Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Losing ones trust

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Losing ones trust

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:21 pm

She spits out his blood but the flavor already touched her lips making her hotter and weaker. As he avoids her mouth to kiss her collar and neck
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:52 pm

Melli struggles again trying to find a way to get him off.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:43 pm

Instead of pushing him away an pulled him closer unable to control her body as he reaches and rubs her bare skin under her clothes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Brandon keeps her trapped but feels under her shirt to look shocked. Her skin was burning hot right now and she was squirming and shaking under his touch. He looks at her face after sitting up, seeing her looking away from his face in anger but her face was flushed feeling his cooling touch. He lowers down another hand to have both under her shirt to gasp from feeling the second one. Brandon could see her squirming and twitching under his touch.

"St-stoppppp...I told you to st-stop.." she groans out slightly because of it before seeing Melli shutting her eyes again before trying to hit him but her hand stops near his face to shake feeling weaker. His hands was rubbing her breasts slowly and squeezing them to hear her gasp again. Brandon sees her panting in and out heavily but she tries to get away from him again but he sits on her waist to trap her.

".................." he was blushing a bit seeing her breathing in and out, feeling weaker and weaker now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:05 pm

She felt good so good it was confusing why did she like it why didn't he stop why couldn't she resist all these and not flood her mind questions all leading to one answer. "Because I feel love too." An finally admits I herself deep down but she fought still as her strength faded as 9th pleasure grows and he was already pulling her top off so he can see her not just feel her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:56 pm

Her breasts was shown to him, flat against her chest with her perky nipples seen. The sight of her being like this aroused him but sees her not answering nor looking at Brandon as he did this. Was she still furious with him or did she start to hate him? Either way, Brandon didn't want to have her hate him but show that she still cares about him. He sees her struggling again but keeps Melli right where she was before pulling on both her nipples, hearing a yelp from her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:59 pm

Pulling on her nipples he lifts her breasts up till they pull on her chest and he let them drop and bounce before kissing her between them pulling them to the side before pushing them against his face while he lick nips and kisses her chest.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:10 am

Melli whines feeling his lips against her burning unstable body, squirming again to try and get him off but Brandon was too strong. He was still holding her down and messing with her and her breasts. She tries speaking again in a angry tone but sees Brandon kissing down her chest to her stomach. His tongue moves against her stomach while holding her sides, fingers pressed against her leggings she was wearing still. He felt her sit up trying to escape but he forces her down again to tie her arms up with her shirt and lowers down again.

"T-this still won't change me if that's w-what your trying. When I g-get out of this I'll get you for it. I'll kill you for doing this to me!" she said but gasped from a light nip of his teeth, causing her to be silent before he went back to kissing her skin again. Melli looks at him enjoying himself but looks away to feel him moving lower but not too low.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:21 am

Do you hate me that much? " he asks kissing up her body. He wasn't trying to change her he could do that anytime. He was trying to make her feel. Feel anything but the darkness that consumed her. It was working and she struggles against the swelling heart in her mind the heart of light and live that she locked away. It swelled growing out of its cage. Not because of him by because of love. Her love for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:28 am

"W-who says I don't? You are doing this to me to prove some stupid point." she said but shuts one eye quickly when he bites her nipple slightly. The feeling of his teeth made her squirm again as he keeps her still. "Because I know you Melli and I know deep down you still wish to keep your feelings within your heart; the same love and happy emotions you kept while being together. Don't that tell you something of what you need to know?"

Melli didn't respond but winces when her second nipple was tugged and pinched that she was increasing her breathing. "Damn it, I told you to stop doing that to my breasts! Again, this won't change me now let me up so I can beat you up for doing this to me!" she said but Brandon sighed to hold her breasts and squeezes them together as she saw her nipples standing up and hard.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:49 pm

He shakes and bites one as his hand moves down rubbing her clit. She tossed her head back drooling a bit and moaning "n-No he can't be serious I'll fun and if i do it's all over I won't be able to him him back" she thought and he pinched her clit hard
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:59 pm

She tries closing her legs over his hand and fingers, trying to stop him but Brandon didn't do that. He just kept going with pinching her clit and the bite on her nipple. Melli was trying to squirm away from him, tried to stop him or bite him back but he was keeping her still so she can't stop him. "St-stop! I warn you t-to stop this you i-idiot. Haa I warn you to stop!" she gasped in and out.

Brandon heard her voice but that wasn't going to effect him but just keep going worse and worse as she arches her back with a louder moan. "Mmmm mmmmmm hhhaaa..haaaa I-I can't...hold on much longer. My body...my pussy is losing to h-his touch. Ahhhh I-I'm gonna cum.....I'm gonna cum..' she thought in her mind, shaking with her back arching off the floor with mouth wide open. "????" "C-cumming! I'm cumming!!"

She kept screaming out till she shook and twitch, squirting hard and far from her pussy as it came out in bursts. Brandon felt her squirting slightly in pleasure but falls back on her floor, panting from feeling weak and out of it as he panted still licking around her nipple and breasts and pulls his fingers out to see her cum.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:15 pm

Weak and dazed her lust took over her body desperate to fill the void of not having Him for months. Brandon licks her cum from his fingers and started to run inside her with his fingers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:21 pm

She gasped again feeling his fingers but Brandon grabs her neck to keep her still, hearing a gasp from her lips. Melli drools slightly with light breasts leaving her lips, her chest moving up and down slowly feeling the sensitive feeling of her breasts. Brandon watches her squirming slightly because of it but she tries holding back her moans again but his hand keeps her still to lower near her ear.

"Are you trying to fight it again, Melli?" he said in a quiet tone that he pushes his fingers into her again that she cries out. Her back arches off the floor feeling that but he was showing no mercy with her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:31 pm

He rubs her g spot
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:35 pm

She cries out once more from her spot being rubbed again but he feels her releasing again on his fingers and hands. Of course she's still sensitive from the first release and it was sorta hot to see Melli this weak. "I..I'll...I'll get you b-back for this. When I find m-my ahhhhh m-my..." He moves his fingers against her g-spot to make her moan softly for him.

"Find your what?" he asked as she was having trouble speaking and answering.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:19 pm

He pushed harder making her squirt in orgasm
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:26 am

Feeling the second stronger wave of her orgasm made Melli scream out in bliss, feeling her pussy clamp down on his thick fingers while twitching in pleasure. How in the world was this so good? How could he be able to do this to her body and yet she rejects it? Her emotions were trying to show her that it was okay, he wasn't going to hurt her but show he cares about her.

Brandon didn't say a thing while she was finishing up her orgasm but pulls out his fingers to see them coated in her juices again. He saw her panting in and out from being a little tired but Brandon shook his head to sit back a little and grab her hair to make her look at his face. Melli was about to yell at him before but yelps when he pushes his fingers into her mouth. "Lick them clean. Don't bite me or else.." he warns her before moving his fingers in and out of her mouth as she sucked on them slowly with eyes shut. She tasted her own release still heavy on his fingers but keeps cleaning them like he asked of her.

Brandon didn't say a thing but watching this was making him want her but he needed to show her some punishment for how she was behaving. It's only fair right? He still moves his fingers in and out of her mouth but his second hand rubs her butt slowly before giving it a hard slap. She muffled yelped feeling that but he keeps her still and where she was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:36 pm

Not yet." He warned and continues
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:14 pm

She glares at Brandon wanting to bite his fingers but he still keeps her still but not being too rough with her. That was unless she was going to fight him and she wasn't yet. His fingers kept pushing into her deeper and deeper while Melli shuts her eyes to not react but do as he said while his hand keeps rubbing her butt slowly. What was it with him? Not even when she said she was trying to leave, he won't even let her but just wished to show his love for her.

He sees her keeping still till he pulls his fingers out of her mouth to hear her gasp for air, coughing a little to show her saliva coating his fingers. "Seems you are smart enough to not disobey rules huh? However, I just hope this shows I don't want to punish you." "Despite you having me sucking your fingers like a pet? No, I don't know about that nor if I should not think about hurting you for this." she hisses at him but Brandon shook his head to lift her chin up to look right at him at his eyes. "That depends if you are willing to fight me and yet you don't seem to be in the position nor mood to fight." he said.

Hearing that made her a little mad to go and try hitting him but he dodges it to see Melli stand and tries punching him. Brandon blocks each of her punches and watches her miss each time. However, he knew she was too heated and weak to even fight him, seeing her body coated in sweat from what he did to her that when she tries punching him again, Brandon traps her against the wall again to see her struggling again but he pushes her against it harder to hear her yelp in some pain.

"Let me go! Let me g-" "You're being stubborn right now so stop trying to fight me. It won't do you any good anyway since your not in the position to fight. Your weak and hot right now right?" he asked. "No, and even if I was that was your fault for always messing with me. This is just you doing some stupid for no point of reason."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:17 am

His knee pushed hard against her sensitive pussy making her moan loudly and suddenly as it squished and soaked through.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:24 am

He felt that as his knee got warm from her juices but looks at Melli's flushed face. She still showed that angry look in her eyes while struggling once more. However, Brandon forces her to stay put and not move as much. "I'm warning you....Let. Me. Go." she hisses at him but Brandon sighed to look at her before slowly grinding his knee against her pussy.

She gasped to shut her eyes quickly but squirms a little in his grip. "Why should I even let you go? This could be punishment for you being so mean to me. Or were you hoping for this to happen?" "What are you say-" she stops seeing his eyes looking at her own while her hands closes into fists. "You think I wouldn't..." Melli didn't answer before knee him in between his legs as he winces in some pain as she leaves from him to go find her weapon.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:41 am

Panting in heat she got close only to find it mutated into a demon flesh beast responding to the lists of her body and instability of her powers. Brandon was close behind her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:45 am

She gasped turning around to face him but the demon flesh monster grabs her wrists, ankles to force her on both knees. Melli winces in some pain but Brandon shook his head to see her being so mean and bad that she actually did that. "Let me go! Get this monster to let me go!" she orders but Brandon sighed to look at her.

"No can do, Melli. Maybe It will show you something of how to respect her. Now, I think this might work." Brandon sees her face looking confused before turning to head to another room while the demon flesh monster takes her with him to the bedroom. She was on the bed now but the demon flesh monster held her but was waiting for a command.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:28 am

Since it was her weapon he couldn't command it and her mixed feelings about him made it impossible for him to interact with her blade at all not even touch it as it rubs her all over spreading her secret oils on her skin under her clothes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:57 am