Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

A Bloody melody

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: A Bloody melody

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:40 am

"What?! He shouldn't-"

"Mr. Ryo. If the blood pills don't work then Brandon might not have a choice. I know it's against rules to feed on the academy grounds but remember; Melina is not like other pure breed vampires and I have a feeling she will require real blood since fake won't help her and might make her sick. I don't know if her family can't eat or take fake blood because of things but I told Brandon to bring her here in case something happens."

"Even though he's not head of the vampires? I feel like I should be watching her and helping her right now. Brandon has no right to take full responsibility over Melina as I should." Ryo said but the nurse looks at Ryo again with seriousness in her eyes to set the book down on her lap. "Mr Ryo. You are a head of the vampires here but so is he with others who are stronger. He's just being sure his friend is alright and you being like this isn't helping. Besides, it's better safe than sorry because I don't want anything happening to her or the other students in this academy..." she said while Brandon just left the room to her own.

Ryo looks more angry to sigh before trying to relax and keep a cool head since his main power is fire he didn't want to burn anything in this room before looking at Brandon walking down the hallway. "Thank you..I'll still keep a eye out just in case...." Ryo said but leaves to follow them down the hallway before he catches up with them. "Brandon, I don't think it's a good idea to do such a thing. I'm sure the fake blood will help her."

"Then how are you so sure about that. How are you convinced that the fake blood won't do something worse to her instead of helping her? What if she gets sick after a while? What if it makes her do something? What if she gets even sicker than what she was." Brandon said walking while Melina rests against his chest while gently hearing his heart. "I know that's not a bad thing since I hope she will just let me do what is needed at the time..." He said but Ryo just sighed still glaring.

"I think I should help her instead of you Brandon. I know what she's like and I know what is needed for her." Ryo said. "But I've known her more longer than you have and she's my best friend. I think right now I need to take over and help her get back to full health."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:22 am

Melli was alone and thinking about Brandon how strong and tall he was his muscles. His voice. She shivered wanting him for herself alone. She fought this feeling but her love for him only made her see more that she likes about him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:26 am

Brandon and Ryo left to give her some time to rest but they were in a class while doing some things to train and work with the other vampires. However, Ryo was thinking about her and Brandon was knowing she's okay but resting. He wouldn't bother her unless she needed something. Though, knowing Ryo he might try to stop her or get her right after.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:31 am

Ooc: I have a few guesses. First guess ryo forces her taking her first time. Second guess melli seeks Brandon out and does it herself or third guess Brandon save melli and she gives herself to him as thanks.

Bic: Brandon finished his work early and waited for the bell to sound
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:34 am

ooc:I was planning on doing number one but that might be too much?

bic:Ryo was looking at his paper work but he didn't say a thing right after. He just had no other guess right after before slowly seeing Brandon waiting for the bell as well. So far, the other vampires just waited right after before the bell rings after a while that they just keep quiet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:47 am

Ooc: that's not too much just make it a super post.

Bic: Melli was recovering slowly and now awake as the bell rings and Brandon goes to help her. He knew he had to feed her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:49 am

ooc:Sure

bic:She sits up looking around but saw the night alright for now but not as bad. So far, it seems she still was alone but that was fine.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:00 am

She hears a knock and smelling Brandon she opened the door seeing ryo wearing Brandon's shirt. Brandon was down the hall walking with cleaning supplies since he was on cleaning duty today since ryo bailed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:00 pm

"Why hello Melina dear......how are you doing? I see your wide awake....I've been waiting for you since your were hurt so I figure that I come to check up on you. Do you need anything right now, Melina? Do you wish for some tea?" He asked walking through the door and saw her walking back from him to see Melina looking confused.

'N-no thank you Ryo. I'm fine for n-now...'She was not as sure why he was here or what he needed from her. Didn't he have somewhere to be? Or was he busy with something as well? No, Brandon would have came with him and see herbut seeing him come alone got her really nervous to what Ryo's true actions were. 'W-what are you.....doing here Ryo Weren't you busy with something or in class right now? Where is Brandon?'

"I just got out of class my dear. Oh? him? I'm afraid Brandon is sorta busy right now and I didn't want to wait too long to see you. So, I came alone to see you like a good friend would do. Is that so bad?'" he said smiling. 'But he said you were n-not to come see me alone because he didn't t-trust you after before........so where is he?'

She though of asking him this but Ryo glared a little more angry at her, hearing that tone of voice. Was she really asking where Brandon was when he was here to visit her? The nerve of her. but he had a guess Melina couldn't help it since they were 'best friends'. He will have to fix that later on when possible.

"As I said my dear, he's busy right now Melina so It's just me right now but enough of him. Lets talk about us okay?" he said before smiling at her as Melina felt nervous from his actions as he sits down on the bed to smile at her, touching her cheek. "You know, I've been really worried about you ever since you were knocked out from before but you know I didn't mean to be like that." he said.

'T-that's because you were the one that killed me harshly to get me to before.....'she said looking down as Ryo sits closer to Melina and sets a hand on her lap. "Yes, I know my way is harsh to wake you up but it was for the best. The best for you. Besides, I just been so worried to watch over you till you wake up right after. Besides Melina, you were gone for so long no one knows your alive except me and Brandon." He said smiling at Melina but sits beside Melina that was keeping her distance. However, it was a little unsure about some things making her a little more worried.

'I...I guess so. Though, I still wish that Brandon was here because I just don't-' "Come on Melina. Lets just talk about us without bringing Brandon in this..." he said gently but Melina didn't look at him. 'But I don't feel safe without Bran-'

"I said lets not talk about him right now Melina! Lets just talk about what is going on right now!" he shouted that startled her but Melina slowly grips her wrist afraid now but he slowly held her hand to smile at her. "My dear, don't be afraid okay? I wouldn't do anything to hurt you okay? You know I just wish for the best for you....nothing scary..." he said.

'Oh, okay but I don't feel comfortable speaking with you alone Ryo. I feel more better if Brandon was here too so can w-we wait till he shows up? I will be okay on speaking with till he shows up...so can you just give me time, Ryo?...' she asked but Ryo growls slightly to hear that tone before slowly lets out a sigh to try keep calm.

"You really don't wish to talk with me Melina? Is having me near you that terrifying to you? I said I wouldn't harm you in any way. I...I just..." He stops to look down but Melina feels him moving one hand up her arm before it rests on her shoulder as she looks down scared more. Shivering from his cold touch but it was something of a scary aura around him.

"I didn't know how to tell you this, Melina but.....I love you. I loved you ever since I met you. I know it seems a little out of character and sort of rushing into some relationship but I do and I wish to have you by my side forever.....so please, don't you feel the same way?" he asked.

Melina didn't know he liked her in some way but it wasn't easy to say since she didn't feel the same way about him. 'R-Ryo...I..I don't....' "You are speechless I see but it's alright. As long as you feel the same then It's okay with me..I'll be sure to show the world of our love of how much I love you. Your going to be my beloved blood dove and I'll be your protector..." He said smiling but Melina moves to the side and lets go of his hand as Ryo seems a little confused.

He could see her rubbing her arm but didn't say a thing right after. 'Ryo, I-I'm....I'm sorry Ryo. I mean, you are nice and everything but I don't have the same feelings for you.' she said in his mind as Ryo looked shocked.

"You.....You don't?" he asked quietly to look down but Melina looks at him but hopes she didn't break his heart in anyway. 'No, I don't. Listen Ryo, I get what you mean and I never had another like m-me before but not like this. I'm sorry that you feel so down. I just hope we can be f-friends sti-' he slams the wall against the wall near her head to startle her as Melina shuts her eyes and opens them to see Ryo.

"You don't....you don't feel the same? You don't love me at all?" he said now sounding a little dark. He saw Melina shake her head no since she never felt the same way about him but she saw him let out a sigh. He just glares at her, slowly turns away from her, and looks at the door. She slowly saw him lock the door so no one could bother them. Melina didn't say a thing right after before slowly looking at Ryo glaring right at her again as he just sighed. 'R-ryo......'

"You know Melina, I just came to check up on you and it seems you are awake and recovering more better. *removing Brandon's shirt* However, It's sorta hurtful to see that you are more attached to Brandon instead of me but it's not fair though. However, I am glad that you are feeling more better now but I hope you are okay with it."

'I...' "I told you how I felt for you Melina, how much my heart burns just for you because I love you that much. Over the years you were here, I've been there for you as a friend, keeping you safe and showing everything will be okay. I've been there to help you right after with things and this is how you thank me? By rejecting my love for you and having another male liking you? Is my love worthless to you?!"

'I..I don't.....I don't understand-'

"You know what I mean!!! By letting Brandon help you instead of me? Are you trying to piss me off because of it...Just because he's a childhood friend he's worth more than I am!?" he asked now showing his rage while walking over to Melina as she still backed up away from him but felt her back press against the wall. 'I...I don't understand. What do you mean Ryo?' Hearing her say that made Ryo growl and back slap her hard that she yelps in pain from the hit but she held her cheek to it showing some redness.

Tears shows in her eyes before Ryo panted deep and fast till he felt her fear of him but he sighed. He sits closer to her then she slowly flinches when he touches her cheek with the back of his hand slightly. However, he slowly sighs to just look at her to see how scared she was. Her delicate skin and lovely flushed blush. He slowly moves his hand down her cheek to her neck and then down her chest as she whimpers more afraid right after from his scary touch.

"Why do you see so much happiness in Brandon? What good will he be since I've been here for you ever since you came here? Why don't you feel that way with me as well Melina..." He asked but she slowly opens her eyes afraid to just look at him now that Ryo glares even more. "You do seem worried about it.......just be sure you fix it with me having you."

'Ryo please....your scaring me.....I need to find Brandon.....' She said quietly but Ryo slowly grabs her wrists to shove her back against the wall hard to make her yelp slightly in pain as she looks down from that. She felt him grabbing her hair to yank it up slightly before she whimpers slightly from that.

Ryo just looks at her still glaring at her to slowly just held her still. "You seriously think that he is the right one for you? You seriously think he's more better for you!? HIM!!!" He shouted but Melina curled up afraid while her eyes shut but he just sighed before grabbing her arm to force her up.

'Ryo stop this, your hurting me. Please I'm scared...' she said in his head but Ryo didn't care since he was angry that she kept thinking about Brandon and not her. She never seen him behave like this and being so angry with her from thinking about Brandon. He shoves her down on the bed while she tries to sit up but he shoves her down before holding her down to tie her wrists tightly with some energy rope he made.

Melina started crying scared now but he feels her struggling once more before tying a cloth around her mouth as her fangs showed slightly from saliva dripping down her chin. Melina started squirming again till Ryo back slaps her to hear a yelp of pain from her. "Will you stop squirming! Your making this worse on yourself, Melina..I will be sure that you will understand I'm doing this for your love." He said angry but begins grabbing her clothes to tear them away.

'Ryo stop this madness! Why are you doing this to me? I get your angry with me for not returning your feelings but this is not healthy. *Struggles again* Please, you have to let me go because your freaking me out....please let me go' she begs but gets back slapped again by him as he chocked her slightly to have her start into his red blood eyes with fangs exposed.

"Shut up! If I have to prove to you that you are not his anymore than I will! Even if I have to break you over and over again to show how much I love you. You will love me no matter how you feel because of it." He said angry but goes right to tearing away her clothes before she feels him tying the cloth even tighter to hurt the side of her lips and jaw. Either way, he was silent to see her crying but he quickly undid his pants.

'R-ryo no! Not that, anything but that!' she yells in his mind but Brandon chocked her even worse. "I said SHUT UP! This is for your own good Melina since you don't know who loves you more." he struggles again to rip away the panties she wore to expose her never touched pussy that he sits her knees up to lick against the lips. She yelps feeling that but shuts her eyes from what he was doing. Why was Ryo behaving like this? Was jealously making him do this?

He keeps licking her deeply to get her wet with his own tongue, licking how she tasted but Melina struggles again to get spanked by him. Another yelp came from her lips but Ryo scratches her butt with his nails while sitting up to lick his lips and looks down at her as Melina sniffs crying harder against the pillow. Ryo strokes himself slightly before pulling her closer towards him that the tip presses against her as she tenses up.

She shook when feeling him rubbing the tip against her pussy before holding her down by the back of her neck. "I won't let him take you away from me, Melina. I'll prove that you should belong to me since I know you never had your flower taken away." he said trying to push into her but she cries more struggling more now.

"That's why I'm going to be the one that takes it for myself. I don't know if you love him and he loves you. This body, your soul, your heart, everything belongs to me." He said still stroking his cock against her again while Melina shook her head no to not wanting this. Why did he behave this way and why was he being so scary? 'Ryo stop this! I d-don't like this and your scaring me. Please stop it!!'

"I said shut up! I'm claiming you as mine Melina and I won't lose to him!" He said pushing the tip into her as she muffled screams in fear feeling something way more larger being pushed into her but he grips her hips to ram the rest into her. Melina muffled screams in pain feeling that as blood drips down her legs. 'H...urts....it hurts........pull it out Ryo...pull it out...'She cries in his mind but Ryo held her still to savor the feeling.

After waiting or so long, he was finally one with Melina finally but she still struggles against his grip. She shook afraid of Ryo now before he started thrusting into her spilling more blood down her legs and the chair as he grunts slightly.

He slowly groans feeling her really tight but she kept crying out from the pain while Melina was feeling weaker. She shuts her eyes yelping from the pain she felt but her body was hurting now as he slams more deeper into her. Melina yelps in pain while she cries even harder now. "Doesn't it feel good Melina? Is my cock better for your first time?" he asked against her neck but she shook her head no, yelping each time he thrusts into her.

"It won't matter since our mine now anyway Melina. Yes, you are all mine and no one will take you away from me! Not even that worthless Brandon since he think he's better!" he growls but slowly sits her up to see Melina crying but her eyes widen in shock as his fangs sink into her throat to bite down hard as her blood spills out to stain the wall and bed. "I'm the one that only deserves you, I love you more than he does way more that you just don't understand! What will it take to show you I'm more better than him!?" he yells thrusting harder to ignore the blood she spilled from being ripped open.

'Meffmm!!! mmmmm!!! t-that hurts! Ryo stop that hurts! Please stop!!' she cries out in pain but Ryo ignores her cries still ramming harder and harder into her that his cock throbs slightly still forcing her down and scratching her body and skin. He didn't want anything anything but slowly started chocking her throat slightly. He wouldn't want to lose her, he didn't want to lose Melina to Brandon even if they knew her. Right after, he just kept going harder and worse to tear her from the inside while grunting faster and faster now that she muffled screams out in pain because of it.

So far, his cock felt more thicker and bigger as he felt close and feeling her wetness and blood spilling down her legs while she looked dazed in pain trying to get away but he held her down with the rope and by her shoulders before groaning out from her womb tightening.

"I think I will prove enough to you and him that you are mine and no one else!" He said going faster and faster that he slowly panted against her shoulder. "I'll make you mine by making you have my children.." He snarled in her ear that she shook her head in fear. 'B-but I am too young to have children Ryo. I wanted Brandon to have my children.....Please don't do this to me! Please!!'

"Brandon, Brandon, Brandon! It's always about that worthless low vampire isn't it?! He's nothing without his power Melina. I'm doing this for us and unless you understand that, I'm going to fill you with my seed and make you have my children!" He shouted but thrusts even harder that she muffled yells from her gag. The pain was too much and Ryo was losing himself from how tight she felt but she was loose thanks to him. The pain he gave her was showing his love for her and nothing would stop him.

She cries out even more from the feeling but hopes Ryo would stop this madness since Melina didn't feel the same like him. She more scared of him now instead of liking him as a boyfriend. No. He was showing his true self to her and she didn't like it. 'I'm scared...I'm scared of him....please...I don't like this. I don't like it.....Brandon, please hel...help...please..'She kept crying more and more but Ryo panted feeling more closer that the tip pushes into her womb with pre-cum staining the walls.

"Here Melina, take my seed and have my children. Bear them to see how much I love you!" he said. 'Ryo no! Please no!!! Don't cum inside me, not inside!!'she cries in his mind while muffled screaming to him to stop but he ignores her cries more till his climax went on the edge. He groans loudly to cum hard inside of Melina's womb as her blood and his cum squirts out as she twitches from the pain and drooling on the cloth. She twitching a little but slowly felt his cum filling her as she cries a little worse feeling something filling her womb and pussy.

'N-No....no....no..he came inside.....he raped me like some toy...*Begins crying even more*......that was for Brandon and he took away my first time.....Why Ryo why?'she couldn't move nor speak while Ryo slowly panted looking down at her but ignores her cries. However, he heard her thoughts to grab her hips to pull her back and starts ramming inside her even harder to jack hammering. She muffled screams feeling him move again while she whimpers in pain that he just kept tearing into her more and more but she felt weaker and weaker.

He kept thrusting harder and harder into her but this kept going on for a couple hours changing position after position when he came inside of her a lot of times since he wanted to prove his point of Melina being his forever. No matter what she did, no matter how much she struggles, Ryo didn't left up his ramming into her and just kept cumming into her.

He scarred her body, he bite her to spill her blood against her skin, he hits her and yanks her hair. The pain make her cry out worse but he just hushes her to say it's for her own good. It was like the hours wouldn't pass long enough that she slowly felt weak and dazed in pain while he panted from looking at Melina. When the next time came, the noises stopped since Ryo fixes up his clothes and looks at the time.

Ryo never wanted to show such roughness but it was the only way to show how much he loved her, even if it means hurting her at the same time. He made sure to scar her body, burn her, hurt her, show no mercy towards her because of it. He looked back at Melina while she shook feeling so much pain that her body wouldn't move from aching so much. Even feeling his cum squirt out onto the bed and wall near her.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that Melina but I hope you understand that your all mine and no one else. I just hope my gift will be precious to you and show how much I love you but I warn you. IF you tell Brandon or someone else about this, I won't show mercy next time I see you. Good day.." he said leaving her like that but Melina was still tired up while her body was coated in cum and in her own blood as she just cries slightly and felt sick.

All she did was cry heavily from being raped, twitching slightly from the ropes as she falls on the side feeling the rope burning her skin and the bite marks from his fangs staining her skin as his venom spilled. She was getting pale now but her skin shows some red veins from the pain she felt because of it.

Ryo was clean and was okay with nothing problem right after a while. As for Brandon, he was getting help from Eleesha with cleaning up the kitchens and other rooms since ryo bailed but Brandon was happy that Eleesha helped him.

"I don't understand why Ryo bailed on this chore since everyone has to help. Did he tell you why?" she asked fixing a chair. "No and I hope he has a good reason for not telling me anything but he's such a show off..." he grumbles slightly but Eleesha had that same feeling like the other vampires before she had a question.

"One thing; how's Melina? Is she doing okay?" she asked smiling at Brandon. "She's okay so far but I am planning on visiting her to check up on her. I have to feed her some food later so she won't get sick right after that..." he said but Eleesha giggles to think it was cute.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:35 pm

Brandon finished quickly and bid eleesha good bye heading to melli's room. He smelled it first and rushed to see melli tied up worn out and still bleeding from her pussy. The scent was all over her it was ryo. Brandon cut her down and forced herfangs into his neck as his blood covered her front and she weakly swallows what she can and mod spills on her body.

The parts touched by his blood healed until it reached her pushy and moved inside filling every tear every bruise and even her womb restoring her body to health but he couldn't return her first time. As the pain slowly begins to fade she starts spilling less drinking more that she was gulping his blood down until she was restored and her mind woke up seeing him weak and she pulled back scared she hurt him.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to drink so much i..." "If you tell Brandon or anyone next time will be worse." She heard in her mind as she felt her body ache in mental pain. Brandon's blood helped but she couldn't be fully heals after what happened. "Shhhh it's okay don't say a word or it will happen again. " Brandon said to her hugging her. He still loved her even knowing what happened.

Melli nodded and weeps in his arms as her tears help ease the suffering and his closeness help her. "Did Brandon want to do that too? It was painful and scary... is he the same as ryo? Her fears whisper.

He still loved her nothing would change that ever. He recovers and she helps him stand as being near him gave her strength. Ryowatched and hoped Brandon would hate her be dark like him or try to claim her. Somehow he would mess it up but Brandon did nothing letting her help him afte4 helping her and melli with her new ruined body started to feel the seed of lust take root in her heart created from the brutal rape combined with the lust her body was forced to soak in. She was forever changed still sweet and kind. But underneath she wanted Brandon more now she wanted him like ryo did to her such a secret was hidden in the seed of lust that rested in her heart.

She didn't know she would become lustful and needy she only knew she loved Brandon for helping her.

Ooc: wow that was amazing So I guess ego is going to do it again and again is there a chance he will become more demonic with powers if he keeps going? And is melli going to give herself to Brandon on her own now that she isn't a virgin.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:28 pm

ooc:yes. Because of what Ryo did, she won't get that back but he will be checking on her just in case. SAme with him becoming more darker and demonic because of his dark cravings for liking her. Plus, she will give herself to Brandon one day but not yet.

bic: After that time, Brandon still held her while Melina just looks down feeling weak now but not sure what to do now after this. Never in her life had she seen Ryo behave like this but wonders if something was wrong with him or with her? Was Ryo taking a dark turn that he was craving on having Melina to himself or no? She slowly curled up slightly in Brandon's arms but she slowly grips his shirt, trying not to cry as much. Ryo was starting to become more like some yandere that craved for the one man he wanted to love.

However, it resulted in bad things happening to the other. In this case, it was happening to her instead and now the others were in danger if Ryo found this out. Melina just keeps looking afraid now while Brandon held her to rub the back slightly, hoping she was going to be okay after what he did to her.

'B-brandon....I-' He shook his head to her, reminding her not to say a thing about what Ryo did. He knew if she told him anything to what he did, Ryo would do something even more worse to her and he couldn't have that. He just wanted Melina to relax and keep quiet to rest. Nothing else was to bother this moment before he sensed Ryo leaving quietly to his own busy day.

Brandon felt Melina relaxing against his chest with eyes shut before hearing the bell ring to make them look up. Seems the night has came on the academy again and he knew it was close to them learning some new things in class once more.

"Melina? Do you wish for me to get the nurse to give you some things? You know, to help you?" he asked. He did wish for his friend to get some medical attention after what he did but it was just in case. She didn't say a thing before looking up at Brandon to hold his hand. 'N-No. I Just need to relax for a while if that's o-okay. I just..I don't know what to do now since he might......have me stay in this room to do my work from now on.' she said in his mind.

"I don't know but he might do that since he's jealous with you or me right now. Don't worry, I'll be sure you have me by your side Melina okay? Nothing won't change that between us since you are my best friend and all..just please stay strong for me. That's all I ask of you.." he said gently to her but Melina looks back down to her feet and nods slowly at him, happy to hear this from him in some way too. Even after what Ryo did to her, he still trusted her.

Feeling some tears running down her cheeks, she gently hugs him more to sob quietly in his chest. As for Brandon, he just held her closer against his chest in order to help calm her down. Knowing Ryo, he was going down a darker path now and it will just get worse. Later on that night, Brandon helped Melina to class while he was helping her and showing her things of what the teacher was showing the students. Many others were happy about having her as a new student but others were confused why.

How in the world did a human like her get in this or what was the humans thinking? Did she fail or something to get sent here? Or was it another case? Either way, they still were to welcome her right after. Melina didn't mind that or the small welcome but she felt nervous since Ryo was looking right at her from a few desks back, making sure no one else were to bother her.

He knew she remembers his warning and was to keep with it just in case. Nothing was going to change his heart or mind with Melina since he didn't want another boy nor Brandon to bother with her ever again. True, he may have to break her mind over and over but this was just enough. When class ended, Brandon was helping Melina to the small dining hall so they could eat food together since she couldn't walk thanks to Ryo. Even Eleesha helped her as well since they were starting to become good friends.

"Is that even allowed, Eleesha? You mean to tell me others really eat like that in real life?" she asked looking at her while she nods to smile. "Of course it's true! Brandon can tell himself it's all true really. No matter what he's been through, things just seem to happen. Just like the whole thing with them eating that thing whole. Could be believe it?!" she laughed but Melina and Brandon shook their heads while she smiled to see how silly Eleesha was.

"Knowing you Eleesha, you never seem to get most jokes huh? No matter how weird they are." he said while they walk down the hallway. He still finds her as a friend but Melina smiled to see she was really nice. As they made their way down the stairs Melina gasped to stop, seeing who was at the bottom. Right there standing against a barrel was Ryo who seems to be calm for someone like himself. He looks up at Melina who shook in place but Brandon and Eleesha stops to see him.

"Oh, hey Ryo. What are you doing here? I thought you were helping the teachers after classes were done with things? Did they let you go?" she asked while Melina walks down the stairs to the bottom with Eleesha and Brandon. He didn't say a thing but smiled showing his same calm expression. He didn't wish to show his true self too much now did he? "Yes. They told me to take a day off from all the hard work I've done for them. Though, I'm sure Brandon is not forgiving after yesterday." he said speaking of cleaning duty.

"Oh yeah, you mean me and him had to work on that Ryo! I can't believe you ditched us for that so you could miss out on the cleaning. However, it became nice and clean thanks to him and me so your welcome." she said with a hand on her hip before Ryo laughed showing his fangs as he touches her shoulder to say sorry. "My apologies Eleesha. I didn't mean to be so mean. Same to you Brandon, hope you forgive." he said.

"It's fine Ryo, no problem but next time could you warn me and Eleesha about you ditching duties like that? Same with you saying sorry to the other vampires that had to help get that main hallways clean." he said but Ryo nods to smile. "Yes yes, I'll do that." He looks at them before looking straight at Melina, who was looking down at her book not knowing what to say before he steps forward to look at her. "And what of you, Melina? How are you doing? Did you enjoy your first day in the vampire classes?"

"..............." she didn't know what to say to him, even after he raped her for couple of hours yesterday. Now, she couldn't even look at him before feeling Ryo getting closer to grip her shoulder. Melina looks up to see Ryo's evil angry eyes since she didn't answer him but the others didn't see this. "Melina? Did you hear me? I asked how are you doing? Are you still ill?" he asked.

"N...No, No, I'm fine Ryo. I'm just a little tired from my......" "Studying yesterday? Yes, we been so busy that night she was getting way better with things of what she knew in class. I always knew you were smart my dear." he said gently but Melina looks down to nod.

"Thank you, Ryo. That's sweet of you to say...." she mutters but Brandon shook his head and sees Eleesha checking the watch. "Hey, come on you guys. Lets hurry up and get some food. I'm starving."

"Fine, fine. You coming Ryo? Melina?" he asked but saw Melina about to answer but Ryo stops her. "Yes, I just need to speak with Melina for a little bit about some new lessons for later on or for tomorrow. I have to be sure she's up to date with everything knowing how silly she is. We will catch up okay?" he said but Brandon didn't want to leave her alone with him but he didn't want her hurt so he nods and turns to leave. Ryo looks to see Brandon leaving with Eleesha before he slowly turns to Melina and shows his angry glare into her scared eyes.

"W-what?" she asked but he sees no one else in the hallway before raising one hand and slaps her harder on the back of his hand, hearing the echo of the hit from it as she yelps in pain to hold her cheek. "What did I tell you, Melina? Did you forget my warning already?" he asked to see her shaking in fear but yelps when her arm got grabbed.

"N-No, I didn't Ryo. I didn't tell h-him honest so please.....please don't-" he back slapped her again but more harder that she lays on the ground holding her red cheek as Ryo looks at her to sigh. He knew he had a lot to work with on Melina but he didn't know it would be this long to deal with her. He bends down on one knee to look at her shivering and shaking in pain and fear before grabbing her hair and shoved her against the brick walls of the hallway.

She winces again from the shove before feeling his hand gripping her throat rightly. "Melina, Melina, Melina..you stupid little bitch. I told you before what I would do if you told anyone or even given a hint to what I gave you. I know you wouldn't forget my warning since I could just make your punishment even worse. Do I need to add knives to this or do you want to keep testing me?" he warns as she cries a little.

*Chocking to shut her eyes* "N-No, Ryo please. I'm sorry okay? I didn't say a thing I-I just kept quiet like you said. He and no one else knows..." she said chocking but Ryo didn't believe her that his grip tighten around her neck as he slowly started burning her neck, smelling her flesh burn and start to darken. He knew how serious this was and he wouldn't let Brandon ruin this for him. They were going to be together, no matter the cost.

After chocking her for a little while, he lets go to hear her gasp in some air and cough. She shook to rub her sore neck but he shook his head to force her on her feet and look at her. "You know I hate doing this to you, Melina right? I never liked hurting the girl I love for so long. However, your behavior is making me hurt you more and more. Do you enjoy this sort of pain?" he asked to see her shaking her head no.

"Well, if you don't like it then start behaving better. If not, I'll make your punishment worse for you. Do I make myself clear?" he asked as she shook again to slowly nod but Ryo hits her again to make her yelp to cover her face. "Answer me! Do I make myself clear!?"

"Yes! Yes, you've made it clear just please..st..stop hitting me." she begs to him before Ryo looks at her to grab her chin and stare into her fear filled eyes, showing his same calm smile to kiss her lips. He still felt the slight tint of sweetness in them before he shoved her back against the wall to make her wince again.

"You know your warning, Melina. Don't break it and remember; tell him or anyone else...I'll make it hurt. I'll make it hurt so bad you won't be normal ever again. Got it?" he asked but Melina slowly nods to him before Ryo turns to leave as he licks the blood from his back hand from hitting her so hard. As for Melina, she shook more afraid as she hugs herself and sits in the corner more scared of Ryo while he walked off. He did stop to look behind him but walks back over to grab her hair again and force her up on her feet.

"Stop whining and walk. Their waiting for us Melina so get walking." he said pushing her forward as they walked but he warns her to fix herself up like the proper lady she was before arriving at the dining hall where he goes to Brandon and Eleesha that was eating food before seeing them.

"Oh, you found Melina Ryo. Did you guys talk with what was needed?" she asked as Ryo smiled to nod. "Yes, we had a good long talk on classes she's working on. Isn't that right Melina?" He asked to her as Melina looks at Ryo and nods. "Y-Yeah..he's really such a nice guy when helping me. I am glad I have him as a helper...same with Brandon and you too Eleesha."

"Of course..." she said happy. "Yep.." Brandon said while Ryo nods and looks at the line before going to get in. Melina stays in her chair but Eleesha asked if she was hungry. "No, I'm not but thanks for asking...I'll be okay.." she mutters lightly to look down at her book.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:57 pm

In secret that might Brandon went to visit her and ryo was watching listening. Brandon said nothing restoring her face and she cries silently in his chest through all of it Brandon was with her and he hummed her song as a promise that he would.

Her song drove ryo deeper down the dark path making him want melli as soon as Brandon leaves. Brandon stayed until melli fell asleep then he went to his room.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:17 am

Ryo kept hidden in the shadows to see Brandon leaving to his room before looking at the door where Melina was sleeping in. He decided to wait a little longer so no one would sense or find him out here after dark after the lights went off. Later on, Ryo steps out of his hiding spot and into the opening as he heads into the room of Melina to see her sleeping quietly in bed. The blanket was covering her body but he just stares at her from being so calm. He could kidnap her for tonight and punish her. He could even lock her in his room for punishment but no, they would be asking where she was.

He wanted to really break her, he wanted to chock her, he wanted to mark her whole body to show she belongs to him. Again, others would notice and it seems Brandon's been healing her during the times he's hit and hurt her. "Oh Melina, what ever shall I do with you? You're being so naughty right now and even letting him heal you like nothing happened. Do I need to just punish you right now?" he asked to her in her sleep but she didn't move.

Ryo had one chance before he looks at Melina's face and touches her cheek as she turns her head slightly from the touch. He looks at the time and starts taking out some rope from a bag he's gotten with him. He ties her ankles and wrists together in strong knots before getting a cloth to tie around her mouth before he looks at her sleeping face one last time till he hits her face.

Melina snaps awake to yelp, feeling her body bounded slightly by some rope as she was panicking again because of it. "You serious are pushing it aren't you Melina?" she quickly looks to see Ryo sitting beside her bed but she stops moving to look at Ryo. Why did he come here? Did she do something wrong? Melina has did everything Ryo's done for him so what was he doing here now? "It seems you and Brandon are still friends and close too but you know we can't have that now can we?"

"....." she didn't want to answer him before Ryo grips her night shirt to look at her light grey eyes still showing fear. He just stares at them for a little while before dropping her and removes his shoes to get in her bed behind her while they face the wall. She didn't move while feeling his hands and fingers touching her body. "You will be a good girl and please me right now since you made me angry but horny at the same time. You will also be good and keep your mouth clamped shut because I don't want anyone hearing you as I take you." he hisses against her ear but she whines not wanting this pain again.

He's already hurt her enough today so why did he have to do this? Melina started struggling from his hands but his arm wraps around her neck to chock her as she whimpers in fear trying to get away. "Stop squirming you slut. I told you to be quiet or else I'll do what I said I would. Do you want me to kill your best friend and the others in this academy? Do you?" he warns to feel Melina quivering more scared.

Ryo's lost his mind! He's seriously lost it and yet, he didn't care. All he cared about was having her to himself so the others in this school could just be others in his way. Melina didn't want others to get hurt before he feels her relax while he pulls down her shorts to do the same with his own. "Good girl, I knew you would behave now be quiet....." She looks down at the floor in the dark room before wincing in pain from his cock pushing into her deeply.

The same thick thing was all the way inside her womb before Ryo groans lightly in her neck and started thrusting into her. All she could do was let him have his way with her since he wouldn't let her get away nor scream for help. If she did anything to get someone to help her, they would get in trouble or worse; killed by a unstable Ryo. He still kept thrusting into her while she felt more weaker and worse while he just slips one hand into her night shirt to grab her small breasts that didn't develop as much.

"Grrr you sure feel so good, Melina. Such a tight pussy you have too. Do you like how good mmm my cock is?" he asked quietly but she whimpers not wishing to answer but he glares to bite into her neck to make her bleed. Her eyes shut quickly from the pain but he just kept ramming harder and harder into her before he goes faster and suddenly cums hard into her. She didn't move as Ryo panted against her neck he got bloody till he moves her hips back a little and started once more.

She muffled groans to wonder why he wasn't finished before he grips her hair still taking her under the sheets. He took some arousing pills so he wouldn't be done till the next time. Ryo plans on taking Melina again but all night this time before clawing and hurting her once more. Heck, he even burned her slightly to show she was his.

Later that morning, Ryo was just leaving Melina's room with no one else waking up but he was smiling to himself feeling a little better. As for Melina, she was twitching in her bed while feeling her pussy fill with his nasty cum and the same for her thighs. her skin was coated with burns this time and her neck shown with bite marks while tears ran down her cheeks. Ryo wasn't the same person she knew years ago. No, he's now a monster that only wishes to claim Melina for himself. No one else woke up from the scene that happened but she just curls up lightly in bed to even avoid someone else seeing her this way.

All Melina wanted was for this to stop and for Ryo to wake up because this was not funny and just plain scary.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:23 am

Brandon arrived in the morning and he saw and smelled what happened rushing to help her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:30 am

The other girls in the same area were trying to ask her who did this but she didn't say a thing. Knowing Ryo was going to get more angry if she told. They wonder if they should tell a teacher as Eleesha was more sad to see her like that till seeing Brandon pushing past the boys that blocked the door before going in. "Where is she Eleesha?" he asked quickly but she pointed to the room and over to Melina's bed.

He rushes over to her but stops seeing the worse burn marks and even some white substance that had to be cum staining her thighs and entrance. Brandon went closer to her worried before slowly and carefully sitting near her. He reaches to touch her shoulder but felt Melina wince from the burns she had before Brandon held her to try and calm her down from having a slight panic attack.

"Easy Melina...it's me. It's just me, Brandon okay? You don't have to be scared of me.." He said in a soothing tone to her but saw her tears still running down her cheeks while he slowly gets closer to cuddle her in worry now. "Brandon, should I get the teacher?" she asked him but he shook his head slowly holding Melina that shook in his arms.

"But why not? Someone raped her last night and we didn't even hear it. I bet when the teachers find out-" "We could but we don't know who did it. Who would be so cruel to do such a thing to Melina and she didn't do anything wrong. I bet someone loves causing pain to another and it's wrong to do so. Maybe a teacher is not a bad idea since she looks terrible.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:38 am

Brandon took a deep breath scaring ryo with how much he knew and melli didn't say a thing he made sure. Somehow Brandon knew. He told eleesha everything as melli screams in fear trying to stop him but nothing worked eleesha heard him and worked to contain her anger. She didn't know how Brandon did it but he was still sane.

In truth he believed melli would never want him and he took care of her out of his undying love.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:42 am

"Wait, so you mean all this time Ryo's been....he....." Brandon kept his cool before nodding his head yes. All this time, Ryo did it and hurt her for so long. How could he do this and he was the head of the vampires in this academy. "How dare he do that to her! That breaking one of the school rules here!" One girl said mad as the others felt the same.

Brandon didn't say a thing but felt Melina gripping his shirt tightly that it rips in her hands. She was afraid now, afraid that he told everyone but he just held her closer against his chest to try and calm her down. "B-brandon.....what have you done?" she whispered in tears before Brandon held her still to help her relax. "I can't take seeing you in this pain Melina....I won't let Ryo get away with doing this and abusing you so badly. This time, he's got to be stopped.."

Melina looks at him worried but saw the other classmates running to Ryo's bedroom to confront him for the terrible things he did to Melina.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:50 am

Brandon went with them and stopped them all. Some how his strength was greater than ever. He stopped them all confusing them. No he said "vengeance is not the answer let him suffer knowing that he will forever be tarnished by his deeds unless he changed his ways.

Ryo burst out of the room running away to escape the girls that went to attack his window. He fled the academy but would return once more for melli bed of he would try to take her with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:56 am

The girls wanted to keep Ryo off of academy grounds but Brandon said it was up to the teachers since he was worried of what they will do because of what happened to Melina. As for her, she was sitting with some girls guarding her and with Eleesha healing her after wrapping a soothing blanket around her body. "Listen, I want you all to head to your dorms and just try to help calm Melina down. I'll just tell the head master about this and hope he might have a idea to what will happen." he said.

"What they should do is send a few hunters to bring him down for what he did!" One said as the rest cheered.

"Yeah! Ryo should pay for his crimes!" A second one said before Brandon whistles to quiet them. "What did I say? No violence of revenge. It won't end well if you do that so please, lets just keep calm and not cause any other problems that might happen." he said as they nod to calm down but did wonder what he was going to do. "I guess go to the head master and tell him what happened. I will be back to get Melina since it might be safe for her to live in my dorm. I don't want anything hurting her again after this so please watch her till I come back." The girls nod before he leaves to find the head master.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:58 am

It was a week before everything quieted down enough for her to think about her feeings.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:02 am

Because of the whole thing, Melina always is seen keeping close to Brandon's side but she was safer that way. Over the days Ryo hurt her and took her first time, she was sad a little because of it. That time was for Brandon since she remembered years ago of a promise she gave to him. That he would take her first time so they could be mates forever. Now, it seems that promise is broken thanks to Ryo.

He was in his dorm with her while reading one of his books to her since he knew Melina was a book worm. Plus, the books seem to calm her down the most during her upsetting moment. However, she did wish to know if Brandon had feelings for her. "Hey Brandon? Would it be okay if I could ask you a little something?" she asked one late evening after the human students were leaving to their dorms and seeing Nina and Sora leaving for theirs now.

"Huh? Sure you can Melina. What's on your mind."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:04 am

He set his book down and looked at her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:16 am

"Well," she started while looking down at her lap before continuing. "I wanted to ask what you think about me and you?" she asked but Brandon thinks about it to scratch his cheek. "Well, easy. we are best friends Melina remember? I mean, sure I am angry with what Ryo did to you but-" "No Brandon, I didn't mean that since we were childhood friends remember?"

"Right, right. Then what did you mean?" he asked but she messes with her fingers before flushing a light pink. "I mean what do you think of me and you...as a couple? You know, lovers?" she said in a more clear state that Brandon sits up quickly in shock, dropping the pencil on the ground to look at her. Did he hear that right? Did she ask what she thinks of him and her as a couple?! Melina looks down still not at him but Brandon was having a hard time answering.

"Ummmm, well..."

"Well? What do you think about it Brandon?" she asked before he takes a deep breath and looks to her. "Well, that's hard to say Melina. during the time we grew up, I always saw you as my best friend where we had fun together and many adventures. However, as we grew up things didn't stay the same." he looks away from her but Melina blinks wanting to hear this but her lust and love for him grew even stronger.

"As we grew, so did our feelings. I mean, I didn't understand it nor did you and we just stayed close as friends. We didn't wish to break the others heart but you and I..If it's possible I would think of us as lovers..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:22 am

He held her hand speaking truth wishing he could show her his love but ryo ruined pleasure like that making her expect pain. Melli looked at Brandon and thought "for him I would bear the pain of sex"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:28 am

"Brandon..."

He tried not to blush from how she spoke his name but he didn't want to scar her no more than Ryo did. His hand remained on her hand before slowly rubbing the top of it that she looks down at it then at his face. "Melina, even if I could show you how much I love you, I just...can't. Ryo already destroyed your first time and already scarred you from it. I don't want to add onto the pain for this.."

"But you won't, Brandon. I wish to have you by my side forever. I don't want to be alone.." "And you won't, Melina. I'll always be there for you but not when it comes to that.." he said but she keeps her grip on his hand to look down. "I would....." she mutters lightly that made him confused a little.

What did she mean by that? Before he could ask, he saw Melina standing up and look right into his eyes. "I would bear it, Brandon. I wanted you to take my first time many years ago but Ryo took it. I just wish I could turn time back so you could stop this from happening...I trust you like everyone else Brandon...don't you trust me?" she asked to press his hands against her chest.

He tries not to blush but looks away from her while Melina keeps his hands where they were against her chest.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:50 pm