Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Losing ones trust

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Losing ones trust

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:57 pm

She decided to do some reading and think of ways to leave and where to go. Their was not many places she can try but at least she can give it a shot. Right now, she was sitting by the window that was trying not to let it bother her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:00 pm

She felt him touch her arm and she instantly relaxed in bliss. "It is a beautiful day " he said to her and she agreed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:05 pm

"You do know that you're stubborn right? No matter what I tell you, your always coming back to be near me or speak." she said looking up at the sky but Brandon didn't answer her about what she said. Brandon didn't want to be mean about it but he just looks up still at the sky.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:22 pm

I am very stubborn." He said and she hides her whine of pleasure as his hand squeezes her shoulder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:29 pm

She removes his hand from her shoulder before glaring back at him, wondering why he was doing that in the first place. Melli could have hit him or tries to stab him but Brandon didn't touch her again and sits down beside her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:21 pm

As she got up they both see the puddle his squeeze made her leave behind and they leave to go eat. She was hot and embarrassed as well as needing him and he saw how much she needed him from how wet her chair was from the only time he touched her. She slipped on her way down stairs and fell into his back. She gasps feeling his heat and the pounding of his heart. He was just as bad as her maybe worse. She sits him down and starts to set up the stove shaking. "How? How could he be just as aroused as me? How can he resist?" Then it hit her. "He was near me then and touched my shoulder because he COULDN'T resist." She lit the fire and turned to see his face only a glance. "He's really burning"

He watched her "C'mon melli are you okay?" He thought to her and he could tell she was distracted. He stood up to help her get things out of the fridge and cubbord and set them on the counter. She sighs and sits him down speaking now "sit here" he nodded and she returned to open the food containers
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:28 pm

"*Sighs and begins fixing some lunch*" She didn't say a thing to Brandon but this time, she decided to leave it alone and not bother with it. Their was no way this was real and maybe it was a trick. Maybe Brandon was forcing himself to do this but seeing his flushed red face, he wasn't kidding. She didn't say a thing but tries to relax her shaking hot sweaty body, chopping some food to add into a pot.

"Melli? Did you wish for me to help you? Or is something-" He ducks from a knife that came at his face and heard it impale the wall behind him. Brandon had a guess she was getting moody from holding back or trying to ignore it but that could be dangerous for her. And even him. He stood up slowly to sit down again while seeing steam from the pots rising above her while cooking with the food in front of her. She then adds some big slices of chicken and beef, boiling some rice with veggies in another pot.

"........."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:48 pm

If she can make it through dinner she would let him close to ease her suffering for the night.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:05 pm

She kept cooking but Brandon tries not to say much to upset her again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:04 am

Yes tonight after dinner she was going to confess.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:01 am

Brandon just sees her not looking behind her nor speaking to her that he stood up and goes to leave her be for a while. Maybe if he left, she will feel better and ready for dinner later tonight. Seeing him leave had Melli looking down at the pot again but she just sighed, not speaking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:52 pm

He waited until she was almost done before coming back so he could watch her finish cooking and he set the table for them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:41 pm

She was just done cooking everything and was ready to go.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:10 pm

They sit down to eat and she ate slow resisting her urges just a bit more. It looked like getting through dinner was possible as he didn't tease her talk to her or try to touch her. He was behaving.

When dinner finished she stood up and he helps her clean up. Dinner was over without incident and now came the time to confess to her struggles with her lust
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:29 pm

Before hand, both of them didn't say a thing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:59 pm

When everything was cleaned up she asked him to wait in the living room for her to finish and he cocked his head to the side thinking everything was finished but waited on 9th couch like she asked.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:33 pm

Melli calms down or relaxes for a while but she goes right ahead to the living room. She sees him sitting there but she didn't say a thing right after before watching Melli to sit down in another location. He looks down at the floor but Melli was just trying to find some way to speak or say something in some way.

"Melli.....are you sure you are alright? Is something stuck on your-" "I told you to just stop talking Brandon. Hearing your voice is starting to piss me off. I don't need to hear your changing words to help me. I don't need it." she hisses at Brandon but he still didn't say a thing to her while looking away from Brandon and to the ground. "I just wished to be sure I can be of some help to you, Melli. Is that so hard?" he asked but she didn't answer.

"........." "Listen, I get your still angry with me. I get you wish to leave and never come back but can't you at least hear me out? I just want to be sure you know what you might be giving up if you....decided to leave forever. Don't you know you're going to break my heart but hurt yourself much worse? Is feeling like this make you hate everything else so easily?" he asked to hear no comment from Melli while she crosses her arms over her chest.

"The feelings I get are your fault and others. I will rid of them so I won't be hurt ever again. You just don't get it.." she said glaring but Brandon shook his head, not understanding how stubborn she was becoming. "But don't you miss our times together? Knowing you were loved by me and you loved me? Come on Melli, I just want you back to normal like before.....please...I just wish that I can help you..." he said reaching to touch her hand but Melli hits his hand away mad.

"I told you not to touch me!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:23 pm

"Why? Because you like it?" He held her hand form in his as the heat spread. "Is it because it make you want to live and suffer more?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:35 pm

She glares more to yank her hand away from his own, standing up to look away. "That's it! I'm leaving!" Melli yells as she walks away.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:59 pm

Ooc: if he takes her by force will she get better?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:01 pm

ooc:Either that or stop her from leaving. your choice.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:07 pm

His arms pulled her hard against his chest as she teaches for the door and he stopped her cold with a hot embrace. "You can't leave... we made a promise together" he said and she felt him hold her right squeezing one of her breasts as his lips take her lips.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:12 pm

She struggles in his hold but Brandon didn't let her go, feeling her trying to get away from him so she can leave. "Let me go right now you idiot! I told you I was going to leave and this won't stop me from leaving! Now let go!" she yells at him but Brandon sees her still struggling again that he winces from feeling her hitting him. "Melli please! I don't want you to leave me again. I thought I was that close in losing you forever so please. Don't try to split us apart."

"I told you to let me go!" She yells forcing him against the wall but he feels her shoving him away from her and runs to the door. Brandon gets from the wall and tackles her onto the floor, hearing a yelp of pain from her while he holds her to the floor. "Please stop this Melli!" "Get the fuck off! I'll kill you if you don't get off of me! I told you nothing you will do will make me stay here! I'm leaving so I can find someone to get rid of these emotions out of my body and destroy them!"

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO RID OF YOUR EMOTIONS!? Is having them that bad to you that you hate the feelings you had years back? Is something forcing you to hate them and even others? Is wanting to rid of your emotions...wanting to kill me by your own hand.." he said glaring at her but Melli didn't answer still struggling under him that she punches his face to break his nose.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:44 pm

He held both her wrist as it cracks and heals. He kisses her lips holding her still
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:54 pm

He felt her trying to kick and claw at his hands that held her wrists down but Brandon deepens the kiss to hope it calms her down. So far, he knew she was just really angry right now and her mind wasn't as clear to think this way. Melli muffled grunts before turning her head away from his to cough and breath in and out. "G-get off of me Brandon......or else I'll..." She hisses trying to fight him but Brandon held her down still. "Not till you calm down...." He panted ready to kiss her again but she bit his lip hard to make him pull away in pain.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:50 am