Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Losing ones trust

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Losing ones trust

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 13, 2017 11:00 pm

Feeling his cum only made her cum along with him, her eyes dazed and mouth hanging open. It felt hot and warm with her stomach feeling bigger each time he came.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 14, 2017 2:17 am

He groans and enjoys it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 14, 2017 10:10 am

"C-cumming...your cum is staining my womb and pussy white with it's thickness...my whole place is over stuffed.." she groans feeling weak that her body slowly shivers slightly because of it. He panted feeling her clamping down as if she tried to get more of his cum to go inside.

"Easy Melina....that's too much.."

"D-don't care haa your cum feels good inside of me..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 15, 2017 2:55 am

She keeps moving wanting more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 11:01 am

"Come on...come inside more. Keep filling me up with your cum." she panted feeling more hot that Melina whimpers to lower near him and kiss his lips. He feels her small tongue swirling against his bigger one while she grinds harder against his cock. A groan came from his lips but she still keeps going wanting more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 16, 2017 3:38 pm

He swells yhicjer and groans as it stings from too much pressure. She felt it throbbing and knrw he was about to burst insifr her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 16, 2017 8:19 pm

She moans and keeps moving up and down faster while shivering slightly in more pleasure. Her pussy was dripping slightly in heat that she was slamming down harder trying to make him cum. His hands reach up to grab her hips but feels her taking him deeper and deeper.

"Melina I...I'm getting close." he groans feeling her moving down and up but she giggles still slamming her hips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 17, 2017 12:00 pm

He cums inside and she feels it jut her deep. He slowed down oanting as she cuaght her breath and started moving again. This time she slamme dherself harder eincing and panting as he yhrobbed bigger and hard inside. She was lost to it as she slamms her beaten pusy down on it and she feels her inside start to sting from too much but she wanted even more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 17, 2017 7:17 pm

He tries to warn her to be careful but Melina didn't care. She didn't want to stop until she passed out. Her pussy was already squirting slightly because of him and now she only wished to keep him aroused till he cums harder and filling her up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 18, 2017 4:05 pm

She slammed harder and faster panting with her tongue out as she deools and moans. She loved his cock and how piwerful it was but yhis time she was oleasuring him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 18, 2017 4:52 pm

She still slams down more and more that she heard Brandon's grunts each time he feels her pushing down and grinding against his lap. Melina was trying to get his cock more deeper into her body in hopes to feel herself become more full.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 19, 2017 7:52 am

Grr its good melli haa i dont think youve ever gone tbis hard before. " he groans out taking her thrusts as sheons yrying harder. It was like she was yrying ro rip herself open with his cock from how hard she was going but she could only sttetch herself out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 19, 2017 10:15 pm

"That's because you're hhaaa already feeling so good that my pussy demands you to rip it apart. I won't stop ahhhh till you fill me to the brim with your love! Give me all of it Brandon until you make me pass out." she begs towards him still slamming her hips down but her breasts were bouncing slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 7:55 pm

He sosmmeed hard inside making her breasts bounce gard and slap agaibst her skin as she hears his hips slap her butt
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 8:03 pm

She giggles hearing the sound but it didn't stop her hips. Melina's lost expression on her face only made her crave more pleasure. Her breasts bouncing quickly each time she moved but Brandon panted watching her before groaning from the circular motion with her hips. A heated moan left her lips again but she gently grinds forward to the clit rubbing against his lower stomach.

She kept begging and saying 'More' and 'harder' as her skin was soaked in sweat and her pussy dripping all over.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 8:13 pm

He gave her ehat she asks grianing and panting as she took it all and begged for more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 8:47 pm

"Geez Melina, just how horny are you?" he panted feeling her moaning to still slam her hips down even more in hopes to answer his question.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 9:04 pm

He waited fir his answer as she enjoyed him and stsrted ti slip uo and ecoise her secret
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 9:34 pm

"V-very horny...so very hot and horny mmmm I'm always like this when it comes to you.." she said dazed but Brandon panted to watch her still moving herself more that her pussy was dripping down his cock again to coat it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun May 21, 2017 9:48 pm

If that is true i dare you to beg for your deep lustful urges to be satisfied and i might help ease it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun May 21, 2017 10:12 pm

"B-but so many...I want you t-to show no mercy. I want t-to have your fingers fingering my nipples..I want my clit pinched and pulled. *hah aha* I want my ass to be rammed, I want you to take me and pump me with cum...I-I-I want to be your dirty pet of a slut. I w-want you t-to..love me Brandon.." she panted circling her hips around his own hearing her juices spreading around.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu May 25, 2017 5:00 pm

He sat up as she moans feeling his cock shift inside her as she continues to circke her hips. She gasps feeling him push her hard that he rhead and back slam into the bed hard. The sudden change made his penis stretch her uterus and she moans loudly. He held her down by her breasts squeezing them to push her nipples out befire rubbing them both before pushing them hard into her breasts.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu May 25, 2017 7:32 pm

Brandon just grunts each time he pushes into her but Melina only kept moaning out more and more louder feeling him showing no mercy towards pleasure. The feeling only made her feel more hotter because of it. Knowing his power and his desires only grew much more. He slowly pulls her towards his chest that she just cries out when her pussy started squirting a little more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 27, 2017 12:17 am

You cane again is this not enought to satisfy you?" He asks making her embaeeaseg
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 27, 2017 12:19 am

"I-I never said it didn't...I just.." she mutters this but Brandon blinks to wait for an answer.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:29 pm