Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Secrets everywhere

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Secrets everywhere

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:31 am

They were all pleasured roughly until they couldn't take any more and one by one they fall limp on the bed dazed out until Kelli is th3 only one left as he keeps fucking her with he rtoy almost like he was punishing her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:25 am

Melli presses her breasts together while crying out slightly, groaning from the toy that was pushing into her pussy deeply and deeply. She felt her body twitching slightly in pleasure while seeing Brandon pushing the toy deeper and deeper now that she was shivering slightly. "You are so cute....being lost into pleasure like this makes me wanna punish you harder and harder now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:08 pm

She gasps as he hit a button to test and she got wide eyes seeing which one "n-no not that one it to ulgh..." she stopped short as the toy sudd3nly heated up and grew to his demon size surprising him and she stretched badly to rip from how fast it grew. "I see... it's a better copy than I expect3d what else can it do?" "Oooh please be careful it can Aaahhh " she screams as it spun around inside her with speed and force copying his hip movements with its adaptable technology. Sh3 groans starting to tear a little more moaning in mixed pleasure befor3 he turned it off. Sh3 shivered as his face was hidden " so you us3d that technology and programmed me into it. Was your lust so great I wasn't good enough alone?" He was pretending and sh3 gulped playing along. "N-no master it was good so good I wanted it while I sleep and so i" *bam* his fist hits the bed next to her and he pulled her toy out of her making her groan again and cum violently as her g spot was stretched by its size as it came out of her.

She was twitching after the violent messy cum. He centers over her soaked beat3n push and rubs the tip of his demon form against her as the premium on it arouses her and the slime made her 10x more sensitive. She felt his power arousing her as well as he grape her hips and plunges inside with a heavy went slap as she was filled with her cum and sh3 s1uirts out to cut again feeling him like this with her. "If you wanted me so had you should have asked and I would have given it to you " he said thrusting wildly inside her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:49 pm

"AHHHHHH!! I-I'm sorry master! I didn't know what I w-was hhaaa t-thinking!!" she screams out feeling her pussy being fucked to a mushy pulp. He was seeming aggressive but also jealous? Of course it was to pretend and she didn't know, moaning out as she was taken by him. "How dare you? Letting some toy you created fuck you when you have the real one here. I can give you the true cock you crave, the same pleasure my body can give you and yet you use some toy?" he growls pushing against her g-spot to make her sit up moaning that her tongue was close to his chest as he fucked her harder.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry, master..I'm sorrahhhh!!!!!" he felt too good, too dangerous good that her pussy was already spilling her juices all over his lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:53 pm

She was close to tasting his angry hot burning flesh as he steams and he o3pt her just out of reach as he fucked her worse staring something new that rammed her wh8le he was stirring her and sh3 screams out feeling him worse than anything she imagined and she could imagine a lot.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:01 pm

She scratches down his chest feeling her pussy twitching, her wetness squirting everywhere again as Brandon took her. He loved seeing her voice expressions when he did this, watching her squirm under his body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:06 pm

She was taken more violently as he slammed harder and faster sh3 needed to taste this spicy rage he had at being copied because it was making him go all out and even larger as her body was breaking so soon from him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:38 pm

Melli cries out slightly but shivers from pleasure, seeing Brandon going harder and harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:49 pm

He keeps you g then just before she was going to fun he stops to Chang position this time she is on her knees facing away from him and her breasts swing from his thrusts. She saw one of his hands move then felt something huge slam into her butt. He forced her toy insid3 her butt as he took her pussy witch his clock and she couldn't control herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:40 pm

She shook her head, feeling her butt twitching because of it. Her pussy twitching like her butt was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:10 am

Both at the same time made her lose control of herself and he put the toy inside all the way before making it plug her up as his cock slammed hard inside her rubbing against the toy through the walls of her pussy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:29 am

The sensation made her sit up quickly to wrap her arms around his shoulders, crying out in desire for him. Her pussy clamps down on his cock while feeling the whole thing throbbing inside of her that she twitches in pleasure to drooling down her chin. Brandon sees the lost desire on her face before pushing into her again as squishy wet claps were heard as well with her sexual moans.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:32 am

Both 8th toy and his cock alternate inside her and she was losing herself to easures having both holes fucked. She couldn't take much more but she couldn't stop either it was just too good she was him crazy as he rtomgue hangs out and her breasts swing an boumce.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:15 am

She kept screaming out dazed in pleasure but twitches slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:23 am

Cmonnmelli you have to give to get. He said to her stirring his cock around inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:39 pm

She groans out slightly in pleasure, slightly in pleasure even worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:49 pm

He slammed hard again hearing he rmons get louder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:04 pm

She groans feeling worse now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:48 pm

So good melli haha you're so good he said panting.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:14 pm

"I'm n-not...I'm not go-good ohhhhh." she groans out feeling him going harder and harder now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:40 pm

Then tell me why you has think that. He said with a moan that ended in a hiss as an clamped down hard ready to cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:17 pm

"Hah hah b-because hah hah because your c-cock is already so good. My pussy isn't a-anything without you." she moans out feeling close herself that her pussy was squishy and hotter now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:22 pm

They all cut together as he coats them all pull in ? Out just before they cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:07 pm

He panted seeing Melli and them panting on the floor and bed, coated in his warm cum. Seeming pleased with the results of how good he was with giving them their desires.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:24 pm

All the elements wanted more and melli gasps feeling his tail runnong her pussy again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:45 am