Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dragon Quest a new journey

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Dragon Quest a new journey

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:17 am

He was warm on her chest and hot inside her as they rest all day and night recovering fully the next morning as they wake up together in each9thers arms and blush shyly before kissing each9ther good morning. They were both heat3d from how they slept together and the good morning kiss becomes a steamy make out session with him turn8ng the tables and pushing her down into the bed as his tongue violated her mouth swirling around her tongue as she returns his kiss and pulls him down on top of her closing her eyes as he sign with deep passion and breaks the kissing as she looks up at him wanting and needing him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:38 am

"Sorry about that, Melli. It's getting harder and harder not to be able to hold back from kissing and touching you. I don't want to over do-" she presses her fingers against his lips to stop him, blushing lightly while smiling at him. "I never said you were going too much did I?" she asked as he blushes to shake his head.

"Then you shouldn't be so worried about it Brandon, remember? Besides, I love this because we become one together." she said as he blushes even more but gently pulls him back down on top of her, kissing his cheek while he held her closer against his body as the burning sensation was getting strong again but she kept calm with him too. "You are too cute sweetie but you make it where I wanna have you as my beloved forever."he said but she blushes looking at him.

"You are silly behaving like that but it's sorta cute and more adorable." she said nuzzling against his cheek but Melli sees him blushing a little more while slowly blushing even more with him while nipping his ear. "Besides, doing that means you will have me forever as your love...or even your wife." she said as he blushes even redder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:32 pm

He whispers in her ear something that forever changed the final fight with baramos. "Yes. Even as your husband." He said and he hoped it remained secret.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:45 pm

She blushes not saying a thing but felt Brandon hugging her against his chest.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:51 pm

He didn't say more because he said it all with that one sentence. He held her closer and as they get up to greet the day she was happier than ever before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:53 pm

After a quick shower and getting ready, they both were eating some light breakfast she cooked for them before continuing on their little quest together. Melli was so happy about this now while Brandon was happy for them too. Everything was going to be okay now between them in hopes for that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:31 pm

As they set off to sea she watches him and they sail back to their next orb the kingdom of samanao there the kind was cruel and his subjects all day he didn't used to be. Suspiscois Brandon's started exploring the castle and they discover a horrible secret. The king was in the dungeon. But they met the king how was that possible?. Brandon told her about 6th change staff and she understood
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:37 pm

They both kept quiet but looks still hidden.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:49 pm

Brandon right away started talking to towns folk and one told of a mirror that shows the true form of any who look into it. Another talked about the location to the south and melli follows Brandon out of the castle. They needed to train here against these powerful monsters and melli refused to heal herself telling brandonnot to heal her but he does anyway when she was close to death and she whines. He wasn't letting her die like she wanted so she can come back. Soon they face many powerful creatures and he has to heal himself since she spent her magic on attacking spells and one monster attacks hitting her exposed face and killing her as the hit bypassed her defense hitting an exposed point. Brandon had to fight harder to win and eventually did suffering heavy damage as he healed he returns to the town to ressurect her. By now they were used to bringing each other back to life through the church and when she opened her eyes with her restored body she looked at Brandon and hugged him happy he made it out alive.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:58 pm

Even from that, he was glad to have found her but Melli was too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:12 am

Together they leave town and begin fighting again this time Miley kills herself and him letting him attack and casting her own spells to attack when they had enough strength to take damage for a whole round. By the end of the day Mellie and Brandon thought three large groups of monsters. Who won all three battles and camp out in the woods to the south of the castle Meli whose body was restored really wanted him she watched as he stoke the fire and she sat right in his lap kissing his neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:38 am

He held her up so she wouldn't fall off or anything but he blushes from the warm sensations of her lips and nips. While stroking the fire, he felt her sucking on his neck to make him hold her a little tighter. "Melina please, I need to keep stroking the fire so it won't go out." he said gently to her but she pouts to hug him close.

"Silly, the fire seems strong enough for the time being so why not stop and relax? I'm sure the fire will burn for a good while before we sleep." she said blushing but didn't show her face since she was still in his lap. Brandon never knew she would get this way but in some after thoughts, he was actually right about it. In some ways than one. With a sigh, he rubs her back to feel her nuzzling against his cheek now, not wanting to get off his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:51 pm

Melli are you..." "shh;" melli shushed him and hold on tighter. She was fine just happy to be in his arms again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:53 pm

She keeps holding onto him while they savor the moment of being in each other arms, looking out at the night sky to see nothing but starlight.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:37 pm

"Brandon?"She Whisper softly into his ear "please please take it again I want you again" she Shivers from the way she asked it I was in the darkest silkiest voice she had
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:39 pm

"Again? You sure-" she bite his neck to make him hug her tightly, feeling her whimper and shivering in his hands. "Pretty please Brandon? I really need you right now if that's alright...lets be together again. Right here, right now."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:07 am

He agrees with a whisper in her ear and they undress each9ther slowly piece by piece.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:16 am

Melli blushes to feel her clothes getting removed one by one but shivers from the cool breeze that blew. He was able to see her bare skin before removing some of his clothes to kiss her chest slightly. She held his head close against her body, shivering in pleasure from the kisses he left on her skin and body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:55 pm

He licks her neck and moves down her body kissing and licking before she gasps feeling him lick against her pussy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:02 pm

She gasped slightly from the feeling but gasped to want more pleasure. Melli slowly shivers slightly from the lick that her pussy was spread open a little more now. Her eyes shut tightly feeling that but slowly whines to blushing a little more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:12 pm

He licks deep and slow keeping her legs open and closing his eyes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:15 pm

She gasped feeling his tongue moving upward against her hot wet pussy, feeling his fingers spread her open so it can go even deeper. Shivering from the feeling, she grips some of his hair to moan in hopes for more. Wet slurps and groans escaped Brandon's lips but he just wouldn't stop to see her wetness dripping against his lips and tongue.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:47 pm

He licks deeper enjoying the sounds she made and how she tasted as he holds her thighs in his hand squeezing them gentle nd firm with a groan of satisfaction from her body reacting and showing him an wanted more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:55 pm

She panted tossing and turning on her back that she couldn't control her body. Her pussy dripping more against his tongue that she slowly moans even louder again. His hands keep a tight grip against his own but sucking hard on the clit and pussy. "N-Not there!" she warns him but Brandon keeps her still by sitting up and going all out with her as she cries out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:13 pm

He slammed in taking her without mercy and loving how good she felt as he slides inside her like she was nothing and she takes him groaning in loving heat for his pleasure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:55 pm