Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

A Bloody melody

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: A Bloody melody

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:50 pm

All Brandon wanted was his friend back but it looked like she hated him now and he thought he was a monster sitting on the roof of night class form melli could see him as he always sat there watching the sky
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:02 pm

She looks away from him feeling a slight headache before Melina touches the necklace around her neck again. Feeling some burning as it was almost speaking with her. She looks down at it before heading to bed and goes to sleep for the night but Brandon sighs to cover his face, trying not to cry but somehow he was looking at the moon to see it glow. "Why? Why can't I even see my friend again? What have I done to cause this fear within her? It has to be something else."

He said this to himself but his eyes kept looking to the moon but somehow, he just shuts his eyes trying to think of what he should do now. Right after Melina freaked out, it seems she might know vampires are in this academy. Just when he was going to stand, a headache hits him hard too that he shuts his eyes.

The slight memory shows of a man that was holding some necklace. The same one that Melina was wearing as it places it around his daughter's neck. "My child, I know you won't understand yet but you will know when you get older." he said.

"Older? What do you mean papa? And why am I getting this?" she asked holding the necklace up but her father sighs to bend down to her eye level. "That necklace has been in our family for years Melina but it's a cursed coiled necklace. Saying it can be sealed with the host forever and it seems for this one, the last one was killed because it couldn't take it. I know you will since you are my daughter. The one with unlimited blood flowing through your body." he said bu she blinks.

"Unlimited? Does this mean that no matter what happens, I won't die from blood loss? Making more?" "Yes. No one except your grandmother was like that and it seems you got it. Please be sure to take care of that necklace Melina. Make sure no one removes it because they can't.....you are the host now.." he said.

Brandon gasped seeing that but how in the world did he see that? Wait...was Melina really a pureblood or was she more than that?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:05 pm

If melli remembered.. no he couldn't think n like that if she hated him then the least she could do was say so. Yep smelled Brandon's heartache and wanted to help
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:18 pm

Ryo looks around till he finds him while sitting on the roof but wonders why he was here. "Brandon? What are you doing up here? Are you okay?" He asked but he shook his head not really sure himself. Everything is just unsure right now and it wasn't helping him as much because of it. "I'm just...unsure right now."

Ryo looks at him with a silent look on his face before sitting down beside him. "It's about her, isn't it?" he asked but got no response from Brandon. "*Sighs* Brandon, I know you are worried about Melina and I know you just wish to speak with her but you know we can't allow it here on academy grounds and other places. Vampires are not allowed to speak with humans here. They can get risked of getting fed on by another.." He said.

"Yes, I know the rule but still. I just wish to speak with her for a second. I know or I might sound crazy but she's......she's...." "An old friend? How can you be friends with her and she's a human?" He asked.

".........Because she's not human." Ryo looks at him more confused, thinking he's starting to see things but knowing Brandon he never lies about things he knows. "What do you mean 'not human'? You know she is and is with the day classes with the other humans." he explained.

"How? True, I saw her when both of us were younger. When other vampires were younger and our parents were there. I know i wasn't allowed to be around others but I have a feeling she was the only one that knew me more. She had to be their for some reason, Ryo. I just know it." "If you think that's true, then how come she is afraid of you?" "Maybe something happened to her memories I don't know. That's my only guess and she's not human but a vampire of some kind.....I mean, did you see how pale she was before her color came back? Humans have to be given food or blood to recover that fast but her. It came back in a couple minutes.....like her body was making more blood."

Ryo did think about that for a second and wonders how in the world she could have done that? He knew vampires can make blood, well, the higher pure breeds but others have to get blood or eat to get theirs back. "It doesn't make sense Brandon. I known Melina for years here at the academy and I never seen her do that. Most times she's afraid of our kind and just does her thing......" "I can believe that but I know deep down...she's not what she thinks she is...However, I don't know how to prove it. Maybe it has something to do with that necklace like collar she's wearing." He explains.

"Collar like necklace? You mean that thing she's been hiding for years now?" He asked. "Yes, I-wait, how did you know about it?" Brandon asked facing Ryo again while he thinks about it for a second. "I've seen her wear it when first arriving here in the academy. That thing is something I never seen before but all she told me one time is that it's something her father gave her when he was alive."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:59 pm

"I don't know much but somehow it is a complete disguise even vampires are fooled. And it doesn't go away if the necklace is removed or destroyed. " Brandon said he knew it needed a spell but it is like a password and personalized to the owner
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:19 pm

"So wait wait wait. Are you saying that collar necklace holds the true look of Melina? Her real self?" Ryo asked confused but Brandon nods to scratch his collar slightly about it. However, if this was true about that then he wonders if it was something else. If Melina's bloodline was just like that of a high breed, then he wonders what was going on right now.

"So what do we do now?" Ryo asked Brandon but he still gave it some thoughts till looking at him. "We need to speak with her when we can. Yes, I know we can't be near Melina or speak with her but I'm concerned about it. I don't want anything happening to her where we couldn't stop it in time." he said but Ryo looks down at the bottom from the roof, trying to think of something right after but it might be the only choice towards it.

"....*Sighs* Fine. I still think we should leave her alone but after what you just said, I need to see if this is true." He said quietly but Brandon nods to look up at the moon, wondering what will happen now by the next morning or the next night. They stayed out there during the time before Brandon goes ahead to wait and Ryo follows after him before seeing the sun rise but during the morning, the humans were awake and going to class but Melina was in class already with Nina and Sora looking worried about her.

She's been silent and down from yesterday. Even the nurse was telling her not to move anywhere and rest. Other students noticed her behavior as well and the necklace that show around her neck but a few wonders how long she had that. "Seems Melina is back with us so lets get started with today's lesson." the teacher said but the class kept working now while Melina did the same thing. They wonder if she was okay or was it wrong right after. She just writes down her things as if nothing was wrong but she see Melina working. Her writing was still neat but her eyes just scan the paper while writing from the text book.

"Sora? Do you think she's okay?" Nina asked while seeing Sora shrugs his shoulders. "I'm sure she's just tired or didn't get enough sleep. I'm sure that she will be okay..." he said but Nina nods while she kept writing down her things. "If you say so....." While the humans were out, the vampires were resting during the day time while seeing and reading in the dark rooms of their dorms though Ryo and Brandon were speaking about what they might know.

"Okay Brandon, what do you think we should do or start? Should we try to find out more about her history...." He said slightly but Brandon kept thinking slightly from it. "I don't know. Maybe their is some books on her family history and right now I don't know if their are books right now. Dose the library have info on the bloodlines here?" he asked but Ryo said nothing else before looking at the book shelf to see something else. "Let me see if I have something since others with the family names add their new history with the academy." He said looking.

"Everyone? Even mine?" Brandon asked.

"Yes, even yours and mine. Everyone's history is in these shelves and books of the long history from the past of the old times before we were born and when we were younger." Ryo said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:58 pm

You go get them Brandon said and wished melli the best.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:30 pm

Ryo saw him about to leave but stops him by grabbing his arm. "Hold on; you want help with figuring out if this is true right?" he asked. "How? You know I can't even speak with her because of the stupid rules here in this academy. What good will it be if I try? Don't forget she's scared of me." he said but Ryo sighed to look down. "Well, maybe you can try to not freak her out. Now, unless you wish to help her stay and help me look through these books. If not, you won't be able to help her ever again as she lives in fear. Now make your choice...." Ryo said.

"..........."Brandon didn't answer Ryo right away while he waited for his answer. On one said, he wanted to give Melina the space she needed but on another, he wanted to speak with her and hope to be friends with her without any walls between them. Plus, the book of her family, if it was here, could tell him what was going on. After thinking for a little while, Brandon takes the book and helps Ryo look through them.

Reading each book just showed other bloodlines that came to this academy, same with their children too. Ryo found his family bloodline book but sets it to the side. Brandon found his but some of the pages were burned and torn for reasons by his mother. She never told him why the book was like this but she said one day she will tell him. Both Ryo and Brandon looked through every book but after a couple hours, nothing was found.

"That was the last book, Brandon. Huh, I guess you might have been wrong on this one." he said sitting down after the books were resting in stacks. "You know I never was wrong about this Ryo. I know I'm right but I just need to find this book and-" "Brandon, we looked through all the shelves in this room; Melina has no book from a vampire family. This proves you might be wrong about this and worrying for nothing." Ryo said standing up but was getting ready to set the books back till he noticed something. "hmm?"

"What? Did you find something?" Brandon asked to stand and walk over as Ryo was reaching through the bookshelf near the wall but he felt a hidden latch there with a hook. Both him and Brandon look at each other then at the hidden door before Ryo unhooks the door and opens it. Inside was a black cover book. "Another book? What is it doing in here?" he asked pulling it out and shuts the hidden trapped door on the book shelf. He and Brandon looks at the front to see something that shocked them.

"The blood line of the Shimaki family. Old decedents of the blood maidens."

"Blood maidens? What the heck?" Ryo was confused but Brandon looks at the book before they open it and sees the pictures of the family trees of the old vampires that was alive and some that have passed. They kept looking and reading before finally seeing Melina's family tree picture with her parents.

~Old kings~
    ~Isac Shimaki (Grandfather/deceased/1st king/first human)
    ~Irin Shimaki (second grandfather/alive years ago/2nd king)
    ~Dave Shimaki (third grandfather/dead by beheading/3rd king)
    ~Nagi Shimaki (Forth grandfather and Edwin's father/dead/4th king)

~Old queens~
    ~Hana Bleada (Grandmother/deceased/1st queen/first vampire)
    ~Bella Hizaki (second Step grandmother/deceased/2nd queen)
    ~Kila Hizaki (third Grandmother/deceased/beheaded by humans/3rd queen)
    ~Miku Hizaki (Forth Grandmother and Alice's mother/deceased/burned by the stake/4th queen)

~Shimaki family bloodline family tree~

~Edwin Shimaki (King/Father/Deceased)
    ~Alice Shimaki (Queen/mother/Unknown)
    ~ Melina 'Melli' Shimaki (Daughter/princess/alive)
    ~Henry Shimaki (Advisor/deceased)
    ~Jojo Shimaki (Newly wed/changed into a vampire)
    ~Isis Anderson (Jojo's husband/traitor to the Shimaki family and wife/was killed)
    ~Nova Rose (Cousin/unknown)
    ~(Full name burned out) (Dead/Ally to the Maboroshi vampire family)
    ~Miki (Last name scratched out) (Alive)
    ~Unknown vampire/pic is blacked out/died from the cursed coiled collar

Ryo and Brandon saw the family tree was big like the others but they went back to looking at Melina's picture. "I-I can't believe it. You were right! Melina's a vampire but what kind is she? Theirs so many different kinds now that she could be anything." He said not believing this but Brandon took notice towards a note under her picture. "Wait, maybe this might tell..."

"A note??"

'The shimaki family ( pure breed vampire) are the oldest vampires to live during the wars of humans and vampires. They have been known for helping others during the war, but their famous for known abilities by their blood. However, the king and queen's only child Melina, was known for something else. She was the first born of having unlimited blood flowing through her body that no matter how much she lost, more is made. Her mother knew about this but was curious of how much blood she was able to let out of her body....She was also known for bearing the family's cured treasure; the black coiled necklace.'

'Although the princess has this, the family didn't know if she bears stronger powers or abilities with her blood. Some way, she's the only one that's able to stay alive while many vampires feed on her but she can become unstable because of it.'

"So that thing is cursed? In her family? I wonder why.." Ryo said thinking but Brandon looks at the family tree before seeing another thing that he knew or remembers. A odd symbol near Melina's family symbol. It was no mistake; that was his family's symbol!

"If that's there then..." He gets his bloodline family book and opens it showing his family tree. He checks to see it was indeed the same one but it showed a note that was the same in both books.

'It was said years ago, the old kings became allies with the Shimaki and Maboroshi but the children that was born in this family were close allies and childhood fiends during the time. No one knows what happened to them but was known that Prince Brandon is alive but the Princess is unknown..'

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:49 pm

He remembered the old king and melli but none of the others. He wanted to help her more now but he was afraid she hated him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:05 pm

"......." He wasn't sure about it but keeps looking at the pictures of her family but looks right at hers while she was sitting in a family portrait. She seemed really happy years ago but their was another pic when he saw his father shaking her father's hands, with him and her standing by their moms. Brandon and Ryo didn't say a thing but they see the photos till showing one pic of the cured coiled necklace that was passed down to her.

Just then, Brandon felt a strike of pain in his head to grip his hair. He slowly shut his eyes to groan. "What? Brandon, what is it?" Ryo asked but Brandon was feeling weird. "I don't know.....my head is killing me.....it really hurts." he grumbles but another memory was showing.

"M-Mother....how long must I...st..stay in this pool? I lost count to how long I've been laying in my own blood..." Her mother looked worried but held Melina's hand as she was seeing more of her blood pooling around her but starts at her husband that was worried. He was checking to see just how much blood their daughter had but she was still bleeding for a couple hours."

"Just a little longer sweetheart, I promise. Just bear with papa a little longer..." Alice said but Melina looks silent as she gazed up at the opened ceiling where the moon shined down around the room but the pool she rested in was filling up more and more with her blood. It was so strange to how their child could have so much blood and never passed out yet. Melina just stares up to the moon but floating naked in her own blood but her fangs remained seen with her tongue resting in her mouth while the tip was split to show two points like a tip. "My king, I don't know if we should keep this up. Melina's already lost so much blood. I don't know long she can keep this up..." Her mother Alice said but Her father didn't speak or answer her.

"Dear? What is it? What's wrong?" Alice said before she sees him turn to face her, walking over to touch her cheek. "You trust me, my blood lilly right?" he asked.

"With everything.." She said but he kisses her forehead with eyes shut, showing it was going to be okay or he hopes it will be. He was a father to his only child and husband to his beloved wife. He couldn't let anything happen to them after the people have betrayed them and he was not sure about the Maboroshi bloodline. However, he hopes they were alright.

"My king. I'm afraid for us and our child. I don't know what caused this to happen and why..." Alice said but Edwin just held her hand while touching Melina's own forehead with worry. He never wanted his daughter to become some target like this but now, he only hopes to keep his family safe.

"We better stop and heal her so we can move onto the next location. Please, lets hurry and-" The doors slam open to startle both the king and queen, seeing a shadowed figure that saw the pool over flowing now but he slowly shows some flames on the stake to show Isis anderson. "I-Isis? what is he doing here?" Alice asked afraid but saw the shock and hate in his eyes towards them. "So I was right; you..you're family are vampires! We were ruled by vampires!" He yells but the king tries to stop him.

"Wait Isis, you don't understand! We-"

"Silence vampire! Your people are not like normal vampires. Your cursed vampires that should have stayed dead many years ago and you still walk this earth. I'll be sure to rid of your kind for the things you've done!" He charges at the king that defended his family but Melina's mother carefully picked her daughter up to cover her with a blanket but her skin still smelled of blood.

"Hurry! Get Melina out of here! Right now!" Edwin yells fighting Isis back. "We are not leaving you, my love! We can't!" Alice called but that's when the other doors opened up showing more humans that was ruled under Edwin but gasped seeing this. "Go Alice! NOW!" He yells but she picks Melina up and runs out while Isis sees them run off.

"Stop them! Stop them and kill them! Don't let them get out of here alive!" Isis commands before the crowd runs after them but Edwin tries to stop his ex friend from killing his wife and daughter. "Stop this Isis, you don't know what you are doing! Please!"

"You should have thought of that before loving your trust with me! I know your true nature and I know what your planning!" He yells but kicks him away before Edwin hits the ground to see the blade stabbed into his back but the blade was coated in some liquid that was deadly to his kind. Edwin screams in pain but Isis glares twisting the blade into him. "Die you filthy vampire, Die!" He yells into the room.

Ryo was confused from what Brandon was seeing but the headache gets worse.

"M-Mother........what's happening?"Melina asked but sees her trying to protect her daughter after being wounded but she still kept her daughter safe while the other humans stabbed into her deeper and deeper while feeling her body but falls on her knees in front of her daughter that saw this. However, she was worried about it right now or right after.

Melina sees her mother fall down on the grass that she twitches slightly because of it. The others went towards her slowly that she was then stabbed deeply through her body using the same weapons but Melina coughs blood up as she was stabbed a few times that hits her organs and heart. They had to make sure she was dead or at least try to do that. The stabbing kept going till it was done as she was stabbed with multiple spears and swords but lays on the ground still. The humans panted coated in her blood and turns to leave but she didn't move, making them think they killed every vampire that walked this world. Just after a few steps, Melina's fingers started to then twitch.

One human saw that but stops as they see Melina slowly moving and the weapons slip out of her body. Her blood sprays out of her wounds and pools around her, running down her skin with fangs growing as she panted in a animal like tone. They gasped seeing this before she stood up looking down but lets out a animal like scream as everything went red.

Hours later, she was seen standing near a wide field where the grass was stained in crimson red blood. The bodies of the humans surrounding her as blood covered the area but she just looks up at the moon that was blood red. The wind blew against her blood soaked blanket didn't seem to bother her but remained silent. Before long, she slowly looks behind her with her eyes a dark blood red as if something was watching her from far away that the eyes got darker.....

The memories stopped that Brandon shook his head but grips his head still that Ryo was trying to get his attention. "What is it Brandon? What did you see?"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:08 pm

He describes it and holds his head the whole time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:19 pm

"She...she did all that? The-"

"We need to find her. Now." Brandon said but the headache still lingers but Ryo was wondering if he was okay or was the memories clouding his own mind from something he knew. Letting out a sigh, Brandon was helped up so they went to go find her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:23 pm

He tracked her by her scent and let ryo collect her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:27 pm

Brandon waited near the room but he was sitting in a chair with some medicine right after. Brandon still waited right after till he sees the door open while showing Ryo that walked in but Melina walking right behind him. She shuts the door but stops seeing Brandon feeling scared suddenly. "Melina, wait. It's alright.." he said.

"Why am I near him? What is going on...." she asked but Ryo offers her a chair so she sat down with hands resting on her lap but they saw the coiled necklace around her neck with the black diamond cut gem hanging from it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Dude she hates me why did you bring her to me?" He asks he was hiding away from the room but still close.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:44 pm

"Good question, why Ryo? You know I feel okay with him being so close. I just don't-" "Listen, I understand you and him are staying away from each other but please...lets just speak about this. Brandon, I know you wish to know something about this and the memories...same with you not sure of your life and past, Melina." Ryo said.

"......................"

"........................."

"Just please. Lets just talk about this in a peaceful manner if you both give it a chance.." He said hoping it will help or work.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:50 pm

Brandon told her everything.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:53 pm

Melina listens to him but she looks down at her lap during the time, not sure if she should listen and hear this but Brandon was right about these things.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:56 pm

He thought it was pointless and she hated him but she knew he cared.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:27 pm

"So do understand?" Ryo asked but he didn't say a thing as Melina just keep quiet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Brandon didn't say anymore it had to be her choice.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:52 pm

Melina sighed with a gently touch against her necklace but her eyes look down at the floor as Ryo explains everything like Brandon did. So they were telling her she's a vampire? A dangerous breed towards her parents that died many years ago? No. Her grandfather told her they both died from a accident. "This is....hard to believe, Ryo. How are you sure this is not some sick prank your pulling so I believe you and him? What is the real deal here?"

"It's nothing like that, Melina. You need to believe me on this and Brandon to. I know your scared of him and don't wish to be around him but it's the truth. He's telling the truth as I am and I didn't believe him till he started having these painful visions." he said while Brandon listens to him explain this to her. From the look on her face though, she was not easily convinced about this whole thing. With a sigh, she slowly looks down before letting out a sigh. "Why are you telling me this? Are you just doing this to ask something or prove something to me that's not true. I know my history and I know the truth so please don't speak lies about my family name.."

"Melina, you know me better than that. I would never lie to you and neither will Brandon." He explained to her and saw her just fold her arms listening to this or to both of them speaking this nonsense.

"*Sighs* Still don't believe me?"

"I still find it hard to believe you and him. How is this even true?"

"Because we both are honest people here and only wish to help you. I get the feeling you also had questions about your memories. I've had questions myself but I blocked my own because I must have been scared or worried of something from what I've seen in the past..." he said quietly but Brandon didn't say a thing while Melina just looks down. "If we were pulling a prank, you would know Melli but please, you have to trust us on this."

"You know that the hard part with believing this. I don't know if your both speaking the truth towards this story of yours. As I said to you and others, I'm human and not a vampire.....I don't have fangs, urges to feed on humans, powers, or anything like that so again, I'm not a vampire since I was told they were dead years ago."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:36 am

Then who is attacking nearby towns?" Brandon asked knowing she listens to the reports. " injuries like that aren't human made."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:49 am

"Maybe they had weapons to make the bad wounds on the bodies." Melina said quietly looking down.

"You really think weapons would make such dangerous death threatening wounds? Open your eyes Melina. Vampires did that." Brandon said back to her with his hands in his pockets but Melina looks up at him still glaring a little. "I told you, I don't believe you because I know that you are just trying to lie to me. Now, If we are done I'm-"

"Melina wait! He's telling the truth and you have to trust us. If not, look at this." He said gently showing the same black book but Melina said nothing to see the black cover book that was held to the book. She didn't say nothing before taking the book and looks at the cover to see her family name on it. "............W-what is this?"

"Your family's bloodline history book. If you want more proof then read it." Ryo said but Melina slowly looks at the book then goes to open the book and take a look.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:51 am

He wasn't sure what Roy was doing and he let him handle it for melli's sake.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:12 pm