Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dragon Quest a new journey

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Dragon Quest a new journey

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:11 pm

He groans in he kiss and returns her kiss and her thrust
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:52 pm

She blushes to moan from that, moving her hips down and up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:59 pm

Their slapping hips and loud moans start to attract villagers until she screams in climax falling limp on his chest with a belly stuffed with cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:15 pm

Brandon had to kiss her so this way others wouldn't try to see what was going on while his cum fills her up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Dazed and twitching she fell limp all used up on her bed coated in mixed gum as she splashed in the puddle she made. He fell to the floor spent and tired after giving her everything. She Whines and falls out of the bed trying to get to him but she was too weak and collapsed panting as her body surged in unstable pleasure. She really lost it to him all used up and still wanting him. His cock was limp and raw as she tried harder to get to him for more. All her strength was gone as his eyes were closed and his face was turning up as he tried to catch his breath.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:27 am

He pets her head lightly from that but slowly made her worry from it before gently hearing her lightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:32 pm

Are you okay?" He asks her. "More... need more. So good never felt so good need more." She said trying hard to move but she couldn't and having to wait was torture.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:35 pm

Brandon tries to calm her down but feels Melina nipping against his shoulder to whimper and purr for him. He didn't want to over do it and hurt her but she wasn't showing much fight to not want him again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:42 am

She teaches blindly searching for his cock and when she found it she pushed the tip against her pushy and sits down on it hard as she moans loving how good it felt to have him inside again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:15 am

Brandon watches her behave like this but gently feels her pussy clamping down again to feel some wetness dripping down her legs.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:33 pm

She panted and moves herder as He nodded And started to thrust into her like before.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:11 pm

She yelps feeling his strength but wanted more while bucking her hips back harder and harder against his own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:16 am

She was groaning and yelping feeling his thrusts penetrate her womb and stretch her belly out. He groans suddenly feelin sensitive as he looked and saw how big he was inside her. Her eyes were glowing and there was a light wind coming from her signs of magic. She was making her own spell and it worked on her first try. Too well. It was perfect for what she made it for.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:00 pm

She moans feeling him still big and thick before she slowly bucked her hips back harder and harder against his own thrusts. Her ears picking up the wet squishy noises each time she bucks her hips back against Brandon's hips. She felt him sitting her up and started thrusting harder and harder into her. Brandon panted still hugging her even tighter before slowly moaning to lay on her back and thrust even deeper and deeper that the lump grew slightly again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:10 pm

Her spell was making himstart to lose control
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:03 pm

She still was crying out slightly as Brandon panted each time she moans, groaning from how more hotter she gotten. Brandon still kept thrusting slightly harder and harder before slowly shivering to grab her wrists to still slam forward that she yelps each time he pushes in and pulls out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:49 pm

They or so good for each other each feeling with the other felt compounding their pleasure as it grew together from each touch
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:15 am

"Haaa haaa ahh B-brandon mmmm I don't know haaa how much longer mmmmm I can hold back before I..." she said trying to warn him but Brandon pushes two fingers in her mouth, feeling her sucking lightly on them as he kept ramming into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:11 pm

She sucks his fingers wishing they were his cock even feeling it inside her pushy and womb she wanted it in all her holes
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:32 pm

She panted licking against the fingers but Brandon gently sees him keep closer against his body while sucking his fingers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:42 pm

He smiles teasing her neck with his lips to drive her wild
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:15 pm

She gasped feeling that but Brandon keeps her right where she was, his hot lips touching against her neck more while both hands rub her breasts. Still so soft and warm that she shivers feeling weaker. "What's wrong? You don't like it Melina?" he asked to see her gently purring to him pulling on her nipples.

"I-I never said I didn't mmmm didn't like it Brandon ahhh it's too good f-for me to..." she gasped again when his thumb pushes in her nipples but slowly moans as one finger rubs against her pussy now. He was so good with teasing that she gently whimpering slightly because of it.

"Haaa haaaaa so good your fingers already messing with m-my h-haaaa..." she blushes with eyes shut but slowly felt him holding her closer that he feels his cock throb against the lower back on her back. He loved seeing this to him whimpers slightly feeling weaker and weaker but gasped when he grew even larger against her.

"I wanna fuck you more and more till your nothing but a mess." he said against her ear to hear another shiver from her. "D-don't be so naughty Brandon mmmm you shouldn't be s-so...hhaaaa so naughty...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:18 pm

Why shouldn't I? You are and always have been. Teasing me to arouse me looking so needy in battle so I will fuck you after." He said as his coarse language makes her burn hotter. He wasn't just being naughty he was being bad and it wouldn't be too long before he let his urges take over once with her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:43 pm

"I..."

"Shhhh, not be a good girl and behave...." Brandon said gently to touch her cheek that she whimpers slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:28 pm

He leans down and closes his eyes before licking against her pussy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:49 am