Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

First meeting of the demon king's son

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

First meeting of the demon king's son

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:13 pm

No one thought it was possible from the meeting, but it was possible. One day, a human named Melli was busying doing her regular things before her day was changed after finding something that came crashing to earth near her home. She goes over to check it out to see a male badly hurt and bleeding because of it. She hurries to help him and get him home, hoping that he was alright and alive. However, she did have some questions about what or where he came from right after.

Though, from the appearance of this man that was something else. Melli sees him wearing some weird like armor, scary looking weapons and maybe some other things with damaged black angel wings. Even his monkey tail was shocking to see for someone like him. She shook her head and had to help heal him as quick as possible but slowly so she wouldn't miss anything while doing so.

After some time, Brandon groans while shifting his body a bit as if he wasn't on the hard ground but laying on something soft. He slowly turns his head to slowly wake up seeing that his own armor was gone and his weapons too.

Either way, he feels some bandages that was tired on him before sitting up quickly seeing that. "What? Where is my armor!?" he said in anger trying to move but he winces in some pain because of it. He looks around seeing he was in some house but it told him that he was not on his home planet. "What is this? Where the hell am I and why am I even here? Was I kidnapped when I got knocked out?"

"Oh, you woke up. How are you feeling?" he turns quickly to see a human woman standing there with some food and maybe some other things for him but he looked serious because of it. "Who are you human? Where have you taken me?" he orders but Melli shook her head to walk over to the table to set the food and tray down on the other table beside him. "This is my home and you were wounded in some crater before I brought you here."

"Knocked out?" That's right; he was battling for the honor of his family and father but he got attacked from behind and was knocked out right after because of it. He was furious about the whole thing before looking down slightly because of it or of the betrayal. That's when his family sends him off because of it to have him land into the earth's surface. He was about to stand up to fight but Melli stops him to look serious at him. "Don't move, you need to rest right now."

"Don't touch me, vile human scum! I do not want my royal skin being touched by something as dirty as you." he snarled to smack her hand away but Melli just sighed. "Rude; listen. First my name is Melina remember that. Second, you don't need to be mean to me unless you don't want me to even give you a place to stay and rest till you do plan to leave. Now, no more lip or else I won't do anything else for you." she said glaring at him back. "H-How dare you!"

"Oh stop it. Look, you can eat your food right now okay after, you can take a shower. I got some human clothes you can wear while you are here." she said turning to leave but he looks at the food he saw beside her but slowly just sighed.

He picks up the food to smell it, looking silent a bit. This woman was able to cook so at least she wasn't useless like most others in his home world. Not saying a thing, he goes ahead and starts eating. The food was not too bad but he slowly goes ahead to eat. Melli was already fixing a shower because of it. He already ate the food but didn't say a thing right after. She comes back to see him done but goes ahead to help him. "you're done? Good. You can take a shower here if you wish but just be sure to clean everything." she said to him.

"Why would I listen to you? You don't command me to do anything.." he said glaring to Melina. "That's because no one commands me and you smell from how filthy and sweaty you are. Now, you can stand there looking dirty or take a shower. So....I'm done and going to go ahead." she said before showing some folded clothes. "You're clothes are here so when you are done, go ahead and wear them when done." She shuts the door but Brandon slowly said nothing right after because of it.

Melina was cleaning up the dishes in the kitchen while listening to the radio while she was seeing the time passing by. Brandon was already washing his body with this soap she had left for him but didn't say a thing. He saw the dirt and blood going down the drain while washing the skin again right after. He feels better thanks to his healing abilities and goes ahead to step out after turning the water off and checks the clothes resting on the sink. He already was drying himself while fixing his hair before going ahead to get dressed.

He was ready right after before leaving the bathroom and goes ahead to see Melli cleaning up and setting down some other things right after. "Human, I'm done. Are you done with what you were doing?" he said but Melli shook her head with a sigh. "What did I tell you? Call me Melina. Now, who are you?" she asked but he didn't say anything else.

"I'm the prince to the bloodline of the Maboroshi family. Rulers of the worlds and universe but in short terms, call me Prince Brandon." he said but Melli had her arms crossed. "How about Brandon? I'm not calling you Prince but your first name will be fine." she said but he glares back before looking away.

"Do you seriously wish for me to destroy you? I could rip you apart with my whip to show no mercy to you." he said pointing at her but she wasn't fazed by his threats. "Right; either way. I don't know if you have a way to head home but I'm sure you will be fine till then won't you. Now, you can relax and keep calm till then." she said turning around saying nothing else.

"........." he watches her leaving but lets out a sigh, going ahead to take a seat and look out at the window, trying to think of some way to fix this himself. Maybe he can find another way to get out of here and maybe move on with going back home. He didn't know where she put his weapons and armor but he'll find out later on when it's time.

Over time, he's gotten used to living here with her but she and him still had arguments to where she wasn't as mean but still showing this thing called friendly happiness. He wanted to be nice to her and hope for the best for her. Even maybe hoping that she will give him his weapons back but it's been peaceful here on this planet named earth.

Did he start forgetting about fighting or something? Is he just re thinking about his own thoughts. Either way, was this human messing with his warrior spirit Was he starting to be nice because of her? True, he's been here during his arrival but over time he's been more protective of her since but he tries not to let it get to him.

Right now, he's been alone and she's been gone since this morning. Melli told him she had to work with him in some way but it's not too bad either way because of it. Right now, he was eating some of the food he was given to her but so far, he's been waiting for her to come back right now. He didn't find his weapons but at least he got a home and some food to eat and she cooks rather good for a human. He chews on some meat she left on the side for him after she left but he was waiting for her as he watches the mystery box called a Tv.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: First meeting of the demon king's son

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:00 pm

After the day passed and she didn't return he went looking for her

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:46 pm

"Where is this woman? She said she was going to be back real soon and yet she's late. Ugh, are all human females this late?" He keeps looking around not seeing her but grumbled slightly to himself. Brandon seriously had to work with keeping her close she she won't become so lost this time. Either way, it was something. He keeps walking around till he stops, seeing her but she was speaking with a market farmer that was giving her some food to take home.

"Thanks for your business, Melli but I never knew you would have a guest that eats this much." He said as Melli loads the food into the bags and shrugs her shoulders. "I guess your just as confused as I am. I never knew someone like him could eat so much food. Thanks for helping me with this though." "No problem.." He waves before Melli walks off back home with the food she was shopping for. Brandon sees her walking down the path while humming with the bags but follows after her to keep a eye on her.

She gets back home near town but goes to her home that was up ahead. "Almost there. I hope that monkey man didn't eat all bits of my kitchen." she said walking. "I didn't eat your food, woman. However, you are late." She gasped quickly turning to kick him but stops seeing Brandon that caught her foot. "Huh?!? What are you.....wait, I thought you were inside the house." she mutters.

"Don't accuse me, Woman. You were late getting back home so I went to check up on you just in case." he drops her foot but Melli sighs to look away from him and picks up the bags. "If you didn't know, I can take care of myself thank you. I don't need some guy like you protecting me." she said walking through the front door into her house with him following her. "Why were you following me? Worried about me or something?" she teased.

"What!? N-No! I wasn't worried about you!" he said to defend himself. "If not then why were you looking for me?" she said poking his chest but he glares at her to look away from her brown eyes. "Just....Just don't be late ever again, human woman!" he mutters to leave the kitchen.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi Yesterday at 12:02 pm

He didn't mean to be so hateful but he trusted very few
    . His treatment of her was out of affection since demon makes rarely see women as enough to talk to except to torment. She was different to him becuase she saved his life. Slowly her body was changing around him getting hot with her chest pulling tight so it was hard to breathe. She didn't know what it was but she did like how it felt when she got used to it at the effects.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 2:12 pm

Later that night, she was now fixing dinner for him to eat but Brandon was keeping a eye out for evil men that was trying to kidnap this human. He didn't want anyone hurting her since she's been helpful to him with no issue. Before long, he was developed some other feelings for her but he didn't show them just yet.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi Yesterday at 4:16 pm

It had been three days since his week long healing treatment. And the things he witnessed happening around her made him hate humans even more but she was different. Many of her callers were scared seeing him behind her when she opened the door and thought she had someone but the most evil and determined remained away biding their time giving melli a peace she never had. He watched her cook and saw she took time to flavor it let it cook and then time to prepare where he was used to cooking then eating.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 4:35 pm

She checked on his healing wounds but when he tries to sneak outside to train, Melli will be there to help him as well. He would sit and glare away from her while she heals him using her abilities or normal bandages. Before long, she would fix him extra servings of food which he was grateful for. He never gets why a human like her was so nice unlike others in this world and yet, she was not like them. That might explain him being more defensive with her and trying to stop anyone hurting her. Today, she was busy with fixing some new bandages on his arms and back while seeing him muttering a bit.

"You know this is the fifth time you have gotten hurt like this. Do you need to train and fight like this all the time?" she asked placing a bandage on his cheek. He hisses from the burn but looks away from her. "That hurts woman.." "How else are you to heal then? Now please keep still..." she said applying the bandage and more ointment.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi Yesterday at 5:39 pm

His voice softened for one question surprising her " why are you helping a demon like me?"

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 6:15 pm

She seems a little shocked he was asking her that but wonders the same question. Many people has told her not do such a thing and to stay away from him but no matter what she said, he was still taken care of by her. Melli looks down at the floor before standing up. "Because I wanted you. I see you as everyone else. Even if you area demon or something. I see you as a person that needed help and someone to show they care." she said getting her medic kit and closes it.

"And your not scared of me in any way." he asked to see Melli shake her head.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi Yesterday at 6:20 pm

He grew softer relaxing his demeanor she was different and he smiles to touch her hand. "I won't escape anymore to train." He promised her. And from that point on to her at least he was much kinder.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 6:24 pm

She was glad to hear that but more shocked that he asked her if he can train or tells her he was going to leave to train. Of course, Melli didn't mind at all and yet she was okay with that either way. Staying in the house can be boring so it was okay to her. Right now, she was cleaning up some things in the area before looking a little more confused about it that she was humming a bit to herself. He was right outside, training and punching the air to make some wind burst in front of him.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi Yesterday at 6:39 pm

It was when he grew quiet to train his mind she watched the most because she saw his heart laid out on his face just like when he was sleeping. He didn't have the face of a monster just a man.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 6:48 pm

She was curious as to why others see this man as a monster and yet, he seems so sweet.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi Yesterday at 7:10 pm

They slowly grew to love each other keeping it secret from their own hearts making their bodies hot when they were close. He enjoyed it thinking they were becoming good friends but she knew she was lusting for him long ago a demon captured her and made her feel hot and lost to pleasure and lust and before she had her first time stolen she was saved by a hidden warrior she never thanked him but always swore to help others.

She knew it was lust and resisted as it rose and fell. He started helping her around the house and she was blushing now and happy she felt good near him. He felt similar and was not knowing about pleasure and things. He helped her because being here made him feel good.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 7:16 pm

"Alright, just move that over there. Be sure you don't slip and drop it." She said quietly but Brandon nods to keep walking and carrying the item over there. "Again, why did you have so many things here in the first place again? Is that bad or no?" He asked but she shook her head to look at him.

"No no no. I usually keep things to myself just in case I wish to sell them or give them out. No biggie." Melli said while she was humming a bit dusting some things with a feather duster.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi Yesterday at 7:53 pm

He hears how her tone changed to be like a deminess calling out to her prey but it was her voice reacting to the thought of him taking her right there. She shudders because her body was lustful after what the demon did to her long ago but never did it get so bad that she thought dirty about anyone. He ignored the change thinking he was just missing the voices of demonesses.

They finish cleaning shortly after and she saw him sweaty with the dirt sticking to him and got hotter from it he saw her messy hair and sweaty dirty skin she looked like she just got finished making love and it fully aroused him. He gulps hiding it right away as they both turn having shared the same thought. "I want him/her." That moment they admitted to themselves how they felt and he went to bathe and she went to her her bathroom to shower. He bathed to give him time to think and soak before showering. He didn't want to make their friendship complicated with how he felt so he decided not to tell her and just show his feelings through friendship. As she was drying off she hears his shower start and thought slightly different. "I won't tell him unless he feels the same" she said and begins to change clothes. Since she met him she had been wearing more revealing clothes that show some of her legs and a bit of her collar. She chose another bra and under shirt then picked out her underwear and dress. As she teaches for her blouse she hears a loud rabble approaching. He was in 9th shower still and didn't need to be bothered. She got dressed and went to meet the mob. " we know you have a stranger here one who fell from the sky let him come out so we can all show him a good time" melli knew the mob was lying they would chain him down and force their perversions on him just because he was a stranger. She hated these people because they were worse than demons. She refused and they grew loud banging on the house and the nous was awful to make her cry remembering horrible th8ngs she seen this mob do to others and she couldn't save them. She felt powerful arms around her and hears a slight shushing sound he was still wet and his clothes were sticking to him. "I can deal with them." She shot up and turned to hug him desperate to stop him and he was already gone and out the door. She gasps going to the window and saw him running as the mob followed him she didn't know how he got so far so fast but she knew none could catch him since he was nearly gone.

Since she lived in the city they didn't mess with her because she was on the light side. The mob was the dark sides men and women and many fights break out between the men of light and men of dark. The city was divided and mingled ready to destroy itself but they somehow managed to keep going. A light man knocked on her door asking if they were harassing her because it would violate the law of the city and she said "no my guest but he led them away." The man was curious and she told him everything. "He should be fine if he truly rubs that fast. I take my leave" melli went inside and panted holding her heart. Never had anything other than foul demon tentacles ever held her like that wrapping her in a tight warm embrace. It made her hot and blush since it was someone she wanted and she recovers. An hour later she hears Brandon's knock and rushes to open the door.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 8:11 pm

She quickly opens the door to indeed see Brandon standing there but her eyes widen in shock, seeing his state from what was going on. His clothes was ruined, he was dirty with blood spots on him that wasn't his. Even seeing him having a black eye as she helps him inside the house quickly. "Oh my goodness! What did they do to you!? Hold on, I'll go ahead and get the first aid kit." Melli gets him to sit down on a chair before going to get the first aid.

He didn't say a thing while relaxing but was happy that she was safe. No one from the dark side came to hurt or bother her but that didn't stop him to keep his guard up. He wanted her safe, he wanted her happy to no one hurting her. A couple minutes passed that she came back and sits by him to open the kit and starts fixing him up. The ointment hurts each time it touches his wounds but at least the burning was for a second before getting a bandage on it.

"Were you okay the whole time that I was...keeping them away?" he asked. "Yes; none tried to come here but I don't understand why they are trying to get to you or something. Maybe I should try finding another way to keep you safe instead of me." she said quietly but Brandon shook his head. "I want to because your my friend and I really want to keep you safe. Out of many humans in this city, you seem to be the only one that deeply cared about me. That's why your my best friend." he said.

Melli didn't answer him but she looks at some other wounds. Was she just a friend? Nothing else? Either way, it was better than being enemies. "Thanks for saying that, Brandon. I'm glad that we are friends." she said gently but was still working with the wounds before finishing up. Melli stood up and goes to put the first kit away.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi Yesterday at 8:25 pm

He told her the truth that his words were from careless running and falling or crashing. "They'll be searching those woods for days if they are serious about finding me" and she hugged him "don't say anymore about it okay f-friend?" "Yeah okay okay just stop shivering" she couldn't and hugs him tighter he was so warm so calming and why was she shivering she was hot not cold.

He pulls back and she clears her throat to resume cleaning his wounds.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 8:32 pm

Brandon just looks ahead still trying to ignore the pain or sting from the medicine she applies on his skin. Good news that some of his power was able to heal but slowly because of his low power that is always used. He could have healed himself quickly but being treated by his friend was rather nice. Just like his mother helping him and she was the only one that saw his soft side.

Melli didn't say anything else trying to finish up but she didn't want to say something wrong. When she was done, Brandon was testing out the bandages but she told him not to move them so much because he might open his wounds again. "How long will I need to heal this time? Will it be longer than last time?" He asked quietly but Melli didn't say anything to think of the time. "From how bad you looked, it could be just a couple days. At least it's not a week or a month like last time when you were training."

"Oh. Right." he said rubbing the back of his head but Melli shook her head to pat his head. "Either way; that means you need to take it easy till then."

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi Yesterday at 8:45 pm

"Y-You can stay longer after you are healed... I like having you here." She said to him as she put the medkit away. He looked down "If it's not too much trouble." He replied accepting her invitation. Her heart swelled with warmth and love as his did too.

Two days later he moved his belongings into her spare room and set everything up. He had a lot of junk mostly and packed it all away. She shivers being suddenly closer to him and smiles hugging him as he finished and they sit down to eat dinner.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 8:49 pm

"You know, I never could get how you cook such amazing food. Are you sure your not some chef or something." he asked looking at her but Melli didn't say a thing right after because of it. She cuts some of her food before getting a bit on a fork to eat. "I'm glad you like it Brandon. I told you I don't mind cooking like this and for both of us too." she said with her eyes shut.

"I guess but still, I wish I can thank you for all the kindness you showed me." he said eating a little more of his food but Melli didn't say a thing after thinking about it. Could be something else or it's just her. However, she was glad that he loved her food. "It's fine Brandon. I don't mind cooking and anything you give me as a thank you is just as good so no worries okay? Just enjoy your food and ask if you wish for more." she said before going ahead to eat a bit more of food. Brandon didn't say a thing but just looks down again.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi Today at 12:17 am

She finished early then bid him goodnight so she could escape to her room. Once there she panted and locked the door going to the bed and rubbing herself to ease the pressure.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Today at 7:36 am

"This is not normal, this isn't normal at all. How in the w-world am I feeling like this?" she asked herself while feeling how wet and slick she was. Melli never had this problem with guys but with Brandon, it was so different. She gasped feeling her fingers press even more against her pussy but slowly was trying not to moan as loud. The wet loud noises ran in her ears but she didn't understand why it was doing it.

"Ah hah I need to get this taken care of mmm before h-he finds out hah." she said to herself before opening her legs even more and pushes her two fingers into her that made Melli cover her mouth quickly from the strike of pleasure she felt after. Her pussy squirted slightly on her fingers, hand, and the bed sheets that she shook because of it. The feeling was good like trying to pleasure yourself but she didn't want anyone doing to see this so she made it quick.

Brandon himself was already heading upstairs and going to his room but he didn't know if he said something wrong to upset Melli.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:10 pm

Current date/time is Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:10 pm