Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Losing ones trust

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Losing ones trust

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:31 pm

"Melli wait...Don't!" too late.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:36 pm

The blades came down on Lu, stabbing into him and one through his neck. Brandon saw some blood staining his side while Melli looks down at him bleeding to death. However, she didn't say a thing while seeing the clones not moving and either way. Melli slowly sighs to quietly goes ahead to make the clones disappear before she looks down.

"Melli-"

"Give me my sword..." she said in a cold tone but grips the blade to pull it out harshly before looking at the body of Lu, ready to kill them for ever in this world.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:42 pm

Lu shattered. His body dying the same way as Brandon's sword did except much more powerful with more darker power on top of everything else until she saw Brandon's blade where his body was the blade she swore Brandon always used and she just destroyed.

Brandon was panting and bleeding out looking at her confused face. How could there be two of his sword Brandon only had the one and it couldn't copy itself like Melli could do with hers. Lu was dead because any effect he had on her was now gone all of it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:53 pm

"........." She didn't know what to say or do, seeing the shattered pieces of Lu that was really some sword. How in the world is this possible indeed? Brandon had a sword and that Lu wasn't.....wait, could it be? Brandon saw her not saying a thing but slowly noticed her hand gripping her own sword.

"What the hell just happened? He shattered and...that's it? I know I stabbed him in one of his organs so why did he shatter like glass?" she mutters to herself but Brandon heard her. Something was off, way off.

She knew Brandon had his own sword and Lu somehow did too but he told her he didn't used his weapon. It was too strong or unstable and that only Brandon can handle it. But she never seen his weapon but only the hilt and it did look just like Brandon's. So what was going on? The only way for a weapon to be used or so was if their were possessed with dark energy so they can have their own free will. Then that means....knowing that, she looked shocked before her hand tightens again.

"Melli? What is it? Are you-" His words stopped quickly when seeing her aiming her weapon at his face now. His blood dried on the blade but her eyes were hidden by some strains of her hair.

"Melli-"

"It's true then. Lu....he was your sword. Your main weapon." she said angry but Brandon said nothing.

"......"

"So I'm right; that liar is your weapon and yet he was planning this. He wanted something in order for him to get closer to you....so you and him could get stronger......" she mutters as Brandon tries to stand but she kicks his chest with her foot to have the sword tips near his heart.

"Melli, you don't understand..."

"I think I do. You and him are partners but he's your weapon that was so powerful from the darkness you couldn't handle him anymore. Leading to you just losing......even to where you couldn't even kill him...."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:27 am

He shakes his head no and begins his take.

"Melli long ago when I was young I had a sword made of magic and technology combined. It had no limit to go much power it had except that to use its most powerful abilities it requires magic. One battle I used that sword to destroy a powerful energy source that powered a supercomputer named dyna after I destroyed its defense system I slammed that sword into the heart of its reactor and ran away. The sword was completely vaporized and no trace was left. It had the power of four elements wind fire water and lightening."

"......"

"And magic... many years later after I discovered my powers I forged a new blade with all those powers and a few I picked up as well as my own power I used a fragment of my soul to do so and my blood. It became so much more it gained consciousness and we could communicate as it was bonded to me. It and I both grew more power and learned many things increasing out abilities with any power we cut absorbing abilities and energy. Soon it taught me a second form where it's power could be used 10x effectively at 10x the cost and it was perfectly balanced so I used it all the time that it gained all my knowledge and powers to manifest a body for itself so it could reach me how to use its new powers without it."

Brandon took a deep breath as Melli absorbs it she never knew that he forged it he thought it was born like any other he told her about many main battles they had since he and the sword agreed not to absorb every power anymore and but useful ones.

"A demon sword tetsuiaga countless zanpakutou and magical creatures. Then one day it thought itself a god and believed I was limiting it and it severed it's connection with me absorbing darkness itself to live instead of my power... when I found you... And you made me truly happy he tried to kill you then he tried to claim you and ever since he has tried to break us up... he couldn't learn new powers without me so he battled me and took powers I gained while we clashed and soon I made a copy to show you what he used to be in his former glory.."

Brandon's long tale was done and he remained silent while she absorbed it all. "But you always tried to kill him or were you holding back?" She asks and he shook his head.

"I never held back." Melli looked down.

"Then how could I destroy it when you couldn't?" Brandon looked down.

"...Because... I love you and only my true love could destroy him. Yes he will eventually come back but didn't you notice the darkness leaving him he will come back in his true form not the twisted demon that hurt us so much. Please... don't hate me I never meant for any of this to happen."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:38 am

Melli was silent but she didn't know what to say to him, still aiming her weapon at his chest where his weak beating heart was. Brandon knew she was furious but he didn't know she would be this angry with all this.

"Melli please. You have to believe me on this because I love you so much that I couldn't...I just..." his mutter of words were heard but Melli didn't say a thing before lowering her own weapon to see it go back to normal.

He saw her put it back in it's sheath and turn away from him.

"You never wanted this to happen? Bullshit. It happened anyway, Maboroshi. After all this, I was right, he was your sword and yet he was out to kill me so he can get to you. Returning you to your formal glory but I guess you can't now....or for now at least." she said.

"Melli..."

"No matter; when he comes back I'll force him to tell me who will rid of my emotions because it seems your no help to me nor is he any help. Even if I have to kill him over and over to tell me.."

"Melli, don't. You don't know what he-" he went back against the wall seeing her copy of swords aimed at him again but she didn't look back at him except for one of her cold eyes.

"Consider this a warning; you get in my way, and you will share the same faith as your 'weapon'. I'll be sure of it."

"........." He didn't say anything till watching her leaving him there so she can go and figure out how to rid of her emotions, feelings, desires, lust, everything. Because now it seems like a waste for her to feel any of these. Brandon watches her leave, trying to stop her but her weapons keeps him where he was till she was gone. The weapons disappear right after she teleports away from him but Brandon looks down still bleeding before hearing the wind outside.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:47 am

He didn't know what to do and she felt his heart break because hers did at the same time she knew he loved her but she was so angry she wouldn't try anymore

Brandon continues living devoting everything he had to helping her eleesha took over leadership m8ssios and his other things as he worked trying to help her. He knew there as no way to help her get what she wanted emotions gone and each time he caught up to her she tried to kill him. Each time her heart begs her to listen begs her to stop tries to remind her of the light and happiness she felt with her true love.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:53 am

Sure, he gotten a few bad hits and fights from Melli but they weren't fatal or deadly. All of her attacks was shown to become brutal and even deadly to herself since he saw her losing more and more of her light. He was back with Eleesha that was bandaging his arms up from some bad damage Melli has given him when he saw her again and yet, she wasn't listening to him. During that time, a couple others were telling Brandon they just can't help her anymore. Melina is starting to become deadly and violent and might need to execute her.

This upsetting Brandon, caused his power to rise ready to blow up this place but Eleesha calms him down. "What? You think we have a chance to stop her? Even when she's beaten you up this bad? No, she might be a danger to us if we don't act." One said to them. "Listen. It's hard enough he has to do this, Okay? You don't get it; he loves her but she's so blinded by rage right now that she's ignoring her own heart and feelings, wishing them gone. I don't think killing her will do any good for us. All we can do is find her and hope to calm her." Eleesha said before finishing up with Brandon's bandages.

"And let her kill us?! NO way! She has to be stopped because I've heard she's been threatening others to help her rid of her emotions; every bit and they can't that leaves their homes burned down but she never kills anyone. How is that not-"

"I'll figure it out but no one is to harm her. I know she's just angry and blind right now but killing her won't fix anything because it might make her feel worse than she is right now. Just let me handle it." He said but Brandon knew she was still in there, she was still the sweet loving woman he fell for many years ago and still is.

As to her, she was speaking with a old soothsayer, that was checking on some ideas that might help Melli. She still has not seen anything yet but Melli was growing impatient. "Well? have you found anything that might help me rid of these emotions? I wish to rid of them to never feel them again.." "Your eyes are darker than normal my dear and I don't know if that's good for you and your heart. All I can tell you is death awaits you if you wish to rid of your emotions-" She stops seeing Melli now gripping her weapon to think she was no help either.

"Death...why is it always death. Listen to me, I need some way, anyway, to rid of these emotions and so far, I get death death death. It's starting to piss me off. *raises blade at her* Tell me where I can go so I can get rid of them! NOW!" ".........*Sighs* I don't think anyone can rid of your emotions my dear......all you will continue doing is be lost in your own anger that you don't see the truth....I can't help you." she said but Melli sighs before turning to leave but at least she tries another area soon. No one was able to help her and she was just feeling more angry and confusing to walk from out of the town she was in.

"Useless people can't even help me in aid. I know their is someone that will help me. I don't want these mixed feelings anymore but if I see Lu again, I'll just keep killing him over and over till he fixes it himself and from his lie. I won't feel this pain anymore. No more sadness, no more happiness, no more love....I don't want it any more..." she said gripping her blade while feeling the wind blowing against her hair. She was serious about this and her heart just darkens even more while heading to the next time but her blade was still stained in the blood from others that's tried fighting her while on her little quest. Melli was ignoring her beating heart that was begging for her to listen but she just felt more darker that it was taking a toll on her own self and heart too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:54 pm

Brandon went out after he healed and tried to find any way to help her he went to every underworld underground hidden secret evil place he could to find out anything from her travels. All he got were the same answers death. Brandon wouldn't accept it. He discovered her trail and a decrepit soothsayer reached out for him.

"I know what you seek she won't follow you." Brandon grew angry soothsayer were possessed by earthly spirits and dishonest by nature he knew this one was telling the truth only to cause him pain and he replied back.

"Silence for you are possessed by a spirit only the power of the creator can purge nothing I do will work as she is now but I have to keep trying it gives her hope even if she doesn't realize it." He addressed the woman this time.

"Seek the word of God and the power of the Holy Spirit only the Son can free you from your sin." and he left the soothsayer she was doomed unless she heeded him and he searched for Melli.

He found her and she knew he was close again but this time he waited and watched she hated that he always stared at her making her shy and blush now it angered her as her heart beat wanting him to save her but she wasn't going to let him. He sat overlooking her and her struggle to fight the spirits who torment her with lies and feelings that were not true to make her fall into darkness.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:05 pm

She was looking out head for something that would be of some help to give her the answers she seek. Ridding of the feelings she was trapped with wasn't helping her much and it was just hurting her. Slowly, she had a feeling of wanting to rip the very soul out of her body and yet, she knew she will die right after.

'I need to find some way to get rid of this pain. I need to get rid of it or I'll never be happy again. All these people are doing are telling me lies and stories. I need to find Lu before he regenerates and back to his....same self. Maybe slicing his head clean off will make him talk..' She mutters to herself but Brandon keeps watching her before she stops sensing him before slowly looking ahead but knew he was here watching her.

"........You still seek me out, no matter where I go you follow me. Why haven't you come to your senses and stopped this nonsense?" Melli said not looking at him as her eyes stare at the sky above her. Brandon knew she was still in there but she was just....confused.

"Melli-"

"I Don't need to hear it. All of you, even you are always trying to help me, save me, and no matter what I tell you...you're too stubborn to listen to me..." she said in a cold tone but Brandon looks at her still.

"I'm not giving up on you Melli-chan. I know you are angry right now but if you keep going this way, you might-"

"I already know my faith. If I keep going on this road, for no other reason, I'll be killed. You as everyone else have told me this for the time being and it's getting annoying. No matter...I'll just keep going till I rid of myself of this sick feelings because you as them are getting me angry." She said but Brandon sees her taking her blade once again to grip it in her hand to aim it at him.

"I warn you to leave me alone, same with the others that have given me the wrong answers....unless you wish for me to kill you.." she said.

"Are you hearing yourself Melli? You are not yourself but please...please just listen to me.."

"I'm done hearing your words as others....I'm sick of the pain and yet you are not hearing me. I guess mama was wrong about everything wasn't she? She said I was going to be always happy but she never told me about the bad things that comes with emotions..."

"What are you talking about?"

"..You should know; Pain. Suffering. Heartbreak. Fear. Anger. Everything just becomes pain right?" she said looking down but Brandon grew worried seeing the darkness rising from her feet slowly but she ignores the pain she felt because of it. Melli lets out a sigh but slowly tires to not over think it.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:36 pm

"And what if I listened. Would you even talk to me? You say no one listens but you don't talk to anyone... if i agree to listen will you tell me everything?" He asks her keeping his distance he was hurting yes but because of love. He suffers for his love and he still didn't toss it away like she was trying to. He wanted her to understand how he felt but maybe just maybe he needed to understand how she felt.

"........"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:41 pm

"Melina, did you hear me? Answer my question..." he asked again but she didn't seem to say anything towards him right now. Only for him to stop talking and leave her be but she knew him better than that. Knowing Brandon won't stop till this is fixed between them.

"I don't wish to speak with you of anything. You are just like the rest of the people that walk this world. How good will talking do for you?" she asked not looking at him but Brandon sighs seeing her not even caring that she was losing more of herself. He wanted to help her, to hold her, to show how much he worries about her and yet. She was blind. Brandon takes a step forward but stops seeing her clone sword stabbing the ground in front of him.

"Not another step...or else the next one will be in your heart." she warns but Brandon stops to look at her.

"Melli please....you are not being yourself. I know you're hurting right now but please....please let me help you.." he begs but she ignores him to look out.

"You're wasting my time.....I need to find someone that will rid of my feelings....so that way all of you will suffer for this.." she said before turning to leave again.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:52 pm

Ooc: sorry I hope this doesn't ruin your idea

Bic: "They all say death.... did any say shoes death? Did they tell you anything else regarding that or was it something kept from you?"He called out and she looked down. Not one. She had assumed it was her death. She turned

"I don't know. Every time I ask, I get the same answer. Why? Do you know something?" He hesitated and she rushed him sticking the tips of swords into his back to keep h8m still while hers was at his heart.

"You do know something! Tell me right now or else!" She orders and he sighs defeated.

"I know only what I can remember... you once called me your light and love... so the death they mean... Is mine... you have to cut my head off if you kill your love and what you named your light then your heart and spirit will die changing you into a sociopath. It's a human term meaning you would have no conscience."he said and she was sick. Both that he would say that but that he believed himself to be her light her heart knew the truth but she was ignoring it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:02 pm

Her hands tighten her grip on her weapon as Melli tires to not over think of this. How could he be the one she had to kill? She thought it was her that was to be killed?

"You lie....how is that even possible? What trick is this that you tell me?" she said now angry at him but slowly tries not to speak. Brandon knew he's told of no lies but she was close to stabbing him.

"......." He felt the tip press against his back, sensing she was getting angry from getting no answer.

"TELL ME!" she yells now but looks down at the sands that was under her feet and his too. This wasn't true; none of it was true right? The only way to rid of this was for her to kill him.

"You know full well about me, Melli. I never told a lie and I'm not starting now. If you take my head and hold it up after it's cut away, then you will never have emotions ever again. No feelings of the same care and love I've given you." he mutters but Melli didn't say a thing but she slowly looks down that she bit down on her lip rather hard to pierce into it.

She tasted her copper blood that ran down her lip to the sand with a single drop. Melli felt sick and nauseous, her heart beat sounding rather loud and was painful in her chest to look away from him and covering her face.

".........."

"Listen to me Melli, you know I never lie or tell lies to you in my life. I know your scared, your in pain...you're...you're dying right now because of this negative feelings..I don't know what I must do to save you...I want to see your smile again."

Melli still tasted the copper blood in her mouth but the clone swords were slowly cracking now that she was having a hard time breathing. "........I don't believe you.....this is just a fake lie your telling me so you can use your weapon to kill me..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:09 pm

"You broke my weapon and killed my other one. Even now it remains where you killed it you can go look for yourself by you know I'm telling you the truth because you don't smell my weapon on me. No fragment of it no pied of its power except that which I generate from existing."

He was telling the truth and her heart screams in its cage her true self was begging to be let out to show the truth but she had chosen to ignore it before would she listen now? Brandon could hear her screams the agony of having to be forced to stay hidden he understood that pain and suffered alone with it for centuries until he discovered he didn't have to fear and soon after he met her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:21 pm

Melli takes a step back from him but she turns to leave while the clone blades disappear into smoke. He wonders what she was planning on doing but turns his head to see her leaving again. "Where are you going? Are you planning on running away from me again? I just want to help you Melli and yet you won't even speak to me. I don't want nothing happening to you and yet you keep leaving me. What do I have to do to make you see the error of your unknown ways!? Just tell me!" he calls out before he sees her teleport in front of him but her blade was pressed against his throat.

He didn't get to see her eyes but felt the sharp blade against his throat, smelling his own blood that stains against it. "Listen to me, and listen well. I do not want you near me ever again. I don't want to feel emotions but I'll find another way to fix it. You should be lucky to see that am sparing you but keep following me and I will kill you." She saw him not saying a thing but slowly stood up and turns to leave him again. Brandon sat up to hold his throat, feeling the warmth of his blood on his fingers. Was she that serious about this? He stood up ready to try and speak with her before something came to attack her that shows the sand flying up in some explosion.

He shield his face from the wind and smoke, hearing some swords clashing against each other to see Melli fighting off some others back in the main area to bring Melli back. Eleesha was leading them to help since she didn't want to see him hurt again by him. "Keep her surrounded! don't let her escape!" she calls out while they got her trapped but Melli glares at them while holding her sword in her hand. They were actually planning on forcing her back. "Eleesha, what are you doing!?" "I've seen enough of you getting hurt because of her Brandon. That's why we are bringing her home even by force.."

The other Shinigami kept Melli surrounded but she didn't move while looking ahead, her face covered with the front bangs of her hair. They wonder if she was going to do something but she didn't say a thing, holding up her weapon in front of her as it glows slowly. "What are you doing?" One asked as she slowly whispered these words.

"Let the flowers burn in your wake, Zitakimo..."

At that time, the ones surrounding her saw clones of her zanpato glowing that they quickly dashes towards them and explodes so they was engulfed in towers of flower petals that was changing into flames. Eleesha and Brandon sees the petals burning and hurting them but saw Melli's own eye darker now that she turns away and teleports off to continue her little quest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:33 pm

Brandon was furious eleesha not only disobeyed his orders by now melli thought he set a trap for her he left to follow her he didn't care he loved her and he wasn't going to give up if sh3 wanted him dead she would have to do so. He wasn't giving her another choice and he wanted to understand he wanted to be a part of her life and help her. He wanted her to tell him her feelings and he wanted to comfort her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:45 pm

Brandon still follows her till some clone swords stabs him down into the ground, stopping him while Eleesha hurries over to help him. He knew she was now furious and taking the idea the wrong way. As if he was planning on killing her. Eleesha tend to the ones that was hurt bad before heading home again with Brandon since he can chase after her another time he gets the chance or when he heals. She saw him not saying one thing to her but Eleesha had a feeling he was furious with her. After getting back, Eleesha was sitting in a office while Brandon was looking through a window, thinking about Melli and her feelings now. Eleesha didn't know why he was mad but she wanted to help him and did.

"........"

"....*Sighs* Brandon, sir. He slams his hand on the desk near him to scare Eleesha, seeing his eyes glaring down at the floor trying to calm down. "What were you thinking, Eleesha? Why did you disobey my orders of staying here and waiting for anything if needed? Why did you get a team to find me and chase Melli away?"

"Sir please. Yes, I know you are furious with me and me breaking your orders but I was hoping to help. You did place me in charge of missions during your look for Melli and all. So, I figure...I could help you."

"By helping you mean disobeyed my orders, leaving the area unprotected, planning a assault on someone, and giving Melli the wrong idea I planned this to trap her? Some help...." he mutters as Eleesha looks down at her lap thinking about his words but she did want to help him since Melli was already looking more dark like instead of her nice self. Brandon didn't know what to do now since Eleesha chased her off and he was even more concerned of what she will do to rid of the emotions she has to become emotionless with no feelings whatsoever.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:49 pm

Eleesha turned away from him he was losing himself his own light because he wanted to do dark things. He wanted to force melli to accept him but he knew it was wrong he as weak because he was fighting himself and trying to know what the right thing to do was. All he wanted was melli to be happy and he would find her happiness if he had to die after.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:55 pm

"Sir, this has to stop. You are starting to become like her. Losing yourselves to the darkness that is still around in this world. I know I messed up and I apologize for it but I wish to help you find Melli, no matter the cost." Eleesha said worried about him now but Brandon sighed to sit down and cover his face again. He still wished for Melli's safety but she was so stubborn because of her behavior.

"......." "Sir? Are you okay?" she asked but Brandon looks back through the window of the room, thinking about Melli to ignore her. "I wish to have some time to myself if you don't mind, Eleesha. I'll think of your punishment later for disobeying me. Do I make myself clear?" he said. "What!? But sir-" With a quick look, she stops seeing his anger in his eyes, hoping she understood what he said.

"Did I studder, Eleesha? Do. I. Make. myself. Clear?" he asked again but she didn't say anything else before looking down. "Y-Yes sir.." "Good. Now leave.." With a bow, Eleesha leaves the room so he can be alone but while doing so, Brandon was thinking of other ways for bringing Melli back. As for her, she was walking while looking ahead to see nothing but the desert but still tasted some blood dripping down her lip. Not saying a word, she slowly licks at the blood to taste it in her mouth while walking forward still.

If someone was planning on helping her, she will find that person. No matter how many places she burns to the ground.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:07 am

Again he got in her way professing his love and that he wanted to help her was he insane with grief now? He keeps try I g over and over expecting a different result. And she wouldn't tell him why. That was part of what he wanted he had to know why she was doing this.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:13 am

Right now, both Brandon and Melli were standing near some wide area but she was not even looking at Brandon. Now, it was getting annoying of him stopping her. "Such a stubborn man you are. Haven't you learned anything from what I said. Why won't you stop and just back off?" she said with arms crossed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:25 am

Because you haven't said anything from your heart and until your heart agrees with your head I wont give up on you. " he was dlso determined nothing was going to stop him unless she beheaded him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:36 am

She shook her head to see how dumb he was being, trying to save her and help her when he was always so to himself. Melli wanted to behead him but somehow her emotions was stopping her from doing so that she and him stare at each other. His eyes met with her soulless ones and that tells him she was already going down more and more to the darkness that her heart was not as responsive now.

"Are you finally going to speak to me about this Melli or fight me still? I won't give up on you till we can talk about this. Just you and me." he said but saw Melli not showing any expression of wanting to talk.

"Oh Brandon, you fool. NO matter what you try or do, I won't tell you nor go back with you. All this time, I've wasted trying to let my emotions get the best of me and here you are trying to snap me out of it. What's the point of it? What's the point in trying? I'm sure your....friend will think otherwise."

"Friend? You mean Eleesha?"

"Yes, her. Seems you and her are so close with each other but I don't care anymore. Why don't you head back and just forget about me. I'm not going back with you but if you care about me that much, then why don't you drag me back or worse, behead me."

"You know I won't do that, Melli. I couldn't..." he said looking away before Melli looks at him to disappear as he sees her gone again before feeling her weapon against his throat again.

"You are starting to drive my patience away from me that I want to kill you myself. I don't get why you are so stupid when it comes to me saying I don't want these feelings anymore. I want them gone, all of them and till I find that stupid weapon of yours...."

"Melli, you knew Lu tricked you just so he can keep us apart. You seriously think he will know what to do in order to make you emotionless? As I said, the only way to do so is to behead me and that's that."

"So you don't care about dying fool? You are still a idiot and yet I would but I won't."

"Why? Because you still care about me and that all this is crazy nonsense of negative feelings." he said to only get hit hard with her weapon bottom, hissing in pain from the hit. She saw his blood near his forehead but Melli sighs to look away from him.

"I guess nothing won't change your mind which is stupid of you. No matter; I'll just leave you here and let you rot.."

"Not this time, Melli. I won't leave you ever again. I'm going to ask again to come back with me-" He ducks from a swing of her zanpato as she glares to try killing him but Brandon dodges and blocks each of her swings while trying to kill him.

"Stop dodging and let me cut that stupid head off!"

"You won't because I know you still care about me, Melli. Just think about this and lets head back.." he begs but ducks another swing as she yells in rage trying to cut him.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:41 am

He was tempted to force his love on her but it would n no different that when anyone forced her for lust. He keeps dodging the whole time all she could see from hi was love not anger only pain he was in pain same as her but not giv8ng up like she did.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:07 pm