Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

A Bloody melody

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: A Bloody melody

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:54 am

She kept reading the book but stops as she gets to the family tree section. Her eyes widen slightly seeing her own picture and even her birth parents. Her hand slowly lowers down near the page to feel the texture but kept her gaze on both parents at the same time while she was looking more shocked about this. "....................." "Now do you believe us? That book shows your whole family history, your story, and knowing what you are. You're a pure breed vampire; the blood maiden with unlimited blood. Everything is right there."

Melina still didn't know what to say but she just keeps silent right after because of it but she felt sick to the stomach. "This.....this isn't...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:00 am

Keep it down do you want every vampire here to be after her?" Brandon hissed and melli looked at him. He knew and didn't try to claim her instead he was here trying to protect her. How was he the beast she remembered? He looked down and hummed a song from long ago a song melli gums before bed that always made her cry but now she listened and instead of a broken him she hears a strong song from it. Her lullabye as a baby her mother's wedding song and the one she was told only share with one." Brandon didn't know how important it was but she sang it for him long ago before everything went to he'll.

He finished the song and she had mixed feelings about him now instead of fear. She calmed down and nodded the song convinced her. It made ryo nervous because it brought out a lot of dark feelings from him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:41 am

"Hey, you said we had to figure this out and check in case she was indeed a vampire. Now you know." Ryo said to him but Brandon glares back at him while Melina was pondering this because she was unsure about it herself now. Was this whole thing a lie? Was her grandfather trying to keep her safe because of it? Even now, the same song she heard from Brandon was something her mother sang to her each time she was upset. She even remembers something of a short memory with her mother that was giggling at how silly Melina was.

"See sweetie? I told you have your papa's playful side and you never believe me. Do you now?" Alice asked while seeing Melina nod and rush over to sit beside her. They were having a mother and daughter day but her father was in a meeting with others. "Hey mama? Do you think we all will be happy again during the time? I wanna grow up so I can help you and papa around the kingdom.."

"I know but right now just enjoy your childhood my sweet baby. Me and papa want the best for you and this is one of them." she said but Melina takes her hand to look at her feeling more happy. "Hey mama?" "Hmm?" "Can you sing your 'special' song again? I wanna hear it again." Her mother laughed at her daughter but held her in her lap as they watch the wind blowing. "Again? But it's the seventh time I sang it." she said. "Pwlease?" she asked but Alice sighed to smile at her. "Alright alright.." She relaxes her throat before humming the same song she sang to her ever since she was a baby as Melina smiled to listen to her mother with her eyes staring at the blue sky above them.

"..........." she still didn't say a thing but kept looking down at her lap.

"Melina, I know this is a lot to take in but this is something else. Many of the pure breeds and higher vampires were told you were killed years ago but it seems they were known about you passing along or so. It's been now shown that you are indeed the high breed vampire princess." Ryo said but Brandon covers his mouth to hear some other vampires passing by. He removes his hand to glare at Brandon. "What was that for-"

"You are just trying to get her caught? No one knows she's alive because they see her as a human. What if they find out about her unlimited blood? Every vampire will be after her to feed on her. I don't want nothing happening to her." "Same with me but she needs to understand more about herself because you know others will start asking questions towards this. I don't want anything to hurt her either."

"Then lets keep this down or else someone else will hear and spread this news around. Melina is still not sure about things, hell, I'm not either but no one will try to hurt her when I'm around." He said but both of them shared a glaring stare between each other but Melina didn't see this while looking at her parent's pictures before she feels the photos of her mother's picture. Vampires were alive. Vampires still walked this earth. Then if it's true then....

Her eyes widen in shock to grip her leggings. "Then their are vampires in this academy. All this time I've was walking with vampires." she said that the area got cold suddenly that Brandon and Ryo felt it, looking at her quickly. They saw the chair freezing around her but she remained untouched, her skin was slightly dusted with some ice before Ryo grew worried. "Melina-"

"You mean to tell me that vampires are in this academy?! A few a walking with vampires all this time and no one else knew?!" she asked now afraid but Ryo tries to calm her down. "Yes, vampires walk this academy but their not bad."

"Then....does this mean you and him are..."

Ryo didn't say a thing before he sighs, showing his dark blood red eyes to her with fangs extended. "Yes. I'm a vampire of a pure breed. So is Brandon." He said as Brandon shows his own to her but Melina slowly looks down again but the ice stops to warm the room again. "s-so it's true. It's all true.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:49 am

Brandon didn't know that and was totally stunned. He started to leave to make melli comfortable and she was gripped with a terrible fear she would never see him again. She reached out and stopped him. "I'm not done getting my answers." She said shaking why was she doing this he I a monster why do I care? No he's my friend from long ago.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:38 pm

"Why? You have your answers right after what we explained. Is their something else you wish to ask about right after this." Brandon asked but Melina didn't let go of him that she just grips his shirt a little more that he turns to look at her now. She just glares back right after but Melina slowly keeps quiet, not letting him go till he gets an answer from him.

Ryo could see her and him just glaring at each other till he slowly keeps quiet because of it. He was not sure about things but knew that Melina wanted to know about. "Guys-" "Let me go..." he said looking away from her still but Melina keeps him right where he was. "Not till I get my answers from you and Ryo. If what you say is true then you need to prove it to me. I don't know what is going on but you better explain this to me or at least try to. So, you better tell me what is going on because if not I'll leave." she warns but Brandon didn't look at her.

"..........................." "So start explaining right now....or else I'll leave you two never see me again." "Are you crazy?! The others will find out who you are." Ryo said but Brandon didn't say anything before getting another memory again but this was a little different.

"Papa why do I have to do this? This coiled necklace is being passed down to me. I don't get why though? I don't understand why I'm being given this anyway papa?"She asked but her father sighed to look down at the ground wondering the same thing. "it's in our family traditions that explains it, Melina. Right now, the last one that held this item has passed down for many years my dear but it's time for you to be given this as well. Please understand what is going on because right now, It's your turn..." Her father said showing the coiled necklace but she slowly just kept quiet to see it.

What do you mean papa? You mean that mama wore this before? I don't understand why mama had this before."she asked but her father just remained quiet right after that till Melina was looking at it. It sure was a odd item but she didn't say a thing before her father slowly keeps the item till he slowly opens it and sets it around her neck. She sees it slowly magically snap around her neck but she looks up at her father and then her mother that was worried about it. Even brandon's family with him was there too to see this.

She didn't know what was going on but Brandon lightly keeps quiet because of that coiled necklace. He saw Melina stand there before she gasped, feeling the necklace coil around throat getting tight. "W-what's happening? The necklace....it's tightening around my...." Tears show in Melina's eyes that her mother held her worried but her father stops her. "But dear-"

"I know...." He said seeing Melina gasping for air but the necklace was slowly pinching her skin that it begins turning red. She cries reaching for her parents but her mother cries seeing this but falls on the floor that a few gasped in worry even Brandon. "*Chocking* I-it hurts....it's hurts....it's hurts....It....h-hurts..." she gasped while shaking on the ground before Brandon was worried.

"Melina!" He runs past his parents to help his childhood friend but gets to her side, seeing her chocking to her eyes widen with fangs but he saw the coiled necklace wrapping around her but he noticed some red veins spreading through her body but she gasped to grip his shirt but Brandon slowly cried worried of her.

"Melina...Melina please be okay. Please be okay!"He cries but she slowly passes out lightly but Brandon shook her that his parents picked him up to his mother hugging him but she feels him crying loudly scared for his friend as Melina lays on the ground but her father goes over to her to pick her up as the necklace got everything to be bound with her.

"She will wake up later..she's alright..." he said worried.

He shook his head but held it as Melina keeps quiet to wait for his answer.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:31 pm

He told her everything even about their past friendship.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:48 pm

"We were friends?..old childhood friends?" She asked in a light tone but Brandon nods to see her not speaking after. "I don't know why but it seems like something close towards it but I guess I understand now.." Brandon said but Melina didn't say anything else while she just ignores it because of it.

"So after all that, it just became more confusing. You didn't know much of the past. You are sure we were close friends right after..." she said but Brandon nods to look at the coiled necklace around her neck but he glared at it slightly to his eyes changing to red a little bit. Ryo noticed but touches his shoulder to stop him. "Don't Brandon. You might not.....control yourself."

"What do you mean 'control yourself'? What were you planning?" she asked to move away from Brandon but Ryo sighed to look at him. "It's that coiled necklace.....it seems that thing is something cursed. We don't know if that's true or.."

Melina touches it but felt the coiled necklace still gripping her neck, moving away from them to glare. Why were they asking about it? Her grandfather said it was something her father gave her as a child. "Were you planning on killing me and taking this for yourself?" "What? No! Melina, we-"

"Well, you won't take it from me! It's the remaining thing I have of my family. I won't let you take it from me!" she said to leave but they follow after quickly. "Melina wait!" Ryo calls out. "Stop!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:58 pm

You idiot it's not cursed you know better why did you do that now she hates both of us. Brandon said walking after her but ryo smiles darkly she almost rekindled her love for Brandon and he couldn't let that happen.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:05 pm

"It's for safe reasons since I've tried to make sure every vampire here was safe from harm. But finding out she's one of us has me worried for her well being just as much." Ryo said while running but Brandon glares at him while running beside him. "Oh, so scaring her was the best way to protect her? How is that any help for Melina when she's already freaked out from finding out she's a vampire?!?"

"Easy; she will get to fully understand about her true life. Same with switching classes for reasons without getting others too curious about it. Besides, she needs to stay hidden and away from others that might wish to cause harm to her. Like you said from what I remember, you don't want any other other vampires to find her.....even the worst ones from the old days of war." Ryo said but Brandon remembers slightly because of it but knew the worse vampires that would try anything just as bad. Either way, he seen the most brutal kind that will go after their own kind.

"Tell me Maboroshi, is it worth the risk of having her die in front of you if we didn't help her fully understand? Or would it become worse for you?" he said but Brandon felt his eyes glowing a dark red that they were almost black but he keeps his cool before looking ahead to keep track of her smell.

"Lets just find her before someone else does. I just want to make sure my friend is safe and away from harm now lets go!"Brandon said looks to see Melina running down the stairs to the outside seeing the moon out. They follow her to the outside but they saw her looking around trying to get away. "There she is." He said slowly down but Melina was about to run before seeing them with one hand gripping the black gem diamond cut peice. "....."

"Easy now Melina, just calm down and everything will be okay.." He said taking a step but Melina takes a step away from Ryo and Brandon as her eyes look at them both not trusting them now. "Stay away from me or I'll run off!"

"Melina, just relax. Please, we aren't going to hurt you.." He said but Melina tries to run away from them but stops seeing Brandon and Ryo get in front of her again. She just takes some steps back from them while she tries catching her breath. Her eyes look around before making a run for it towards the lake.

Ryo and Brandon runs after Melina, yelling for her to stop and just try to listen. However, she didn't stop or slowed down running faster. "We have to stop her. Do something!" Ryo said to Brandon but he keeps running faster and faster before they get near the lake that caused her to stop. She held her knees out of breath but she saw a dead end from the lake. Now she had to find another place to run to. Just as Melina turns to run, she stops seeing them again but they were not out of breath being vampires and all.

Either way, she felt them closer that both Brandon and Ryo just see her near the lake edge. "Come on, Melina. Lets stop this cat and mouse chase. We just wish to help you." Ryo said but Melina moves back from them still glaring at them. "Melina-" "No, leave me alone and go back. Just stay away from me because you aren't getting the last bit of memory of my family." she hissed but Ryo grew a little more concerned.

"Come on now, you just need to relax-" "I don't want to talk to you or him because your just after my coiled necklace. I don't want you both near me so leave!" she glared but Ryo and Brandon looked worried at her as they slowly see this. "Don't talk silly my dear. You are just over reacting about this and not thinking clearly. Lets just head back to the academy and have some tea to calm our nerves." "Plus, their are other vampires that are unstable here and we don't need to wake them up. So please-"

"I said NO! Just leave! I'm not going back with you two! I won't, I won't, I won't, I WON'T!!!!"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Brandon turned to respect her wishes but ego wouldn't move
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:51 pm

"Your talking silly now, Melina. Lets just head back and everything will be okay now. You can trust me." He said walking towards her but Melina keeps back before stopping near the edge of the lake seeing the water behind her and turns to see Ryo walking closer and closer towards her. She was just confused now and he wanted to do what is needed to have her see better.

"Why should I listen to you? You and him lied to me about being vampires and now your telling me I'm one. Or are you that obsessed with my last heirloom that you wish to steal it?" she said glaring but Ryo stops to shake his head. "No no no. I just want to help you Melina. I didn't know you were a vampire till Brandon spoke the truth but as he said, it's too dangerous to be out here too late. Lets just head back home.." He said.

"No....I don't want to go back. I'm not going back if you are planning something Ryo. You lied to me. Everything in that academy is a lie...." she said crying now but Ryo sighs before stopping Brandon and brings him back. "Oh no you don't."

"Hey! Let me go, Ryo!"

"You have to help me bring her back because if we don't she might die out here. Then the teachers in the academy will put the blame on us to think we killed her. If you care for her as your friend then help me bring her back."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:03 pm

If you would just let go and protect her from afar she can come to us in her own time stop following me." Brandon snarled all he wanted was melli happy and with him but he had to settle only for her happiness nd even that was at risk.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:16 pm

Ryo looks at Brandon again but he tightens his hand around his arm, feeling some nails cutting into his skin. Brandon glares still as their eyes changed once more ready to slash at each others throats but Melina grew scared again to see this before Ryo lets him go. "Such a shame Brandon and here I thought you cared about your friend. No matter what happened you would be there to help her and aid her even if she hated you."

"Of course I do care about her. She's my childhood friend and always will be. I just want her happiness and see her smiling more than being scared. What good is this if your trying to force her to come back when she clearly needs time to think about this? You say your the head to us vampires right? Then you should start acting like one because your becoming less like one." Ryo felt a twitch in his left eye as anger bubbles his blood to grip Brandon's shirt as he looks at him.

"You. Take. That. Back." he snarled back.

"No. I'm not taking it back because it's true. We won't do any good for her if were forcing her to come back. She needs time to think.......this is just us treating her like some thing.." he said but Ryo didn't say a thing before he shoves Brandon away but relaxes himself while Melina felt nervous seeing them while letting go of the gem she held tightly around her hand. "Fine...if that is what you wish then leave...coward. Your no good with helping Melina even if it was possible. However, if she is to prove she's a vampire...then something needs to be done.." He said looking at Melina that was looking nervous at him, wondering what he was planning.

"I don't know how else to explain this but just try to bear with it Melina.."

"Bear with it?" she asked confused and Brandon was confused too but he stops to turn around. "Ryo? What the hell are you talking about?" he asked before Ryo held up one finger and points it at Melina near the chest. "Hold still Melina..this might hurt a bit.."

"Hurt?...Ryo, what are you-" She stops her words before Ryo threw a spear that stabs her through the chest and heart. Brandon smelled her blood but quickly turns in shock seeing what Ryo did. Melina twitches feeling that as she coughs blood from her mouth but looks at Ryo again before he keeps firing more and more that stab into her and through her.

"RYO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" Brandon yells at him trying to stop Ryo but he shoves him away still firing more that he saw her blood splashing against the grass and the water but he just keeps aiming more and more till he stops. He lowers his hand before seeing Melina leaning back before her blood bursts out from her body and wounds into the air like some fountain.

Ryo and Brandon sees the blood come down like rain that covers her and them but her eyes looks at the moon above the lake as her body falls back into the grass bleeding to death but gasping for air while her eyes were changing into silver pale color. "MELINA! Ryo, are you crazy!!!" he yells at him but Ryo stops a punch he threw at him but held him down onto the grass. "What? You said you wanted to show she's a vampire then this will prove it. You said you didn't care so I'm going to do what I need to do to keep her safe....even from you." He said holding him down while Melina kept bleeding to death.

ooc:Just wait and see

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:24 pm

Ooc: same thing happened to Brandon when he awakened. He got his stomach blown up by a grenade andSita have him her blood activating dormant DNA grafts that were her vampire type and he awakened absorbing his own and her power.

Bic: brandon grew angry and his power surged as he threw ryo off him and sbattered his legs and pelvis. Brandon fell to his knees weeping and holding her in his arms "you cant go i finally found you to tell you something i always wanted to say you cant go yet " he said crying as he tried to staunch the fliw if her blood with his power.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:44 pm

ooc:Curious

bic:Ryo shocks him with lightning to get him away from Melina before walking over to her body that kept bleeding but he had some trees hold Brandon down. "You just don't get it do you? Trying to act different and not being there to help her as others is showing weakness in you Brandon. What good of a pure breed are you if you can't even help her?"

"I do wish to help her but you KILLED her! You fucking killed her for what?! Proving she's one of us!?" Brandon yells with tears streaming down his cheek. Ryo looks down at Melina as she was gasping for air from the blood filling her lungs but he held her down to see the coiled necklace slowly absorbing some of her blood as it glows in some power.

"Brandon, you know I'm always trying to help another and vampires that are unsure. However with Melina. She's unlike me and you and you can't see that. No matter what this world brings for vampires, we have to keep each other safe...no matter the problem." He said slowly feeling her gripping his pants that was drenched in his own blood but he sighs to stab her once more as more blood sprays from her body on him and the grass around her and yet she still had her color but her eyes were a light grey as two teeth started growing sharp.

She was grasping and gasping for air but Ryo held her up in his arm while looking at her dying face that was stained in blood. "I'm sorry Melina but this was the only way to wake you up.....I'm sure your family was trying to keep you hidden but...it's time to wake up now...princess." He sets her down before she was not moving as much to stop. Brandon's eyes widen more before he closes his hands in fights that his heart broke seeing her body just laying on the grass and her own pool of blood.

"Melina, No! Oh my god....n-no....No. Please, please NO!" he yells out but Ryo moves back from her body before looking at Brandon as he was struggling from the tree and glares at him. "Y-You....you bastard! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!" he yells but Ryo tackles him down but holds him still again. "Just wait a moment. Your over looking this Brandon..."

"How am I over looking this!?!? YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND! I..I never got the chance to t-tell her I..." he looks down at the grass but Ryo didn't say a thing while Melina just lays in her blood not moving as much but her fingers slightly twitched. He saw her not moving too much before Ryo picks Brandon up by force to watch Melina for a second.

Brandon looks too but gasped seeing her blood bubbling and moving back towards her as the holds in her body started getting filled with her blood as new tissue and organs were reforming. However, the blood was being used to do this so she wouldn't have a lot of blood in her now till it reforms. "S-she's.....she's.."

"Alive....so you were right after all, Brandon. She's one of us...and she's finally awoken now...." Ryo said as Melina was slowly feeling her body getting rebuild that they saw her knew remade skin showing through the soaked bloody clothes and holes. "As a blood maiden, she's able to use the spilled blood in order to rebuild herself all new but this takes a lot of blood that she becomes hungry for new blood while the body makes more."

Brandon looks at Ryo but then at Melina before she gasped her second breath of life that her eyes now showed blood red glow before being light grey now. She slowly sits up while bleeding still but her fangs showed and her eyes looking more dead till her blood suddenly grabs Ryo and Brandon to hold them against the trees as she was helped standing up but looks down. Brandon and Ryo struggles from the blood that harden but saw Melina under the moon as blood still drips from her body but her eyes looks at them as if she wanted to kill them.

Ryo struggles like Brandon did before he sees her ready to kill them till he shocks the blood that held them as Melina screeches in horrible pain that her body sparked and burns before twitching more that the coiled necklace tightens to have her twitch a little. Her mouth shows more blood spilling down her front till he increases it and hears another blood like shriek from Melina. She couldn't stay awake anymore before passing out to fall back on the ground.

The blood that held them drops Ryo and Brandon as they coughed slightly to rub their throats but the whole area was covered in her blood and solid blood she hardened.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:48 pm

We can protect people in secret they never have to know... she was innocent now you brought back to the horrors of being a monster why are you so dead set on making her umhappy?" Brandon said getting lucky and blocking melli's next attempt
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:03 pm

"Her true self would have came out sooner or later Brandon so why not bring that back? You know she's not human." Ryo said walking over to Melina before picking her up carefully as her body still remained stained in blood. "So breaking the life she used to have was good? Making her feel like the monster she was born as will help her!?"

Brandon sees Ryo walk past him as they head back to the academy. "I have reasons Brandon to be sure all vampires are alive so they can't hide from the truth. You know the same after she saw you that night feeding off another. Now, how is that bad?" he said. "..............." Brandon didn't say a thing before Ryo walks and he follows after him to take Melina to the healing wing. When the sun was rising, the nurse was just done bandaging Melina up and changed her clothes into some leggings with a shirt but her original dress was destroyed and had to be burned. Brandon was sitting on the side to watch Melina's sleeping form but he was worried about her now after last night.

"Alright. She's stable but she will need rest Ryo." The nurse said as he nods and looks to her. "Thank you Nurse Megai. We'll be sure to watch over her from now on." He said as she leaves the room but Ryo looks at Melina that was sleeping but Brandon was too. "Well, I already changed everything with her having night class with us but she won't join us for a couple weeks till she is fully recovered. Now, I wonder if she-"

"Why did you do it Ryo? Why did you have to reawaken Melina like this?"

He looks at Brandon that was looking at Melina as she was also surrounded with flowers with some in her hair. Ryo sighs but walks over to sit in the other chair. "As I said, she was bound to change again Brandon. What if she did that near the humans and attacked them? The hunters would have shot her and you wouldn't be able to help her...ever." He said that made Brandon tense up more. "Besides, last night was a last resort for her safety. I'm sure you will understand right?"

"No. From last night, all I saw was you killing her to do this. You destroyed everything she knew Kyo. She's forever scarred with the horror she saw before you killed her." Brandon said.

"I told you, it was for the last resort Brandon. You think I want anything happening to h-"

"THEN WHY DID YOU KILL HER!?" Brandon shouts this but lucky for them, no one else heard as Ryo keeps his cool to sigh and look at Melina. "Calm yourself. I know I never liked killing another but for her, she had to know the truth.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:43 pm

Melli started to realize the truth and her heart longed to be with her friend she forgot so long ago. Brandon stormed away from ryo to avoid attacking him but he stayed close to melli to protect her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:55 pm

"Stubborn...so very stubborn. He just don't get this was a favor so she won't be alone and confused...he'll understand in due time." Ryo mutters to himself but decided to turn himself in for some sleep but Melina was watched over so nothing would bother her sleep to rest. During that time, her body was healing slowly but she was low on blood like Ryo said so she won't wake up till later on. Brandon covers his face to think that Ryo was a idiot for doing this.

True Melina was a pure breed vampire but maybe their was a reason why her memories and his was cloudy so they can't look back. Was her parents trying to keep her safe or prevent something from happen between her and him? He knew Ryo was dumb and too smart for his own good but he didn't know he would pull something like this off that involves killing his childhood friend. "*sighs* Damn it, Ryo..why couldn't you just let Melina live as she was? Now she's going to go through a lot more thanks to you.." he mutters before keeping watch.

Like Ryo said, Nina and Sora found out about Melina getting transferred to the night class for reasons but they hope she was okay. Maybe she was getting special classes by another teacher or something even bigger. However, right now they wouldn't bother her till later if they find her. Ryo was sleeping near Melina's bedside while Brandon was keeping watch just in case but he was worried about Melina if she ever woke up but unknown to them, the bed she rested in was empty.

Melina woke up but she was sitting near a shaded dark window, her light grey eyes looking down at her lap to wonder what happened but knew. Ryo attacked her and killed her but heard him say something of being reborn. She was not sure what he means but her eyes just gaze over again not sure what to do. The sun was setting again but this time, she saw nothing else but lost to her mind feeling extremely weaker than usual. When the moon was up, Ryo woke up but yawns slightly to see the bed.

"Alright, better so now I can...." he stops seeing Melina not there before standing up to look but Brandon came in to make him think he did something. "What?" "Where is she?! What did you do to Melina!" Ryo asked angry. "What are you talking about idiot? She should be in the bed sleeping...from where her scent was." Brandon said but Ryo pushes him back glaring at him. "Don't lie to me, Maboroshi! Where is she!?"

"I don't know you idiot!" he yells while they growl at each other till they heard some clatter near by to make them stop. Ryo and Brandon goes to the sound before stopping as they saw Melina awake but she was resting against the window looking weak and sick looking. "There she is....Melina? How are you feeling?"

".................................."

"Hmmm, still weak I take it? That happens when someone re awakens.." Ryo said but Brandon sighed thinking he was more stupid than he thinks. She didn't say a thing before looking away from them to the window, touching her coiled necklace that became a black strap like coiled necklace with the gem slowly shining from the small moonlight. She didn't know what to say but couldn't really because of her weak state.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:59 pm

Brandon stays to keep watch over her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:12 pm

"Hmmm, do you need anything melina?" Ryo asked her gently while seeing Melina not say a thing. "*shakes head no* "Hmmm, alright I guess if you are not needing anything but you do need to eat later on." He said. "Really?" Brandon said with arms crossed but Ryo hushes him to see Melina still looking through the window.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:21 pm

Roy leaves and Brandon started to
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:27 pm

Melina looks to see them both leaving her alone but Melina turns her head back towards the window to see the moon again. "............." Ryo and Brandon walk down the hallway but he sighed to think she was not used to this just yet. "Oh well, their is still a lot of time before she's added. I'm sure she will love this don't you agree?" He asked Brandon closed his hand into a fist and turns to him.

Ryo winces to feel his back pressed hard against the wall of the academy but sees a very upset Brandon. "Oh? did I strike a nerve? Or are you just as happy to see your old childhood friend alive and well?" he asked.

"You listen and listen well, Ryo. You stay the hell away from Melina. Because of you she's mentally scarred for life now. She's back with us all because you couldn't just let her be or leave her alone. I won't let you nor someone else hurt her." he said but Ryo sighs to look at Brandon again. "Seriously? I did her a favor. She's no longer scared of us but is just unsure of what she's doing now. Just give it some time and I'm sure she will be okay later. You can trust me.."

"After tonight, I don't think I can. You killed Melina tonight to change her back. You Planned on doing this from the beginning if you found out about her true nature. You knew her and yet you couldn't stop yourself before you killed her in cold blood...how can I even trust you?" he said ready to rip Ryo's throat out but he didn't respond to look at him.

"Because you and I know about what she's really capable of and can keep her safe. You want another to kidnap her and drain her? However, she will be fine after they find out about her unlimited blood right?"

"...................."

"Listen, if you care so much of Melina then you keep watching over her. I'm sure you can do that right? I have a meeting to attend so do try to do a good job." He said before turning to walk off as he left Brandon alone but he stood there looking down at his feet but looks back at the room Melina was sitting in. He never wanted her to relive the terrible dreams she's been having and thanks to Ryo she's living it once more. He walks back to the room to sense Melina's energy but it was weak and cold that she was just looking at the window still.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry this had to happen to you, Melina.."he said to himself but keeps a look out to keep her safe.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:50 am

She heard him she hears everything her senses were better than ever and her memories were returning slowly. He was still there watching over her as he promised so long ago.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:59 pm

Even if it was true, she was not sure about all this. Her past memories, visions, and history didn't add up and now Melina finds out she's one of them. Vampires that still walk on the earth too. She slowly looks down at her hips to wonder what she should do now instead of being killed if she left? No, she would have died right after they sensed it was a vampire.

Brandon wanted Melina to be happy again but Ryo was wondering if Brandon is gonna try fixing this. He wanted some chance to get Melina all for himself but that was going to be hard if Brandon's watching over her. If she and him got more closer and closer together, remembering their past locked memories. Brandon and her will become one.

However, if Ryo tries to re fix these events of Brandon showing how much she cares about him then their story will get scrambled thanks to him. In honesty, Ryo wanted Melina for himself and not of Brandon. He grew jealous about things he did and knew but this year, Ryo wishes to claim what was his in the beginning. Later, Brandon was looking at some book with other things inside. He wonders if he could use magic like that but she was not sure about it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:48 pm