Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Losing ones trust

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Losing ones trust

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Melli was looking around the area in where she was, trying to figure out what she was trying to do. She wanted to look around for somethings to help clear her head in some way but nothing helped. In other opinions, she was still thinking of the times between her and 'him'. By him she means Brandon. He's been so busy and usually not as active now that they were drifting apart. Even to their arguments and fighting that lead to them fighting. She decided not to bother him at the moment and just be alone for the time being.

Seeing the Las Noches building wasn't too bad because no one else was here and it seems deserted. Or so she thought. As Melli steps into the main room of this place, she senses something wrong to make her reach for her weapon.

"Well, this is a surprise. You came here? All alone? What has caused this to happen?" She looks up near the chairs to see Lu sitting in the main one facing forward to her but she didn't answer.

"Oh come now, their has to be some reason to why you have came here by yourself. Even when it comes to you never leaving his side. Now, care to tell me what is going on?" Lu asked but Melli sighs to look think.

"It's nothing........"

"Have you and that monkey boy had an argument again? Seems like a bad one this time."

"I'm not telling you anything Lu, it's none of your business-"

"It's either he broke your heart with something or has tried to kill you to where you guys went separated ways. You feel your heart broken now but that won't do much....right?"

"....................." Lu sighs before standing up to look at her then at the window to see the sands far and wide.

"I did warn you didn't I? He nor I or any one else won't bother with you. It's not easy to do something to make him happy and looks where it got you. Fighting, arguing, and worse things ahead if you don't stop this....maybe it's best for you and him to.....be apart. Just for the safe side. I could lead you to someone that might be of some use to y-"

"If it's planning on making me a sex slave, don't bother. I already am not interested in that and I wish not to be ever again. Now, unless you have someone that can help me then I'm leaving to another location." She said ready to leave but Lu sighed to turn his head at her.

"Now, Now. Lets not get to a argument here, my dear. I know how it feels since Brandon is quiet.....ahem, stubborn but it's how it is. He won't fully understand things unless you show him. Now....maybe if you wish, we can get rid of the feelings you are unsure of so you can do what is needed. IF not, I don't know what to tell you..."

"Rid of them how, Lu?"

"Easy. I absorb them into the palm of my hand and...I banish it. Breaking it forever to never come back and the pain you felt will never come back. It's best for you and him. Maybe someone should be by his side that understands him...someone that's been by his side the very first day and not later on. For your safety and life, you should just give it to me...I can be of some help since he will be happy too." he said holding his hand out but Melli slowly looks at it but then looks down before letting out a sigh.

She shuts her eyes slightly gathering her energy around to form some spear in the air in front of her. The pain and unknown was gone to make her feel like some empty husk as it floats over to Lu who held it in his hand.

"I understand but you know once I do this..you won't be the same right....it's for your own good..." Lu said before helping her sit down and he held up the spear before applying pressure onto it.

Small cracks form around it while he was breaking it but using his strength, he crushes it to show dust onto his hand before burning it away with his powers. "....................."

"All done.......now, I hope that you will do what is needed my dear. Either way.....Lets go and find him now...or wait.." he said before looking out at the window while she was looking down to relax but not saying a thing.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Losing ones trust

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Brandon didn't mean to fight with her he was just trying to get everything back together again. He sometimes got carried away with missions and was gone for a long time but he never hated her and he was never wanting to be away from her.

All that she could feel now was lust and pleasure and lu would use that against her one day.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:05 pm

"Well, I don't know how getting rid of your emotions will help you. Maybe I can-" he stops seeing the tip of her sword near his throat but Lu looks over to her to see a cold stare onto her face.

"That includes the other feelings too; Sex, lust, love, get rid of it." she said angry but Lu didn't say a thing before lowering the weapon with his finger.

"So cold. You want to have no emotions now? That's brutal Melli-chan. How about we keep them? Just in case you might, Oh I don't know, find another to love and live?" he asked but Melli raises one eye brow before pressing the tip of her blade against his throat to see it pierce his neck with blood dripping down.

"......."

"Get rid of it. All of it right now or else I'll force you to do it. Now do it." she hisses angry at him but Lu sighed, holding his hand to make her glow. She shuts her eyes before three orbs started forming from her energy to show a more shallow dark color of her energy. Lu looks at her before crushing the three orbs in his hands.

"Happy?"

"Yes...."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:13 pm

He took that from her too

Ooc: interesting
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:16 pm

"Well, you have no lust, no desires for sex, no pleasure of any kinds, no nothing. Almost like you wished for you to never have found out what love was like. Interesting. Usually, you would be fighting to keep your love and now you got rid of your feelings." he said but Melli didn't say a thing before going ahead to take a seat.

"I'm leaving now." she said leaving the room.

Lu just sighed because of it but shows a smile to know she should be happy now while Brandon might not like the new emotionless Melli but it was what she asked for. So far, others have asked where Melli was from Brandon but he didn't know till getting back from his mission and they started asking.

"Please one at a time. What is going on? Did I miss something?" he asked but they still talked over him to not get what he was asking.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:40 pm

Ooc: Mel. I'm sensing that something is off are you hurting

bic: when Brandon found out he was heartbroken and he seemed to lose a lot of his color and much of his power. His training level didn't change but everyone saw that it was destroying him like he couldn't keep up and his jobs got lethal almost with him returning badly wounded and his healing wasn't working as fast as usual. Melli didn't care and soon started asking herself why she was still here she had no emotion so why was she still here.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:50 pm

Some heard her speaking to herself, trying to answer the question for her but Melli thought it was crazy. Her emotions and feelings ruined her and Brandon's relationship and she was wondering why? Why did she try so hard to fix it and yet it ended with him saving her every time. They saw her not answer anything else before she started thinking about leaving this place.

Over time, He and her never see each other as he does missions and train. While for her, she did the same thing with more dangerous missions. Melli just worked, worked, and worked so everything will keep it quiet. So far, it was working while Lu watches all this from his own reasons to where he sends letters of information to Brandon to check up on him but he never replies back. After a while, Brandon was just done training for a mission later that night but saw Melli walking by him as she was bloody and looking ahead. He saw nothing on her face and yet, she left a trail of blood behind her. Brandon grips his weapon before continuing his training.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:54 pm

One day she came across Brandon broken and beaten in the training room and she felt fear pain and sorrow thinking he was dead.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:10 pm

She walks over to him, lightly nudging him with her foot but she saw and smelled the blood that came from his body. Before long, a few came into the area and begins healing him before she leaves them to it. However, the healers were worried that she was changing more and more because of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:36 pm

He wasn't healing hardly at all. And her feelings grew again pouring out of her mixing and then she stopped short and silenced them all except her anger that lu lied to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:46 pm

Looking down, she walks over to Brandon before glaring at his un healed body. Melli had a feeling of stabbing or killing someone but that was later. She raises one hand over his body to heal him slowly while the others kept quiet. She still heals him before slowly stopping and turns away from his body and begins to leave so she can find Lu.

The group looks worried and maybe afraid but goes to help Brandon to a medic ward to treat him better. Over the last few hours, he was watched over and cared for but Melli didn't come back from what she was planning on doing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:04 pm

When she broke into lu' s home he smiles and laughed as she choked him commanding him to take her emotions away or he would die and Melli threw him across the room shattering his furniture with his body.

"Haha I can't no one can oh they can be blocked but never removed you must truly love him for those blocks to fade so quickly"
    she broke his body only for him to reform in a dark mist behind her and his form melted away from in front of her.

"So tell me why do you think these feelings are bad.?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:13 pm

"That's none of your business, Lu. Now, I order you t-" She sees him laugh again before dodging a swing from her blade before looking at her.

"Seriously? I am just wishing to help you and yet you hold it back. How rude of you my dear. Listen, I know that you wish to have no emotions and just be alone but what good will it do feeling like this?" he asked her.

"......" She didn't reply to Lu but he looks at her again to smile and pet her head.

"You know the only way for you to be free of these feelings is to be killed. However, all one can do is block the emotions from ever surfacing." he docked another swing of her blade but Lu grabs it with his hand to stop her.

"No matter what you do it won't help you much...." He saw her gripping the blade handle tighter and tighter that her knuckles turn white. However, she glares to trap him against the wall before seeing the blade near his throat.

"I should cut your head clear off your shoulders for lying to me. You are no help to me any more."

"Really? Is killing the only thing that will ease you my dear?"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:17 pm

They hear footsteps and melli turns to see Brandon. He was coming here for the same reason sh3 was and melli gasps hearing this. He was just like her plagued with worry for her and needing her so bad he only felt pain. She looked down hearing it was because his missions keep him from her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:23 pm

Lu smiled seeing both Melli and Brandon standing their quiet but not even looking at each other. He was so worried about her, so concerned about it that he wonders if she hated him now. Even the area of this place was uncomfortable now.

"Melli-"

"Save it. I don't want to hear it Brandon.......I don't get why you are even here. This is between me and him. Not you." she said not looking at him.

"I just came here for the same reason you have, Melli. I don't know what else to say or ask to what was going on." he said but again, Melli didn't say a thing to him before grabbing Lu again that her weapon was aimed at his throat again.

"Huh huh huh so touchy aren't you, Melli-chan?" he teased but feels the tip pressing against his throat to show some blood that spilled from his throat being stabbed.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:27 pm

"Why won't you even see me anymore Melina. What did I do that was so horrible? What act must I correct to fix this between us?" He asks her to walk over but she didn't look at him but keep focusing on Lu.

He was just smirking at her to think she wouldn't be able to hurt him. Lu saw her as a weakling towards this and she wouldn't be able to harm him. Or could she?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:31 pm

"Why should I even tell you? It's none of your business." she said angry to him but looks back at Lu who still was trapped right after. Either way, Melli was not in the mood with speaking to him but wishing to kill Lu. He was just enjoying this but winces to feel more of the blade pressed against his throat.

"Melli-"

"Tell me how to get rid of these emotions Lu or else I'll be sure you don't live another day here." she said but Lu shows a smiled to look at her.

"Again, why? I won't do that......" he said before he ducks from a jab she tried to do before seeing the wall crack. Lu was behind her to see her get her weapon out of the wall and she tries to slash at him with Lu dodging each swing.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:40 pm

Melli keeps trying.

Ooc: is this when Brandon reveals Lu' s true identity?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:47 pm

She still tires to cut Lu or tires to get him down but all Brandon saw was her destroying things in her way. He took a step forward but dodges some trap that activated when stepping forward. "Come on, can't you hit me? Or have you gotten weak because of your emotions?" he chuckled but Melli glares to try cutting him but Lu dodges that.

"You will rid of these feelings or else! You will die by my blade!" she yells but Lu hits her into the wall before seeing him chuckle.

"I already told you; only death will ease the feelings of emotions away so however you do it, it's not going to help you. As long as he's alive..you still will feel. You are only hurting yourself Melina and nothing can fix that pain but you." Lu said before Melli forces herself up and tries again.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:53 pm

Brandon got in between them and stopped her and he was so weak that she hears a crack in his body when she hit him as if and she saw blood from his wounds earlier. Melina could smell his blood spill from the deep wound she gave him but glares to him.

"Do you have a death wish or not? Stay out of my way, Maboroshi or else."

"Wait... Melli stop this pain you feel let me try to help." even weak and dying from his raining accident he wanted to help her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:59 pm

"You idiot. Stay out of this!" she yells at him before going after Lu again, swinging her blade with his blood staining it. Brandon knew she wasn't going to listen because of the anger she felt. He knew she hates being lied to, even when someone was trying to help her because she'll just fight back. Lu still dodges her swings but finally, she gets Lu trapped against a corner to see her panting, walking over to him.

"Trapping me in a corner, Melli? How mean of you." He said while she slowly tries to go ahead and walk forward. The blade in her hand was still beside her and in her hand. She was so lost that she really didn't have emotions. Brandon stood up trying to do something before seeing her raising the blade above his head before swinging it down at Lu to hear some sickening slash.

Brandon saw blood staining against the wall but saw Lu cough a bit to her weapon stabbed into his chest. "I got you....now, undo the lie and take away my emotions. I don't want to feel this pain anymore so do it!" she hissed.

Lu looked up at her while bleeding to death before showing a smirk that confused her. Before asking, she winces seeing him stabbing her through the stomach while Melli coughs blood herself to move back while Lu threw her onto the ground with her weapon pulled out of his body and tossed to the ground. "You never learn do you? No wonder your so thick headed."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:06 pm

He was fading fast and melli heard a metallic snap and his form disoleved in a flurry or elemental energy light and dark and finally Brandon's raw untamed energy leaving behind a copy of brandons blade with her blade through the shatter gem in the bottom of the pommel of the hilt. My was gone she felt that and any effect he ever had on her was gone pain suffering everything. The broken blade was devoid of energy and life.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:14 pm

Lu saw that but Melli was confused to what he was doing with interfering with her fight. She was going to kill Lu herself but not if he was bothering with helping her. She forces herself up on both feet, trying to ahead to try to fight or do something right after. She wasn't going to let Lu do something to stop her with killing him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Brandon didn't know what to do wrecks by grief the the himself on her blade hoping to spare her any more heartache. His blade was gone shattered by hers and Melli moved her blade at the last second hitting his belly not his heart but he held her still

"Stop Melli this isn't you. You re upset I get it but let's talk about this. We can find a way to clear your mind and fix this together. Just please..please stop." Melli got madder.

"Why are you defending him after all he did? You rather be by his side than anyone else?! Is all this some sort of joke to get in my way with my ways to kill him!" Brandon struggles against her keeping her blade firmly in his body so she can't take it out.

"Because my love revenge isn't the answer it never is. All it does is being you down to his level I won't see you fall unless you kill me first."Brandon was serious about stopping her and if he had to take extreme measure he will.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:29 pm

"Let go of my blade! You are defending a liar that won't even help me. Give it back!" she hissed at Brandon to try and yank the sword out of his stomach but he coughs some blood up while Lu watches this since he was unsure about what to do. Seeing these two doing this was amusing for him but also sorta funny.

"Oh my, you two are so cute fighting like this. Either way, I don't know what you can do right now.." he said.

"Let it go, Melli. I don't want to do something that will hurt you." he sad weak but Melli glares to let go of her weapon and stop Lu with a image like weapon to stab Lu into the wall. He was stuck but sees Melli showing her powers of making clones of her weapons ready to stab him.

"Fine. I don't need my zanpato to kill Lu then. I'll kill him another way!" she said seeing Lu bleeding a bit from being trapped against the wall.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Mon May 08, 2017 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 pm