Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Secrets everywhere

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Secrets everywhere

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:00 pm

ooc:This is my last idea to pop up and no more till then. I just hope you are okay with it

bic:"Well, we got everything inside the house but I hope Brandon and Melli didn't mind about us over ordering some food just in case." Fire said while checking a few things in the kitchen since her sisters and friends were busy during their own thing. She said she was still living with Brandon and Melli but she's not heard from them since yesterday.

Melli told her that she and him was going to be busy with some things in his little lab in the basement but most times they were upstairs busy with a few things or just training together. Melli had gotten stronger thanks to her husband Brandon while he still showed that sill happy expression on his face. She saw a pic of them together; Fire and Melli on the side while Brandon stands in the middle to hold them close with his eyes shut and his big smile grin. So far, everything was alright for them till during the time, she noticed things has kept them busy or just bored during the time. She already had put everything away, including some food for her to eat during that time.

What was the two doing? Where they alright? Was he experimenting again with her helping him this time? "*Sighs* Knowing him, I guess that could be something I'll know later on. Maybe they left some other things for me to do since I've cleaned the house and all. I wonder..." She checks the clock to see it was still early. Maybe she can clean the basement now while they worked. Fire gets a couple cleaning items with a broom and mop as she heads down to his basement.

She walks down the stairs while sweeping and fixing anything that was down here while seeing another door that was leading to his lab but when she went to check it out. She saw it empty. They were not in there? "Weird. Melli said she was here with him.....then are they upstairs?" Having some thought, Fire hurries up to finish down here and heads back upstairs then goes up the stairs again since the stairs didn't squeak. She saw it was dark up here but most of the doors were shut or something like that.

Was she over thinking things or was she just not thinking. Before long, she wonders if they left out for a while. Before Fire turns to head back down, a moan was heard to make her stop. She looks to see it came from Brandon and Melina's bedroom. A moan was heard again but she could see the door was locked and a black like fire seal wrapped around the handle. Were they.....in there?

Looking nervous, she walks over near the door that she uses her flames to create a small image mirror in front of her to see inside. The room was dark but the light was on with the bed messed up, the pillows laying on the floor and coated in some white substance. 'I-is that....' She didn't say anything till seeing four pairs of feet near the wall in the room but she then sees a black tail swaying back and forth. The two feet further back belongs to a male that had to be Brandon and the smaller female feet had to belong to Melli.

She saw Melli's feet being moved slightly till some dripping was seen near her feet and running down her legs that made the image widen slightly that made Fire gasp in shock. Brandon was indeed in the room but he was naked in his demon form, standing behind her as he presses against Melli's body. As for her, she was against the wall moaning out in pleasure as she feels him fucking her pussy. Her whole body was coated in scratches from his claws and her neck was red from his fangs biting into her deeply to drink her blood.

Her eyes was blindfolded as he was taking her against the wall where some claw marks were seen from where her nails ran down. Were they having sex? Fire thought they were testing on something but heard Melli moaning out again that he lowers down his hands from her breasts to her hips to pull her away from the wall to fuck her harder. "Haaaa ahhhhh b-brandon s-slow down mmmmmm I t-told you I won't g-go anywhere h-ahhhhhh you c-can keep taking me however y-you waahhhhhh!!!..." "Mmmmmmm.....I know but I love it when you are this wet for me....even when it comes to you wanting my cock..do I need to fuck you on the bed again?"

He growls against her neck as she leans back against him, hearing the wet smacks of his hips against her butt. His cum spilling out from her pussy to the floor under them since he's been doing this for a while now. "Besides, you know how I get ahhhh when it comes to my daily heats. It makes me lose it till I have you for myself......" he said to see Melli blushing again, being pushed against the wall again. "I-I know that but still just take it e-easy...I know you love m-my pussy but......I need hhooo-ooooooooo!!!!!!!" His cock throbs again inside of her while he held back from cumming since he wanted to make her cum over and over before he did.

Fire blushes seeing this but looks down not trying to say a thing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Secrets everywhere

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:25 pm

She saw his cum overkill melli and melli looked pregnant filled with cum com a he moved 6ou of her.he was panting hard and fire gasps as the room seals her inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:41 pm

She blushes trying to get out of the bedroom since it smell of their scents of his own that Melli looks down blushing. Her stomach was so full that he grips her breasts to squeeze and mess with, kissing her neck again. "Brandon, don't do that to my b-breasts mmmmmmm you still sucked on them too h-hard that I might release m-milk.." she whimpers to him but Brandon ignores her to kiss her lips.

'Okay, they didn't notice me yet. Maybe I get out of here before they know.' Fire tries to open the door but remembers the small seal from the outside, seeing the same seal in the room too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:35 pm

He sucks and squeezes he4 breasts harder as she moans .
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:12 am

"Hah ahhh n-not that w-way mmmmm please I don't ahhhhhh..." She felt him pulling and sucking harder on her breasts and nipples, holding her closer against his body that his cum inside her stomach was dripping again. "Keep it in, Melli. I don't want you to spill a single drop because if you do, I'll have to re fill you again." he said to make her blush but Fire was trying to get out before making noise that got the other two's attention. "F-fire?" "Seems we have another guest.." he said still rubbing her breasts but using his fingers to cover her pussy.

"I'm so sorry! I was.... I heard some noise and......if you lower this seal, I'll leave you both alone.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:50 pm

He picked her up in a cradle of her own element and brought her over to him and held her down with her legs Sid open. Melli moans as he squeezes her breasts and fire gasps shivering in her clothing. To him it was fragile and he wanted t9 see how badly she would want him seeing what he wa going to do with melli.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:59 pm

He saw both Fire and Melli panting together to feel him touching and feeling them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:59 pm

He smiles and pulls open fires shirt to rub her between her breasts teasing her as he rubs melli's clit
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:17 pm

Both Melli and Fire moans slightly in pleasure as Brandon watches them squirming in pleasure.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:20 pm

He smiles and leans over to kiss then suck her nipples as mell8 moans out feeling his finger push inside to her g spot.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:55 pm

Both of them kept panting and moaning out for him but sees Brandon keeping closer to them now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Th he her of fire supporting her moved her closer as he opened her bottoms and tore them off to reveal her pussy. Melli sees her floating above and feels Brandon push her g spot harder as he licks fire deeply.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:16 pm

She moans from the feeling but Brandon kept up with touching her g-spot, wanting to make her feel good. He sees her squirming in the air before slowly licks deeply and deeply into her. "Brandon...d..don't do that. Please...please don't do that hhaaaaaa nmmmmmmm that still...." he ignores her words still licking as deep as possible with Melli watching.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:08 pm

Melli was kealous if fire getting his tongue to make he4 cum while she had his fingers to herself. Fire as moan in ? And panting begging him to slow down but he didn't and she cums hard. Fires release drips on melli hitting her pushy and sh3 feels his fingers pushing herder insid3 as melli cums. Panting and weak for moves in her cradle of flames to kiss him and they all hear a gasp as the air shimmer and air appeared she had been watching th3 whole time rubbing herself but seeing fire act on her own broke the rules. " hey no fair out deal with melli was we dont do anytbing with him unless he does somethin ? With us. Fite was about to protest when air gasps seeing the wind catch her and bring her over too him. Her white dress got in the way hiding her true beauty as he ripped her dress off exposing her strapped breasts and soaking pussy. He smiles to lick her nipples as fire was fingered and melli felt his cock rubbing her.

When he was like this any female he saw was pulled to join him and he was careful not to forget melli and that was why she was getting his cock. Melli was first and deserved it for wait in this long for him as the others moan and gym to keep cumming. Earth and water stay hidden and pleasure themselves trying to stay silent as they watch wishing they could join in too.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:16 pm

"Ahhhhh!! D-dang it Air, I thought you s-said you ohhhhh were not going to spy on people again. You sure never lied before." she panted out slightly in pleasure but feels his fingers pushing into her deeper. "I'm sorry hhaaa I was making s-sure you didn't break the rules like you mmmm always did, Fire and I w-was right.....you were.." Air said panting heavily that she held Brandon's head closer against her chest, feeling him sucking her nipple harder and harder. Melli panted heavily but she wanted more of it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:33 pm

Melli moans watching airs breasts bounce from his sucking as air cum hard coating both fire and melli as fire cums from his fingers and melli moans feeling him thrusting violently insid3 her as fire wrapped in flames of pleasure was laid beside her as air was taken where her pussy was in his mouth and he picked and pleasured her more as sh3 screams and fire moans out as he switched to fucking her next leav8ng melli wanting s8nce she wasn't finished yet water gasps as she was trapped in hot ice and pulled out of her hiding spot and he rips her clothe away to suck her breasts.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:37 pm

The four girls blushed seeing water but she said nothing regarding that right now. Water just kisses him deeply instead since the other four was lost to pleasure again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Earth was pulled in too and she squeaks as he took her push in his fingers switching his cock to fire and lift in . Melli with his tail to lick her deeply. Air had her pussy rubbed by his hand and water had her it be breast fondled while earth was wrapped in his tail and it was around her breasts squeezing hard to move them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:15 pm

"B-brandon, not my breasts! You know their my most sensitive body part like my p-pussy is. Hhhhaaa if you keep doing this I might c-cum too soon oohhhhh." Earth sees his tail squeezing and rubbing her breasts more and more with smaller vines wrapping around the nipples and tugs on them. "Ahhhhhh!!! n-Not them! Not my nipples!!" she moans desperate to him. She even heard her pussy making squishy noises as he pushes his fingers deeper into her to rub the clit with his thumb.

"Haaaa haaaaa B-brandon y-your so dirty mmmmm so dirty playing with my breasts this way. I thought you h-hated med sized breasts sizes mmmmm!!!!" Water leans her head back feeling his fingers rubbing and pushing her nipples into her breasts to make her wet again. "haaaa hhhaaaaa o-oh god...n..not that..hhaaaaa...p...please it's been too long since I've played them them like this..." she whines feeling weaker.

"Ahhhh ahhhh n-no please no. My pussy is so filthy mmm and y-yet your fingers are pushing into me. mmmmm you r-really like how they feel since your ramming into me d-deeper and harder? Mmmmmm....my body is starting to ache for you again and my pussy hurts so much...." Air begins rubbing her clit with three fingers, bucking her hips against his fingers as they kept pushing into her harder and harder by him.

Fire moans out feeling his cock being pushed deeply into her, reaching to press against his hard abs stomach. "M-my pussy...my womb...y-your going to tear me apart if you keep ahhhhhh!!!!! No, don't thrust into me! Stop y-you baka!" she moans out in lust but her body loved feeling something so thick and hard inside that she was dripping all over his cock. "Haaa haaaa d-damn it...I..I'm going to be l-leaking...f..from your monster cock inside m-me...."

Melli was already bucking her hips against his tail while feeling the long tongue swirling inside of her womb, showing a lump that appears and disappears. It was bucking into her while she moans happily to feel how good it was to have his tail inside of her. Brandon watches all the girls including his mate become lost to his pleasure and desires that it made him hunger for more. Seeing them moaning and looking weak.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:26 pm

He switches pleasure for each of them as his cock pushes into air wart was used by his demon powe4s he4 favorite part of him as they do wild covering her with all kinds of serum that he body absorbs it all. Firebmoans as she get his tail next and water had her pussy attacked by his t9ngue.mell got his hand pumping into her pussy getting something new while she waited to be pleasured by his cock againm
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:29 pm

Brandon saw fire, water, air, earth, and Melli moaning out loud for him. Hoping for more pleasure that they was dazed to spread their pussies out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:40 pm

He gave them every th Bing one at a time at the same time as they all keep filming and screaming in pleasure and lust as he cont8nues.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:47 pm

He sees them squirming and twitching before seeing the women moaning and feeling close to cum.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:38 am

He mad e sit they all cum at the same time when all gov had a taste of his clock and only a taste. They scream to cut panting as the girls were trapped in their element and being pleasured by it as melli was held by her own demon powers as her tail was wrapped around her breasts squeezing tight. They all moan feeling . Their element pleasuring their breasts and he smiles to hear them all beg to his cock as their elements open their legs showing hot dripping pussies steaming in the chilled air between them and their master. They all want it begging and he refuses to watch as their element is plunged inside each and melli had her newest secret toy exposed and slammed into her.

Sh3 was trying to his her toys but Brandon always found them and made her use them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:54 pm

They kept moaning out while looking dazed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:22 am