Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Helping a sister out

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Helping a sister out

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:43 pm

His fingers keep pleasuring her teasing her as badly as she was teasing him.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:14 pm

She whimpers loving the feeling but groans out slightly.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:54 am

Is it really so bad waiting for me? He asks her rubbing harder to push his finger inside.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:17 pm

She yelps feeling that but was shivering slightly in pleasure.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:18 pm

C'mon don't stop yet you started this now finish it. He said as she fringe hard against his fingers

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:48 pm

Elisa panted against her fingers but sees him keeping her still, moving his fingers deeper and deeper into her. "St-stop touching me t-that much. It's hhaa t-too much..." she moans out slightly but Alexander keeps her still and closer to him.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:57 am

If my finger is too much you can't take my cock are you sur3 you want it?" He asks hitting her g spot hard as his hand got soaked by her pussy.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:06 pm

Elisa twitches feeling that but looks down, gasping and panting. Alex watches her weak before kissing her lips deeply as their tongues swirls against each other.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Not hearing a response he pushed his second finger inside and opens them as they swirl inside her.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:53 am

Elisa moans again near his neck, hugging him tighter while Alexander smiled holding her closer. "You really sure? You're so soaked down here Elisa." he teases. "S-shut up, Baka....don't tease me like t-this.."

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:55 pm

I think I'm going to tease you like this as punishment for not ditching work sooner. " he said pushing a third finger in as she whines and moans louder feeling them spreading her open and moving wildly inside her.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:47 pm

She screams out feeling weaker that her body was burning, feeling Elisa twitching with saliva dripping down her chin. Alexander smirked seeing this while watching her this weak.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:08 pm

He stopped when she cums and she panted. He let her catch her breath pulling his fingers out to watch her pussy open and close wanting his cock. She caught her breath and was searching for her voice when she feels the tip push inside then slam all the way to the back of her pussy hitting against her womb without moving deeper

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:09 am

Elisa moans out loudly but it was in pleasure, feeling happy that he was inside of her again. Alex groans loving how tight she was and it's been so long since he took her over and over like some wild man. She shook to grip onto the grass but moans as Alex begins moving inside of her to tease her. "Mmmmm even if we never had time alone Elisa haa you still feel so good inside.." he said against her neck to see her blush lightly.

"D-don't talk that way Alex haaa you know what makes me t-tick.." she tries to warn him again but gasped to her breasts being squeezed and rubbed. "But you like it don't you, Elisa? No matter what I do, you beg for more? Just like your sister with Shirko?"

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:57 pm

Her warnings didn't matter because soon she wouldn't care anymore he was planning on taking her until she couldn't stay awake.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:01 pm

"Ugh, you are s-so mean to say something like that.." She whimpers from his words but Alex smiled to sit her up on his lap and faced away from him. Elisa gasped feeling that to look back at him but saw his smile and his eyes looking into her own. "If you really think so then lets test it.." he teases before holding her hips and slams upward into her.

Elisa lets out a heated moan of pleasure, feeling his cock throbbing slightly in pleasure. He groans out from how tight she was but begins slamming into her harder and harder. She moans feeling weaker but knew Suki was having the same fun with Shirko somewhere else.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:49 pm

Shiriko and suki wet laying in the shade and kissing slowly her heart pounding in bliss as well as lust as he kisses her deeper lightly holding her breast in his hand and feeling it's shape.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:21 pm

Suki blushes from his hands but Shirko rubs and squeezes them, making her squeak and look away. He still thought it was cute.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:02 pm

She wouldn't be satisfied with just this and he knew it beginning to her rough with her pulling her close rubbing her hard and kissing her skin for extended kisses leaving light shallow lip marks on her neck.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:33 pm

Elisa blushes feeling that before groaning and shivering slightly because of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:10 am