Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Losing ones trust

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Losing ones trust

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:47 pm

He thrusts wildly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Melina screams again feeling that but grips his hand while her body moved against the sheets on the bed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 02, 2017 5:13 pm

He was groaning and pantingin her ears as he kisses her neck keepinf his thrusts heavy and unpredictable.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 02, 2017 5:21 pm

She gasped and yelps from each thrust he did but wanted more as his hips slap against her butt. Melli moans again gripping the sheets with saliva dripping onto it from how good he felt. She bucks her hips back against his own thrusts before he grips her hips to move her backwards against him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 02, 2017 7:00 pm

He grons and reruens her thrusting harder as she takes him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 02, 2017 8:05 pm

She sits up in shock feeling him go even harder than before but Brandon panted with a groan, holding her hips up that Melli leans her head back whimpering. He saw her breasts bouncing a little from his thrusts but bucking back against him. He never felt this hot for her before but watching her lost to pleasure only increased the heat. Brandon moves his hips in a circle before slamming forward hard while she cries out.

"Mmm....mmm...mmm....mmmmmm....." She heard the bedboard slam against the wall to leave some dent but she knew he was becoming lot because of this before she feels his cock pressing deep into her that the tip rubs against the womb opening again. Of course she tried reaching behind her to warn him of going too fast but he just slaps her butt to make her yelp. He knew her body. He knew her dark fantasy when it came to him showing no mercy. She was his and even to be fucked like the naughty girl she was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 02, 2017 8:09 pm

It stabs her over and iver again harder and deeper until she screams out feeling the tip break through
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 02, 2017 8:36 pm

She shudders a little feeling the tip push all the way through before he shook from how tight she got. However he's never gotten this deep inside of her and it felt too good for him to stop. "I-is something wrong Brandon? Y-You stopped.." he heard her voice to see Melli looking at him with a flushed pink face and sweat. The pleasure felt good and she was already cumming thanks to him taking her womb.

"You k-know..if your not careful you c-could make me pregnant. Your tip already tore through my womb opening..I wonder how it will be if you pushed all the way inside.." she cooed to touch his cheek while kissing the neck but Brandon feels the womb walls now clenching down on him to make Brandon moan. She felt even better than he imagined but he didn't want to lose it. Not after she came and was moaning in a sexy way.

"That's your fault for being this tight.."

"But y-you like me that w-way....r-right?" she whispered against his neck before giving him a slow hot lick with the tongue. His grip tightens around her hips but feels her biting and licking him. Sweet groans escaped Brandon's lips before she blushes shutting her eyes. "I've denied you pleasure for f-far too long Brandon but now, I wish to make it up to you. You already have me in your arms and is inside of me. So take my body..take my holes and fuck me like the animal you are. I kn-know you want to after the back up pleasure from a while back..and it hurts right? Don't you wish to get some...release?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 03, 2017 9:05 pm

She felt him push her down and away from him as he pinner her down on her back to the bed. Her breasts spill to the side as she gulps seeing him pull back then feeling his tip force its way out of her making he rmoan as he rpussy tries to keep him inside. She groans as he popped out then slamed brutally inside all the way without holding back as his hips start to jackhammer
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 03, 2017 9:11 pm

Brandon heard her cry out in pleasure feeling more weaker that she curls her toes thanks to him. He was letting himself go because of the backed up pleasure he was denied during the time. For too long he wanted to release this tension away with her to show he needed her but it wasn't possible. Now he was able to finally be one with Melli.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 03, 2017 9:14 pm

So soon and she was breaking feeling his cock stabbing the back of her womb and stretching her so badly it stings and hot sticky wetness forms from the stinging and drips red on his lap staining his cock
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 03, 2017 10:30 pm

Melli didn't seem to mind the feeling because her senses was going into pleasure. Reaching behind her to grip his hand but only pressing her palm against his chest. He still showed no mercy towards her and yet she loved it. Feeling his power really made her burn hot and tried to grind back against his cock and hips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon May 08, 2017 10:58 am

She jolted against him moaning louder hearing him calling out her name "Mmmm ooh brandon haa its good so good AAAN~" she lost herself slamming harder against him as he turned her around to kiss her lips and hold her close.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 10:08 pm

The heated kiss numbed her lips a little but his hips wouldn't stop moving. Pounding against her own butt and pussy that she grips the sheets resting near the pillow. Her muffled yelps and moans left her throat to become louder and louder. This expression and power only made her hunger for more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 12:28 am

The raw building lust burned through them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 4:15 pm

She yelps feeling more pleasure but Brandon kept going harder and more worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue May 09, 2017 4:50 pm

They both want it the same and he groans not holding back
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue May 09, 2017 7:37 pm

He keeps her down onto the bed before slamming much more deeper into her to cause Melina to moan out and cum violently. He panted feeling her juices and wetness spilling out but Melina couldn't move before she gasped feeling his hands lifting her hips and start again, groaning out in lustful pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed May 10, 2017 12:23 am

He moves her body with his hands pushing her down.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed May 10, 2017 6:54 pm

Melina yelps but her hips moved on their own, pushing against his thrusts harder and harder in hopes of his cum filling her up. It felt so good and hot that she looks down at her hands hearing the clap of skin from the two of them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri May 12, 2017 11:33 am

Her hands were on his chest gripping hard with he rnails as he slammed up without mercy or restrian as she toom every bit of it kust like she told him she could.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri May 12, 2017 6:11 pm

She only moans out feeling more lost pleasure but Melina begins shivering a bit more that her body only burns still moving her hips down. Melina groans feeling Brandon thrusting upward into her but only holding her hips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 13, 2017 7:36 am

Their hips crash together and he yels out really letting her have it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat May 13, 2017 2:29 pm

Melina could only hold onto something while he was showing no mercy in giving her everything. Her hips slamming down onto the bed while his slam against her own. The pleasure was burning her mind that Melli couldn't speak.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat May 13, 2017 5:04 pm

Hus cum floods her body breaking her

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:33 am