Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

A Bloody melody

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: A Bloody melody

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:39 am

He couldn't move frozen by her request. Was she serious? No it had to be a after effect from the trauma maybe she is imprinting me there to feel better. She kisses his lips just once to feel them. They didn't burn or hurt her like ryo did they felt good! So good. Too good. An pulled back panting and gasping with a flushed face wanting it again closer and closer she got to his trembling lip about to take it with her own as she pressed his other hand on her chest with the first and kisses him again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Brandon couldn't move because of feeling her lips against his own.

He couldn't speak because she was causing his own thoughts to blank out.

He slowly blushes a light pink because of her touch and her lips but quickly shook his head to pull her back from his own lips, panting slightly while she didn't say a thing. Did he hate the feeling of her lips? Was he unsure about the feeling of his love for her too?

Brandon wasn't able to think from this but he wouldn't take advantage from this and not after what Ryo put her through. He loved her too much to hurt her that he looks away from her so he could calm himself down.

"What's wrong, Brandon? You didn't like it? I Really enjoyed myself because of it but I hope you did as well right? Your lips sure are tasty and sweet....even sweeter...." she whispers to his ear that he blushes slightly darker right after.

"I didn't say I didn't Melina, it just feels wrong. You were raped and hurt because of Ryo and I couldn't do such a thing to you. Not after what he did. I just can't..." He didn't want her to get hurt ever again after Ryo but she keeps quiet before lowering one hand down from his cheek to his neck.

"But I do trust you Brandon, no matter what Ryo's did to me. I mean, we are best friends from the years back and it's the same after the while. Don't you still care about me?" "OF course I do.." he said but feels her sit in his lap while wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"Don't you wish to see me happy?" she asked next. "Yes, of course I do.." he answers but he tenses up feeling one hand moving down his shirt to have her pressed up against him. "Then don't you...love me?"

"................" he didn't answer that one since he didn't know if it was safe to say this towards her but he did deeply love her. Even if that was possible, Brandon didn't want her to think he was like her before he moves her away from him. "Melina, listen to me okay? I just can't do this to you. I just don't want to break your heart..."

"But your not breaking it Brandon. Please, don't you care about me either way because I just want to be one with you. I love you that much Brandon...." she said still in his lap but Brandon didn't say a thing right after that since he was not sure of her being too freaked out or angry.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:23 pm

"I love you. And I want to be one with you as well." He said softly unable to lie about it. He was terrified of hurting her. Making her remember what happened or hurting her. He was so unsure about what it was like that she said it was okay for him to be nervous.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:11 pm

She didn't say a thing right after but slowly nuzzles against his chest while Brandon held her slightly in his lap and arms. He didn't want to do something that was going to freak her out but he didn't do such a thing right after. However, she shuts her eyes to feel Brandon looking more silent. They just relaxed in the room while he just held her silently.

No matter what he wished to think of, Brandon didn't want to scare melina no more than she was right now before he feels her nuzzling against his chest again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:32 pm

May I kiss you?" He asks her making her blush thinking he was cute. She nodded and he leans down as his lips brush hers with a tingle then he kisses her lips massaging them with his. He started to think maybe an wasn't as scared as he thought she was that's why he kissed her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:53 pm

She blushes feeling his warm lips as they slowly kissed, feeling Brandon holding her side while they were pressed against his body. Brandon sure was strong from the time before she shivers to move away from his lips to look down right at him. He was so cute, too cute from the feeling before slowly feeling her shifting slightly on his lap.

"Hey, are you-mmmm!!" she kisses him once more but slowly rubs his chest while his shirt rubs against his skin. He felt her tongue swirling against his tongue before gently pulling back from his lips. "You are allowed to kiss me however you wish....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:42 pm

He was a bit dazed from her sudden kiss and he returns it holding the back of her neck to keep her close.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:56 pm

Melina blushes slightly because of it but feels Brandon making out more with her that he moves his hand down her back. Feeling his hand moving down against her shirt made Melina quiver, slowly whimpering sightly in pleasure that he breaks the kiss to wonder if she was okay.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:59 pm

She panted and kisses him again pressing her chest against his as she feasts on his tongue. He returns he4 kiss trying to keep his head as he copied her kisses
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:05 pm

They kept making out slowly and deeply that he grips her shirt while she slowly panted against his tongue now, feeling him panting now. This kiss was getting hotter and wetter between them that they breaks it from saliva connecting them. "Your kisses are so sweet, Brandon. I hope you like mine as well..." she purrs lightly against his lips but Brandon blushes to gulp.

"I do love your lips, Melina. I don't want t-to..." "I said it's f-fine remember? I love being in your arms. So don't worry Brandon, unless you wish to have some more extra fun.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:11 am

He nodded. Melli smiles and kisses his neck slow hot and sweaty her clothes stick to her skin as his start to and she was still on top of him feeling his heat growing stronger.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:32 pm

She purrs feeling this but keeps her kisses up, lightly nipping his skin.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:53 pm

He shivers making her giggle and want him more as her own heat was getting out of control.he started panting as her nips travel to his throat and she opened his shirt feeling his muscles with her hands
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:19 pm

"What a-"

"Shhhhhh...you don't want others hearing us do you? Just relax Brandon, I have it under control so please. I'll try to make it feel as good as possible.." she whispered against his ear before he blushes feeling her hands moving against his smooth chest. His small abs felt good against her fingers while he gasped and panted.

He didn't move but tries to keep it down without having others hearing him but Melina smiled still feeling his chest and his skin. Brandon saw her moving closer to his chest before kissing his skin as he jumps slightly from the feeling. How in the world could she behave this way and yet, still be arousing? Was her mind not aiming to be stuck on staying beside and with Brandon forever?

Of course in some way since she only saw him as someone she loved and Brandon feels the same. He looks away from this before feeling her swirling her tongue against his nipple that he grips the chair slowly to feel her heated breath brush against it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:54 pm

She felt his lump pressing against her crotch and he couldn't tell because her tongue was distracting him. He never did this or anything like it before and it fogged his mind. He enjoyed it no question panting as he sweats worse resisting his urge to hold her head.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:02 pm

Melina blushes still enjoying his reactions from her tongue that one hand lowers down his chest to his stomach. He did quiver feeling her fingers near his pants that it snaps him out of it. His hand grabs her wrist, trying to stop her but she looks at him while seeing his flushed face. Did he not like it or didn't want to go too far?

Of course Brandon didn't want to hurt her but seeing Melina behave like this wasn't helping him either. She blinks not sure why before getting from his grip and smiled still blushing. Maybe he needed more convincing? She still sits on his lap before slowly nipping his neck even more with a smile.

"Melina, wait. I don't think we-" she held a finger up to her lips to have him not speak but just relax as she kisses his cheek again. He didn't know or get why she behaves this way till she hugs him after stopping from messing with his chest.

"Why? Don't you like this?.." she said humming him even more but he said noting else right after.. She wasn't serious was she?

Melina gently smiled with her light grey eye before she begins stroking his chest with her hand, watching him slowly blushing from the feeling. She didn't have to do this but her mind was made up while stroking him more and licking against his neck. Brandon was paralyzed from seeing Melina doing this but he shook ready to stop her before letting out a gasp when she bit his ear.

He grips the chair once more but before speaking again, he heard a knock.

"Who is it?" he asked but Melina blushes still licking his ear even more and more.

"Silly, it's me Brandon. Eleesha?"

"O-Oh. What is it, Eleesha?"he asked but groans feeling Melina's grinding harder into his lap as the lump throbs under her.

"I wanted to ask if you heard the news about classes because of what happened with Ryo." he said quietly but Melina just keeps silent from the thought. Either way, Melina didn't say a thing keeping quiet.

"What do you mean? Did s-something else happen?" he asked but Melina blushes to slowly suck his neck slightly harder that she heard him gasp a little. He keeps it down so she wouldn't find out.

"In a way.."

"What is it then?" he asked panting from her lips but she gently pulls away to grind into his lap as he blushes hotter not able to speak.

The way she grinds into his lap felt way more different than what he felt before but she whimpers slightly right after. She slowly purrs to hear Brandon trying to speak to Eleesha.

"Brandon, are you okay? You sound...different." she asked but he didn't say still keeping calm.

"I'm fine, Eleesha just fine. I am just trying to relax till class.." he said but Eleesha sighed.

Melina kept sucking on his neck slowly but she didn't have him more while sucking harder and harder to grind even harder on his lap. At least he was good to being quiet without getting caught.

"No, that's why I was coming to tell you about Brandon. Because of Ryo, they said classes are on hold for a week so we got free time. Maybe you can take care of Melina during that time right after so I just came to tell you that." she said.

"T-thanks for telling me.." he said but Melina kept silent from playing with him more harder and even more rubbing his head However, she felt his cock throb to grow in his pants but he didn't do anything.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:25 pm

They didn't hear her leave as he held his breath to stay quiet and she keeps kissing his neck. Her hips grind against his lump has he sure is trying to keep quiet 30 minutes later she walks off not hearing a sound. Brandon let's all his breath out with a groan as melli grings against him wanting him worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:16 pm

She blushes slightly from the feeling but felt his hard cock poking against her pants now that he was panting, trying to keep himself under control. Even if Ryo took her first time, Melina was behaving as if Brandon was just taking her first instead. Her hands kept rubbing and running all over his chest to feel his smooth skin and abs that she lowers down to kiss his lips again.

Their tongues swirled against each other while sharing a wet kiss, panting against each other lips with fangs bearing slightly in the air. He felt her lock lips once more till he grips her shirt that his cock was throbbing and burning hot again.

Of course, she noticed before breaking the kiss slowly to lick her own heated lips from his taste. For the view, it was most delicious. Seeing Brandon hot and sweaty like this was a turn on but she knew he was quite enjoying himself from what was going on. "Hah hah a-are you hah hah enjoying yourself? Your looking quiet lost from this." she teases as Brandon looks away from her eyes not sure how to answer. However, he tugs on her shirt when feeling her rocking her hips in a circle again on top of his lump.

"Easy Melina....we shouldn't take this too far...remember what I-I said...."

"Remember what? Knowing how horny your getting just from me grinding my own clothed pussy against this hot thick cock of yours? It's already poking up against me, hungry to push right inside so you can fuck me." she purrs that he blushes redder from her words to exhale a shaky sigh.

"................."

"If you weren't, then you wouldn't be this hard for me would you? Do you wish to have some fun with me then? Or is teasing you just enough while you might cum inside your pants instead?" she said moving her hips more that a wet squishy noise was heard in their ears as he panted to cover his mouth, even if their wearing clothes, he could feel her hot wet pussy damping her pants and onto his own that made it want her more but he couldn't.

No matter how beautiful or arousing she was, Brandon didn't want to hurt her but she was showing this unsure wild side about her that made him wonder. Was her and him destined to be mates? Was the thought in the minds of their parents that they would wed and become husband and wife? If so, they why couldn't they remember?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:37 am

He started to think she was going all this to show her love for him and beg him to take her without using words. He wasnt sure. All he knew was he was burning and she was all over him making it worse as she worked to arouse him more. He was getting close but only halfway there as she slowly opens her shirtkissing his neck
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:19 pm

"Wait, wait, wait! You should-" he winces feeling her bite his neck a bit to make him relax and stop talking, one hand moving down his chest but that was not why he stopped. He could feel her bare chest against his own while she moaned against his neck feeling his hot warm skin against her own. How could she be so bold in doing this? Was her mind really effecting her this much because of him?

"Me....lin..a.....please, you shouldn't be doing this. I told you I don't wish to.." he was silenced again by her hand but she whimpers slightly feeling his cock throbbing even more and more against hers and his pants. He panted heavily into the air before feeling her shift on his lap while hugging him closer against her own body. He shook trying to stop her in some way but Melina grabs his wrists to stop him.

He sees her stop moving before pulling back a little to kiss his lips again as he blushes even harder now. She was already burning up while licking his own bottom lip with hers and slowly purring from how good he felt. He felt his hand grabbing the back of her shirt again before slowly feeling her shift again to break their kiss. "You like i-it?"

"...N..No, I don't." he lied but Melina purrs to move her fingers down his chest while she slowly feels his cock pushing up against her pants again that she felt him throbbing. "Liar...you're lying to me since I can feel you love it. You love everything I'm doing to you right now and it's pretty cute......I told you if you want to play then lets play Brandon.."

"I told you we can't. What if someone walks in on us and sees what I'm doing to you? Plus, were at the academy so it wouldn't be right to do this." he hisses at her but she blinks again to think a little about it before sitting on his lap not messing with him but her front was exposed still. "Are you really sure that's how you feel? You don't have that dark desire to play with me Brandon?" she asked but he looks away from her gaze before feeling her get off of his lap.

He could see her legs shake from the heat she felt and from not being able to stand. However, she looks at him to lick her finger. Maybe she could help him another way since others might ask about the lump in his pants. "Then how about I help you another way since you won't take me?" she said walking closer to him before getting under the desk and keep in hiding. Brandon quickly tries to sit up but she held his legs so he couldn't move.

However, he was able to see her slowly messing with his pants as she slowly pulls his pants down with his underwear. She sees his hard on of his cock throb in front of her to see he was half way there but needed help. "I can help you Brandon....just relax and don't move.." she purrs lightly but slowly started stroking his cock in her hand as she blushes feeling he was big and not even fully hard yet.

Brandon gasped trying to stop her but he slowly moans leaning back into the chair.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:31 pm

I-if you do that there's no telling what will happen." He said panting and moaning as she squeezed him tighter.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:15 pm

"Oh really? Then I wonder...what would happen then?" she asked before stroking his cock more slowly to tease him. Her light grey eyes keeping a fix on his expression as Brandon grunts trying to be quiet. Her hand was really soft against his hot cock and she was not even easing up on squeezing it. He was going to get Ryo back for doing this to her but he winces as she strokes even harder.

"M-Melina no mmmmm.." he covers his mouth again with a hand to stop a moan from escaping his lips but she blushes to watch his cock twitch and throb in her hand that she sees some pre-cum appear on the tip. So he was really really enjoying this and yet he lies to say he hated it? Silly Brandon. He just didn't get it when she means of giving herself to him. She wanted to become one with Brandon so he could always have her whenever he wished. "Come on Brandon, don't you like it now? I really wish to become one with you so you can have fun yourself...I mean, don't you want to?"

"I....said...we can't, Melina." he panted while shaking from how good her hand felt but Brandon gasped seeing her showing her tongue and circling around the tip to make him stop another moan. "Mmmmm but your lying again...look how excited your getting from my tongue and touch. How is this telling me you hate it when you clearly love it? I can give you more Brandon if you just let me..." she said whimpering from the taste, her lower body shaking as she rubs her clothed pussy to feel so wet.

"I can make you feel really good Brandon..but the longer you fight me, the more aroused I get in wanting you.." she purrs to lick the tip more and stroking his cock even harder that he gasped to lean his head back, panting hotly into the air with moaning softly from how good it felt but he was fighting with his body since his mind didn't think it was right.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:00 am

He still resisted As she continues and she felt him swelling getting bigger
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:21 pm

"Still fighting? Come on Brandon, how long are you planning on keeping me waiting hmm?" she purrs against the tip but still swirling her tongue against the tip that he was clawing at the chair and his desk to feel her licking and teasing him. "Ah!" He felt her hot tongue swirling more against the tip but she wasn't even stopping.

No matter what he said or did, she wouldn't stop and just kept going worse and worse. Her chest presses against his thighs but keeps closer against her bod before planting a kiss on the tip. Brandon panted trying to stop her but she wouldn't since it made his cock throb hotter and hotter now. Either way, he slowly felt her heated breath against it but quickly tries to see her trying to push her away.

"Mmmm why won't you...let me play?" she said purring lightly but Brandon slowly groans again as some pre-cum appears again from seeing her lick it off and purring to get him slick and wet from her affections. She whimpers slightly from that but gently closes her lips on the tip to suck on it. He moans even louder leaning back as his face was flushed red, moaning as she moved her head slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:57 pm

An was doing too much for him to contain and he groans panting as he tried hard to hold back swelling as she feels him throbbing in heat and want. She knew he wanted her and she knew he was only trying to respect her feelings.

He cums hard panting as she caught it and sucks him dry teasing him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 pm