Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

First meeting of the demon king's son

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: First meeting of the demon king's son

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:28 pm

She hears him groan as usual but something made it sound perch in her head and she shakes it to clear her mind. He came down looking heated and she saw many of his wounds were healed already but some needed to be changed after they eat.

She touches his muscles and bandages his wounds again smelling him she never smelled him before nd wasn't sure why she was now but it stayed in her memory. She finished and put the medkit away before giving him the shopping list
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:34 pm

"What is this called again?" he asked checking the list but Melli sighs to explain it again. Brandon never was used to seeing things like this but knew she would go ahead to do what is needed at times. Right now, he was busy with some thoughts before Melli was looking at something.

"Anyway, if you wish to do this yourself then go ahead. However, I hope you get everything if you plan on doing it. If not, I'll do it myself."

"No, no, I'm fine. I'll be sure to help and do what is needed." He said to her but Melli sighed to go ahead and work with what was needed again but didn't say a thing right after. Melli didn't want him to see her being a little weak.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu May 04, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:54 pm

He returns shortly after with everything on the list finding the house empty. He looked for her but she was in her room and he hears light whimpers and gasps as she was touching herself to experiment with pleasures she once saw as evil. Her finger rub up and down the sides of her past as she lets out a shuddering moan thinking about his touch. He knocked again calling out that he was done and she hears him walk away from her door to put the food away. By the look of things she didn't leave her room the whole time he was gone.

She came out of her room heated and relaxed from her pleasure and she smile happily seeing him and she hugged him he felt her heat and asked if she had a fever which she denied and was honest. He sat down watching her rearrange the food he put away.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:06 pm

"Thanks for getting the things from the store, Brandon. I owe you for this." Melli said putting the food away while Brandon shrugs from the thought.

"It's not problem. I wanted to help you since you helped me so doing that was one of them. I just hope you don't mind at all." he said watching her but Melli smiled to shut the door and goes to get her cup with tea.

"No worries, I don't mind at all. I already am glad you been such a help around the house." she said taking a sip from her cup but Brandon looks down not saying anything else.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu May 04, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:26 pm

He trains daily and disappears to his room late in the evening always quickly and she grew suspicious since it was almost always right before she was about to leave because her heat was too much. She saw he was blushing mot often around her and grew to suspect he was hiding his true feelings from her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:35 pm

He decided to go ahead and watch some tv in his room where he was wrapped up in some blankets around his body. Brandon didn't say a thing while enjoying the blankets warmth but his mind was wondering from today of what she was doing and why she seems so distance. He wanted to know and yet, she didn't say a thing just yet. He just reaches for something and relaxes against the wall on his bed to think.

He wasn't even sure if she felt the same way about him. Either way, it could help if he did so this pressure would get off his chest. Somehow, this was okay enough in some way. The evening kept passing till it became later at night and he was still was watching tv with no words but he knew Melli was in her room doing something or watching Tv too. Brandon grew bored with the movie he was seeing since it wasn't useful or interesting.

'I wonder what she's thinking about? Is she thinking about me?'

'I don't know from what I saw was real but somehow..it felt like she was aching for me. As if she was in pain.....needing someone to hold her, keep her close that they could...ugh, what am I saying?! She's not interested so I might need to get my eyes checked.' he thought but turns the channel to something in hopes of finding some movie.

A movie was found but it was erotic type where he sees a woman moaning loudly on the tv with a male thrusting into her. "What is-"

He was a little confused but slowly wonders about what this was since Melli lets him watch Tv anytime he wished. Somehow, tonight was okay.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu May 04, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:02 pm

He saw that the channel was one of her favorites and it usually had more types that tonight. He watched for a little bit then noticed that he had some of the scenes he wanted with her and shakes his head to clear it before turning off the tv and seeing his lump.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:42 pm

Brandon didn't say a thing but wonders what was happening to him. He never felt like this before but reaches to touch the limp feeling a little weirder now. Thinking of easing his feelings or even-no that was not possible. Melli wasn't like that since she's been so nice to him and shouldn't be thinking of such things to do with her. He shouldn't be thinking about holding her, kissing her lips, messing with her body as she moans his name, even taking her as he clams her.

"I shouldn't. It's wrong and I shouldn't be acting like this because of it. Either way, I better take care of this or she might wonder what was going on." he said standing up but goes to the bathroom to deal with his little problem. He looks down before stroking himself to let out a moan, pumping his fist quickly so it can go away as soon as possible. He panted a bit because of it but feels his cock throb from the touch but it seems to just get bigger.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 pm

He cums and groans before wiping clean and flushing. Melli heard everything and gulped hearing his private confession then his pleasuring himself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:55 pm

She looks down trying to pretend she didn't hear before going to her room to get back to sleep. After settling into her bed again, Melli tries to go to sleep for tomorrow was another day but she couldn't keep her mind off of what she saw. Brandon was having some problems himself when it came to pleasure but she could guess he saw her hidden favorite tv station that shows only at night. Her cheeks heated up knowing he might ask questions but if not, then it's fine.

The channels was only there to help ease her problem if she was in the mood by pleasuring herself but she never gets deep enough to take her own first time away. She shook her head a little to clear it before turning away from the door to the window and tries to sleep for the night.

As for Brandon, he was back in bed sleeping but at least his member was down and limp...for now. He never had such a problem before with controlling his urges but being in this house with the woman was changing that. Even now, he started having wet dreams about her to where he claims her for himself over and over till she's stuffed.

He sees cum, juices, and maybe blood spilled on the carpet. He could hear lustful moans of pleasure from her and grunts from him. Sharp loud smacks of skin on skin each time he thrusts into her but even hearing her plea and begs of pleasure, wanting more of him till she rips. Brandon was still flushed but he keeps sleeping without knowing his member was getting hard again but worse than a while ago. He'll find out when morning comes.

When morning did come, he still was sleeping but didn't know Melli was in the shower to get ready to make him breakfast. She was able to sleep last night before washing her hair under the hot water that ran down her body. Her cheeks were not as flushed because of the heat but she might as we hurry up with getting clean. Brandon heard the noise and woke up, yawning slightly to cover his face. Just as he turned to get out of bed, he noticed a more bigger lump in his sleepwear. He sighs to see one wet spot from his pre-cum.

"I thought I fixed this last night. Must have came back."  he gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom to get cleaned up and take a hot shower, thinking the water will help him cool down while trying to make himself cum. After a bit, Melli was out of her shower and dry as she wears leggings and some loose t-shirt with socks. She was leaving her hair wet before checking on Brandon who was still in the shower. She saw his door before knocking gently.

"Brandon, are you awake?" She got no response but wonders if he was sleeping still. Grabbing the door knob, she turns and opens the door to walk in seeing the bed empty and some steam from the bathroom. Melli heads to the door and gently knocks with startled Brandon to try and not be to loud.

"What is it woman? Can't you see I'm trying to take a shower???" he calls out to hope she won't notice his current problem.

"*Sighs* Sorry for bothering you, Brandon. I just came to check on you and tell you I'm going to cook breakfast. Did you want anything special to eat this morning?" she asked through the door.

'What I want is to pull you in this shower and fuck you till you can't walk' I don't know. Anything is fine, Woman. Now, please leave me be. I'm trying to take my shower." he warns but his cock got bigger as his cum suddenly spills from the tip to the bathroom wall but he just gets bigger and bigger to hid a groan of lust.

"Geez, still so mean but fine. I guess I'll make a big breakfast for you to eat but be sure you are done so it won't get cold." she said.

'Let me have you. I want to claim you for myself....I want you so badly...'"No, I get it. Just leave and let me finish." he said to hear her sigh.

"Fine fine. I'll leave you be." she said before leaving his room and heads downstairs but when hearing her leave, Brandon panted while feeling more horny than usual but this wasn't something he felt before when it came to women but she's different.

Melli was way more different the females he knew and met and the ones that loved him. No. Melli was.....perfect for him. Perfect to claim for a mate and a wife. Now, he was worried of losing self control when around her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu May 04, 2017 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:14 pm

She smiles thinking about what she hears the night before and suddenly her heart swelled. "He's the one that rescued me from the demon and later from the mob when I first moved here?" She couldn't be more right but he didn't remember. He forgot because it wasn't time for him to be tied down back then he had much more work to do before meeting her the second time.

He hated go he had to act to cover his desire for her body thinking he was no better than any other demon just because he was born half of one. It was always said that demons would never be satisfied and no matter how bad they got or what they did their punishment wouldn't get worse. So they worked to bring as many humans to ruin and evil as they could just to hurt the light.

Brandon knew better he knew that their punishment wouldn't get worse for them but he also knew happiness was lot on him. It always left too quickly anyways. He decided to ask her about the tv when he was finished drying off and he pulls his clothes on ignoring the fact that they were rugged like human clothes.

He found her in the kitchen and he clears his throat to let her know he was out. "So I found something... something on TV. Maybe you can help explain it to me, woman." She shivered waiting for time to tick by fearing the worst.

"It was a channel that had to be paid extra for but you get it. Why?" He wanted to help her stay in the light knowing how deep the darkness runs more than any.  

"*sigh* long ago a demon attacked me out of no where. He held me against my will and for days he... he forced me to cum using many things and in the end I was hooked on the pleasure. I had to start pleasuring myself to beg for him to ruin me to stop the pain that came right after it"

"....."

"Thanks to that I.. I was lost to lust and sex and he was going to grant my wish and claim me with a demon beast but before he could I was suddenly free and the demon was dead. Since then... I have pleasure problems." She said baring all of this to him but she wonders what he thought about it.

"Half..."

"Excuse me? What do you mean by half?"She said getting a little angry thinking he was belittling her.

"He was a half demon more commonly known as a nephilim. I guess you didn't know during the time he was dead or caught you but I guess you didn't know that by the time I arrived."

"Arrived? Then.....I knew it. You are the one who saved me back then from that monster.." he looked down to nod. She knew he was special and knew he was more than he seemed. Hearing that he remembered made her happy but remembering didn't make him happy it was a reminder that he too was half demon and he commuted a grave sin using his powers and killing.

Later that day she got tired of his attitude and confronted him about it. She saw him sitting in the living room before walking over to stand in front of him with arms crossed seeing serious. He did look up seeing that but then looks down again not sure what to say.

"Is something wrong?"

"Why?...Why do you always disrespect me in my home? Have I done something to make you treat me the way you do now? Did I say something wrong to you?" His eyes got wide then he looked down in shame turning away from her.

"No..."

"Then why?"

"Because....Because I have pleasure problems... but... for you. I crave you all of you I want to ruin you like the demons do I want to make you suffer as I suffer just like a monster is supposed to..."She slapped him suddenly to make him stop but he looked stunned to hold his swollen cheek.

"Tell. Me. The. Truth. Or. Leave. I don't like it when you don't be fully honest with me so either spill or leave to never come back." She said and he looked down even more ashamed.

"I'm rude and mean... to hide that I love you."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:33 pm

She looked shocked from the words he said before looking away from Brandon. Was he telling the truth? Was he really serious? Either way, Melli didn't know what to say right after because of it. Brandon said nothing again before seeing her looking angry again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:44 pm

He didn't want her angry but she didn't want him to leave so he stayed put looking at her. He didn't want to ruin her he was compelled to by his demon half a part he resisted and was at war with himself deep down.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:07 pm

Melli looks away from him but she goes to sit down to cover her face, trying to take all this info in her mind. She didn't know what to say to him but knowing he was the one that saved her, got Melli wondering what else he was keeping away from her. Brandon didn't see her say a thing nor move but worried she was angry with him because of all this. After a while, they didn't say anything else to them before Melli stood up to head over to Brandon but heard him say nothing nor look at her.

She closes her hand into fists, reaching to grab his shirt till he feels her hugging him tightly with her face hidden in his hair. Brandon was shocked feeling her so close but he was able to smell her scent from behind. Her arms wrapped around his chest but not saying anything just yet. He was about to ask if she was going to tell him to leave but she ask something else.

"Why? Why didn't you tell me?" she whispered in his hair.

".............." He looks down that his face was shadowed a little, not able to say anything just yet. He feels her shift a little behind him that Brandon feels her pressed against his back. "Why.....why why why Brandon? You could have told me everything and I would know..and yet you kept it private and to yourself. Was it because of years ago you forgot and swore yourself to never remind me.." she asked sad.

"I..."

"Or was you keeping this a lie? Is making fun of my emotions funny for you?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:31 pm

"It's because... I'm a half demon too." A ringing silence. He couldn't have just said that.

"I'm half demon just like that thing that hurt you years ago... that's why I hid it I'm just a monster." He thought she would pull away damn him curse him kill him anything bad and negative but he feels her tears as she hugs him closer.

"I don't care what you say you are. You are different. You resist the evil inside you." He hears her say and he shakes beginning to reach around to return her hug.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:39 pm

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I hurt you in any way Melli. I just didn't want to damage you any more than you are. I just wanted to know I can fix it but I don't think I can." he said as he keeps her closer against him while Melli was shutting her eyes to not speak again. How could he say that? Even if he had problems, she would help him in anyway she can. He won't have to do this alone.

"I'm sorry too....It just hurts...." she said against his ear before moving away from Brandon to let him go but he feels her move away.

"Melli?"

"I mean, even if we did it won't work will it? After all....we are just friends.." he sees her gripping her arm and leaves to the upstairs for a while as Brandon stays where he was to look down.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu May 04, 2017 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:52 pm

She was panting leaning on the wall and holding her chest trying to suppress her pounding heart. Was she confusing lust for a demon for love? Melli wasn't sure to be honest but right now this moment was causing her to burn up in heat as if her body and mind were fighting each other to see who will win. Did she want him or was still confusing herself?

"No because he loves me too then why? Why do I want him so bad?" She whimpers and rubs herself slowly letting out a whine. Why did she leave him when he held her close? Simple it wasn't time yet. Melli's face twists in pleasure as she imagines him taking her first time and she arches her back with her release.

Brandon looked down still he had been thinking and his demon half sneers weighing him down with negativity telling him he couldn't receive love from her because he was a monster like the one that hurt her. His heart told a different take.

"She asked you to stay she cried over your suffering and now she will only shed more tears if you keep this up." He wipes his tears and goes to see if she was okay.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:03 am

He looks in the hallway that she went through but saw Melli was gone. Did she head back upstairs to have some alone time? Or was she starting to hate her for not telling her the truth? No, Brandon wanted to fix this some how and yet, he didn't want to lose the one person that was so kind towards him. Ignoring the negative feelings he felt, he heads up the stairs to try and find her.

Melli was in her room trying to clean herself up but she was wondering if he really grew angry with her or something. In some way, Melli didn't know what she should do. Should she give up to leave it be? Should they just remain friends? Or should she forget about feeling love like now and live a okay life with him? Her mind was puzzled for she was not sure. Melli deeply wanted him. She wanted to love him but she was not sure if it was the right way thanks to what happened to her.

Looking at her hands, she lifts them up to her face and covers it. Trying to clear her mind from dark sexual desires that's been in her mind for the longest. "N-no...we are friends. Just friends...I shouldn't be thinking about such dirty things...no matter how good it feels....my body is still recovering from the demon that claimed me and this won't help me."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:14 am

"But he didn't claim you you were spared and given a choice. You shouldn't be fighting this Melina. Go with what you desire. Crave for the one thing you need..." her heart said reminding her that she lived him before she knew he was a demon. She just didn't know what to do and she hears a knock to make her gasp.

"Melli are you okay?" It was him her head got fuzzy and she holds herself against the wall to resist her urges the throbbing was starting to get stronger now. Even the same fuzzy warmth was messing with her thoughts.

"Are you angry that I hid how I felt? Because if you are then I'm sorry. I wasn't sure how to tell you without making you mad. If you give me time I can find a way to make this right."How could she be angry with him instead she was happy he returned her feelings with his own. He knocked again.

"Melli? Can you hear me in there?"

'What do I do? I don't know what to do. My heart is saying go to him but my head is saying leave him be. He's already at my door knocking for me to answer but my body is not behaving right now. I.....I......' another throb went through her body like a heart beat before gripping her shirt to gulp.

He was about to knock again before she opened the door kisses his lips just once to feel the kiss of love not force. Her mind went blank the feel of his lips was more than she imagined she stood there massaging his lips with her own and pulled back quickly closing the door in his face.

'D-did I just kiss him!? Oh dear my body reacted on it's own but...*raises one hand up to feel her lips burning* they were soft and sweet.......' she looks down blushing but was feeling hotter and wet a little that some drips down her legs to the ground.

'No...It was fine just a kiss but it he wanted to leave that was fine too.' She thought. He was stunned dazed and happy. His mind went blank he even forgot all the bad things. He swayed on the spot before stumbling to his room. Hearing his bedroom door close she was surprised he stayed and I made her happier still.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:21 am

'h-he didn't leave? Even after I kissed him? I....' Melli blushes to look down at the floor before she slowly walks over to lay on her bed. More thoughts and questions went through her mind and she blushes feeling slightly aroused by the kiss. Her eyes shifted to the window but wonders if Brandon was hiding his anger from the kiss? Maybe she was cursed like she thought. Maybe a nap will help her before letting out a sigh and begins to sleep.

Brandon was resting against the bed but thinking to what just happened. Did Melli just kiss him? A slight kiss and then a door to his face? What was going on and why was she being like this? Was feelings for each other getting dangerous now that being near each other might be a problem? He didn't know what he should do or if she was needing some help but Brandon seriously wished to help her in some way.

".............." While he was laying on the bed, his tongue slowly tasted his own lips to get a hint of hers.

Soft and sweet. Just like her. Even the feel of being in his arms to hold her, touch her, kiss her to say he loved her before making love with one another. His face flushed pink again before shaking his head to clear it. They were just friends; nothing more or that's what Melli said. He didn't want to ruin anything and cause issues between them. So, Brandon sighed to go ahead and take a nap too.

Both him and her were sleeping in their rooms but their faces was flushed.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu May 04, 2017 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:31 am

Life returned to normal only better. Melli knew why he wanted to stay with her and she was happy he chose to. He was happy she accepted his feelings thinking that the kiss was her answer that she returned them.

The mob never returned like they threatened and melli saw many that were part of it as she usually did they look at her and walk away while those of the light continue to greet her and take notice she looked healthier joking about if she finally found a man. She did but her health was because of happiness not just Brandon alone.

She was shopping and humming as a man tried to talk her up. She ignored him and when he touched her she slapped his hand flat out saying no. He was shocked and slinks away like a rat. She checked out at the register and walked home. The city began to notice her new confidence the dark plotting to corrupt her the light encouraging her and when she returned home the man she lived was happy to see her.

The door opened for her as always. He watched her from the end of the street to the door as usual. She smiles as he took the bags and put the food away. She sat down to read and he sat next to her "Which one will you read me today, Melli?" He asks her smiling
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:34 am

"I might have something you might like." she said going to get the book as Brandon waited. He saw her just checking the shelves but saw her walk back over with a good for him this time. She smiled to sit down again while Brandon gets close as she begins reading to him now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:10 pm

As always he fell asleep just before the chapter ended. She smiles and set the book down lightly reaching to touch his face. He seemed so peaceful asleep and she blushed watching him breath softly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:15 pm

She didn't say a thing right after but Melli lets him lay down against the chair to let him sleep. In some way, Brandon was cute when he sleeps before looking to check the time. Seems it was the afternoon but nothing else was too bad to hear about it. Melli lowers closer near his cheek before kissing his cheek before leaving him alone for a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:48 am

He woke up a few hours later hungry and wanders into 9th kitchen to make a small snack.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:15 pm