Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Dragon Quest a new journey

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Quest a new journey

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:13 pm

She pulls off his cock again but moans out loudly from the feeling, his tongue moving more deeper and deeper into her pussy that she was grinding against his tongue. "Ahhh y-yes deeper. Lick inside my pussy deeper Brandon ohhhhh please let me cum more..." she begs him but he held her hips still licking deep.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Dragon Quest a new journey

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:28 pm

He keeps going as she moans and cries out feeling him go wild
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:42 pm

She leans forward on both hands, feeling more wetness dripping down his face and in his mouth. Melli was trying to hold back from all this but he was just going all out to make her cum over and over again. It seems a little unfair for him to do that and it made her lean down and slowly tries to suck on his member again, hearing a deep groan from him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:11 pm

Now he got hard. She felt him swell and pulse burning got to touch as he licks more then suddenly she cums hard with a heavygroan as she take him as deep as she can in her throat
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:16 pm

She did gag on his cock a little but that didn't stop her. While cumming hard, Melli just relaxed and sucked on his cock harder and harder in hopes of him cumming in her throat. He just tasted so good that it was hard for her to not stop or pull away, her mind fuzzy from cumming and taking him deep.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:44 pm

She groans feeling him thrusting his hips to fuck her throat as his licks get deep and he sucks her pussy hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:46 pm

Both him and her were pleasuring each other but they were getting hotter and weaker from each other.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:05 pm

She was close to cumming again by this time he cums had and fills up her throat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:08 pm

She shivers from his release but relaxes her throat to swallow it down slowly, shutting her eyes while flushed red. He was warm and it was thick but it was not too bad. Her pussy was already hot from his tongue before she sits up from his face and sits beside him, stroking from the base upward to get all of it out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:11 pm

She drank a lot and sucks him dry before she was ready do he rnext idea.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:24 pm

He panted slightly from this but sees her sitting up to lick away his cum that stains her fingers.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:27 pm

He watched as she enjoys it and he saw her pussy was begging for pressure by how she was dripping.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:29 pm

"Haa....haa....N-Not enough. It's not enough.." she panted slightly but was stroking his cock again but slowly, shivering as he was twitching in her hand. He could see just how weak she was but he didn't move feeling her other hand stroking herself again to feel some dripping on her hand.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:41 pm

What do you want ? He asks her curious what she wanted if he wasn't enough.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:58 pm

"I-I want you inside m-me....please. I've waited for too long and now I-I can't make it stop." she said showing her drenched hand and fingers. Melli must have climaxed from touching herself that it was too much for her not to.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:18 pm

He lays her on her back opening her legs to see her pussy before rubbing his tip against her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:31 pm

She whines feeling the tip but she was trying to get him inside of her. "Easy Melli..." Nugghhhh...Come on, Brandon. Please don't tease me l-like this. Let me have it inside....let me have your cock....Please.." she begs to reach down and grip the both ends of her pussy, spreading herself open for him to see deep inside of her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:59 pm

He pushes inside like she begged and it felt so much better that she really got I to this and bucks her hips harder against him moaning and calling out to him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:40 pm

"Is this what you wanted? Did you want my cock inside this pussy of yours?" he teases as Melli nods, moving her hips in a circle that made him moan. He was seeing her holding her pussy open more for him to push in all the way. "Y-Yes that is what I wanted hah I wanted this...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:54 pm

"OOOOOH GOD!" she screams out as he slammed inside nrutally and started to destroy her insides with his violent thrusting
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:01 pm

He sees her body jolt upward from his violent thrusts, groaning as she moans out in screaming pleasure. His cock was pushed in deeply and pulled out with the tip inside, seeing her breasts jiggling a little from his movement. "Ahhh yes Brandon keep fucking me more mmmm please, your cock feels so good inside my dirty pussy ohhhhh please.." "Damn melli, you sound like a slut in heat right now. Don't be so naughty.." he groans but she reaches to hold his hips and keeps him moving. "F-fuck that mmmmm I want your cock inside my dirty place a-and i won't be happy till you destroy me haa so just fuck me!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:26 pm

He slams harder when he hears her and shows no mercy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:34 pm

She kept crying out loudly for him but was groaning out drooling, her back pressed against the bed while he takes her. Brandon saw her gasping loud and moaning with saliva dripping from her chin. He saw her dazed eyes looking up at him lost to pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:57 am

She felt him slammingvhard against the walls of her womb hitting every spot insid3 etondestroy her as he went wild with his hips. His cock beat her insides mercilessly making her scream I mixed pleasure as he tore her insides up making her bleed and cum as she wanted more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:53 am

"Please keep going please give it to me harder haa haa I w-want your cock destroying my pussy more.." she kept begging to Brandon in a weak lustful tone, seeing her taking deep breaths and groaning out lost for more. She was shivering to see how much he was destroying her that he was panting out hotter for her. His hands glides down her stomach to her hips, pulling her closer that he could keep pounding into her harder and harder to earn another loud scream of pleasure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:14 pm