Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Losing ones trust

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Losing ones trust

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:25 pm

"You were hurt..." he said letting her go and walking away. He left her door open as he left to do a few more things now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:29 pm

She didn't say a thing but slowly looking down to sit down. Melli didn't get why he should even be trying to help her and yet not yelling at her. Either way, she just sighed and sits down with the food in her hands to go ahead and eat a little bit now. He was insane if he keeps helping her like this but she didn't know what to say right after this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:32 pm

She returns her plate the sink when she was done but as she turned she tripped and crashed I to a surprised Brandon as their lips meet again and her mind went blank like before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:36 pm

She had her eyes widen slightly because of it before shoving him away and glares at him. "I'm sorry about that, I didn't-" She slaps him hard from the kiss while he looks a little silent. Melli moves away from him to go ahead and leave the area.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:39 pm

He grumbled about it being only an accident and left to go clean up the mess her fall made.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:42 pm

She went to get cleaned up from the whole thing but she didn't say a thing right after. In some way, Brandon didn't know what to say to her while Melli was cleaning up. Why was she behaving this way right after he said sorry? She sure was difficult and this was no help for them. The cleaning was done right after and she was leaving the room and goes to sit down near the window to think to herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:46 pm

She was burning in heat for him and he left her alone.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:49 pm

She ignores the painful burning in her stomach but hugs her legs tightly against her chest, glaring through the window that she wanted to get Lu back for not doing what she asked. However, thanks to her he was dead now or for now. Letting out a sigh, she just goes ahead and looks through the window, thinking this was not helping to stand and do some kick boxing training.

Melli was now seen standing in a wide room with leggings and some gear as she was punching some bags and kicking a few of them too. Hoping to ease off the heat.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:52 pm

Each kick was a flash of her memories with Brandon making her heat worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:55 pm

"Damn it! Why won't this stop!!" she yells angry while still kicking harder and harder while glaring to break the bag.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:58 pm

She panted and feels her wetness running down her legs.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:05 pm

She started beating up the bag more and more harder, slowly glaring more before slamming her fist against the wall to leave some cracks appearing now. She tries not to let it get too bad but she still keeps going while hitting harder and harder to almost break her knuckles.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:38 pm

She only got worse as her concentration started to waver. She shakes her head to clear it and she keeps training until her legs go out from her knees buckling. She panted burning in heat as the effort of holding back drained her energy. It took several minutes for her to recover but that time she was lost in her lust needing anything and unable to try to resist or solve it from weakness. She stood up shaking and dazed trying to get back to her room at least.

She fell again outside the training room and Brandon caught her. He was so soothing next to the ravaging burning flames of her lust and he carried her in his arms to her room where Brandon laid her down. The burning got worse as he was separated from her to stand and give her alone time.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Brandon keeps walking while looking back at Melli, seeing her just laying down on the bed sweating and panting in and out deeply. He wanted to help her in some way to help her but Brandon looks away before going ahead to leave her alone. Either way, Brandon leaves her alone to let her rest right after. As for her, she lets out a slight sigh with covering her face and eyes, hoping to recover in some way.

Later on, Brandon was checking on Melli's weapon to see it just as alright but normal too. She must have did everything to keep it this sharp and strong. However, he was worried about her and how she was feeling right now. He slowly reaches to pick it up but sees it spark his had to make him pull away quickly to see a slight burn on his skin. He didn't bleed which was okay but looks at her weapon again to see it not do anything.

Brandon know that right after much, he slowly just tries to check it out. He decided to leave it alone and sit down at his deck to think about this for a while. Why was she being this difficult? Did she still feel angry towards him after what happened? Or was she just trying to fight her own emotions to where she was hoping for death? No, Melli knew that's not true because he would have stopped her in time just because. Thinking, he goes on with working on a few things in his study office to let Melli get some rest. The hours have passed and he was done with some work he was planning on doing today.

Right after that, he goes ahead to fix some dinner for himself and her if she was going to eat. He leaves the office down the hallway to the kitchen to start cooking some dinner while hearing nothing from upstairs. Was Melli asleep or was she planning to do something. Either way, she didn't say a thing about it. As for her, she was actually laying on the side but her body was shaking and twitching as she gazed up to the window. The burning had gotten so work that she was in real pain and just shutting her eyes with some hair covering her face and back.

This was one way why she hated having some feelings because these things would effect her. Even being close to him wasn't helping her either and yet, Brandon keeps helping her over and over with no word. Either way, Melli had to find some way to leave or at least get her sword so she can escape from this. However, Brandon didn't say a thing while Brandon just keeps right where it was. She shifts slightly in some pain but she hisses in pain because of it. It shouldn't have felt this way before slowly trying to sit up and move away from her side but she barley can move now.

Shutting her eyes, Melli lets out a heated breath before ripping the sheets tightly in her hands. She was about to try to get up again but knock was heard to make her stand still. "Melli? *Knocking* Hey, it's me. I was just coming to tell you I'm making dinner. So, if you are hungry I'll-"

"Go away you jerk. I don't want anything to eat. I just want to leave from this place and yet I'm stuck here because of it. I don't know what you are planning here but I am not hungry.." she said angry.

Brandon didn't know how to respond to that before letting out a sigh, slowly going ahead to leave for downstairs to finish up cooking but he knew she still seems a bit angry at him now. Later on, he was just finishing with cooking as Melli was upstairs resting but didn't know she was just trying to stand up and move. Over time, He heard some others coming over to check up on her but saw that he was doing okay. "So where is.."

"Upstairs but she seems to still sound angry right now at me. Hoping in some way that she will eat something later on."

Eleesha could see that Melli was still not ready to admit this was silly but was trying to fight it right now. Either way, Melli was slowly just ignoring it or just trying to move on. Brandon slowly sighs right after because Brandon was still trying to help her in some way without any one fighting but knowing Melli, she was very stubborn. He told them that he will do what is needed to help Melli out but he only wishes that she was going to help him. After the food was done, Brandon sees that the food was all done and starts making plates after the others left. So far, He was platting them still to hope Melli will at least eat something.

He takes both plates in his hands and heads up to her room to set the food down on a table and knocks. "Melli? I have your plate here." he said quietly but he heard nothing else from her. Either way, Brandon just sighed before opening the door and sets it on a table before slowly turning to leave the room and shuts the door while Melli didn't move. However, she slowly stood up and goes over to the door and slowly locks it to be alone for the rest of the time now because she didn't want to deal with anyone or anything right now. Brandon, back downstairs was eating alone but sighs to still try to hope for the best.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:52 am

He was cstegule and put some pulls he made next to her plate he designed them to ease the pressure of her symptoms but the problem couldn't go away without physical intervention.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:42 pm

She didn't move from her spot but looks at the wall trying to sleep but curls up. The pain didn't go away for the while now and yet, she was just trying to ignore it. In some hope, she was just trying to fight it and move on with her time to make things stop. The food and medicine didn't get touched in any way but she just goes to sleep.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:17 pm

In her dreams her hearts desire mixed with her body's need for his cut into a hot dream that felt real.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:09 pm

She was flushed red because of that but she didn't wake just yet. Melli was whimpering in her dreams almost like she could felt Brandon's touch all over her body. Each touch caused a slight burn within her but it didn't ease up any better. Slow heated breaths was seen near her lips but while she dreams, they became more heated to have her moaning softly in her sleep. "*Panting slowly* N-no....let me go.....I told you I d-don't....mmmmm......I don't....n...need..." she keeps laying on her side but curls up more.

Brandon was still awake but he was heading upstairs for bed now, wondering if Melli really did hate him now for what happened to her. Either way, he wanted to help her even if she hates him. The love between them was still there, he knew that but she was just being difficult to not accept it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:35 am

Her dream made her cum and wake up with a jolt as she looked around. No shadows no Brandon no tricks. She lays down and feels her hot dripping pussy hiding her face.

'Why? Why after everything do I still want him? He shouldn't be on my mind because I don't feel that way any more and yet...my body isn't able to ignore it.'she thought and tries to ignore her desire but it wasn't going away that dream was stuck in her head making her feel it like it was happening and when she saw Brandon later in the morning her pussy started to open and close in need.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:28 pm

He was silent while setting down his own plate and eats his own food. The two of them didn't say a thing but Brandon was hoping that she was okay or at least not angry with him for bring her back to the city.

"So....are you enjoying your breakfast Melli? I didn't know if you wanted that or something else but I hope you like it." he said but she didn't answer him or looked at him but her food.

She just wanted this thought to go away, hoping to feel more better without any problem. He didn't know if she was still angry or was going to ignore her from all this. However he hopes she will forgive him.

"Melli?"

"Just stop talking alright? I get what you are saying but just shut up and stop talking to me. You do know after this I'm leaving.." she said but Brandon looks down.

"You can't leave you know because you come back right after." he said silent while Melli just keeps eating her food not answering him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:58 pm

Even being away from him wasn't working he knew that and she started craving him worse. However, he was worried if her heat could get worse that it will start to hurt her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:01 pm

He didn't say a thing but begins eating again like she did.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:36 pm

Too much was trying to urge her into bringing them together even now and he wasn't making her feel these things. They came from her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:35 pm

She was done eating before going to do what she was planning on doing and Brandon sees her leave into the living room for a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:47 pm

He hears her moving stuff in her room and let her have privacy. He wanted her just as badly while looking away to try and distract his mind for the time being.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:26 am