Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

A Bloody melody

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: A Bloody melody

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 03, 2017 10:21 pm

"And what if I want you to force me?" she said to see him tense up blushing worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 12:47 am

He groans out if you wanted it i might just do it." He panted out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 3:41 pm

"IF you got the guts to do this then go right ahead. I know you got that hunger for pleasure Brandon unless you wish for more to break my mind again. I really wish for you to show no mercy towards me please...I won't mind." she said this quietly against his member that she gently licks the tip spreading her saliva and his pre-cum all over.

Brandon groans again feeling her licking till his cock throbs once more seeing that. Before long, she slowly giggles stroking him again that the feeling was getting hotter for her.

"You seem to really like this huh? I wouldn't blame you if you wish to keep going for a while or thrust through my breasts. I want to help make you feel better." she said panting while feeling her place dripping down onto the floor while gently sucking the tip before gently shivering more.

"E-easy now hhaa I don't want to cum too soon in your mouth.." he warns but she keeps sucking on the tip that another groan leaves his lips feeling her tongue. Brandon gasped feeling weak that he slowly sucking more that she purrs lightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 5:47 pm

She looked too sexy for him to ignore much linger as he groans
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 8:09 pm

She giggles sucking the tip to move some of her hair away from her face. More of his flavor became lost on her tongue that she pulls against it as Brandon groans again. one hand rests on top of her head but she giggles licking against it. His pre cum drips into her mouth while she rubs herself because of it.

He was trying to hold it back to cum. He didn't want to mess this up but the way she was doing it only made him want more. His pleasure only grew hotter that she feels him throb in pleasure again thanks to that. "Melina I ahhhh I'm going to cum!! I'm gonna cum!!!" he pushes her head towards him to have her chock on his cock. That shocked her before his burst of cum flows down her throat.

Melina shook feeling that but feels hotter now while shivering slightly because of it. Her body kept burning and he made her cum as she gulps it down slowly. He panted gripping some of her hair while cumming harder and harder but saw a wide puddle under her that said she came from this. His cheeks grew hot but Melina shook before he feels her pulling back as his cock still releases more an more cum.

A sudden gasp came from her when his cum splashes against her face and tongue, watching her pant and moan from the feeling of that but her heated breath brushes against his cock to see it twitch. "Haa..hhaaa...haaaaa....haaaa.."

"S-soooooo much. So much of your cum is moving down my throat to my stomach. You sure released a lot inside of me that I already came thanks to you....." she said dazed but one hand went up to hover near her side of the mouth while some of his cum drips off her body to the floor. He gulps seeing her like this but she was licking her fingers now just in case.

"*Giggles* You sure became such a naughty boy when cumming on and inside of me....Even tastier than before too..." she held her breasts gently using one arm to rest under them before she licked her lips slowly and swallows the last bit till she felt her body throbbing as if his cum was toxic. Her place throbs to open wide, her clit doing the same thing. Her nipples hard from her shirt that it poked against it. She was hot and sweaty now that it seems like someone pored water all over her but she was just sweaty from the heat.

"This is all your fault nummm....you got me so wet and hot now...I can't even think clearly because of you...were you planning on destroying me from all this or make me wait?"she asked.

"T-tease you?"

She nods to get closer to him but looks up at him with her face flushed and licking against the side of his cock again earning a gasp from him. "ahhhh~ So tasty...your really tasty that my pussy is crying out....please let me have more of your milk.." she begs that Brandon leans against the wall to watch this but was shaking seeing her teasing and touches.

'What do I do? She's already losing her mind just from my cum? Unless she is someone that gets in heat like my people do? Though, she's never been this heated before nor but I could be wrong.....but why? She smells so good and it's sweet. She already gulped down a lot of my cum and yet she's still hungry for more....' His face grew redder while Melina strokes him slowly now licking him clean but her eyes seem dazed thanks to him that she didn't want to stop.

"Melina hold on. Please...I need to-"

She stood up looking at him but shoves him against the wall to kiss his lips forcefully but had them land on a bed near by. His eyes was shocked from that but slowly feels her swirling her tongue against his own. He blushes feeling this before her hands reach for a hair ribbon she had and ties his wrists against the bed bars that he gasped looking.

"Don't bother. You won't get away from m-me, my sweet prince. I'll make you become a savage and take me over and over. I want my belly to be full of your cum....." she purrs while looking at his shocked but embarrassed face. She was really going into some heat for him or was it because she loved him that badly in hopes of letting her claim him over and over till he snaps?

She lays on top of him before licking his chest as he gasped from her tongue. Melina purrs tasting his sweat but her eyes shut slowly loving the heat she felt from within him but hopes he would love this. A light groan came from his lips while she sucked on one and rubs the other.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 10, 2017 2:49 am

He groans as she continues and he got her meaning as she needed him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 10, 2017 6:44 pm

She purrs still messing with his member in hopes he will give her everything as Brandon gulps seeing her dripping even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 12, 2017 11:32 am

M-melli if you keep doing that ill mmm" he didnt get to finish as he exploded once more and fell pant panting and heated. She gulped it down as it cane out and she smiles. He was finished. His resistance is gone. she drove him crazy. He sat up looking at her dazed and panting before claiming her neck with his lips and pyshing her down with a groan as his heated bulk pressed diwn hard on her. She gasps and moans with giggles as he kissed and sucked her neck and she gulps air down trying to breathe as her chest got tight in her bra and she panted as she burned from so much toxic cum in her belly and his rough kissing to her neck. She vasps out feeling hi rubbing her place with his hand before she feels his yhrobbing tip rubing against it as his hand mives yo he rthiggs yo open her legs.

It wasny very romantic as he slammed inside her lost and dazed from pleasure. She screamed out in surprise that he was inside so soon after beginning to tease her. Thick heavy wet thuds come from inside her as he thrusts his hips as hard as he can pushing all the way inside as he groans and moans from how good she felt in his heated lost state.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 12, 2017 5:28 pm

"Ahhh hah m-my pussy is getting a b-beating from you mmmm it feels so good.." She feels him biting her neck now but his thrusts still got loud from the thuds that came. Why did Melina have to mess with his head and tease him like this. It was really arousing and now he only wanted to show no mercy towards her. No rest till she had her stomach full of cum. He panted still thrusting hard into her as he feels the inner walls clamping down but more slaps came from hitting against one another.

"Come on mmmm g-give me more. I want more of you inside of me.." she begs but Brandon sits up to grab her breasts and squeeze then pull. His fingers clamping on her nipples that made Melina cry out once again in pleasure. Her hands grip the sheets under her but rapid breathing came from her lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 13, 2017 11:33 am

He pushe sall rhw wau i side as hard abd deep as he could groaning as he sucked and bites her neck
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 13, 2017 2:03 pm

The sensation and the pain she felt only made Melina more aroused as she hugs him tightly. His bites and sucking only caused her pussy drip for him even more. Her legs wrap around his hips trying to pull him in closer but he slams her down onto the bed, groaning louder with gasped feeling more hotter.

He lowers down panting against her neck but felt the urge to make her cum over and over again till she loses it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 13, 2017 5:02 pm

Hr butes her beck msrking her as his own and she groans in heared lust for his pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 13, 2017 10:40 pm

His teeth scrap against her skin wanting to almost spill her blood for his own but Brandon had trouble. He didn't want to break the rules here and yet he wished to claim her for himself. To the point where Ryo would be a distant memory and only think of her. He keeps licking against her sweaty neck knowing her virgin blood still flows through her veins. No one, not even Ryo bite her so that tells him he's gonna be the only one that has fed from her.

She didn't get why he wasn't biting down on her to drain her blood. Melina was all his now but was it because of the rules? Were they making him hold back to not experience the true pleasure between lovers? No, she wanted something to help her out. She needed something to show she belongs to him. One of her hand reaches up to press his head close so he was laying on top of her.

He wonders what she was planning but feels his cock still filling her up.

"W-what's wrong? You have me in your arms Brandon.....this is your chance to really claim me. Feed from my body and drink the blood that rightfully belongs to you. Make me yours forever...." she begs in a weak tone but Brandon was trying to fight himself weather to do it or not. He didn't want to break anything and regret it.

"What did..."

"Please...I need my body to be owned. Please claim me for your self alone...your bite...your aggressive love in need for me. Please let m-me.....be all yours....all yours.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 14, 2017 2:30 am

He groans as she tries to make hom claim her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 14, 2017 10:04 am

She reaches to nip and kiss his neck but sucking against it that he groans twitching a little bit.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 15, 2017 3:02 am

He groans biting her neck
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 10:45 am

She purrs feeling that but slowly hugs him tighter in hopes he will sink his fangs deep and slowly feed from her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 16, 2017 3:45 pm

His eyes flash green with hunger instead of the traditional red. She moans out as his fangs sink deep and her blood spills past his lips dripping down her chest as his hands grooe and swueeze her breasts pushing ger nipples out and teasing them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 8:09 pm

"Ahh~ Y-Your fangs....your fangs are going in-inside my neck. My blood is b-boiling inside of me.." she wraps her arms tightly around his shoulders while her breasts were messed with. Is this the weird sensations of someone feeding from her? The sexual urge of being drained? Her fangs slightly reacted a little too smelling her own blood but he keeps thrusting against her hips pushing deeper that his cock throbs from the taste of her blood.

She gasped feeling that but her eyes slowly flashed a dark indigo. 'W-what's happening? I-I can't......my minds going fuzzy..' she said in her mind as he pinches her nipples to tug at them but she cries out once more.

"M-My nipples!! It hurts when you tug on them but the sensation....it's so good. It feels so good!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 17, 2017 12:11 pm

She felt his butning throbbing member push between her legs and she gasps feeling hiw big it was. Unable to look she reaches to stroke it and feeling its sixe made her want it more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 17, 2017 7:11 pm

Her fingers already got soaked with his pre cum but he just keeps thrusting in between her thighs. He could savor this taste of her forever but he was happy about it. Brandon's the only one that's fed from her and if it's possible, she could feed from him but he wished to savor the flavor before getting bigger again.

"Y-You must really like it...if your this bi-big from it. Brandon feels so hot and it's twitching.." she panted feeling weak that he slowly sucked more of her blood from the neck that he squeezes her breasts that she cries out again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 4:21 pm

He was getting ready to take her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 4:29 pm

She noticed that and lowers her hands to open herself up panting. Her fangs exposed in the hot air hungry for him too feeling drained of blood.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 4:31 pm

The tio pushes against her grunging hard to drive her insane. He stopped feeding to let her heal and recover before bending her over. She whimpers looking back at him as he rubs his tip against her pussu once more to slowly push inside. It slides inside with wet stucky sounds as she whines feeling it stretch wide and strain to fit him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 5:10 pm

His hands moved down from her back to her hips to keep her still while pushing into her. However, she purrs loving the feeling of being full like this. In another way, both of them were becoming one and only made the pleasure burn worse. She squirms lightly in front of him but he didn't let her move as much to savor the feeling.

ooc:Reply to homecoming? *pouts*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:46 am