Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

First meeting of the demon king's son

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: First meeting of the demon king's son

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 9:08 pm

She shook feeling his hands working on her shoulders but he makes her lean back a little to see Melina flushed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 9:11 pm

He wasny stopoing even after she was dripping in heatee lust
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 9:22 pm

"B-brandon, don't...I still need t-to take a shower and do what I.." she feels him hold her right where she was but Brandon smiled to hug her tightly that his hands intertwined together to trap her.

"But you can't. You didn't try your gift yet and I really want to see it.." he nuzzles against her neck hearing a whimper escape her lips. Why did he have to behave like this? She blushes harder feeling him nuzzle more against her till his hand touches her cheek to turn her head and look at her flushed face. His lips inching closer to him almost kissing her deeply.

"B-brandon....stop......

"Is that what you really want?"

"............"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 9:25 pm

She muffled squeaks feeling him liss her lios with his tongue swirling eoughly around hers
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 9:47 pm

She presses her hand against his chest but Brandon was too strong for her. His tongue swirls more against her own but it only made him feel slightly aroused. Even now she was adorable but sweet from the lost of the kisses. Melina shuts her eyes with her face flushed red but she whimpers feeling his other hand rubbing against her back that he presses her against his back loving how submissive she was.

For a while the kiss changed to making out and him finally breaking the kiss to hear her panting for being out of breath. Brandon only licked his lips from that but she lifts her hand to rub the saliva away from her chin but he stops her to make her look at him.

"Ah ah ah, Melina..you know what I said when doing that."

"S-sorry...." she said blushing but Brandon smiled to pet her head gently while scratching her scalp earning a shiver and purr. He laughed a bit from this before she shook to see him pick up the toy and show it in front of her.

"......"

"I want to see my beloved kitty play a bit. Won't you play for me?" he said but the limb was even bigger from her aroused energy and from the kiss he gave her. Melina wasn't sure what to say about that but her body couldn't handle much more before looking down to nod yes.

He sighed seeing that and lifts her head again so she's looking into his eyes. His hungry dark eyes making her whimper in heat. Such a dangerous gaze could make any woman cum.

"You need to speak to me Kitty. Will you play for me? Yes or no?" he commands but Melina grips the sheets to look at him.

"Y-Yes....."

"Mmm...good girl.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 9:54 pm

She whimpers in want and melts feeling his violentg yhrustong
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 10:03 pm

He gently sets the toy in her hand and stood up away from her as Brandon takes a seat in a chair and looks right at her. What was he planning on doing? Her eyes looked into his eyes but he shuts his eyes feeling his desire to play but he wanted to see her testing the toy.

"Go on....." he said as she blushes looking down at it but slowly picks up the limb and slowly started licking against it. Even from it's new texture, it felt warm against her burning tongue. It was slippery and curvy but she panted against it as saliva spills down some sides. She did it for him to see but Brandon smirked seeing her being a good girl.

"Come on, Kitty. You have to really play with it.." he said but she looks down at it and slowly pushes it into her mouth to suck the tip a little. However, she whimpers feeling her pleasure aroused energy burning up more. It was even going towards the limb to make it throb startling her. She whines from that but was sucking on it with eyes shut and face flushed. Brandon still watches her playing around but she started sucking on the whole thing as it suddenly started to grow thanks to her energy.

It moves down her body to touch her heated skin but she whimpers as it did that. She felt startled from that to almost drop the limb but it's tentacles wraps around her wrists and body to hold her down hard on the bed. She yelps feeling it's strength but blushes seeing it rubbing her body to try and make her relax. It was squeezing so tight even trying to be gentle towards her slender body. Brandon smirked watching this but it started spreading something for him to see.

A hot slime spreading against her skin and body while she shivers trying to get loose but it wraps around her neck to keep her still.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 22, 2017 9:45 am

He would have stopped it if it wasnt reflecting her desires. He warches as she takes ut burning hotter
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 11:56 am

Melli shut her eyes feeling the limbs making her relax but then lay on the side. She knew Brandon was watching her being taken by this thing but twitches as it was spreading the slime against her two enterances. Whimpering slightly dazed because of it to grin and move her body against the sheets under her. The one in her mouth still keeps her quiet before her legs got forced open a little so it was lifted upward a little. Brandon smiled seeing her entrance opening and closing from the effects of the slime.

"How cute. Your already aroused and it just started.." he smirked seeing this but gently was resting a hand on his lap not wanting to pleasure himself in front of her. Maybe to tease her but the same. Melli blushed redder hearing what he said but she looks away before yelping as one gets closer near it and forms a tongue to lick against it and the clit. Muffled groans was heard from her feeling that as another one rubs against her butt and two more squeezing her breasts.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 22, 2017 1:43 pm

He smiles watching her reactions
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 1:50 pm

She shivered slightly from that but she whimpers a little more to gently twitch with more licks being felt. The limbs just keep her still and was holding her down a little tighter. Melina whimpers slightly because of it but she sees them tugging on her nipples and tenses up feeling one now rubbing and grinding against her pussy to slam into her.

"Mfmmmff!!" She struggles a bit from the feeling but they only tighten up to feel her shivering as it pushes deeper and deeper into. Brandon smiled seeing her flushed expression but his cock twitched under his pants but didn't let her know just yet. He still needed to see her playing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 22, 2017 1:53 pm

As it drained more of her energy it went wild matching her desires and lusts.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 1:58 pm

She felt the limb starting to thrust into her, hearing some slickness and squishy noises getting more hotter and hotter as they held her down. Melina whines growing more weak that she shifts a bit on the bed feeling more embarrassed. However they made sure Brandon can see everything while stroking the lump in his pants. It's really cute watching her become lost to her pleasure. Two limbs squeeze her breasts together and apart as smaller ones sucked and tug on the nipples together. At first it felt more weird before getting hotter and hotter because of it.

Saliva seen near her chin as the texture only grew more hotter now. "Mffmm...mmmmm.....ffmm...mmppmm.....mmmmm....mmmm....." she squirms and moves again but only felt more hotter as the limb got drenched with her wetness.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 22, 2017 2:01 pm

It seemed to soak it up swelling as she moans out worse feeling yhe limb swelling as his cock was pulled out yo mess with her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 22, 2017 3:01 pm

She still had her eyes shut while breathing through her nose, slowly groaning a bit hotter as it started thrusting harder into her. Another lip moves closer near her butt and rubs against it feeling her twitch. One of her eyes looks behind her seeing a more thicker limb getting ready to push into her that the limbs lift her up showing her body entangled in them.

Brandon keeps watching but sees the limbs grinding more against it before poking at it and pushes deeply into her. Melina almost bit down to the limb in her mouth but it pulls out showing her saliva coating it. Her heated moans echoed in the room as both limbs thrust into her differently. It never felt this good before and yet, she only grew worse and dazed thanks to it.

"Such a good kitty..." he said stroking his cock as Melina keeps moaning out feeling the others touching and holding her up while rubbing her body more. "You look more lost in pleasure that it only made kitten seem more sexy like this..I wonder do they feel good?"

"Hah hah hah ahh nermmmmm mmmmm M-My body.....body f-feels s-so good. It feels too good hhaaa.....it's too good..." she said in a dazed voice that only made Brandon groan from how she sounded. Her hips shook and so did her body before feeling more appearing to press her against the wall as she panted against it so he could see her entrances being taken.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 23, 2017 4:17 am

It was getting worse and worse as she was getting closer and she was about to cum when it exploded and flooded her before shriveling yp again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 23, 2017 7:42 am

She panted feeling it let go but lays on the side blushed and tired now. Melina grips the pillow to feel it's cum spilling out of her pussy to the sheets. It felt warm but she wasn't able to speak nor say anything since Brandon was watching with a smile but gets up to pet her head.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Does this satusfy you?" She giggles shaking her head " only you can satisfy me"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 23, 2017 3:58 pm

He smirked from the comment but said nothing else.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 24, 2017 8:39 am

"You know tou triggered its safty that prevents it from going wild. So tell me if tou could have ne now what would tou want me to do?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 24, 2017 10:03 pm

"I guess anyway possible since you're the only one that makes me feel that good. I don't know if that's too much o-or too little." she mutters under her pillow but he lifts it up to show her face and kiss the forehead. She was being shy right now but sorta avoiding the question.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 4:57 pm

He lifted her face to look at him. "I dare you to tell me nuaghty girl."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 6:53 pm

She blushes hearing that but felt more embarrassed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 10:17 pm

If you disobey me ill be sure to punish you pleasently." He said rubbing her rear
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 10:37 pm

"D-don't be so mean m-master. You shouldn't d-do such a thing." she mutters from his hand rubbing her rear but he only finds out cute to give it a little squeeze.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:36 pm