Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

First meeting of the demon king's son

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: First meeting of the demon king's son

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 4:03 pm

She whimoers then he spanks her wors
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 4:58 pm

He only groans hearing that tone from her voice, withering in pleasure as he spanked her harder and harder. Her butt cheeks turned red now but he showed some care by rubbing against them. A deep purr escaped her throat loving the stinging pain that he grips her hair to pull her head back so their eyes meet.

"Does my pet feel good? Does she love it when her master punishes her?" he asked seeing her shivering from his voice.

"Y-Yes sir..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 5:02 pm

Then twll me what yoy want and ill give it to you adding a bit more." He whispers in her ear and the darkest things came to her mind arousing her abd making her want him worse
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 5:13 pm

"I-I don't know what to-"

"Tell me..or else."he hissed in her ear but that only aroused her more seeing her master or lover being this dominant. Not getting a answer told him she wasn't going to say anything while Melli tries to lean in closer towards him and lick his cock that he moves away.

"What are you doing?"

"C-can I pleasure you master? Am I allowed to pleasure you since your looking excited?" she could see his hard on too but Brandon makes her look up with his hand grabbing the chin.

"No."

"B-but master please...I w-want it.." she said nuzzling against his hand but Brandon lets her go to think for a second and had a idea that he gets up and grabs something from the drawer. A black box was seen but he held it towards her as she took it.

"Open it." she obeys him to open it and blushes to what she saw. two huge toys was inside but she gulps to see him take them and has her lay down. He then grabs both wrists to tie them on the bed board and her legs apart so he can see her place. Melli didn't know what he was planning before seeing him sitting on the bed and holding the toy.

"Since you don't want to say what you want and tried to be naughty. I'll have to do this. I'm going to leave you in here for a couple hours with these toys inside of you. Until I think you deserve your pleasure and my cock, you're grounded." he said rubbing the tip of the toys against her place and butt that she heard and felt it.

"Master please n-no. I'm sorry, master. I mmmmm!" she felt them being slammed into her as Brandon then ties a blindfold around her eyes that he made it extra tight. He held up a switch control and turns it on the max setting for both. Melli gasped from that and the loud buzzing but Brandon licked his lips before seeing her withering on the bed moaning out.

"Can't have that can we?" he said before getting another cloth and gagging her that she was muffled whimpering from this.

"Now behave....and I'll come back to see if you learned your lesson. he turns away to leave the room and shuts the door as Melli was then locked inside for the next few hours.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 5:23 pm

He watched her on camera the whole time
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 6:25 pm

All that time he's seen her squirming and trying to break her shackles but her body only burns harder that the toys still kept buzzing from within her. The pleasure felt good, way too good that her moans were loud with gasping.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 7:07 pm

He saw her drooling out the sides of her gag as her body jolted cumming once more as yhe toys seemed to vibrate stronger. Tears stream down her face as her moans become groans and she squirts every 20 seconds with loud heavy groans.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 10:47 pm

The view was really pretty to him but Brandon still wanted her to know her punishment. Maybe another few minutes will do it for him. Then, he'll go and check up on her to see if his love learned her lesson. However, this display only gotten him more aroused to see her curling her toes and squirming.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 28, 2017 10:50 pm

When her sentence was upbshw pa
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 28, 2017 11:15 pm

He leaves the room he was in and walks down the hallway thinking to himself before getting to the room. The loud buzzing and her lustful groans and pleas only made him want her but he kept his composure until he really wanted her. The door opens to walk inside but watches Melli twitch and look lost from her tied up situation. He walks over to her side to gently see her squirming more and cumming again.

"......." His fingers move over to touch her cheek that she nuzzles against them in hopes for his happiness. Brandon reaches down to then go ahead and undo the gag in her mouth pulling it off with a pop. Her moans came out loud and clear for him that he sees her turning her head to the side left and right drooling in pleasure.

"Haaahhhhhh M-Master!! Master p-please....master please...." Brandon smiled at this before sitting on the bed beside her and gently touches her chin to see her whimper from his soothing touch.

"Hello my pet. Have you learned your lesson?"

"Ahh ahhh y-yes sir..k-kitty learned her lesson. She's learn her lesson.." she moaned but Brandon had the ropes cut off as she was about to sit up but he held her wrists down hard to watch her squirm under him since her legs kept moving around bit by bit. He looks at her face seeing tears and sweat but her lips kept pooling out 'please' 'more' and even louder ones.

"Such a cute girl, Squirming like this for me. I guess this mean you really need your master now?"

"Y-Yes sir....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 29, 2017 8:07 am

He stopped both and cut her loose watching her as she tries to move and is hit with pleasure. She wanted him so badly after he tormented her like that. He remived her blindfold so she could see how big we was from watching her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 29, 2017 9:04 am

"M-Master...." she mutters a little hot but Brandon only smirked seeing that look upon her face that he slowly held her head up to see her flushed eyes. He was that big for all this but she slowly whimpers trying to nip at his finger but he keeps her still.

"Look at what you did to your master. You made him this big and arousing for you. What are you going to do." he asked waiting for her to do something but she slowly whimpers a bit but slowly getting weaker to reach but he taps her nose to stop her.

"Master? I-"

"You can pleasure me but don't touch...if you touch me you will be punished even more."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 10:15 am

He waited ti see how she would handle this challenge
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:26 am

She blushes from his order before slowly leaning in forward towards him and gently kisses the tip as he watches. Brandon knew she had something close to doing that but he watches her moving closer and lick against the tip. Brandon groans a little as she was licking and kissing the tip before slowly sucking the tip to pleasure him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 12:17 pm

He watched her as she syruggles not to hold it still or squeeze it to make it bugger. She worked hard suckibg it and takes it down he rthroay hoping it could get as tight as he rhabds for him a she throbs groansing from her taling so much of him so soon
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 30, 2017 12:43 pm

"Such a cute little face. Is it that good?" he asked to see her slowly nod her head, sucking her head harder and harder while moving her head slowly to purr and moan. He was so warm and thick before feeling it throb a little inside his throat. That made Brandon blush seeing just how much she liked it but she muffled moaned hoping for more pleasure.

One hand reached up to slowly pet her head but gently feel her hair through his fingers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 4:56 pm

She burned at his touch because she didnt think he would touch her this time and he holds her head as she works to okeasure him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 30, 2017 5:34 pm

"Mmmm...mmmmm...mmmmmm.....mmm.." she kept sucking harder and harder but she feels him pull at her hair to make her ease up. Brandon didn't want her to make him cum just yet. He only gets more hotter because of it before gently licking the base. Brandon blushes seeing her moving closer and deep throating him.

That caused him to moan again and wiggling her hips a bit. He sees her twitching even more until he reaches to rub her lower back and then spank her butt, causing her to jump. It even made her purr in hopes for more still pushing her head more and more towards him that her throat bulge.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 30, 2017 10:45 pm

He spanks her breast next as she burns hitter starting to beg evenw ith his cock in her mouth she was begging for it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 31, 2017 5:01 am

She whines from that but Brandon kept slapping her breast harder and squeezes it, making her moan.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:21 am

He pulled out of her throat and mouth with a loud slurping pop as she cleaned him off in one long movement. She gulped down what she had in her mouth and saw she coated it fir her pussy. He panted throbbing as she was pushed down and he slammed it inside her hard and fast starting off as hard and deep as he could in an even strong rhythm.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:37 am

The rough treatment only got her wanting more, moans and wordless mutters spilled from her lips before bucking against him hard. She beg and groaned in hope of him destroying her as rough as he can. That thought only made him hungry for more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:29 am

He thrusts faster and deeler taking her balls deep as she sreams out feeling his full size and power. He was too much he just started and already her pussy was stinging. His brutal cock bruised her pussy badly and he keeps going faster and didnt hold back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:44 pm

She only caused moans and purrs to leave her soaked lips while begging for more. His name leaves her throat that only got him to groan and grunt with each thrust. It became stronger and hotter that he held her hips to move her back meeting his movements.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:27 am

He groans louder swelling as he throbbed and she screams out slamming agaibst him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:15 pm