Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dragon Quest a new journey

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Dragon Quest a new journey

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:07 pm

I was more worried about you. He said looking at her and she blushed feeling him kiss her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:10 pm

She couldn't move feeling his lips against her own but Melli pulls away to look away from him. He didn't know what she broke the kiss but Melli was thinking he did all this just for her. No matter the danger, she was always first on his mind. "But t-that sounds so wrong. I'm not.." "Yes you are."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:46 pm

The king said I couldn't do this alone and he was right that last battle proved it... So I want to be with you because with you I can do anything.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:49 pm

She didn't say a thing about it but Melli still was not sure if it's even safe for her to travel with him after being killed. However, Brandon was hoping she will travel still with him because it won't be the same if it was just him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:51 pm

She decided to ask the king. He told her how his father challenged the demon Lord alone and died and because he had no companions. Melli knew Brandon needed her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:54 pm

"Melli-"

"I'm sorry Brandon but I just feel like I need to. I wish to ask the king and it might help me think about this better. After dying, I'm not sure right now." Melli said to look away from him but wonders if their was a way to contact him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:56 pm

He took her before the king
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:00 pm

They saw the king's kingdom standing tall still but goes through the giant main doors that show the throne room. Melli sees a few knights/guards waiting but some others just watching. Brandon just looks ahead while walking ahead but she didn't say a thing right after. "....." "......."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:06 pm

8th king was eager to see them and was sitting on his throne.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:11 pm

When getting near the throne, Brandon and Melli bows towards the 8th king before he tells them to stand up. "Well, it seems I have more visitors today. What could you both request on this visit?" He asked before seeing Melli looking up at him. "Your highness; I wish to ask you something. I am stuck with the answer of traveling with my companion again after dying for the first time. I don't know if I should or not because I feel I'm not strong enough to help and may end up dead again." she explains while Brandon stays quiet so she can speak.

"Oh? Is this true?" he asked Brandon to see him nod. "I mean. I enjoy traveling with him but I...I don't enjoy being killed like that and I'm thinking of just not traveling again and staying in some village for him to continue by himself. Oh my king, what should I do?" she asked to hope he had the answer.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:54 pm

"He cannot do this alone his father tried and failed he was the greatest there was. Stay with him and continue your journey. Death can take you but should not take him. Should he die while you live revive him at a church same as he has done with you. " the king said and she gulped truly this was a dangerous quest and she knew why he tried so hard to keep her safe.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:02 pm

"I...but he-" "Trust me; many have done the same thing you are thinking, my dear. However, many that took the same path with staying behind found out their companions died during their journey to never be seen from again. I know the travels are dangerous which is expected but if you stay and not continue with him, he might die again with no one to revive him." The king said but Melli still wasn't sure of going on more after being killed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:15 pm

He felt she didn't love him anymore and she watched him leave while she made her choice. He wanted her happy even if it meant training a new jester into a safe.

Ooc: it would take too long to do that and he loves her more than anything he would quit his journey for her or give up his kid for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:22 pm

Melli looks down but lets out a slow exhale of breath, turning to walk out. The king knew her choice from her body reactions as he watches the main doors close shut. Melli sees Brandon looking down at a map but Melli wonders if he hated her now. She went over to him before standing behind him to grab his shirt. "Is something wrong? Did you make your choice?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:28 pm

He didn't look at her afraid he wouldn't be able to let her leave. Somehow he thought that her dying meant she didn't love him because he failed to keep her safe but in reality she just wanted to be with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:34 pm

They stood their silent for almost a hour, making Brandon very nervous and her very upset that she grips his shirt tighter now. Brandon was even gripping the map he kept in his hands but he was more focused on hearing Melli's answer. "...Melli, If you don't have anything to say to me, I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you when you were killed. I know I should have been better with keeping you safe but....I just couldn't. I failed in protecting you and I...."

"Please......j...just stop, Brandon. No more." she said quietly with her face hidden in her hair but Brandon stops speaking like she asked but he could feel her pressing up against his back side. "I'm sorry. I guess I'm worried about your...choice. However, I understand if you wish to stay here or leave to a more safer place. I can take you there if you wish or I can-"

"Brandon.....I said stop. Just stop talking." she said again to make him silent. What was she trying to get him to say? Was saying her answer that difficult for her to make her just order him to be quiet? "..........I-" "I'll go with you still because I....I don't wish to be alone and then find out you died because no one was there to bring you back. I just....I don't want to be alone....I don't want to lose you again......" she said in a whispering tone but he heard her voice.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:41 pm

He remembered that he died first and she watched it happen powerless. He didn't know what to say or do but she had an idea. She grips his shirt tighter. "Please brandon... my hero... my love... I want to travel with you. And... i-If you need convincing my body is mmmmph" she was about to pledge her body to his desires but his kiss interrupted her. Such a deep loving potent kiss it sent her into a lust that she couldn't keep inside. "I'll be better... next time I will stay close to you and rely on you more. " he said to her as his own love for her made him hot in lust
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:51 pm

"I...but you-" He held her closer against his own body that she was lifted up into his arms which shocked her. Brandon never wanted to let her go again, not even if it was something he might lose her to. She was his everything and nothing like before will take her away from him. "Brandon?...."

"Melli...I give you my word. No one will kill you ever again. I'll be sure of it. Even if I have to train harder and harder to do that, I will." he said to her that his forehead touches her own, feeling her close just made him relax. She couldn't say a thing seeing him like this but Melli shuts her eyes to look away. "I know you said about convincing me with your body, I think you already have. Everytime I look I you, I'm convinced to see you safe and even more beautiful and-"

"That's not what I meant." she said to see him carefully set her on her feet to look at her. "I-I mean, If you need convincing about still traveling with you...I....will pledge my body to you." "Pledge?" "Yes; I pledge my body for your own desires if It's to convince you that I want to help you as your ally and partner...b..but also someone that deeply cares and loves you..." she said quietly but Brandon didn't say a thing.

"......."

"I-I guess in your way you might say that. But still....I don't know if I'll still be any more help to you than that time we..." He gently places two fingers on her soft lips to stop her from speaking, seeing her face blushing lightly because of it. "Shhhhh....just don't think of it. It's in the past now......" "........."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Let's go outside 8th walls. You always moaned so much sexier when we were travelling. He said to her and she gulped as she wanted to find out what he was planning.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:08 pm

"I-I don't understand what you are t-talking about..." she mutters to him but Brandon lifts her head up by the chin so he can see her gentle eyes starting into his own. Her face flushed pink from how hotly she was blushing. "Trust me, I don't want anyone hearing those sexy moans and groans but me." he said that she blushes even harder to move back from him to look away.

She never felt so embarrassed from his words, trying not to look too bad but that made him happy. Even after this time, he knew how to make her so red and shy for him. "So, shall we go to the outside of the walls?" he asked to look at her while Melli still blushed redder now. "W-what? you mean r-right now? Don't we need to get our things back or something since we were....killed?"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:11 pm

We only lost Hal our gold the rest is in the bag but even naked we can beat anything here. He said and she burned hotter. He was telling true and she was running g out of excuses to slow him down
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:16 pm

"Brandon, we c-can't leave out there naked like this. Don't you have any spare clothes for us to wear? Even if it's something that can hold us till we get to another town." she said quietly to him but Brandon shook his head. "I wish I did but we may have to find another area to find some clothes to wear so don't worry." he said still holding her hand but Melli looks away not saying anything but covering her breasts and her lower parts.

She knew others might see them naked like this and Melli didn't want others to steal their things or kill them again. "M-maybe it's better for us to get some clothes that can cover us. Then we can...continue traveling back then before we died." she said still covering her breasts from his view in hopes he pays attention. Sure, she gave her pledge for him to use her body however his lustful desires craved but being naked and walking out wasn't helping her feel so-so with it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:19 pm

He sighs and lets her have her armor as he oh his on.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:26 pm

She takes her armor and puts it on while Brandon did the same. He waits for her to get ready but he was really hoping for enjoying the part of being naked to have some fun. However, she had other ideas. "Ready now?" he asked but sees her nod.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:32 pm

She could tell he wanted her extremely badly

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:13 pm