Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

A Bloody melody

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A Bloody melody

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:54 pm

"........." She felt the wind blowing against her face, her clothes, and her hair but that didn't make her shiver. Same with how cold it was that evening but that didn't bother her either. It was lightly snowing outside with no one else out here but a child named Melina who thought it was okay to come out and enjoy this with her adopted family. However, it was also the time where vampires lived among the land too. Many blending into the small town with no worries or regrets. Same with each one being royalty or just regular and enjoying like in their homes. Well, Almost all of them.

She was paralyzed in fear and worry, her Brown eyes looking at the image in front of her. A boy that had to be the same age as her but he wasn't saying a thing or even noticed her because of his hands being drenched in the blood of someone he just fed from. His eyes even seemed to glow a deadly blood red while gazing into them but what got her was the fangs that was drenched in the victims blood. The boy slowly looks at his hand not saying a thing but lifts his hand up near his lips to lick away the blood he spilled onto the pure white snow. Melina shook that both of her hands went up to her chest, feeling her heart beating loud in fear. She slowly tried taking a step back but the snow crunched under her boots to make the boy stop to hear and look in her direction.

Melina looked at his red eyes, his face, clothes, hands, and hair stained in blood to see him face her now that she gasped in fear, turns and ran away through the trees that was covered in snow. Sadly, she didn't get far before the boy appears in front of her as his cold red eyes looked into her own but she stops to fall back into the snow. He just looked at the young girl but figures she was human and not like his kind. Why was she even out here? Who was she? Was she trying to rid of him and his family? Neither the boy or Melina spoke before he slowly turns to leave her alone in the snow but Melina watches him walk off and disappear. "........" She slowly stood up and watches him leave, wondering who he was and what he was. Maybe in the future she will see him again but for now, it's hard to say.

That was many years ago and now she was hoping to never see him again or whoever he was. Why? Because she started having nightmares of him and other vampires that was after humans including herself but what she truly wish to know was who she really was and what happened to her true family.

Her grandfather said she might find something here in the collage but so far, nothing. Just more questions and confused thoughts because of it. Melina is a student at this vampire school she was placed in from her grandfather, Melina was writing some things down while getting school notes. The teacher was babbling about some things but she saw other students (she didn't know they were vampires yet) looking bored and writing the notes down. "And that's how you get this to happen understand? Now, unknown to many of you class we will be hoping for more examples of your work so I hope you all get it correct or try." He said.

"Yes sir." The class replied but Melina kept checking her work before seeing her best friend Nala checking her work but also a boy beside her that was also her boyfriend. He was a real sweet guy but she didn't know he was a vampire but Nala did. "Are you getting any of this, Melli?" Nala asked to see her look back. "Yes, I just hope you are. I mean, school is important ya know." she said but Nala sighed before looking at the window seeing the sun going down slowly but not fast enough. "Yeah sure. Man, I wish class was over so I can go ahead and just be done with it." she said but her boyfriend named Sora just shook his head to pat his girlfriend's head.

"Miss Nairu pay attention and the same for you too Mr. crossfeild." he said as they nod looking back at the papers but Melina snickers to herself and went back to work. Before long, the bell rings as the students saw the sun going down more that made the teacher look at them. "Alright class you know the rules. Go ahead and head to your dorms now. No leaving your rooms at night but I hope you all will study." he said before letting them go. "Finally! Free! Are you excited Melina?" Nala asked while Sora walks by her but she held her things and books to look at them.

"I guess so but we shall see won't we? Anyway, what are you two planning on doing? Going to your dorms to study or something?" she asked. "Naw, me and Sora are planning to hang out later since we gotten in trouble for sneaking out. I don't want to have to be punished like last week. So I'm not risking it." she said but Sora sighed to Melli smiling. She did warn her friend about that and yet she got caught and him too. "Good answer. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"See you later, Melli." she said while the other leaves too but Sora goes his way too to see Melina leaving for her dorm. She started heading to her own dorm that was near the academy's gates before stopping to see a crowd near them. Since it was getting dark, that group of students were going to be here soon. She never gets why they come each night but this was their day to live and stay here. Many of them were excited to see them but Melina thought it was silly. She was looking down at the gates before seeing some security keeping the other students back while the just arriving students show up walking down the path to the academy.

What was so great about them? Oh wait. She remembered something about them being royal blood or something which was dumb. Many here were not rich so why were these students coming here? Either way, Melina thought it was stupid and turns to head into her dorm. However, in that crowd, she didn't see a familiar face that was attending this school too. Seeing he's grown up rather well for a young man but he still had the same cold emotionless face. He didn't get why his mother sent him here but she said for learning about new things and hoping to find something that will make him smile for once.

OOC: Idea from the vampire web site

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: A Bloody melody

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:00 am

Ooc: I like it. Not sure how brandon on fits in yet except he might be the vampire she saw
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:30 am

Ooc:He is the vampire, a vampire prince of royal blood she saw but she has memories of him. Ya see, she's got hidden locked memories that her family sealed off, making her think she's human but is really a pureblood vampire. He's been sent here by his mother to change his ways or hope to. That he's kept the same motivations like his father.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:49 pm

Do you have an idea for his personality or do you want it to be whatever?

Bic: Brandon panted from the heat and light as the last days of sun hit his eyes today he begins his first journey into the world he hoped this school would be more lax in free time than the ones from his childhood. He knew one person there and he had to speak to this cross giant. He met when he was 3.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:03 pm

ooc:I guess cold and to him self before opening up later on?

bic: The vampires went into their area of the academy before the head spoke to them to say she hopes they enjoy their time here. However, the rules were the same and it could be different as the years go by but they will be training and fighting so no work of school work was needed. That was left for the humans to deal with. "So, after that go ahead and enjoy your night. Your dorms are ready and your things are set up and put away." She said.

The group separates from each other and goes ahead to do what is needed. They saw that some went down the hall, others getting to speak with the head master for the vampires and even some heading to their dorms. Brandon didn't say anything before going to meet with his old friend that had to be in their dorm or just looking around for something to do right after. Maybe his friend will remember him after the childhood years.

In the humans side, Melli was reading and studying since it's days off for the students but she could hear some girl and boy fans squealing when seeing the students coming in and was going to stay here with them. It was silly to see how they act but that was nothing else to explain.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:07 pm

He walked watching the humans their scent reveals everything to him. Memories thoughts feelings they were cute all of them but one was simple and he liked that seeing melli.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:15 pm

She was still studying and reading with someone but Brandon could sense and smell her scent. In some way, he wasn't sure why or how she was so different in some way. Or even if she would remember him. Oh well, only time will tell if she does or not. He keeps walking down the hallway passing some others who thought he was attractive and cute. It seems she was helping the other boy with a few notes.

"So, do you understand what this means now? Or are you still lost about it?" she asked him but the boy didn't reply and checks the words on the paper then at her. "No, I think I got it. However, I knew you were smart Meli." He said holding her hand but she sighs to pat his hand back. "Nice try but you know I'm not looking for anyone to date since this is more important." he say her sigh and goes back to teaching him again as he smiled to watch her. Even when she came here, her beauty never changed.

Same dark amber brown hair that's down her back, soft brown eyes. Kissable lips and a gentle soul that many of the boys here in the academy wished to be hers and them claiming her. However, she's never seen the other gender no more than friends. Not a lover. well, maybe a enemy but that's it. She knew some boys were watching her because they did wish to claim her for their own but she wasn't someone to be weak since she can defend herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:19 pm

That night during the break he asked permission for a supervised visit to the day class students to speak with her. She smelled familiar and he didn't know why.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:28 pm

A few students were talking about class and about what was going on for the next day, seeing Melli laughing with her two friends that was joking slightly. However, she felt happy to hear their jokes while ignoring some that was gazing upon her. "No, no, wait! When they said we were to be taking night classes, I thought it was forbidden." Sora said to Melli and his girlfriend that just snickers. "It was true but some sleep in the day to stay up at the night but I guess that's just them." she said but Melli shook her head to smile.

"Right if you say so." she said but Nala laughs a little. "Oh sure and the same with you not able to remember much of your past? I mean, we are still wishing to help you in any way we can but has it gotten better or no?" she asked Melli thinks a bit more. "Not really but I just keep getting nightmares and I just try to ignore it so it won't become worse but it happens anyway." she mutters but writes more notes again before seeing some shadows at the door that the teacher goes over to answer.

"Hello? Who is-" The teacher looked shocked to see that but quickly looked worried. "Yes, of course....please come on in." He said before going to the front to get everyone's attention. "Class, quiet down. We have a very special guest that wishes to visit us....you may come in Mr. Maboroshi." he said as the others look seeing the vampire walk in with some supervised others behind him. The girls gasped seeing how attractive he was to blush and sigh like their in love but Melli was the only one that didn't look at hm. He heard and saw the girls in the class before seeing the teacher look at him.

"Now, what can we do for you?" he asked smiling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Well I wanted to see an old friend at least I think so. Miss is your name or childhood name melli?" He said a dressing the room as a whole person.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:54 pm

A few spoke a little confused but Melina looks down at him finally before her eyes widen in shock seeing him. It was the same boy from years ago, the same one that was coated in blood after he claimed someone. "Whoa, I can't believe that you know him Melli?! You knew this guy!" Nala asked excited but Melina didn't answer such a thing. Her body felt colder than normal, her heart beating rather faster, and felt slightly sick just looking at him.

"Yes, we do have a student named that. I'm sure she would be happy to-" "Excuse me teacher but may I be excused? I suddenly don't feel so well." she said worried but the teacher looks at her. "Sick? You seem just fine Miss Melina-" "I mean it sir, Please! I wish to see the nurse." before the teacher said anything, Melli stood up and hurries off to go see the nurse.

A couple was confused as to what was up with her but Brandon watches her leave rather quickly but the teacher was saying sorry for her rude behavior. "It's fine.." he said. Melina hurries to the nurse as she was looking scared with one hand gripping her shirt to head inside and talking to the nurse. "Easy Melli, calm down and try to breath...It's alright.." she said. "Sorry, I just....do you have some tea I can drink that might help.." she said but the nurse hurries to make the tea in hopes of calming her down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:49 pm

He used his ears to follow her he learned to see with his hearing watching bats and dolphins. He even learned how a shark could sense electric impulses.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:57 pm

Melli was sitting in the nurse's office drinking the tea but she couldn't stop shaking. How could that same guy be here? The same boy she saw coated in blood be walking on the academy grounds? "How in the world did he get the okay of being in this academy? Plus, how in the world did he know my name? I never told him my name nor have I seen him before except that one night....am I going crazy again?"

Her hands looked down at the tea cup but tries to calm herself down while the nurse was worried about her. Never had she seen Melli look so scared and from a higher vampire seeing her. "Dear? Are you really sure that you will be okay? I know you have been here for a while, even with the nightmares but-" "N-No no. I'm alright but It's just me being nervous. I guess I'm going crazy or something to jump just like that." she mutters to take a sip from the cup with eyes shut. "Maybe or that it could be you stressing out again." the nurse said. "M-maybe.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:12 pm

Ooc: oooh okay so not all her memories cool. This is his memory of the event.

Bic: Brandon shivered and saw her only memory of him and felt suddenly shy. "I guess she hates me. I'll try again slower next time. I just want to be her friend." He mutters to himself thinking it was a rough time back then he fought everyday for his people and long against the endless assaults of other vampires and hunters many were slain on both sides but the little visiting princess wandered into the battlefield for her friend calling for him and using the little power she could muster to blast the occasional attacker away with a surprised yelp from her lips. She didn't want to lose him after he told her he was leaving. She wanted to tell her feelings this once but "Oh no" Brandon leaps over the battlefield as her power fizzled out and he took the blow meant for her to his head and his claws flashed evicerating the man and soaking in his blood. Brandon feasted on it as it mixed with his own and his head healed. Melli never saw so much blood before not any glut as Brandon had with pure joy in his face. He turned to look at her and everything went black.

He couldn't remember? No he was blocking it for some reason. He didn't want himself to remember now wasn't the time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:34 pm

"Alright now, Melina you seem alright for now so I need you to go back to class. Unless you are not able to?" the nurse sees her looking down at the floor but she saw Melina sigh and shaking a little. This told her she might not be ready just yet with it. Even when seeing one of the new students that arrived a while ago because of it so yeah, maybe not. Maybe seeing that one boy scared the heck out of her and now she won't get close without freaking out.

"*Sighs* Melina, how about you head back to your dorm....and just rest. I'll be there later tonight to check up on you right after you take a nap to rest." She said quietly but she nods to stand up and goes to her dorm. "Okay. I'm sorry but I never thought I would freak out like this....and yet I did. I hope nothing is wrong with me.." she mutters but the nurse shook her head to pet it lightly.

"It's not you dear so don't worry about it. All you need to worry about is resting and getting better. Just be sure to leave a note so no one else bothers you." she said before Melina nods and gets up to leave, shutting the door behind her.

A few girls whine seeing Brandon leaving the classroom after the teacher tells him he will deal with Melina for leaving in a rude jester. How dare she leave when someone as royal as Brandon, well, a higher breed, enters the classroom and yet she leaves?! Hearing about that, Brandon faces the teacher. "You don't need to punish her for that. I'm sure she was serious with being ill." he said but the teacher was worried.

"If you say so sir but she shouldn't have left like that. You are a higher head towards the rest in this academy and yet she's a lower class. Someone of your special title should be shown respect." He said. "So I'm told but please don't do anything to her because of this. I'm sure she just needed time to rest and recover....either way, I'll leave you so you can teach the class." The teacher nods to see him leave and the thought was still something else. Right after a while, He was seen walking through the hallways of the academy bored to see the small wide land with a lake, and forest with the moon shining down on the land and everywhere. But this place was big for many students and others too.

He sighed not sure about it but slowly goes to do something. Maybe he can find something else to do or maybe something else right after. He goes ahead to his dorm till he smells the familiar scent of her again as she was walking right into her dorm to go ahead inside to rest after locking the door to just lay on the bed and relax. Her dorm was neat and clean but she was resting in bed trying to relax and stay calm.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:13 am

She remembered his face seeing a strong man and she remembered how brutal he was back then and she shivers curling up. Only a bit more and she would be better but if she saw him again there was no telling how she would react.

He seemed to follow her for the next few days she was seeing him every passing. He was always nearby not talking with others who liked to be around him. Some wanted his power others to serve him but they were discreet about it around teachers. He didn't much care wanting to talk to her more than any of them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:37 pm

However, the following from him kinda made her nervous and thinks about things. Why was he following her? What did he want? What could he possibly could be after? Was he planning on finishing her like he could have as a child but missed? A cold feeling went down her spine at the thought of it to grip her wrist scared about it. Brandon took noticed towards that and wonders if she was getting too scared to even be seen or spotted? He did wonder if other vampires here in the academy would be after the human males and females too?

"What are you doing, Brandon sama? Already eyeing a human you might feast on later?" one female vampire asked as he looks to see Eleesha that showed a fang like smile. "Not at the moment, Eleesha. What are you doing here? I thought you had a crowd of boys around you?" he asked with his hands in his pockets.

"I did but I got bored of them and told em to leave me alone. I just want to find the right one here just like the other vampires that came with us. I mean come on, aren't you curious about it yourself with the humans here in this academy? I know I am." she giggled but Brandon sighed to shake his head at her. Their was more to things than that and yet, it was as if he was the only one with some others that knew that. "*Sighs*"

Later on, Melina was seen reading in the main library study room to hope of calming her nerves. Not many comes out during the early morning so it was good to let her get some reading done before heading back to sleep. "*Sighs* This book will always seem to amaze me and I even feel better from my freaking out. I don't know if others in this academy will believe me when I tell them about the vampire that seem to have sneaked in. No, they might think I'm crazy..." she said in a defeated tone to turn the page of her book and keep on reading.

"I guess I am crazy or I'm seeing things. I know it was not that same vampire I saw as a child. I couldn't be....could it?" she asked herself.

"Maybe it could be, maybe it's not."

She gasped to stand from her chair, turning around to see a younger male there who was holding a book in his arm. Melina blinks wondering what the high student was doing here this late and wonders if he heard her. "H-High head Shimaza. I didn't know you were up this late." she said as he waves his hand with a smile. He was the higher head of this academy and looks after the students here but he also watches the vampire students too. "It's not worries, Melina. I was curious who was here this late and it only had to be you." He walks over to take a seat near her chair that stumbled over as she gets it back up.

"R-right sorry. I guess I'm sorta jumpy this night." "Jumpy? Why? Did something happen?" He asked but Melina didn't answer him right now or knew how to answer right away. He might believe her or think she was crazy as many other students here. "Ummm, never mind sir. It's nothing but me being my weird self as usual." Melina answers to read her book again but he blinks to see this and got curious himself.

"My dear, are you sure their is nothing that you wish to talk about? You seem like you saw a ghost." he said and Melina just stops reading to think about this but she really didn't want him to think she was crazy. "....W-well.....You believe me right? Even from what I told you during my times here in the academy?" "Yes?"

"Well, you might think of me being crazy about this but......i-is it crazy for me to believe I might have saw a vampire here in the academy but I also seen him in my childhood years?" she said quickly to shut her eyes but Ryo didn't answer right away but his own eyes looks at her before dimming a blood red and changing back. She wasn't crazy since their are vampires in this academy but the human students don't know about it and is not suppose to. So how did she know about it?

"Vampires? Are you sure? You know theirs no such thing..." he asked to see how much she knew about this as Melina looks at Ryo again. "I know that but now..I-I'm not sure. Somehow, I keep seeing one student that looks just like him....The same dark brownish black hair, same original color skin, how his whole body was coated in blood....a-and.....his cold dead eyes. I can never forget his eyes when he was tasting the blood that stained his hand." she mutters but Ryo was now sure she knew about it.

"I see."

"I know you can call me crazy but it's true. Now, I have nightmares about it sometimes while I know deep down he's trying to kill me or something. Is that bad, Ryo?" she asked finishing what she said. He didn't say anything else but shook his head.

"I'm sure it's not that way dear. Maybe you just are seeing things and still need time to rest." He suggested. "But I'm serious. I feel like their are still vampires in this world but I don't know If I'm losing my mind or over thinking it Ryo. What am I going to do?"

"From what you are telling me, my dear, you sound tired from all this. Why don't you just get some rest because it will do you some good." He said gently. "But Ryo...." "I won't have any arguments Melina. Head to your dorm and rest...I'll inform your teacher tomorrow morning of your nurse excuse..""That's what the nurse tells me.....I guess I am crazy." she said standing up and leaves to her dorm. Ryo however stays but his eyes shut thinking about this. It's never happened before of another vampire that has seen or known a vampire but he had a feeling he knew which one he spoke of.

Melina just gets back to her dorm again and heads to sleep for the remaining time of the night and tomorrow. Maybe some sleep will help her. Yeah, some nice quiet sleep. Trying to not over think again, she closes her eyes and falls to sleep. However, Ryo had to speak with the pure blood and pure breeds later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:05 pm

He waited for his chance to talk to her and explain everything.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Brandon was about to head towards Melina's dorm till feeling a hand on his arm, turning back to see Ryo that stood there. They didn't say anything to each other till he lets go of him. "We need to talk. Now." he said with his arms crossed since it was serious but Brandon turns to face him.

"Can't it wait, Ryo? I really need to see if I can speak with this student at the academy. It won't be long and-" "So it was true to what she said then huh?" he asked to see Brandon blink. "It was true that she indeed saw you that night." he said but Brandon looks down not to answer him about that. It was a long time ago and he was shocked how Ryo knew about it. Before he could speak, Ryo tells him to go to the meeting room where the other vampires were. Brandon really wanted to talk to Melina but turns to head towards the meeting room.

During the morning as it passes on, the pure breeds and pure bloods were speaking of Melina and what she might seriously know of what's happening. So far, Ryo was already checking with them so no humans will know their real vampires but he was worried of Melina finding out more. "So you all know why I called you here? The one dealing with that one night of the fights of our kind and humans. We were able to keep it hidden and even befriend some humans but sadly we were to keep it secret. Because of Brandon here, one student is getting too curious or worried about her past memories and so far..because she saw Brandon that night when we were children."

A few gasped in shock but Brandon glares with his hands in his pockets. Ryo goes over to him with his arms crossed but his eyes were a blood red a little bit. "So tell me Brandon? Care to explain why? Why would you do this?" he asked in hopes for an answer.

However, he didn't answer as the other vampires turn their heads right at him. "Brandon-" "What? I didn't know she was going to find out. She thinks she's insane because of it but If I can just get to her so we can talk-" "What? And freak her out more Brandon? From what I sensed from Melina, she's afraid. Very afraid from knowing you are alive. I had a feeling why you left that night when the vampires were fighting to live. Why were you there and letting her see you?"

"I don't need to explain myself, Ryo. I just wanted to keep her safe and I guess yes I broke a rule because of it." Brandon said looking down but the other vampires looks at them both. "Even so, she's been having nightmares and is afraid of you, Brandon. Maybe it's best to leave her alone so she can be in peace since you never could control your......bloodlust." he said.

"Why do you care? I could control it..."

"Then why did you lose it right after and have her see you when everyone of us were younger? She was there. She saw everything. She saw the blood shed that our kind did, what our parents did. She was there at the wrong time to where she saw-"

"Don't blame this one on me. I know what she saw and what she was not suppose to see." Brandon said with his eyes glowing a blood red like Ryo's was, fangs bare at each other before Eleesha stops them. "Easy you two. Ryo, can't you do something to stop this? Maybe erase her memories?"

"We did erase them but somehow, it backfired. I guess we have to keep a close eye on her just in case. As for you Brandon, stay away from her. We don't need her panicking while you keep trying to speak with her."

"What!? You can't do that!"

"I can and will. For crying out loud, your a high breed vampire as some of us and should show it better. You don't want the humans here trying to cause something, even when some are hidden hunters that is to keep a eye on us just in case. Now as I said; Stay. Away. From. Melina. We need to hope she still think these are just things in her mind. Because if you show it to her, she will doom herself...am I clear?"

"No. I want to speak to her so I can clear this whole mess up, Ryo. What good will it be if you do this?" he asked but Ryo sees the sun rise as the vampires knew it was time for them to stay in their dorms till the next night fall. "We will talk of this later. As for now, everyone to your dorms...The sun rises." Everyone quickly heads to their dorms since the humans were waking up for class as the vampire students sleep for now. Brandon went to his dorm but hopes that he can speak with her or at least try to the next night.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:14 pm

Melli was sleeping and her dream was soft and sweet at first then hot and romantic before suddenly bloody as his fangs sink into her neck draining her till... she looked around she was alone and her heart was pounding now he was in her dreams too.

Brandon couldn't ever say why he revealed himself or why she was special his own memories were clouded. By his own hand. He tried to explain it to duo but she wouldn't hear it. She was protecting melli.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:25 pm

She didn't want to deal nor be near him since she was afraid of him but Ryo had to tell Brandon not to bother her. Same with getting near her because of it. He knew that she was somehow silent about it but it was just something. Right now, she even spoke to ryo about it and hopes he would fix it in some way.

"Will you be sure that you will be okay." Ryo said but she didn't say nothing else right after. In some way, Her friend didn't seem to bother her because of it. "What will I do then Ryo? I want this while thing to stop. I can't take the nightmares anymore....I just can't..." she quietly said but Ryo held her gently while slowly holding her close slightly. "It's alright now my dear. You shouldn't let it get to you....." He said in a soothing tone.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:33 pm

Brandon kept his word and that earned him ego and melli's respect. He hoped he could help in some way but watches from afar.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:51 pm

So far, Brandon was seeing her not freaking out as badly when she sees or feels him. It hurt that he can't get closer to talk with her but hopes she will be okay. Ryo felt the same way but he did notice other vampire students taking notice as well. However, he tells them not to bother with her and other humans since she was a little difficult to worry about but he helped her to class while she was studying on some things.

Right now, she was sitting in class and looking down flushed like she was sick or something. However, she didn't tell anyone about it. The teacher was writing some things down before turning to his class now. "Now class, please turn the page in your books to 78 and we will work with what you learned this year. However, be sure not to over do it since I know some of you might try to cheat like before." the teacher said but they begin working.

Melina was looking at the paper still working, having one arm sitting up to rest her head on it but the other classmates still remained quiet while working. Ryo was happy to see her okay now but Brandon was hoping that she was okay so far right after because of it. However, he just sighed again. However, her friends noticed her being distracted about something and of her flushed appearance from some sweat as well. "Melina? Are you okay? Hello, can you hear me?"

She kept seeing things in her head but that made her more afraid to ask what or who it was. The grip on the pencil tightened slightly that got Nina and Sora more concerned till her friend pokes her shoulder that snaps Melina out of it. "Hey, are you alright? You look ill."

"Huh? O-oh y-Yeah, I'm fine. Just......tired Nina. No need to worry about me or anything." she mutters quietly but she didn't say anything else before it. "What do you mean? You didn't get enough sleep?" she asked to see Melina nod. "Yeah...yeah that's it. Not enough sleep. After class, I'm going right ahead to get some sleep for a few hours. See? Just need some sleep..." she shows a smile on her face in hopes her friends get it but they slowly sigh and looks back at their work.

"If your sure.." Nina mutters before going back to work. However, Ryo just keeps working with what he knew after. Nala and Sora grew worried about her but Melina kept working right after. So far, he was hoping she was okay. After fifty minutes, they saw her flushed red feeling like some fever was going over her to make two students stand up. "Melina? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"...y-yes......."

"Are you sure? Your face is beet red." The teacher said but Melina nods before feeling woozy again that made her look down to hold her head. That told him she was not well.

"Oh dear. Might as well head to the nurse's room. You don't seem well right now to work on this assignment." The teacher said as two students offer to help her. After a while, they help her walk down the hall but looks around seeing nothing going on till Melina slowly get sit in some dark room while she was breathing in and out tired like. "W-where am I? This is not the nurse's room..." she mutters but the two smiled to hold her close since she was indeed human to help her sit up.

"We know, just relax...."

"This won't hurt.."

"What? What won't hurt? L-Let me go.." she struggles before letting out a yelp when they force her against the wall and rips the collar away from the shirt to show her neck. Melina felt scared now and wonders what they were planning on doing to her. Were they going to have her way with her?

They slowly look silent before they grip her hair and slowly show their fangs to sink into her throat and neck. She was about to scream but they cover her mouth while drinking her blood deeply. She twitches in pain but felt her tears run down her cheeks. She tries struggling against them but she was able to see red sharp glimpse of fangs that scared her more. They keep a tight grip from that while feeding more faster on her blood as she twitches.

'w-why?....why did they have fangs?!........T-they....their..........d...raining.....me...' Her eyes felt more heavy before shutting them slowly to pass out as they drain her rapidly. Later on, Ryo and Brandon was able to walk through the academy when the sun went down but they wonder where Melina was.

"Are you sure you have not seen her at the moment....or have you-"

"For the last time Ryo, no. I've been looking around for her and nothing.....maybe she's in the dorm or something...." Brandon said but Ryo shook his head. "I went there and checked so I hope she's okay." "You hope? What did you mean by-" They stopped speaking before seeing the nurse rush into the room past them but they wonder what was going on till they take a peek. The nurse was working with something before when she moves they saw who. Both Ryo and Brandon's eyes widen seeing a pale looking Melina resting on the bed with eyes shut but her neck was wrapped with bandages as she was too weak to move.

"Nurse? What happened to her!?" Ryo asked as Brandon was shocked as well, seeing her so pale and weak as she rests on the bed but the Nurse tries to quiet them without waking her up. "She was bitten by two vampires but they ran from the academy till the hunters caught them before they get to the forest. She's been drained of her blood and I don't know if she-"

"Wait, we should have blood here for her right? Maybe you can do that, miss. We both know Melina's been having a hard week and all but maybe that can help her." Ryo said but Brandon was worried. Who or why did they attack them till the Nurse was thinking about this. "I don't know but I'll see what I can do till then. She just needs sleep and should wake tomorrow..." she said standing up to help them both out of the room.

As for Melina, she was still resting while her body remained pale but slowly was seeing weird foggy visions in her locked memories that was slowly unlocking themselves but not as many. However, she was not sure why. Everything seems off and colder, her whole body was hanging in the air but felt something on her neck. A weird small necklace with a med sized black gem in the diamond cut shape as blood was spilled on it. She felt her whole body being cut and stabbed with black like vines as the stronger ones wrap around her throat to make it bleed. Her eyes were hidden in her hair but blood was dripping from her mouth.

She kept hearing voices, whispers, and familiar voices that made her more afraid but she was bleeding to death but she wasn't dying. Just losing more and more blood before seeing dark creatures of vampires getting closer to her as they bit into her skin one by one. The fangs from each one stinging like a bee as they drain her but each one was making her more afraid that she felt one gripping her throat even tighter before ramming their hand near her stomach but right through her.

This caused Melina to sit up quickly, gasping for air to grip her throat as if the same constriction collar was around her throat but way more tighter than she thought.

Her whole body was hurting now but the neck was hurting even worse. The nurse was shocked seeing her awake but her bandages were bleeding slowly that her eyes widen to feel sick. "Melina! Melina, can you hear me?" The nurse asked but Melli slowly grips her throat tighter that she turns over to vomit on the floor but the three grew worried that Ryo goes over to touch her shoulder.

"Melina, easy. It's me Ryo. What happened? What is wrong?" he asked but she hits his hand away while tears shows down her cheeks now scared and horrified about what she remembers.

"..............."

The nurse hurries over to place a blanket on her but Melina was coughing to cover her mouth while she felt more blood spilling from her lips again that she cries even harder. "Melina!" "You two need to leave for now until I can calm her down! Right now!" The nurse said making Ryo and Brandon leave and shuts the door but they were confused to what just happened or what was happening to her. However they caught a weird glimpse of something around her neck of some weird coiled necklace that must have been hidden in her shirt but why?

They would have to wait to find out till the nurse calms her down which took two hours. The nurse sighs to see her passed out again but the necklace was in plain view with the black diamond cut gem seen now from the black necklace. She saw Melina get her color back but was still too weak to move before she hears the door open to show Ryo and Brandon.

"W-well? Is she-"

"No, she's not dead. Just fainted again after a while but she is okay....for now." the nurse said worried as Melina was laying there like she was dead but Brandon said nothing as the same for Ryo.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:42 pm

Take care of her... I think she will hate me more after this. He said starting to walk away
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:47 pm

Ryo looks at the nurse then sighs, going to follow after Brandon to be sure he was okay. However, the nurse looks back at Melina as she rests but her eyes grew confused from the necklace. A couple hours passed while Ryo was checking the vampires that remained awake but some others grew worried from two being shot down for attacking a student. "Yes, we know about it but no worries. Melina is alright and resting for the time being. We just need to stay calm and not have anything else happen." he explains.

"..................."

"Then we go ahead to doing what we were doing tonight? Or is that a no?" Eleesha asked. "I don't know but I guess we can since I have no word on Melina yet. I'm hoping she's okay but this should warn many of you about the academy rules." he said but they agree on it. During the time he was giving this speech, Melina was walking slowly back to her dorm before going inside and writing a few things. She did get her color again but her eyes were paler from their full color. The necklace around her neck was still seen while writing but she didn't say a thing while feeling the constricting item around her throat getting tighter as if it was chocking her but it was something her family had and she didn't know yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:34 pm