Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Losing ones trust

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Losing ones trust

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:48 am

Before long, the area was damaged from her attacks and hits but he saw her panting tired and coated in sweat. Her heat was turning dark black like her spiritual pressure was that he sees her losing more of herself. Brandon wanted this to stop before it got worse for her to end up killing herself.

"We need to stop Melli, please. I just wish to help you."

"I don't want your help! Stop trying to help me like I'm the weakling!" she said slicing the wind again to have Brandon dodge.

He saw some sand flying in the air again but rolls to the side when she tries impaling him in the chest. Now, Melli was trying to stab him now but she was losing more of her temper that he sees her jab her weapon at him to only stab into a giant boulder.

"!?" She tries pulling it out of the rock while Brandon stood up to watch her but he was hurt. Knowing the one he was loved was like this; someone that was trying to rid of their feelings but Brandon knew she was just confused.

Walking over to her, he tries to touch her but Melli turns and slaps him very hard across the face that blood was seen from his mouth. He didn't look at her but she was looking away from him to try getting her weapon out of the boulder now.

"Ugh, damn sword......." she tries again but Brandon keeps back a little watching her trying to pull it out but she's been at it for a few hours before panting very tired and weak still gripping her sword handle. Brandon was watching all this time but didn't know if she was going to ask for help or pass out from exhaustion.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:56 am

As she faded into exhaustion he hears a weak "help me" from her lips as she cried. She burned all her power and her energy went with it. He sighs and shatters the boulder freeing her sword. It was trapped because her blade knew she was wrong he was weak not her. He relied on her for everything and she always gave to him. He holds her head on his lap.

"Melli I want to I'm afraid too. I'm afraid do you her me? I suffer as you do. And you being near you helps in ways I don't understand I feel brave around you not helpless. When I'm away from you I feel lost and helpless. Like nothing I do matters because I'm just going to get hurt. I try to distract myself with tv or w9rk but I always feel the same."

Ooc: what he said at the end is how I really feel and why I get so worried
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:59 am

"Why are you telling me this? You kn-know even when you tell me..it won't help much. Everyone has feelings......" she mutters to sit up from his lap but pets her sword away while facing away from Brandon. He saw her hugging her legs near her chest but sighed, looking away to them not saying anything else.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:23 am

"Why? Because I hid stuff from you and you got hurt...never again I promise all my secrets will be yours...please come back to me I will do anything you ask. I'll answer anything you wish of me just please.....please come back with me." he said looking at her but Melina didn't say anything while hearing this.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:11 pm

"I will do no such thing. I don't want to go back with you since it's because of you that I feel like this. Lost and confused. If I could give my goody good heart to you, I would have ripped this organ out and threw it at you. Then in some way, you might be happy to have your so called love with you instead of the shell she lives in...." she mutters slightly but Brandon looks down hoping she would but still so stubborn. Was she that blind from the darkness that she wouldn't even go back with him and stay out here where someone might end up dead because of her?

"It's just like before; no matter what I say to you or warn you, you keep coming. Over and over again that I can never break free from you. What must I do to show you that nothing will change my mind in seeing you the way I did? Was I that annoying that you were busy? I get it. Everyone of us is busy and they keep telling me I'm being greedy to keeping you to myself. I don't like others looking at you, I didn't like it when women tried to flirt with you nor the missions you were given. It's like they were used for us to stay away from each other...."

"Melli, you don't understand. That's not what they were doing.....please...if you just let me explain." He reaches to touch her shoulder but hissed in pain from a sharp slap. Melli didn't want him to touch her, be near her, or even try saving her. Either way, she wasn't as much help now.

"Don't touch me. Keep your hand at a distance. I do not wish for you to help me in any way...just head back and leave me alone." she said quietly but Brandon looks down to lower his hand away from her that it seems she was pulling her walls up again.

".........You don't wish to come back with me? Rather stay here and be alone for now that so far nothing will get you to understand? I want to help you. I want to save you. I just wish to see you happy and even able to trust me. I know you are angry and still coated in the darkness that lingers around you Melli but I only wish to save your soul and heart from the evil intake path you are on. Just please...if you wish to let me help you. I want to."

"*Sighs* Still you speak your tongue about what you are doing and speaking of. I told you I don't wish for you to help me so don't bother telling me anything will help you. You're wasting your time on me Brandon and no matter what I tell you, nothing seems to get through that head of yours." she said standing up but looking away from him.

"I don't know what you think and what you see in order to help me but I guess It could be me trying to find that weapon of yours and force him to fix the damage in lying to me. I will rid of the feelings, I will rid of my own emotions so I never feel hurt again. Just as you say yourself, things are here for reasons and this could be one of them."

He stood up as well but she didn't look at him again while Brandon watches her from the back. Why was she so stubborn with ignoring her feelings? Her emotions will be the death of her if she wishes to rid of them but she believes that beheading him won't do much so she tries another way.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:33 pm

"Would you believe my heart?" He asks and she turned slightly.

"What do you mean??"

"I know how to rip an emotional heart out but... you will still feel...with a tweak to the spell you can make a heart confess the truth while it rests in on you hand." He said to her and she got sick. He was seriously talking about ripping his own heart out to show her the truth that she wanted to hear the real reasons why they both had to suffer with him away. Even 9th darkness was curious.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:38 pm

"Your insane to think or suggest such a thing. To think that you wish to rip the heart that beats inside your chest. You are more crazy than I thought." she said walking off from him but he sees her not even wish to speak to him anymore. He wanted her to listen to him so he can prove this to her. He wishes to show her the whole truth. "Melli please, if I can prove to you about this then-"

She takes her weapon out from her own while glaring at him. More lies and more pain that he was still telling her things she hated hearing. It was as the darkness saw; seeing his own heart wishing to speak but even showing more to what she didn't see. Melli had her sword right at his chest again but Brandon didn't move.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:42 pm

"Look I can teach you you can rip I oh I me yourself that way it won't be a lie because it will be in your hands. Using your power." He said to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:47 pm

"You wish for your own death then. No. I won't and I don't need to learn anything from you. You are wasting my time with these little words and spells." she said quietly looking at him but he sensed the darkness and maybe some madness swirling around her. The whole thing was poisoning her slowly that she was almost getting rid of her own light.

"Melli-"

"Silence. You bore me so I'm leaving. I can have some help with another in another location because you are not helping me in one bit but over speaking about your death." she said leaving after lowering her weapon away from him but she again hears her heart begging her to beg to her that she ignores it to cause a sharp pain to silence her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:58 pm

"You didn't listen you never do! I didn't say the beat in the art I said the emotional one!" He slapped her hard across her face and she froze her darkness stunned and her body suddenly craving more like that. He was panting then horrified at what he did but her darkness wanted more. It felt so good when he slapped her the power the contact. She could taste her own blood she smiles ready to play forgetting for that moment that she was mad at him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:05 pm

"Have I upset you from the words that I spoke of to you? Angry that no matter what you do, I won't listen to you. Was hitting me given you some urge of anger and rage? Finding out you can't save me?" She still felt the sting of his slap but Brandon was looking as if he was going to be sick from hitting her like that, even making her bleed.

"I..I didn't mean to hit you. I was...I just.."

"Seems so. You can see for yourself this is just making you wish to hit me yourself, hoping to snap me out of it. Even if I said it was worthless of you to change my mind?" he winces slightly from the view but his hand shook that he saw some of her small specks of blood on it. "You call yourself my savior and yet you are just a dark as me. Your heart is telling you it's wrong but it seems your body speaks another language......are you that damn lost that you don't care-"

"NO!" he said angry again to slap her again harder that more blood spills from her lips but again, Brandon gasped seeing more blood stain his hand and her not moving before turning her head back that he could see her own blood staining her jaw, lips, and nose. He didn't speak to see her slowly licking her bloody lips of the taste she usually never craves for. This anger, this rage was effecting him to do something he never hopes to do.

"You tell me this and that of saving me...but who will save you, Maboroshi.." she laughed darkly to him but he wasn't able to speak.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:14 pm

"NO ONE I CAN NEVER BE SAVED!" everything froze now time everything she couldn't believe it her heart fell silent in shock and disbelief. He had truly given up hope. But when? She never knew he felt like that all this time that was his greatest secret the one thing he hid. His voice grew soft and shaking

"I can't be saved Melli... that's why I worry about you. I'm doomed from birth that my soul goes to hell when I die. I can't drag you with me I can't no matter how much I want to..." she couldn't believe what she was hearing all this time he saw his fate like that the most horrible fate any could have.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:17 pm

"........." She didn't say a thing but looks down from him while hearing his voice still speaking towards her.

"It's not easy for me okay? IF I could I would but nothing seems to be easy for me to do such a thing! I don't want anything happening to you and yet, you are behaving like this. Lost and unknown that if I died, you will be here alone but me? I'm suffering....forever for his amusement." he said quiet but Melli didn't say a thing right after that she felt sick because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:26 pm

All he wanted was her salvation not for himself but for her. Because he loved her more than anything in creation that in itself was another sin. He didn't know what to do time was stopped for them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:35 pm

She didn't say anything to him nor knew what to say, seeing him like this was...scary. Seeing him giving up everything just to help her was something shocking to her. So far, Melli didn't know what she should do. Her body was paralyzed and not able to think straight because of his words and pain. Giving it more thought, she sighed to put her blade away.

"..........." He saw her looking away from him but knew even what he or she do, they didn't know what will happen now. "I guess this means it's a 50/50 chance right? One you will suffer alone for the remaining of your days.....or be re born as someone else different but with the memories of this but...it's hard to say. Unless you wish to end it yourself?" she said using her power to make clones to aim not at him but at her.

"What are you doing?"

"Proving a point. IF you even gave a care about me, then what's the chance of faith. Will something prove something to me and you. Will something happen if I were to take my own life myself to show you nothing will help me see the wrong of the darkness? You fear of being alone.....You can watch me die...or kill me yourself."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:26 pm

He did something then even he did not expect. Her mind when white forgetting everything she couldn't move or think and when he pulled back she panted forgetting it. All she could remember from what he did was it made her soul throb her body melt and her heart want to explode. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO?"She commanded and he looked down before letting out a weak sad chuckle.

"A kiss...if anything...I thought you would remember that."
    She did remember but it was so unexpected it threw her off and so revealing she forgot everything including her suffering.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:49 pm

She didn't say a thing but her eyes widen before covering her face, trying to forget the past pain of emotions that swim through her mind but Brandon took noticed to it as well. She was feeling every emotion she was trying to not let it get to her. Either way, she grips her weapon, ready to cut at him but Brandon stops her to grab her close into a tight hug.

"......"

"........" She struggles from his hug but slowly felt him still not letting go of her to her feeling sleepy. Somehow, feeling a simple kiss was calming her, relaxing her mind and body before she slowly passes out against him while Brandon held her. He saw her just being weak but slowly picks her up and carries her back to their home. He did return home but Melli was set to a room with guards watching her while she was chained down just in case and weapon taken away from her. Brandon told the higher heads he was to take full responsibility for her and the actions she's done (If any) but they see that she was to be under his eye till then.

They agree with it.

Later, he was speaking with Eleesha about him bring Melli back but he didn't know if she was furious with him and knowing her emotions are back now and to never be taken away from her soul. However, he still fears of her own anger against him bringing her back here. Brandon and Eleesha was speaking but he was thinking about Melli to be sure she was alright in her own holding room for reasons.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:42 pm

He set her down and hugged her close but Brandon felt sad because she became like this. Someone that didn't want to feel no more before it got worse later on. Brandon wanted to help her in many ways possible before it was too late.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:59 pm

She didn't wake up but Brandon just stayed by her side, watching over her till she woke up. However, he did worry if she was going to be mad at him for bringing her back or worse, try something to become more distance from him. However, he did fix it in some way so it should work, he hopes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:53 am

He waited patiently and nurses her back to health.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:41 am

The wait wasn't that long before one day, she stirs slightly to turn her head away from the light. Melli opens her eyes to see her vision blurry but tries focusing on it to see she was in some room and with someone beside her. She slowly sits up in her little bed but held her head to see Brandon beside her. Quickly, she moves against the wall hugging the covers against her body but he didn't react. He was asleep and sitting in the chair that was beside it.

"..........'What am I doing in this room? What happened to me?' She said in her thoughts, trying to remember but looks down to see herself bandaged up and healed for a while when she was out. She then looks at Brandon still sleeping but then remembers slowly of the events that happened.

'That's right; I was out there trying to rid of these emotions then......he found me and must have knocked me out......with that kiss...' A kiss stopped her. A little kiss! Melli shuts her eyes to move some of her hair away from her face before she gets out of bed to show she was wearing some white robe given to her.

She couldn't see her usual clothes nor her weapon but they must have taken it away after her whole episode. That or they didn't want her to try destroying them and others here while she rested. Melli walks over to the sealed up door but looks around seeing one window but it was beside the bed as she went over to take a look. As she thought, he must have brought her back home somewhere to rest for a while but she was not able to leave because of being so relaxed and weak. This feeling sorta got her angry and maybe at him for doing this but she was not sure about it now.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:14 am

Before long, Melina hears his footsteps and smells a hit plate of food.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:21 am

She turns around to look behind her to see the plate of food. Melli was not saying a thing right about it but she slowly said nothing else.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:19 pm

He sets her place and hugs her apologizing for what he did over and over.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:24 pm

She moves away from him but glares at him to see him not speaking. After some time, she didn't know if she should hit him or yell at him. "Please let me go okay? I don't feel okay with you still touching me right now. Now, why did you bring me back here." She said slightly but was quiet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:59 am