Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

First meeting of the demon king's son

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: First meeting of the demon king's son

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:26 pm

He saw that Melli was not in the living room with him or must have went somewhere. Brandon just made his snack quietly to himself but didn't move because of it. Her on the other hand was busy upstairs taking a shower. The water running down her body as she begins humming to herself with her eyes shut.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:23 pm

Ooc: when do you plan for them to be together in this one?

Bic: he hears the shower when his hunger has been quieted and he relaxed and started to imagine her shower with a blush.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:37 pm

ooc:Maybe him hearing her yelp when she slips. It might make him think she got hurt and rushes upstairs

bic: He tries not to but he was able to see it; seeing her all wet from her shower with her skin. Her body steaming from the hot water while she was relaxing and even cooling off. In some way, he even thought of going into the bathroom with her to join the shower. Either way, She wouldn't mind and would let him join. Here in his mind, he stands near the shower shocked but the door was open to show her wet and naked. Her hair covering her breasts and looking right at him while the water washes away the soap.

"I-I'm sorry! I thought the bathroom was empty....I thought you were in your room..." he mutters this but his words kept breaking up for her to blush and smile.

"*Giggles*What's wrong Brandon? Don't you like the view or do you don't wish to join me? Theirs enough room for two people you know." she teased to see his flushed red face.

"O-Of course not! I-I mean, I don't mean to bother your shower I was......." He was in a trance from her beauty and being naked but Melli didn't say a thing. She moved her hands down to hug herself still smiling with her self soaked by the water.

"I-I'll leave you alone Melli. I'm sorry if I..." Right as he started moving back, she quickly pulls him into the shower and had him pressed up against her body. He winces slightly but looks down to gulp, seeing her now trapped as the water was soaking him.

"What are y-" Her warm lips met with his own again, Gently seeing her grinding against his clothes while she blushed.

"You are not fighting me but I don't mind. I'll let you join me....please Brandon. Lets become one.." She leans in closer ready to kiss him again before....
    He gasped opening his eyes blushing gulps from the thought.

"What the heck is wrong with me? I shouldn't be looking or thinking about her that way."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu May 04, 2017 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:00 pm

He hears her yelp and he hears a thump and he rushes to go see if she was okay.

She was fine she had the same scene play out for her and she was rubbing herself to cum and fall down. She stood up shaking in even more heat and turned the water off to step out just as Brandon opened the door.

"Melli are you alright? I heard... a..." He burned red seeing her like she was in his dream only not beautiful. Her breasts were fuller her hips were slim and she was fully exposed in heat having just dried her chest.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Both her and him didn't say a thing staring at each other with no words being passed. Brandon blushed slightly from the thought before Brandon gulps. Before he spoke, she quickly gets a towel to cover herself while blushing.

"C-can I help you?" she asked quietly to him but Brandon couldn't speak since he saw her being very stunning.

"I...I just....I...." He was trying to speak and explain but his words wouldn't come out of his mouth. Seeing her being like this made his cock throb in his pants.

"Brandon? Can you hear me?" she asked to get his attention once more that snapped him out of it.

"Huh? What?" He shook his head a bit.

"I asked are you okay?"

"Y-Yes! Yes, I'm fine! I'm sorry if I interrupted you.." he said looking away from her but Melli didn't say a thing while she was blushing. However, she was hoping he wouldn't notice her body being heated and in need for a man. She could feel her pussy opening and closing for him in quiet squishing noises. While he was hoping she wouldn't notice his lump forming in his pants just staring at her, a small spot of pre-cum seen.

"I...I better leave so you can get dressed. I'm sorry f-for you know." he said however she blushes to tighten her grip on the towel.

"No, no. It's okay...." she said holding the towel up around her body but Brandon leaves to shut the door but his cock throbs hard needing her so badly.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:38 pm

"What do you mean it's okay?" He asks stopping he had his hand on the door knob almost shaking. She walks closer and he hears every step until she was right behind him. He hears her lock the door with a key then push it shut so he could leave. Her breasts were covered but he could tell she was blushing as she closed her towel.

"I mean it's okay for you to stay. Besides, your not doing any harm or anything so please it's alright."She said and she was panting hard. He was here and not only that he was aroused just like she was she wanted it badly seeing the lump in his pants when he saw her and now he was kind enough to give her privacy.

She put her arms around his neck and chest from behind as her towel slipped off and she pressed her heated naked body against him. His heart was pounding and he wasn't sure what to do. Feeling her this close was dangerous and he might do something he will regret or maybe not.

"I shouldn't be in here, Melli. I'll just leave you so you can dry and get dressed.."

"Please don't leave Brandon. Besides, you want me right?" She panted into his ear holding back her urges as they show her dark scenes of him using his powers on her like the other demon did heating her worse. She needed release and wanted him to give it to her here and now.

"*Gulps* I..."

"See? It's okay...stay here. Stay with me Brandon..." she said in a low tone to feel him shudder but shake his head clear.

"How is it okay for me to be here? I'm invading your privacy right now." He asks softly as his cock throbbed feeling her body pressing into his back. She giggles and whispers in his ear.

"Because I know you do. You wish to become one with me right? You been having exotic dreams about me..about us right?" He nodded unable to lie to her.

"I want that too... you're different. I can tell. Instead of taking me by force... You respect me. I can help you get what you want Brandon...just let me..." She said hugging herself closer to him as her hand moves to touch him.

"Melli w-wait!" he said but she gasped feeling him to blush.

"s-so big" she said quietly feeling it and her pussy throbbed in want for it inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:53 pm

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to be a.....a pervert in anyway. Please don't be angry with me Melli for this.." He stops speaking to hear slightly before Melli gently hugs him tighter that her breasts press against his back slowly. He didn't get what she was planning on doing but this was not helping him clear his head because of her still being naked and him aroused just like her.

"You need relief too, right?" she asked next to him but Brandon said nothing.

"........................."

"You do, don't you? You need relief for yourself and I need it too but maybe I can help you..." she said lowering her hands near his front to rub his large throbbing bulge that throbs against her hand.

"H-hey wait!"

"Your so big and swollen, Brandon. It must be hurting right now because of it *giggles*...even bigger t-than that demon that took me many years ago....throbbing inside wanting to be let out...." she slowly moving away from Brandon's back to have him sit on the small chair near the tub. He tried not to look at her but gasped as she gets on her knees to start undoing his belt and pants.

He quickly stops her hands to have her look up at his flushed face.

"M-Melli. You sh-shouldn't. I only came up here to see if you were hurt but i-instead.."

"You find me naked after a shower. It's almost like you daydream about me and hope one day this sort of thing happens?...." she asked him but he didn't let go of her wrists while her face was flushed too.

"Melli..." He stops speaking when seeing her slowly licking his wrist with her small tongue, looking up at him with a flushed sweaty face but that expression was making him harder that a strain was heard from his pants.

"Seems your getting worse......I'll help you feel better Brandon if you trust me. I don't know if you know this sort of thing from where you came from. I won't hurt you." she whispered before getting her hands from his grip and undo the belt and starts with the button and pulls down the zipper. He didn't say a thing but he knew she might get shocked.

"Now, lets help you get this down.." she said pulling down his underwear and pants. Brandon tries to warn her but it was too late. His cock came out as she gasped seeing the beast. Her eyes widen in shocked seeing his cock thick and wide, throbbing with his cum, and veins seen pumping blood through it.

"Oh m-my....I never saw a cock this thick and big before......your so full with hot cum wanting to come out too..."

He blushes hearing her say this but winces when she touches it with her hands to feel him.

"T-this was never possible. I was told that others having this size was impossible b-but...you are way more bigger than he was.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu May 04, 2017 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:07 pm

"It feels like it's swelling up more from my hands stroking you Brandon. Your pre-cum is spilling out. The filling up of your blood and cum....it's almost too good to ignore sucking it all and swallowing it....."Her pussy was demanding I now as she got more into this and licks his tip. It was tasty she never got that other demon flavor he only tormented her with his powers. Brandon's flavor was toxic and the more she tasted the more she needed it inside her. He played as it thrived in want and she knew as long as he was in this form he wouldn't force her.

She uses her breasts on it next squeezing them hard against it that they turn red and she tried to fit the top in her mouth but I was too big and she sucks it pumping it with her breasts as he moans and his marks begin to show. Marks of his heritage and Melli gasps seeing it was royalty. A demon king the most brutal and violent breed she saw his marks as proof and she started to realize that only her pussy could help him release because he was still resisting.

Aroused and throbbing he watched all she did and he didn't realize she could see his demon heritage on his face as his body mixed with his demon side unable to take full demon form his aura glowed and she got a taste of it remembering what the demon said his did to her.

"My aura will infect your body turning you into the dirtiest slut and a glutton for cock. Oh don't worry my pet I won't take away your virginity yet I'm going to make you bed me to take it" the memory faded and she panted.

"Please... I've been tormented for so long by my urges. Please take that cock of yours and take my pussy. Man it yours master." She begs opening her past for him as she stood over his cock dripping her pussy on it. He still couldn't and she tried again this time needing him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:17 pm

"W-what's wrong? You don't trust me?" He asked but again Brandon didn't answer. He was still trying to control himself and his own lust for claiming her for his own. The true feelings she had for him came out and he knew she deeply was in need for him.

"I....I can't. I can't Melli. I don't want to hurt you and I know you are....not as..." He stops speaking when she faces him again to grab his arm and pull him off the chair to get on the floor.

Brandon tries sitting up but she crawls over to him and slowly grabs his cheeks to kiss him deeply. He yelps in shock feeling her small tongue licking the bottom lip and push past his own. Her smaller tongue moves against his bigger one, making out with him in hopes to change his mind. Her pussy was dripping on his cock now and balls after, moaning herself loving how good his lips and kiss was.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu May 04, 2017 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:20 pm

"Mmmmah c'mon put it inside me you know you want to." she teased pushing the top against her.

"Aaah its so big mmm it feels good so good I need it. I need you so badly Brandon." she panted trying to keep teasing him as her body was screaming for her to push it inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:34 pm

He tries to stop her again while ignoring the wet squishing from her pussy as the tip pushes against it. She was already horny and hot for him and he was fighting with his own lust of not to take her or take her for himself. When she kisses his lips again, Melli breaks it again and panted into his near grinding against him again. "Melli, I said I-" He felt her pussy actually open and closing for his cock to go inside as if it was trying to suck him in.

"Hah hah come on Brandon, fuck me. Take my body and claim it for yourself. Please, it burns so much that it hurts......I need it. I need you." she moans in his ear before licking the outside of it as he tenses up till she bit it. "I......" Melli purrs against his ear before slowly moaning into it, calling him her master and lover. "Master.....master.....please master....please....Oh god please....." she said but Brandon still didn't do anything.

Brandon gulps slightly before feeling her hand take hold of his cock and rubs the tip against her hot pussy opening. "Haa haa s-see? This naughty hot dirty pussy is hungry for you master. It's desires your cock to stretch me from the inside.....wanting you to rip into my dirty womb and fill it with your cum......won't you feed me master?" she asked but again, he said nothing to see her pout.

"......." "I see....maybe master needs help so let me guide you.." She stops grinding the cock against her pussy before pushing the tip against her pussy that she feels it was very difficult to push into. Brandon groans feeling that and how tight she was but she panted in and out trying to rock her hips in hopes of getting him inside of her.

"M-Master...master, your cock is such a beast...It won't even go inside....." She stops trying to move back from his lap and lowers near his cock to drip some of her saliva onto it. He panted seeing her lubricating his cock with her saliva before she gets on top again and takes a grip on it and tries pushing him in again. At first it didn't go in for a couple seconds till she felt it being pushed past her pussy opening slowly to stretch her wide.

"Nugh...Just a little ohhhhhh fuck more....just a bit more master and your inside..." she said shaking now as Brandon was worried with his eyes shut from how hot she felt. He seriously didn't wish to hurt her but her mind was too lost to pleasure. "Melli stop please...if you keep forcing yourself on my cock then I migh-nugh!!" She kept trying while ignoring his words before finally she pushes the tip into her with a pop.

Melli lets out a loud moan like scream, feeling a small lump in her stomach as the tip was inside. "I-I did it Master hah hah your tip is inside of me.......you feel so good.." she moans happily to Brandon while her tongue hangs out from her mouth to savor the feeling. She waits a sec moaning out to him before she looks at him to lick his neck. "N-now, I'm gonna get all of you i-inside of me...." "N-No Melli. Wait..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:56 pm

He tried to stop her but it was too late.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:12 am

She lowers herself all the way that she cries out in some pain but her body shook feeling his cock making a lump in her stomach and womb. Brandon grew worried that he hurt her by being too large but he saw her panting against his neck, hugging him closer against her body.

"Melli? are you alright? Do you need me to p..pull out?"

"N-No....please don't p..pull out.....you feel so b-big inside that you could r-rip me apart.." she said in a hot weak tone.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu May 04, 2017 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:14 pm

Her thrust made him groan and she was hit by an unstable surge of pleasure she never felt before as his cock throbbed from her tightness.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:03 pm

She slowly hugs him tighter as her pussy twitches while savoring the heat that builds between them. Melli then quietly whimpers as his cock twitching inside of her pussy to shiver in need. Brandon tried not to do anything that might hurt her but he just held her carefully on his lap. Her tightness was clamping down on his cock hard but she was blushing to see him trying to fight.

ahhh w-what's wrong? Doesn't my pussy feels good, master? Your not saying anything..mmmmmm...." she said in a heated tone while forcing her hips to move up and down to take his cock down to the base.

"Do I need to move my body more? Like this?" She started slamming her hips harder down on his cock feeling her pussy squishing and dripping.

Another heated groan escaped his lips feeling her taking him but again, his marks was burning in wishes of taking her his way. However, he wasn't going to let her do that. The feeling of her pussy was clouding his mind and hearing her voice wasn't helping either.

"I'm s-sorry...I just don't mmmm want to hurt you. You said that demon-"

"Lets not speak of h-him master haa. The only one I desire is you and this one needs your love so please...please lets feel pleasure together.." she said before kissing his lips.

Brandon could feel her small tongue swirling against his own as they make out, her pussy still clamping down on his cock while she hisses in some air feeling the tip pressing against her womb opening as she gasped.

"Mfffmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm..." She felt his cock already pressing against her womb opening as it was trying to push into her. While for him, he slowly moves his hands to grip her butt tightly as she shook by his touch.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu May 04, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:05 am

He groans and thrusts with her as his tongue swirls with hers and his grip got tighter. She panted and moaned out trying to forget the demon. She felt the last fragments of his power burn in away inside her glands and brain as she felt a splitting pain in her belly as Brandon pushed his tip deeper and held her close.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:12 am

She still kept swirling her tongue against his bigger one, wanting more of Brandon's kisses. Her eyes remained shut while he groans again feeling weaker and weaker that his cock throbs inside of her. The two kept kissing each other before feeling her break it and pant into the air showing heated puffs of air. "Don't I f-feel good, Master? Is my pussy good for your cock?" she teases him but Brandon blushes holding her closer. "M-Make me all yours master..make this body be owned by you and only you...I want it, I need it....I need you so badly I'll go insane.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:31 am

He couldn't imagine how slutty she was behaving or how her mind was firing pleasure wildly inside her as he groans thrusting harder."You haa you are mmm amazing  your past is squeezing me so tight even after I hurt it like it's trying to swallow me into your womb grrr I can't push so deep or I'll hurt you bad." he said panting as he tries to resist his dark impulses and restrain his lust and his power.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:40 am

She whines seeing him not going all crazy with her but Melli wanted him. She needed him while hoping to only be his. Though, his good heart was caring for her well being and it was sweet but she was okay with him doing this to her. Brandon panted still thrusting into her that she gasped and one hand pressing against the door as her pussy kept swallowing his cock more.

"Ahhh M-Master..master y-your cock is pressing against my womb opening. Are you going t-to push in there?" she asked panting while Brandon looks at her as his face was flushed red from him blushing deeply.

"I don't want to hurt you Melli....but I can feel the tip pressing against your womb opening...." he said before she stops her hips to sit fully on him to pant against the door with her breasts pressed up to it too.

"T-then what's stopping you? Why d-don't you push that cock deeper inside of my womb? I want to feel everything of you master. I want to feel your monster sized cock all the way inside...please.." she begs but Brandon gulps to look away a little worried he could hurt her.

"I..I can't.....I don't want to hurt you Melli. I know this feels good but I just..."

"I..I understand.."

"What do y-....mean?"He slowly looks back at her to see Melli's breasts near his face as the nipples was near his reach. He saw them hard and ready to be sucked on before she presses him against his lips to pant and shake.

"If you won't help me master..I'll guide you.." she said before grinding her hips in a circle as he suddenly grunts feeling the tip being pressed more against the womb opening. Her head leans back as she feels the squishy wet noises each time.

"Ahhh t-then I'll force you inside of me. I want master's hot thick cock ripping me apart. I need your hot lust, your passion, I need all of it master and I won't stop till I get it..I want to be fucked master....fuck me like the demon you are." she panted heated before slowly rubbing his chest while moving her hips in a circle.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu May 04, 2017 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:58 am

He groans as she worked her hips in such a way that his cock slowly forced open her womb and his next thrust sent the rest of his cock deep inside her. She was stunned by its size and the mixed pleasure and pain she felt as her womb was ripped and pushed open for the first time. His thrust pushed him deep filling her so she looked pregnant with his cock. Dazed she looked down seeing he had some more to go and she lifts herself up spilling blood and cut on the floor then she slammed him deeper throwing her head back w8th her tongue hanging out in a heavy lustful moan. He groans and fucks her harder and balls deep bulging her belly worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:02 am

She screams out while leaning against the door, panting hot puffs of her breath. Her tongue was hanging out coated in saliva while she moans out heavily feeling good even from the pain. "Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!! Y-Your cock! Your cock is ripping me apart! I can feel the tip slamming against the back of my womb! Ohhhhhh god your so good master!" she moans out feeling him groan and thrusting upward into her harder and harder.

He never knew her womb and pussy would get this tight but it was her first time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:15 am

She was weak and her tongue hangs out. He had fucked her womb for half an hour making her cum and tear a few times now and he was holding back his powers but not his strength as he cums hard after pulling out of her dazed ruined body. Her body was coated in his cum when he released and she whines. She wanted it inside her but was too weak to say so. As she drifted into a deep sleep from exhaustion her last thought was to tell him to cum inside next time he and she mated.

He panted seeing his limp lover weak and pale. He knew he did too much and wanted to punish himself but an image in his mind of her said it was okay. He knew she liked it and thought it was because her body was poisoned by his kind. He was right but it didn't matter she also loved him and that was why despite everything he did to her she didn't fear it for a second. Touching her sleeping face he feared she would ask for his demon powers again since all he did was fuck her as a man.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:20 am

He didn't say a thing while she slept but held her close while hoping she was okay. When he rested for a while, he picks her up and takes her to the bath to clean her this time carefully, dry her, and dress her again while laying her on the bed and stays by her side.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:26 am

She woke up and for a moment thought it was all a dream since she was dressed and there was no sign of the mess he made of her room. She moved and felt the sting of pulling pain and knew it happened as her pussy womb belly and hips ache from what he did to her. He was there sleeping with his head down and her intense lust from before filled her mind only more powerful because of her love for him and the pleasure he gave her body. It needed him feeling empty even incomplete without him inside and she let out heavy pants touching her aching pussy. It was risky to do it here but she needed release. She gave herself with her blanket corner and open her upset to rub it's abused sides. "D-dang he made it so sensitive it hurts to touch." She thought rubbing her opening before pushing a finger inside to rub herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 am

She breaths in and out trying to rub the sides of her pussy but it still stings. Brandon still sleeps with his head down but Melli blushes still tries rubbing the sides more and more in hopes it helps ease the pain. The feeling was not as bad while her fingers moves in and out slowly while shutting her eyes keeping quiet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:31 pm