Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

First meeting of the demon king's son

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: First meeting of the demon king's son

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:10 pm

"Mooorrree...I want more please!" she begs towards him in hopes for more but Brandon just kept slamming his hips forward hoping to hear more of her voice.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:25 am

He slammed as hard and as fast as he can
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:23 pm

Both arms wrapped around his shoulders, pulling him down on top of her and kisses his lips. Brandon shoves his tongue into her mouth as they swirl against one another. That only made his hands grip her hips slamming her into the bed with the bed creaking and hitting the back wall.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:18 am

The wall already had a few holes from earlier thrusting but now it and the bed were coming apart
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:12 am

Both of them moaned or groaned but the kiss made it muffled before he breaks the kiss, wanting to hear her voice. Melli cries out loudly as he wanted with his cock ramming into her hard that she didn't hear the slamming of the wall and the creaking of the bed. Pleasure was the only thing on her mind that she didn't care. She had ways to fix it anyway. Her legs wrap around his hips pulling him onto her more that her breasts press against his chest while he thrusts.

"Mmmmm ahhhhhh hhhaaaa more...give me more pleasure..I w-wanna feel you cum inside.."

"I w-want to mmmm savor this a bit longer Melli please..your pussy is already clamping down on my cock.....it feels so good.." he groans against her neck but she whines wanting him to not stop anyway, biting his ear a little to feeling more shifting and squeaking.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:55 pm