Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dragon Quest a new journey

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Dragon Quest a new journey

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:18 pm

He got back in the ship and traveled to align with her going full speed to only take a few hours with the winds and currents heading their way
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:37 pm

She keeps watch of the wide open but wonders if they will find something later on while traveling right after.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:41 pm

Brandon found a small boy and returned to the ship taking off at full spe3d and returning to the clearing. T e boy named Bob left the group and started to build the town up right away saying they should return soon to visit. Melli nodded glad they made it and happier that it was just her and Brandon alone again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:47 pm

She sees the most of what was going on but Brandon was checking up a few things once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:48 pm

She watches as he set up for their next journey and melli followed close behind him. She wanted him badly having gone two days without him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:59 pm

She keeps a open mind but didn't say a thing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Another day at sea and melli was aching for him they were sailing around this continent to see what it had to offer and so far monsters have been difficult to fight and even the sea produces does now. Jellyfish gigantic king squids and their more powerful tentacle squids merfolk and their green unnamed versions gigantic eagles called garuda and the ever durable sea snails that is magic to increase their already potent defenses. Magic only works half the time making them a time consuming foe. They came in groups of 6 for the smaller ones and 3 for the larger ones. Seeing him battle always got her hot and it had been a full day. She hides from him now watching his every move resisting her urges until they could set foot in land once more.

He didn't seem to notice her urges and he was fighting his own. He only started holding them back for 9th short time the dealer was with them but now there was no need so why did he. He honestly thought she wouldn't want to and he held back because of that. Not was he in for a surprise when they reach land.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:25 pm

She keeps closer to him but Brandon didn't say a thing, checking the wind and other things just in case of something changing. However, he knew that Melli was helping him with some things and maybe with other things too. Melli shivers slightly because of it before gently standing up from the area that she sees Brandon just keeping watch.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:55 am

They had been sailing up this river for a good long while
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:29 pm

Melli keeps looking around but didn't say a thing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:12 pm

They see a town and beach the boat there was a bit more information of legendary items the dry vase which they possessed and a change staff. Melli knew Brandon was worried about the kingdom where the change staff was and melli heard the rumors too. That the king used the staff to save the kingdom but rules in fear. Some stories described him to be a monster. Brandon decided to go after it for a sage in the North they met and melli looked down remembering the pirate captain lady flirting with him that one day saying she had a unique treasure. Melli knew the orbs were close to being gathered even if thsybonly had 2 there were 4 more and 2 were known now. Melli wonders if he will go after the pirates orb or the change staff.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:53 pm

She wasn't sure if they would be able to find something to it but Brandon knew she could.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:31 am

He takes her back to the ship and as she watches him set up to leave she touched her belly. She felt so empty and hungry but not for food for him. He didn't change much except he was more careful around monster fights now and didn't rush into battle without her he even removed the starry bracelet that doubles speed so he couldn't attack first. It made battles harder but their magic especially her healing was powerful monsters show up and are brought down as they grow stronger sailing South. This large almost jungle continent was far behind them and it took a while day. He set the anchor for the night and she shivers. She wanted him worse now and his words melt her "come to bed I think you have an idea."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:31 pm

She blinks not saying a thing but looking down at the sheets slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:56 pm

He held the sheets open for her as she fought inside her mind trying to decide what she wanted this time. He waited for her and she blushed slipping into bed and kissing his chest as he reaches around her covering her with the blankets. She really needed him as her lips suck his neck and she climbed on top of him under the covers and lays close as she can to him pleasuring his neck with her lips.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:02 pm

He didn't move while feeling that but still think it was adorable.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:15 pm

He felt her pussy drips on his cock before she begins grinding against him hard. He gasps not expecting it and she muffles his moans kissing his lips as his hand reaches to squeeze her breast
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:30 pm

She yelps again but Brandon slowly shivers slightly that he was rubbing and squeezing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:11 pm

Their heat was spreading and he returns her kiss. The squeezing got rough and she grinds harder as her pussy juice drips on his cock more making him slick and hard. Already he was aroused fully and his free hand squeezes her butt as she grinds down his cock. She gasps as she lifts up to grind again and he lightly spanked her butt then her breast earning another gasp as her pussy dripped more and started to burn hotter against his cock.

"Mmm haa I don't think I can resist much more do you?" He groans out to her between kisses and spanks as she gasps and moans feeling his cock grinding back against her.

"Wah mmm put it in its so good I want it inside please before I fun I want it inside before I cum" she gasps out grinding harder and his hand leaves her butt to move his clock and he rubs the tip against her pussy pushing inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:15 pm

She leans back to moan out loudly in pleasure, feeling her pussy tightly gripping onto his cock. His eyes shut tightly feeling that but Brandon tries to make her relax while spanking her butt harder to show she was being naughty. "Ease up Melli haaa your extra tight tonight.." he groans slightly but she whimpers drooling in pleasure. "B-but your good haaa you feel so good and you just nmmm pushed into me..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:02 am

He thrusts wild and deep as she screams out feeling him squeeze her other breast.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:02 am

She tries to reach for him so they can stay closer but Brandon keeps behind her and thrusts into her wild and hard. More moans escaped her lips but he did the same, squeezing both her breasts in both hands.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:34 pm

He leans back and pulls her back against his chest thrusting up into her now as she teaches behind her head to hold his showers and behind her waist to hold him as she moans and scream out from 9th position change.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:14 pm

"Is it better this way for you Brandon? Is m-my pussy even better this way when you take me?" she panted against his neck before getting a sharp thrust from Brandon that Melli moans again. Her pussy started squirting a bit feeling her spot rammed now but seeing Brandon panting and moaning from how good she feels. "Come on mmm Brandon..don't you want to play with these more too?" she asked to make him grab her breasts again to rub slowly as he keeps thrusting into her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:07 pm

The rubbing turns to groping then squeezing as his hands pleasure her breasts more and more. He groans sucking her neck as her belly swelled with his cock as teasing her breasts aroused him more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:51 am