Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Loyalty or betral

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Loyalty or betral

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:54 pm

Melli was looking down at the ground as she was covered in bruises and her own blood, holding one of her arms that seems to be broken. Her children was beside as well as Shirko and Alexander as they looked up in worry but sadness. Above them with a darker energy around his body was her mate and husband Brandon. Lu was watching this beside him but looks down at the so called family since he was successful in claiming Brandon again but they have kept this fight going for days now. "You know you can't keep this up forever, Melli. He's already beaten you and your so called children down to nothing. What else can you do?" he laughed as Brandon was hovering in the air with his black wings.

"What I'm going to do is beat some sense into that head of his! He was forced to go with you!.........." he said glaring at Lu before Brandon vanishes to be in front of her and shoots a energy beam at her to send her flying back. The kids ran over to help her but Lu stops them as they had to fight him. "Don't bother; he's mine again just like before and nothing of you, the boys, nor your mommy can save him." he laughed watching Brandon now fighting his wife as she was fighting back to block and hit back. Even if she was hurt, nothing was going to stop her from saving her husband.

"Brandon, snap out of it! It's me, Melli remember? Please, snap out of it!" she yells but gets hit in the gut by him that shoves her into the ground deeply. However, she coughs up some blood before he was punching her deeper and deeper into the ground that she kicks him upward and flies upward as well. She held up one hand to show a silver energy ring in front of her that releases a wide blast back but Brandon stops himself to fire a black one as they clashed with each other.

The kids was this while Lu was laughing, thinking it was pointless for her to try saving him. Brandon let his guard down for him to take him back. Melli and Brandon glares at each other trying to power their attacks with each other that was sparking and making some vibrations that went around. She keeps moving her wings behind her back while Brandon did the same before he adds more energy to his to make hers get pushed back that she gets hit with his attack. Lu laughs seeing Melli get blasted done to earth but in a crater, badly hurt with her wings broken.

Shaking in pain, she tries to move but Brandon grips her throat to hold her down. "MOM!" "NO!" Lu saw the kids, Alexander, and Shirko rushing over to help her but Lu shocks them to make them pass out from his attack. He then turns to face this scene again, looking at Melli being helpless now and bleeding to death. "Now, that's better. Its time to rid of the one thing that was getting in the way. Then your children will be next........Now, kill her Brandon..Kill her and end this." he said seeing Melli chocking but crying now that she was feeling weak. "B-brandon.....please, you have to snap out of this and fight it. You know y-you don't want to do this.." she cries. "Don't listen to her, kill her right now. Kill her and lets be on our way. Just return to the way you used to be before meeting her." Lu said but Brandon didn't move nor speak.

"D-don't do this....."

"Do it!"

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Loyalty or betral

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:14 pm

Brandon was hesitating fighting the hold my had with all his might.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Lu glares before using more of his energy to force Brandon to tighten his grip around her throat as she chocks again. The pain she felt was now getting worse that he looks at her to hold his other hand up and form a sharp spear near her shoulder. "You won't save him, my dear. He's mine and he knows this is best...." he said to force Brandon to stab her deep as she screams out in pain.

Blood ran down her mouth as he keeps stabbing her deeper and deeper as Lu was laughing to see this. The kids still was knocked out, same with Alexander and Shirko. Melli looks up at Brandon's face while she was crying and still dripping blood from her chin to reach to him. She touches his chin carefully as some blood touched his skin. "I'm sorry....I'm sorry we couldn't help you....we are sorry for letting you down...." she mutters weak but Brandon keeps quiet looking at her.

"........." Lu sees him pull out the spear but held it near her neck ready to stab through it but Melli's brown eyes was turning dim now because of it. She was bleeding to death till he slowly tries to go ahead and look weaker. Brandon didn't say much till she lowers her hand from his cheek to pass out. Lu cheers seeing her dying now but Brandon stood up and was ready to finish her up. However, he was still fighting back while deep in his mind, he saw memories of them and the family. He heard his voice, Melli's voice, the kid's laughter.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:08 am

Lu was thrown back as an energy ribbon not seen before turned to dust then Brandon used his energy to repair melli and restore her blood. It didn't take long for her to wake up from his energy that he used to heal her and he turned so she was facing his back. Lu got up and once again was fouled by how he hated the love melli and Brandon share.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:12 pm

"No...No no no no no no!! How are you able to break from my little control?! You still are that equal when it comes to love!!" He yells but Brandon glares ready to fight since Melli was behind him for protection but she wanted to help him before remembering their children and the boys. She gets up quickly to heal the children with Alexander and Shirko as Lu just stood up angry that he was ready to kill him but couldn't.

"This isn't over you know, Brandon. I'll just keep coming back faster and faster till you understand the true meanings of all this! Then you will see what the truth is!" With a angry tone and threat, he goes ahead to disappear from the area but Melli sees the children waking up but sees this as Brandon stood before falling on one knee feel weak. The family quickly goes over to help him.

~Later~

Melli was serving some food for him while the kids was eating dinner, the two couples sitting together eating too. She smiled seeing that but looks at her husband that seems to still seem out in his thoughts. He was lost or somehow ashamed because he damaged and almost killed his family but they already forgave them, even Melli. He was about to stand up till seeing Melli standing there with a tray of food for him but walks over to sit beside him.

"...................."

"Hey, love. How you feeling? Any better?" she asked gently to him but Brandon takes his tray and looks at the food. "Been better than most days..." he said but feels Melli touching his hand with a worried expression on her face. "Brandon.......are you sure you are alight? You haven't been taking or seem like yourself since we came back from that fight with Lu." she said but Brandon didn't say a thing while eating his food.

"Well, I'll let you eat but if you need anything just call me. I have to be sure the kids are done so I can hand out the deserts." She stood up to kiss his lips softly before leaving him alone so he can eat.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:47 pm

He held her hand stopping her. " I'm sorry for everything the guilt is very heavy on my heart... That is why I've been different" he confessed to her and her heart was pained as his opened up to her.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:00 pm

"*Sighs* Brand-"

"I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to hurt your family, Melli. I just....I was just..." She felt his grip tighten around her wrist before Melli looks more worried at him because she saw some tears falling from his cheek to hit his leg. It broke her own heart to see him like this but it reminds her of herself when she was like this back then. It's just a reverse of him feeling how she did and her being their for him.

Not saying a thing, Melli goes to sit beside him but held him in a gentle hug, rubbing his head while he was hugging her back. She could feel his warm tears staining her shirt but she just hushes him softly to calm down and show she wasn't angry. "It's okay Brandon.....Everyone forgives you, including me. We are just glad to have you back to your same self again.."

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:31 pm

He sniffles and let her go. He trusted her.

The next day was almost normal except he was denying melli's teasings and refusing to accept pleasure. She asked the computer how she can help but it only said two words to her from then on. "Forced Pleasure" she asked whAt it meAnt and the screen flAshed it again. She knew what it meant. She had to make him accept pleasure me cause he was punishing himself for whT he did

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:36 pm

"Is their any other choice?" she asked but was worried to see the computer answer no.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:45 pm

Brandon was trying to resist his own urges and melli could see him wanting to help and the only answer she got was to force him.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:11 pm

Letting out sigh, she goes ahead to find him. The kids were wondering if he was okay but Brandon always told them he was okay. Just seems tired and needed rest. It's been a while from when he said that but either way, they didn't argue with him and moves on. He sits back down to look at the floor before hearing Melli walk in.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:17 pm

He looks up and greets her meeting a slap to his face then a kiss. "Is it true?" She asks and he was trying to play dumb but she slapped him harder And kisses him harder. "Is it true?" She asks again and he sighs to nod. "It's true..." he said confirming what the computer said.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:38 pm

".........."

"........."

"So it's all true and yet, you never told me. How bad is it?" she asked looking at him but Brandon didn't answer before she was close to slapping him again. "Answer me Brandon. How bad is it?"

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:52 pm

He looked down. "I could lose my life." He said softly. She was right all along and she knew what shehad to do.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:58 pm

She didn't say a thing but was trying not to cry hearing his words, gently reaching to take his hand that he looks at her. He saw her eyes showing some tears but nothing else was helping her right after.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:02 pm

He didn't know why he did it and he never thought about it but to end her tears he kisses her lips slow and passionatly

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:08 pm

She shuts her eyes feeling his warm gentle kisses against her own lips, feeling him keeping her closer against his body that one hand lowers down her sides that she jumps a bit. Melli slowly breaks the kiss before looking at him, still blushing. "I'm sorry...should we....I mean.." she stops him speaking before going to pull him from the chair and leave with him to the stairs so she can take care of him.

He still had his strength which was good but she was worried for how long.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:17 pm

She took him too her room and picked them in after she had him sit on the bed. She pulled away from the door and undressed for him only to push him down getting on top. Her lacy panties and bra barely covered her and the see through shawl around her shoulders drips as she kisses him deep pulling his clothes off.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:23 pm

Brandon felt her licking his lips but he twitches, reaching up to hold her but Melli stops him. She just wanted him to relax but hope he will be okay. He felt her undressing him slowly as she could feel his heated skin against her own skin still wearing the bra and panties. Letting out a groan, Brandon feels her break the kiss before she sits up a bit in his lap. She looks down at him but slowly licks her lips to remove her bra slowly and drops it behind her so he can see her breasts.

Brandon blushes a bit seeing this but Melli looks down to hold his chin up and leans in closer that their lips almost touched. "I need you to listen to me and listen well. If you are this bad ever again...you better find me and let me help you with your problem. If you don't let me help you, I'll find you and force you to let me help you." she hisses against his lips but he gulps not saying a thing.

"I..." he felt her kiss his lips again, holding his cheek to keep him close while her breasts press against his own heated chest.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:55 pm

He could feel her heartbeat and tries to return her kiss but she pushed him down so hard he grunts and she leans down undoing his pants to grind her underwear against his. He groans and she returns to his lips.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:14 am

They both started making out longer and deeper, feeling their bodies heating up in the room. Brandon feels her kiss getting deeper that he pulls back to pant and groan as she grinds against his crotch with her underwear. He heard her light pants and whimpers before he was throbbing back against her own clothed pussy. Before speaking, she stops him to say he wasn't allowed to speak or touch her as punishment for not telling her this. If he wanted to be late then she will punish him. His pants was getting wet because of her but she keeps up the grinding to feel her pussy slightly wetter and hotter now.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:50 pm

He gulped then nodded to agree feeling her panting from how hot his cock was making her as she brings more

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:02 pm

She kisses his lips more and more that Melli pulls away from his lips to pant slightly. Brandon could see that she was grinding harder and harder while moaning out for him to hear, her breasts moving slightly and even seeing her nipples hard. He wanted to touch them but she hits his hands down to stop him. "N-no touching or I'll stop.." she panted slightly that he twitches to feel even bigger with his cock pressing more against her pussy that he wanted to slam inside of her.

"I can't help it, Melli. You feel so good.." "Then behave and I might help you." she said against his ear before nipping his ear to hear him moan but his cock was throbbing more, the tip leaking pre-cum. "Haa I never knew mmm your cock could get this hot. Your already making me want to cum so hard Brandon......your hot cock against my dirty pussy.."

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:47 pm

He wanted to return her words with observations of his own but he behaved and stayed silent blushing worse as his Vick was swelling more and his precum made him slick and ready. He holds back a groan as it throbbed at full size

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:59 pm

Melli felt that while looking at his face but she gently gets closer to him that she gets off his lap to rub his lump. Brandon sits up to look at her but gasped as his cock was out in the open. She could see the veins and stored up cum he's been holding back for many days and yet, he never told her about it. "Look at how backed up you are, Brandon. I can tell this won't go down so easily and it must hurt right?" she asked poking his cock to see it twitch.

He winces from the poke but it gave a few seconds of relief before getting worse now. Brandon just tries to relax before she gets even closer that her lips was almost pressed against it. "Well, don't worry Brandon. I'll be sure to help you and you get to use me to cum as much as you wish inside of me and outside. I'll make you feel better." she said before giving his cock a slow long lick to make him moan from the feeling. Melli feels him twitch again but keeps licking and even stroking him to help ease some of the pain away from his build up.

He panted while leaning his head back but his cock was throbbing in her hand, moaning out with his eyes shut from how good it felt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:08 am