Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Breeding farms

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Breeding farms

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:59 pm

She gasps a little when he found her g spot and started rubbing it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:22 pm

ooc:was that long enough?

bic: Melli winces a little more, feeling him rubbing her g spot now as the small different feeling was getting hotter. She didn't know why but her body was already weaker now that she was trying to ignore it. But he was really good with messing with another women's body that Brandon was using two fingers to rub against her spot to make her moan for him. "Feels good for you?" he teases but she didn't answer him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Ooc: it was great. You ask like you can do longer. If you can I wont leave I promise.

Bic: he keeps rubbing before pulling her breasts out to pick around her nipples before sucking hard one at a time
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:55 pm

ooc:I can try

bic: "Hey, don't touch my breasts and nipples yet! You said you were-" She winces slightly from that but Brandon shook his head to move up closer near her to pull away from her nipples. "Oh, come on now. Women having these messed with feels more good. I still have my fingers inside you to mess with this spot of yours so don't worry, it not hurting you right?" Melli didn't answer him while her pussy was clamping down on his fingers hard in hopes he wouldn't pull them out. She never get why women like this sort of thing but it left her wondering: What did women have that made males like Brandon crazy to having sex?

Was it their strength? Touch? the way they talk to them? She never understood it herself but looks to see him keeping her trapped that her body was getting slightly cramped. "As I said; don't push it okay? I never get why w-women like this sort of this. It's just you messing with my body. How is this arousing?" "Oh? You don't know? Well, men love it when they get to play with the one they wish to love but some act like you. Tough, picky, and looking for the one that can make them weak. As you can see...I can do that." he teases her that made her annoyed. "This does not feel good okay? It's just for you keeping your word on helping me with the serum." she yells but Brandon shook his head to ram his fingers in deep to make her gasp, sitting up from the bed to glare at him.

"Oh no? If it didn't feel good then why are your nipples hard? I only just started sucking them and they stand up all nice and hard. I could easily bite down on them like this," he takes her right nipple with his teeth and bites it to hear her gasp in a whimper. "I can make you moan for me. If I squeeze your breast, you squirm under me right?" he looks see her squirming just like he said but leans down closer to her on the bed near the side while his fingers begin moving again. "And when I ram my thick fingers inside this pussy of yours, don't you clamp down hard on them so I won't pull out?" He sees her panting and sweating heated and aroused but Brandon lays on top of her that their bodies was pressed against each other that he gets to her ear. "No matter how touch you act, no matter how more better you are, Doctor Melli, you are still a woman that craves for a strong dominant male to claim you for his own desires." he said in a low tone but she glares to look away from him. "N-No I don't...."

He heard her whisper but Brandon pushes his fingers in deeper that she gasped to arch her back from the feeling, her pussy squirting slightly on his hand and the bed. He felt that slight release before pulling his fingers out and shows the doctor her own release. "Really? Then how come I make you cum just like one? This tells me your aching deep inside that your pussy is opening and closing for cock. You need cock don't you?" he said but she shook her head before looking at him. "No, I don't need cock. Now you let me up-" "Don't bother, Doc. You just need someone to show you who can treat you like a kitten so...." Melli yelps when he rams his fingers down her mouth so she could taste her own release dripping down her chin and throat. "Suck." he commands as she didn't do what he said as Brandon pinches her nipple to see her whimpering in pain.

"I gave you an order, doctor. Suck or else." he growls that made her hot from his commanding tone. She couldn't say anything before slowly sucking his fingers clean from her own release, licking against him as he watches her doing as he said. "Mmmmm, that's a good girl. Suck and lick em clean......" he sees her drooling from his fingers while sucking them slowly that she felt them pushing deeper down her throat as she twitches slightly from that. However, seeing her being able to suck this good made his cock hard in hopes she would do the same.

'I can't believe I'm doing this. Here I am sucking this male's fingers like some slut and yet....why does my head and thoughts mean nothing now? Is this really just making me....become weak? NO! I can't, I have to make him stop before t-this goes too far...' she kept sucking his fingers harder with eyes shut till Brandon pulls his fingers out of her mouth, hearing her coughing slightly to look at her with a deep hunger. His fingers drip her saliva down onto her breasts to mix with her sweat. "Hah hah hah I-I did what you s-said. Now, is that enough for this t-to work?" "Silly no. It's not enough for this to work. We have to do more for it to work so don't worry..."

"I don't understand. What else do we need to..." she stops speaking when he grabs her hair and pulls her closer near his chest but moves her down to his cock. Her eyes widen in shock seeing a slight difference of it. He was way more bigger and thicker than the last time. More veins were see all around it now but throbbing and pulsing with his blood. The tip was shiny from his pre cum but it told her he was aroused by her actions. "You made me more excited than any other woman I've taken, Doc. So....maybe your way better than them." he said as he rubs it against her cheek letting her feel how hot it was. "What a-are you getting at this?"

"Easy. Suck my cock or lick it. I am sure I can make you feel good if you wish to give it a shot or do you wish for another way for this to work?" "How about I get my drones to put you to sleep? I will not be forced to suck you like some weakling! I won't do it-" she gasped when he pinches her clit that still was hard but shifts on the bed so he was resting on his back and her on top facing the other way so her pussy was under his face. Melli tries to sit up from this but he keeps her down where she was to see her drenched pussy opening and closing. "W-what are you doing!!! Let me uppp....o...ohhhhhhhh..." she blushes red when his tongue was licking up and down against her pussy, tasting more of her juices that came out and onto his face. Melli quivers and shudders in sudden pleasure but Brandon heard it to poke his cock against her lips.

"It's only fair if you suck me, Doc. I am pleasuring you right now so why not make it fair for us both?" he teases before pleasuring her again to hear gasps and moans from her. It felt so good, his tongue swirling against her pussy lips that she tenses when feeling it push into her. She shivers feeling his cock rubbing against her cheek till she knew their was no other way. Taking a hold of his cock, she begins lowering the tip into her mouth to suck him off. She heard his moan of feeling her warm mouth while she pleasures him. The taste of the pre-cum was bitter but it didn't stop her from pleasuring him as slowly as she could. She bobs her head up and down slowly while Brandon was sucking her pussy deeply in hopes of keeping her pleasured.

She was just dripping heavily in need for him, the taste was strong but that made his cock harder. Melli blushes slightly from this but she keeps sucking him off that the tip and length was rubbing against her tongue but pulls away from it that she was moaning and panting from it. "Who said you could stop? I'm not that hard yet to get to the main part. Be good doctor and help me out." "Hahh hahhh but your too big. How in he world would you have others pushing into my mouth. You are insane for me to..." "But you want it right? Don't you desire a man's touch to make you cum?....I can do that but it's also with helping you with this serum. Didn't you need it?" he asked but Melli glares to look away before he shook his head to spread her pussy again.

"Fine, be that way. I'll just help you." "What are yo-ahhhhh!!" she falls forward but catches herself as his fingers were back inside her pussy again. Pushing in and out hard made her moan loudly in the cell. "See? Your pussy is so hungry for a male to be inside. It's craving ones touch....." he teases while hearing the squishy wet noises coming from it that she was panting and leaning her head back from the feeling. "Y-You're crazy....Ahhh...ahhhh....g..good...it's so good having his f-fingers inly my dirty pussy like this........why am I l-losing to him? Why am I becoming so weak?....' "You know you love this feeling Melli.....I will be sure to make you feel so good....."

She kept her loud moans of pleasure in the room as Brandon kept pushing his fingers in side her, harder and harder. Her pussy was making a mess on his chest while she looks down that his cock was throbbing in the air standing up. It desired for her to touch it and stroke him at least so Brandon looks at her to wonder what she might do. Gulping slightly, she takes hold of his cock and begins stroking him up and down hard as he moans out for her. He thrusts into her soft hand as she was stroking him harder and harder feeling how much bigger he's gotten but she wonders if he was getting close to cum.

"W-wait....were you pent u-up?....their is no way you s-should be ahhh t-this big.." she panted slightly but Brandon ignores her as he was thrusting into her hard faster and faster, groaning out his lust from the touch. She was warm and cute but her stubborn mind was not getting anywhere. To be sure she would just be more fun to stay with, he wanted to see her wild crazed side. "Your hand feels so good....hah your touch is making my cock so close..." "D-don't you dare c-cum on me. I'm doing as you said but don't you dare..." she sees them cock throbbing and twitching getting thicker and thicker that he groans out loud and suddenly cums hard.

"Ah!" strong squirts of his cum hits her face, hair, breasts, and front body as he keeps up with his release. 'H-He's still cumming...how in the world is his cock still....' She had one eye open watching more squirting out onto her as Brandon moans in bliss from releasing some of his build up tension ins his cock. However, he wanted to release the rest inside her hot wet pussy that was dripping more wanting now. After a while later, his cumming stops to see her body drenched in his cum. "Haa...hhaaaa....haaa..." "........Geez, how in the world could you cum this much? No male could cum like this without taking something.."

"That's because it's normal for me. I am like this to where I can cum for hours and not lose stamina. Why else did the other women break under me because of it." he asked as Melli looks at him but looks away from his gaze, trying to get the warm cum off of her skin. "Either way, it was a lot of cum to release.....this is never seen from my factory without the serum b-but...you were able to do this without that." "You forget? Your serum came from my formula so it's really mine but you changed it with a few adjustments. However, even from cumming I'm still hard now thanks to you.." "What?"

She looks down to see he was right; his cock still was big but it was way more to his natural monster size. With this, he would seriously tear someone in half. "N-No fucking way. It's impossible for you to be this size. How in the world are you.." she tries to get off his lap but he grabs her arm to stop her. "I'm like this doctor...every single day but I guess it's craving a strong woman that can take me and not break so quickly. The ones I took fell under my spell to letting me go and letting me destroy their factories. I even have them as my own play things because right now, they crave for me to come back and take them again and again..."

"Your losing focus on why we even started this, Maboroshi." she hissed but Brandon smiled to look at her. "I know but judging from that blush on your face, you seem to have wanted this right?" "WHAT?! NO!" "Liar.....you are because your still dripping as you are now....see? Your pussy wet my fingers again like a hungry slut begging for cock.." "Grrr, how dare you. I told you I'm not going to break by anyone. Not even by you." she snarls in anger from his comment but Brandon looks at her dead in the eyes that he sees her still covered in his cum. "As I said; if not...then leave. If you tell the truth, get off and leave the cell and head back to your room. However, this will not let me give you the recipe for my most powerful serum......you will lose the chance, Doctor.."

"......"

"If you want my recipe or anything to make it...I need your help...." he said now stroking his cock while Melli was looking away from him but could see her body already hot and sweaty. Her pussy was aching more now but not even thinking about it was helping her. Was she really getting weak to where this man was effecting her? "Well? You gonna leave? Or stay and help me? The choice is yours doc...and I'm waiting too.." "Y-you are such a pervert......" she grumbles in a low tone but feels his other hand touching her back to move upward slowly to leave goosebumps. "And your a hungry kitten wanting me. I can help you, Doc if you let me.......I know what you crave and I can help you. It's like we are returning favors for each other."

"How is that even possible? you are crazy to think I'll..." "You're still here sitting on my lap right now. Does that tell me you wish to still continue or are you too scared or paralyzed from seeing me this size? I get reactions like this from women like you, Doctor, but I still can make them feel just as good. You will agree with me if I did the same with you." he said. "You are still not going to. I already did what I asked but i don't know what else to do....." she said before Brandon sits up a little to make her fall forward but she sat up quickly to feel his hand on her hip. "If you knew then it shouldn't be no shock to you..." he said seeing her pussy.

She looked shocked to move away from him to cover her pussy, seeing him look at her and stroking his hard cock more. His cum and precum was dripping onto the bed in a puddle. It was being wasted to that when he wanted to fill her up with his cum hard. He knew doctors were stubborn people but more fun to play with. Now, he was waiting for her to tell him her answer if she wished to continue or not. "I'm waiting....my aroused doctor..." he teased.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:08 pm

Ooc: oh wow that was amazing how often can you post like that.

Bic: he was thrulobbing hard looking at her as he continues to arouse her more and more. He still didn't explain that it was from his body and he knew she would test it on herself if he gave it to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:19 pm

ooc:Unless you ask or if I have some idea to expand it. I can write them if you ask or give encouragement because I thought they were too long and you just leave because of it.

bic: Melli still didn't say a thing but seeing him like this made her feel slightly nervous. She was trying to stop strong and not let him get to her and yet, his voice was doing the job. His cock was only getting bigger and that made her question more about this; how can this be possible? How can one man like him do this? Was it some curse or was it really something he could do? Shivering slightly, she looks away but gasped when he lays against her back. "You have no answer for me yet? I'm waiting....unless you enjoy making other males wait for your answer. That's a little mean my sweet Doctor."

"Okay, you have got to stop with that sort of talking because it's annoying me. Second, move back, I'll give you my answer by knocking you out and leaving because I'm not getting anywhere with this and from you not saying anything." she hisses but gets a laugh from him to think she was being funny. "You won't hit me, Doc. I know you because your horny right now and begging for me to take you by force right now." she blushes to look away again and tries to speak to feel his hands on her shoulders, smelling her hair that still was coated in his cum. "Get back!"

"I won't. Your cravings are getting worse doctor. If you keep this up, your body will start growing angry that you might do things you will regret later on in the future. Do I need to help you by tying you up and fucking you myself-"

"That's enough! You either are tricking me or just playing mind games but right now it's not funny! If you won't give me the recipe for this thing you gave your word to then I'm just thinking of sending you on your way for forgetting this deal! You have wasted too much of my time, Maboroshi and I won't......have it!" "You seriously think that will scare me, love? I can just keep this game up till you-"

A loud hitting noise was heard from her punching him hard in the face, his head turning a sharp left away from her. She panted slightly from the sharp hit but didn't see him say anything except his blood on the bed and floor. Melli was looking right at him but he didn't move from the sharp blow. Almost like he was shocked or stunned.

Her indigo eyes did see his own blood dripping from his nose and jaw but he didn't say a thing to her for a chilling few seconds. Did she piss him off or was he playing games with her? Thinking she might have over done it, Melli slowly tries to say something to this man.

"A-are you okay? Why are you not speaking?"She looks at him but got no answer that made her get this cold feeling in her stomach. "........." "This is not funny. I demand that you tell me if you are alright. Or at least give a sign."she said while slowly reaching to touch his shoulder but before she could touch him, Brandon grabs her wrist hard to startle her, twitches a bit to crack a little bone in his neck and jaw to make her gasp. He slowly turns back around looking down at his blood on the floor but slowly licked his blood from his lips. "....."

"So...you wanna play hard to get don't you my dear? And here I thought you were going to be nice and let me help you with this so you can get your little recipe and be on your way. Guess that's off the list now since you are being so rude and punching me dead in my cheek." he said as Melli backed up trying to defend herself to call her drones again but he covers her mouth quickly with his hand to hush her quietly. "Mffmm!?!"

"Oh no, you ain't calling for help this time because the last time I checked, we are in a sound proof cell and the door is locked. Your little friends are outside waiting for you to leave but you can't get to them, can you? he sees her looking pale but he shows a dark smile on his face.

"Also, I'm more powerful enough to destroy your facility where the males would attack your friends and make it where they will breed each and every one of you for their revenge. Including me fucking you like a pet you are. Now, you don't want that right? Someone like you wouldn't want anything hurt here because of your little mistake right? You don't want to cause any problems...do you? he asked to see her gulp afraid from his anger, nodding yes slowly. Melli did not want all her work to be destroyed by this man.

It took her many years to get where she was and to get the males for this project. Now, with Brandon in her facility, that might lead to some problems. With him either destroying her work or doing as he asked if she wanted this serum. Brandon looked at her gently to lean closer to her face to stare into her feared eyes.

"Listen doctor, I know you don't wish for me to destroy everything you so worked so hard on. To be honest, It's pretty impressive at how far a woman like you got to creating such a giant place. The others I was kidnapped by was in smaller facilities but you..heh oh you my dear doctor have the biggest facility breeding farm out of everyone and it makes me wonder just how powerful you are." she feels his hand lowering from her lips to feel her throat but he didn't squeeze.

"......."

"I can tell you came a very long way to get where you are now. None of this would be possible if it was not for you and the work you put into everything? Someone so smart....aggressive and....beautiful. However, men like me makes you weak and quiver in fear but full of arousal, right?" he didn't see her answer because of her shaking slightly from this but Brandon just tilts his head a bit watching her that his hand moves lower from her shoulder to her arm.

"I'm sure someone as delicate and strong as you would have a weak spot? I know you crave for some desire because you never seem to have found the right guy right?" She didn't answer again to let him sigh. She still wishes to play hard to get but makes it more challenging for him.

Brandon knew that she was stalling for time before moving closer to her and hears a startled gasp from Melli that his cock was pressed against her pussy now. "You don't scare me, Doctor. You just make me want to hunger for you. I want you but I also wish to help you when I can. Even when you punched me, I want you...." he said that Melli was shaking, reaching for a small like sleeping dart but Brandon was too quick as he grabs it and breaks it. Nothing was going to stop him from claiming her. "B-but the serum...you said it won't effect you in any way since you created it..." she said in a scared tone but Brandon chuckled darkly to grip her wrists.

"True but that won't stop me from claiming what I want. Remember, you knew about my serum from the recipe I left or somehow got passed over from the others you knew. Even after I saw that, you were the only one left that could have had it. Now, I am here and got you here because you were so curious about your work and my own. You ignored others that wanted to have you, males hunger for you....but they were not your type. My dear sweet Doctor, you are just making me itching to have you for myself...and when I do, I'll be sure you feel so good your just become my dirty slut."

"In your dreams. I told you I-" he covers her mouth again using his hand but grabs her to use some of his energy forming ropes that tied her up and keep her arms upward to the ceiling. He grips her shirt to rip it away so her body was naked for him. Brandon saw her struggling again from the unknown force but stops when Brandon feels her sweaty body.

Most of his cum was gone now but that just left her sweaty and weak that he was watching her. Melli was not sure of his own personal punishment and yet, she was the doctor here! He shouldn't even be doing this and yet he was. He was her prisoner and right now, the tables have turned. "You will regret this, Maboroshi. I'll make sure you will suffer for doing this to me!"

"I know, that's why you won't do anything after this because I have a guess you will be coming back over and over to see me. Or better; move me in your dorm home in this facility so I can ease the fire in your stomach any time you want." He moves closer near her to touch her cheek so she's look right at him. "What are you going to do with me?" she asked but Brandon scratches his chin slightly.

"Good question. What should I do with you? Should I go ahead and destroy this place and all your hard work of your life? Hmmmm,should I have my fun with you by pleasuring your body so that way you have to use that to make this yourself while I escape? Should I go ahead and give you the recipe for the serum you want but it will cost you? Or should I let the males free in this place so they can claim you and fuck you for hours on in?" he sees her shocked angry face while thinking a little more. "......"

"Their are so many choices you can make or how about this; we can keep going in what we are doing now so no other punishment is done after this. I'm okay with either question but regarding that, I will say that."

He tugs on the rope to sit her up a little so her head was leaning back to hear his voice in a scary tone. "I'm bothered.....I'm hot......and fucking horny because of you. I want to fuck you so hard, over and over that you won't leave here with being shown at my pet......you need a man that will make you learn to sit like a good girl." he said but moves away from Melli that was looking away from him.

She was tied up in this position, her body was still hot and now she was trying to think before he grabs her hair and pulls it back. "Now....what should I do with you?" "How about you letting me go so I can get you to snap out of this.." she said or tires to but Brandon ignores her still thinking.

"You can try all you want, Melli but that won't stop me from thinking of something. You wanted the hard way of this so now I'm giving you the hard way." he said gripping her chin before letting it go while thinking. Melli started looking down at the bed but ignores him thinking and his fingers running up and down her back. How long was she going to be helping him and why can't he give her this recipe to this serum? This was going to take a little while for him to think of something that might help.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:47 am

Ooc: sounds fair. And I apologize for leaving. I'll tell you what. We can stay on Facebook during long ideas. This time I vanished was different I'm a bit sick and I needed sleep. Please keep writing those long posts I love them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:03 pm

ooc:I'm sorry you are sick but hope you are doing okay. I'll try to do just that I guess.....

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:26 am

I'll be fine I'm so homeless today and mom screwed me over with the bills so now I have to empty my storage unit go through all boxes till I find them. So I can pay them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:31 am

ooc:I understand but I hope everything gets better for you

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:03 pm

Ooc: I'll be okay when I settle down and begin again. Also please try super posts as often as possible.

He smiles
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:15 pm

ooc:Okay then

bic: "Now, what should I do with you? Their are so many choices with this but it's hard to explain. I want you to have as much fun like me but in your position, it might not be just yet." she felt him lowering one hand near her cheek to touch it but Melli moves away from his fingers to bit his hand. He hisses in pain from the sharp bite but glares at her as she tasted his blood that got in her mouth. She still seems to fight back and yet, it was making him want to break her more and more.

Even with her begging for him to stop, Brandon wouldn't stop when it came to that. "You sure are stubborn doctor. I said I wasn't going to hurt you and yet, you bit me. Is that a way to say you wish to really play with me or are you just going to lie and try something?" "You will pay for doing this, you think you're scary with me and all. Well, you aren't, Mr. Maboroshi. When I get out of this, I'll make sure you pay for this." she hisses in anger since she was not going to become weak towards him in any way possible.

All of this was nothing that would effect her but she didn't say anything from that. "If you are so sure, then why are you tied up under my power? You are trapped doctor with no way out. I'll see to it that I break you...just like the woman you are..." he said gently to grip her hair ready to punish her but before he could, Melli quickly struggles again to reach for a side button and press it. Brandon saw some red flashing lights above the ceiling that quickly shows some chains that grab him and pull him back as he struggles in the chains.

She felt his power being drained to try and weakening him but but at least his own energy lets her go to go ahead and get off the bed. Melli rushes over to the door of his cell and opens it while her drones came in to try and shot him with tranquilizers so he can sleep. However, she forgot about his power as he slowly begins powering up that his most darkest side. The drones sensed that but quickly gets destroyed from that as she coughs from the smoke. *Coughing* I can't see....I can't see! Where did he....' She tries opening her eyes but tries to find the door to his cell.

"I wouldn't open your eyes if I were you." She gasped in shocked feeling him behind her but her body couldn't move because she could feel his dangerous dark power from his demon side at it's highest peak. He sounded mad now but she didn't move because of it. "..........." "I guess you really are stubborn; more stubborn than other women I claimed for myself way back, Doctor. You are more...special than they are and I like it." he said in a dark tone that made her start to sweat.

Melli tries to run for the door again to get away from him but he teleports right in front of the door. She backs up slightly from him but he held up one hand as he used some power to grab her throat, pulling her up into the air. Melli winces from the force that held her throat but she was trying to get away from this but he waves his fingers as more grab her wrists to tie behind her back but he made the smoke clear the cell before making it become pitch black.

"What are you doing!? What did you do to the lights!?!? I demand that you turn them-" "I'm sorry, doctor. I'm afraid the lights are going to be off for a while. We have much to do right now. However, I will still give you the recipe but....I'm still hungry for having my play time with you." he said holding her cheek but she glares as him to see him snap his fingers as demon flames surround the cell but she struggles once more in order to try getting away.

He moves over to the bed but uses his tail to pull her right behind her too. However, she was just looking right at him angry but nervous before sitting on his cell bed and looks at her being set down right beside him. "Grrrr....." "Now now, no need to be angry like that my doctor. I'm still going to give you my recipe but what I really want is you and to claim you as mine forever." "In your dreams, Maboroshi. I am not owned by anyone, not even you." he looks at her to pull her closer against his body that she was close to see his eyes.

"Really? Even if I have you right where I want you? My dear, your trapped under my power. I have destroyed your drones, none of your weapons can stop him, I am able to make even the strong willed women fall on her knees for me. Begging and plea for me to take them. You are a woman with the most stubborn strong will I've ever seen but it makes me wanna break you. Over and over and trust me; you might love the feeling of my monster cock inside this tight pussy of yours...won't you?" he said but she didn't say a thing.

Melli was not going to give up to him, a strong male that always seems to claim the woman he wants. Even so, Melli never felt so weak with him like this. He was way more different than the others in her factory but now, she did get what Cindy was telling her. Even with explaining of him being special, she must have known that he was her type. Just in a different way. She still tries to get away but Brandon made her wrists get pulled up to the ceiling.

He got a view of her butt and pussy from behind and she was struggling again. He saw some of her own juices dripping down her legs but he sure was happy to see how aroused she was from the time. After a while, she was struggling more and more before tensing up from his hand. He moves it near her hips while the room started heating up with his own energy and scent. "What is happening!? Why is the cell changing!?""Shhhh, it won't harm you my dear. I'm just getting ready to claim what I've been craving all this time. All the teasing you did, not letting me have you all the way like a good boy."

"You d-don't deserve an-anything from me, mister! Now release me!" she yells but Brandon smiled as he started changing his appearance. His skin showed black marks all over his body, his nails grew to black claws, large leather wings appear behind him. His eyes became lustful as he got sharp teeth and fangs now. Melli saw his claws but struggles more before shivering when his cock was more larger from before. He was now so big that he could kill her from just pushing into her.

"Much better, now I can take you in my stronger demonic form. I'll be sure to give it all to you...." he said as smoke came from his mouth, feeling lost in some heat to hope of claiming her for himself. He will be sure no one was going to save her since the door was sealed with some limbs of his power. "N-No way, let me go right now you monster! I will not submit to you. I won't!" she said struggling more that he spanks her butt to keep her still. "You are in no position to tell me what to do, Doc. I'm going to claim what I craved for and you won't stop me for getting it." he said getting his cock near her pussy to rub and grind against it.

She shivers slightly from that, trying to get away again but he was too strong for her to stop him. Even with her machines and drones, the would have gotten destroyed. Her head lowers down to look at the now black silk sheets of his cell bed but was able to see the tip of his cock moving back and forth from the feeling. "I said stop t-this. Stop it right now!......'This isn't happening...it's not happening. His cock....is.....it's going t-to kill me if he pushes into me.....please don't......' He keeps up with grinding against her pussy more and more from his heat till he stops to hold it still.

The tip was pressing against her pussy ready to push into her that she moves away from it. He wasn't even inside of her yet and she could already feel the building heat from his cock. How could this be happening? She was about to be claimed by one of her subjects and yet, her body was starting to become weak from this infected cell he changed. "Are you ready? I'm pushing into you now.." he said against her ear but tries to move his hips forward.

Melli winces feeling that but she tries to shift her body away till he grips her hips to pull her back. "St-stop it!!!! Don't you dare push that monster into my-Nughhhhhh....." She felt the tip pushing into her slowly that her opening was being stretched wide. He groans from how tight she felt but he growls to slowly before he pushes more and more into her that he felt his cock leaving a giant lump in her stomach. As for her, she was shutting her eyes tightly while tears show near her cheeks, feeling her own insides being ripped open.

She was right; he was too large for her to take but tears ran down her cheeks before feeling some warmth dripping out of her till he pushes more into her that his entire length was inside to make her cry out in half pain and pleasure. Brandon panted from how tight she was but he felt some blood dripping down his cock. He didn't tell her that he made her a virgin again so he could take her for the first time and he did. She felt weak from him being inside of her and yet, he was panting with arms wrapped around her waist.

"It's all inside, Doctor. How does it feel to have a beast inside of you?" He panted slightly near her ear but she was too paralyzed to answer him. 'N-n....No...he's inside me.....he's inside my pussy.....i-it hurts...it hurts so much....' she kept saying in her head but he was throbbing inside her but wanted to savor the feeling. "What? No words to say to me, my sweet? Or was I right about you loving the feeling of me inside of you?" he teases to feel her struggling again. "G-get out of me y-you beast......you're hurting me...." she hisses through her teeth but he just shook his head to stay where he was.

"No can do, my lovely doctor. I'm already inside of you for what I wanted and now, you will enjoy it during the time. Right? Besides, you love the feeling since you were clamping down onto my heated cock." "Y-You're lying......" "How am I lying? I can sense it from the deep down in your stomach....you love it, don't you?" he said but Melli shook her head to ignore his voice but he just laughed to see her fighting him all over again like it's nothing. He knew she liked it but was lying.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:16 am

He moves his hips slow as she strains feeling him moving inside. He was too much for her and she couldn't believe it. As his cock stretches her insides she feels the air itself betray her to arouse her with each breath. She panted and resisted but resisting drained her energy more and he felt only more pleasure. His demon form was more than she expected and she started to moan As his thrusting took her to maximum pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:32 pm

Melli winces slightly from that but tries to ignore the feeling of him thrusting his hips back and forth slowly. His cock was already spreading her more open and wider now that she was panting to look down. He noticed that to show a smirk on his face. "What's this? Are you finally giving up and accepting your pleasure? Or are you still going to be stubborn and ignore it?" he asked as he heard her deep breathing in and out from his thrusts.

He sees her not answer to that but shook his head to grab her breasts to bit and suck on them and the nipples. She winces from his sharp fangs pressing against them but leaving scratches and licks the blood away. She could hear his slurping and sucking noises on both breasts and nipples but she still didn't submit to him, earning another sigh from him. "You still won't speak to me, Doctor? I'm sure to be getting some reaction right? Why won't be a good kitten and mew for me hmm?"

She didn't say a thing to him but fists her hands up to not answer him, however her voice was raising slightly when he was pushing more deeper into her. "Well? I want to hear you purr or at least beg for me to give you more. I know you want it but you need to give up....so give up." "A-ahh no I'm not g-giving into this mmmm you monster. When I get free from this, I'm g-gonna get you back for this." she said in a failed threat before letting out a moan again when he pushes in again to hold her closer.

"Really? You think you can hold off forever, Doctor? As I said, no women has ignored the pleasure I can give them. So you won't be no better than them when it comes to this. So why not be a good girl and just submit-"

"I told you I won't back down to someone like you! You're gonna have to break me a lot more than that." she said angry at him but Brandon stops his hips to look down at her. How can one woman like her be so stubborn? Sure, he had her right where he wanted her but she was not giving up so easily with things that she was denying it. Maybe more breaking will have to do.

"Seems I have a lot to work with don't I? Oh well, it's gonna be fun to break you Doc." "Break me? Yeah righaaahhh!!!!" she closes her hands again feeling his hips moving once more but slightly faster. He seems to be a little bigger than a seconds ago, seeing her insides being pushed in and out of her body. How in the world could this man break her? Melli knew she couldn't be broken but he was that determined to do so.

"Fine, then I'll just keep going till I do break you!" he said gripping her hips again as she cries out with tongue hanging out. "Ahhhhh!!!! St-stop that you ahhhhhhhh!!! Stop!!!" All she would have to do is endure it. But for how long? Because before long, her body will betray her and so will her mind when it shatters to his hunger and lust.

~two hours later~

Melli was sweating a little more now as her body was burning up. She feels his thrusts still going and yet, she started feeling a little tired. Brandon keeps moving his hips while hearing her soft whimpers and moans as he took her but he was shocked that this doctor didn't give up yet. Many women would have started begging after the first hour and she was already fighting back for two straight hours? What if Melli wasn't human either? Was that why she was surviving so long?

Brandon hears another whine from her as her pussy clamps down on his monster cock again, making squishy noises for him to hear. he heard her groaning slightly that he grips her arm to keep her still. "Where are you going? We are still playing here doctor." "ahhhh ahhhhh h-how long ohhhhhh are you planning on doing this to me? Hiiiiiii till I start squirting or something? Hah hah I tell you that I w-won't ohhhhh fuck.......give up?"

"That's because you're so stubborn. Why won't you just surrender to me, hmm? I told you I can give you the best pleasure your body has ever felt and you still fight me because of it. Are you scared that I'll be right and you are going to be squirming for me?" he asked against her neck but feels Melli quivering from the heated touch of his tongue. Her face still was flushed but looks away from him as he keeps up his thrusts, earning another moan.

"You know I'm going to win right?" "I-In your d-dream mmmmm...." "How are you so sure? Just look at you; your body is sweaty and red, your pussy is still sucking my cock deeper into you while making squishy noises. Your voice is high from releasing moans and groans as I fuck you. You even squirm and quiver under my touch. So tell me; how much longer can your body endure to your own desires for me?" he teased but Melli didn't answer him.

After the first hour, her body already was starting to break down to him but because of her stubborn nature she didn't give up. Melli told herself over and over not to lose to his lust but it was becoming harder to do so. Never in her life time has one man made her this weak before and now, she was going to lose the record because of him. How much longer can this man go? All night? All day? Longer? No.

Many of the males here usually stop after an hour or more but the highest was only for six hours. Their was no way this man could go much more longer than six hours right?

~five hours later~
    After two hours of this, she was okay for a while but now it was changing. It's been five hours since they started and Brandon wasn't backing down because of the gathered energy he got from the darkness in his cell. He had her in a new position on her back while both wrists still was chained together. His glowing dark green eyes sees Melli twitching and laying down on the bed, both her breasts flat on her chest as they moved and bounced. Her voice was weak while the moans she release was more louder and vocal that her chin was coated in some saliva. Even her pussy was squirting a little that a puddle was under her now after cumming twice by now with a third one on the way.

"H-How...ahhhh ahhhhhh long have y-you ohhhhhhh been doing this? Why won't you st-stop? Or are you finally getting that you won't b-break me?" she said while her face is flushed red, tears were rolling down her cheeks, and her pussy was already nice and wide for him. "I'm not stopping till I have you as I want but I'm impressed. No women was able to still have her sanity after I fucked them for five straight hours. Are you sure you're not some monster that's able to absorb and withstand me?"

"W-why ask? S-scared ahhh that I'm beating you? Or are you finally going to listen and stop this nonsense? My pussy is already sore and you are not making me beg for your cock yet." she panted heavily but she yells as his tip hits her spot again to make him smile before ramming into it. "No, not really but seeing you resisting this long makes me wanna have you longer but it's already morning so far right? You are pretty strong for a woman." he teases before leaning forward above her with both hands resting on either side of her head.

Melli looks confused as to what he was doing but gasped when another thrust started but he was going harder now to make her grip the bars of his cell bed. She shuts her eyes panting in time with his thrusts, feeling her pussy squishing and twitch each time. He laughs watching her face at how weak she was being but her moans started coming out again for him to hear. "Feels good? You sure sound like it feels good.....do you want more?" he asked her but Melli glares up at him to whine. "N-Never, I told you. I won't b-break, no matter how long you do this."

"Mmmmm is that a challenge? I'll take it then." "What?!" she tries to sit up on her elbows but Brandon grips the sheets in his hands while pounding like a jackhammer to make her scream out with back arched off the bed. He knew her body was reacting to this speed of his thrusts but the scream was added. Her body never felt so good before but she wouldn't give up just yet because of it. "Come on now mmmmm if you don't break then I'll go even stronger than this." he warns but Melli shook her head trying to ignore him.

"I told you that I-I w-won't let you b-beat me! I won't l-let you beat ahhhhhhh m-me!" she cries out before falling on the bed again. Brandon stops to feel her pussy cumming again but he sensed her mind still strong but it was weakening slowly after the passing hours. "Hmmmmmmm......maybe this isn't enough for you I take it? No matter...I'll jut keep going..."

He pulls out of her pussy again till he lifts up one leg over his shoulder and pushes into her, hearing a weak moan again.

~nine hours later/morning~
    He was still thrusting his hips harder and harder now while rubbing her clit. She was drooling more into the sheets but she was shutting her eyes to hid her face into the pillow. 'Haaa haaaa n-nine hours...nine hours a-and he won't stop...hmmmm...if he doesn't stop soon mmmmm...I'm really break. I have to do something to make him stop...' she opens one eye to see him sweating now but he keeps moving his hips more stronger that she was biting her finger.

Brandon's own tongue was hanging out with drool, feeling her pussy now burning to make her feel more good. He just keeps thrusting into her but he was still trying to make her break so he can claim her for his own. "You mmmm give haaa up yet?" "Haaa I told y-you ohhhhh n-no...." she said in a weak tone but her eyes was starting to become dazed now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:43 pm

He was so big now her belly was bulge g and he was hitting all her weaknesses as she started to get dazed. Her moans were louder and her heart pounding as she started to call into his pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:34 pm

"Hah hah I'm actually still impressed, Doctor for how long you have survived this. You have lasted a full ten hours in counting since we started but you have to be breaking soon right? I can feel your pussy already slippery and even wetter now." he groans against her neck that she bit down on her bottom lip trying to ignore his voice. Brandon really wanted to see her break to him but she was holding on still because of it.

However, not for long. He already noticed her body was not resisting as much in the beginning and now she was moaning loudly for him. Just a couple more minutes and the doctor will be all his and under his control wanting more of his cock inside of her.

"I told you mmmmm I w-won't lose to you haah you won't b-break me, Maboroshi..you w-won't..ohhhhhh....break me..Even if you keep going till your game for a couple days, I won't surrender myself to you ever..." she panted out drooling heavily but sits up suddenly when her spot was hit again but she felt the length rubbing against it now.

Melli leans back letting out the biggest moan in her life that he stops when feeling her cumming. He knew that he had her, so close too but her fighting was just getting on his nurse or just fighting her even more. "Oh really? Well, after going at this for so long, I think I've won......."

Melli tries to hit him but he grabs her fist to flip her on her knees again, making her right up at his face to see his face. He just looks back down at her, rubbing her stomach with his cock grinding against her. She tries to get away from him before slamming back into Melli's slick wet pussy as his cum squirts out of her to the sheets. He started thrusting into her again as her voice was foggy from the heat that escaped her wet lips. Brandon showed a smirk on his face when feeling her clamping down on his cock again but listening to her lustful moans of pleasure.

"Come on, Doctor.....just a little more......I wanna see you really break for me..." he whispered against her neck as she was moved forward while he thrusts. "How much longer are you able to keep at this and finally give up?"

"Ahhhhh hhaaaa Gahh!! hhaaa hhaaaa hiiiiiiii!!!! hhhaaaaa!!! 'Fuck, fuck, fuck mmmmmmm m-my body is at it's limit hhaaaaa I c-can't....mmmmmm hold back much longer....mmmmm my pussy is already breaking, my mind is starting to get foggy...I can't think straight.......everything is blacking out..Damn it....this is not going well....I have to st-stop him....I need to.......'

He already feels her pussy opening up more for him but his hands reach under her to squeeze and rub her big breasts that swing back and forth. What was going on? He was winning and she was losing to him now that her mouth keeps open when another moan escaped her lips.

"You still feel so good, Doctor......keep it up and I might really give it to you..." "Ahhhhh ahhhhhh n-no w-way....please d-don't....mmmmmmm......" "Hmmm? Don't what? Do you need me to go stronger inside of you? Do you want more of me inside you deeper???"

"D-don't hhhaaa D-don't hhaahhh hhaaahhh hiiiiiiiii 'Don't...Don't...wait, w-what was I gonna say? I forgot.....my mouth won't let the words out. Why aren't I saying stop? I can't I talk?.....' ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhh...." "Come on...you can say it......just let yourself be honest.....just like your body is.."

'This can't be happening. Is....the heat doing this to me? My whole body aches so much...and yet, he isn't even tired yet. His power is making him become unstable right now and I can't ev-even stop him...' She thought before hissing out as he bites her neck to lick the blood from her skin.

Brandon noticed while laying on her back and body, holding her head so their cheeks was touching. He saw her face covered with her slick hair as her face was flushed and her mouth wide open. Her drool was staining the bed but her hands gripping onto the sheets tightly. 'He's too strong...he's too big.....my whole body is paralyzed to where I can't make him stop...My..my whole body mmmmmm f-feels so.....g-good.' She slowly lifts up a shaky hand to grip onto the pillow but feels him still thrusting into to make her curl her toes.

He still was going fast, pounding away inside of her that she could only groan and moan loud for him. The feeling of receiving this type of pleasure was unreal and with someone like Maboroshi. He took notice to her lost reactions till showing a dark smile, moving deeper while she moans out again. He could even see her half seen face as she moans out louder for him. "Tch, damn it..I can't even focus with your face looking like that, Doc. Are you trying to cheat?" he said as she didn't answer him till yelling out from his finger pinching her nipples again.

"Hah hah just look at you now; moaning and drooling like some bitch in heat. I guess I win this don't I? You lost to me and you still won't tell me will you?" "........" Brandon had her laying on the side to grip her hips again and him sitting upward with his cock still inside of her. "Maybe you didn't hear me. I said right doc!?" He suddenly slams into her again that made her scream out again with one of her hands touching his lower stomach, trying to push him away but he was too strong and she was too weak.

"Hiiiiiiii hhaaaa haaaaa ahhhhhh!!!!" "Answer me Doctor! I'm waiting for my answer!" he said still thrusting into her but hears another cry with her body trembling. "St-stop it! Y-you're going too much! hah hah I feel like my head will become more weird....hhaaaaaaa Just quit iittttt!!!!" she tries to beg him to stop but her tongue kept hanging out while gripping the pillow tightly in her fingers. Just how strong was he now?

Brandon blushed hearing her tone of voice and yet, he didn't stop his hips. He wanted to hear more of it. He wanted to see her weaker towards him and his power, no matter if he had to keep fucking her through a couple of sessions in his cell. "Hah p-please......please I'm begging you ohhhhhh please stop....." she panted out to him that her ass was opening for him and the same for her pussy too.

'Incredible. Even when I stir up her pussy more....mine and her cum gushes out in a big mess......No matter how many times she begs for me to stop....I can't. Her desires, her cravings, her lust are overpowering her mind and she can't even stop looking as she is now..."

He sees her breathing in more of the air in this cell but her body still couldn't move as Brandon was forcing her to take him all the way inside of her pussy. He was able to hear the bed creaking slightly from their movements but he still had her trapped.

'She's already broken but somehow, I love seeing just how weak she is behind closed doors. She's strong willed around others but with the right touch, she can become weak in my hand. This woman........it's like she's begging for me to keep her for myself.' he thought this in his head but keeps bucking his hips hearing her voice rise up again. She kept saying 'please' and 'no more' over and over again but her body was saying a different tone to him.

"Hah...hah......'That's a good girl; let it all out for me. I want to see just how lost you can become. Keep yourself open for me and I'll be sure you get stuffed with every drop of my cum.....Just as a reward just for you if you wish. Come on.......just surrender to me.....'

"Gah!!!! a-ahhhhhh...hhhaahhh....ahhhhhhh....." He kept moving harder and harder that he noticed her body now dark from being in his presence now. She was already past her sanity and lost to his own madness of lust. He keeps a tight grip on her hips that he wanted to go even deeper into her, he wanted to really mess her up that his energy started burning.

Scratching her skin to hear another hiss of pleasure from her, Melli thought he was done till he slams more harder into her that his balls went inside of her too. This made her eyes widen in shock from the new feeling and yet, whimpering as well. He groans feeling her pussy crushing his whole length and balls but she was making them wetter now. 'I-Impossible....he g-got everything i-inside me.....everything is......'

It took a while for him to get used to this till he started going again while hearing her gasping sharply and drooling more on her hand now. "Such a good girl.....a very naughty but good girl. Keep showing me your true nature to me...." he said while scratching down her sides with blood appearing on her skin.

'I-I can't take it any more....my mind has gone blank...everything's so dark that I can only t-think of his c-cock inside of me.....I can't st-stop thinking about cock.....I....I lost. I lost to him and his heated lust. My body will never be the same after this......'

"It must be embarrassing for you huh? Here I am still fucking you nice and hard and you have not stopped moaning for me since. You were tough in the beginning and now you are a complete mess......" he said while fingers go near her lips but waited to see what the doctor will do.

Just as he thought, she didn't resit with him pushing two fingers into her mouth while she sucked on them slowly. "Mfffmmmm alllmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm.." "Do my fingers taste good Doctor? So greedy aren't you?" he teased but kept pushing his fingers into her while fucking her harder.

"Mmmmm mmmmmm 'Already s-so many orgasms and h-he's still going even after he cums inside me.....is his desire this frustrating o-or is he in some dark heat......I don't know what it i-is...b..but...it still feels so good....I'm trapped in his web of pleasure like some animal and now...h-he's never gonna let me go..'

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Sh3 couldn't help herself as he continues to slam into her and she screams out with a smile on her dazed face and she even begs under her breath for more hoping he couldn't hear her. But he was so close to her he could and he gave her body everything sh3 asked for under her breath until she moans out loud her desires.

Ooc: mel this footnote is responding to your stitch fan post yesterday. I am afraid to lose you.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:19 pm

ooc:Did I do something wrong? Plus, what do you mean?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:00 am

He keeps thrusting and she screams out with a smile as he held her body and she whimpers as he slowly leans over her body putting his face next to hers his eyes closed. She could hear his heavy groans and veep moans of pleasure as he showed a few signs of fatigue. Sweat dripping down his chest landing on he4 hips slowlying to keep the strong force and his heavy breath in and panting. She was going to cum hard like no other time before as her darkness took root in her womb and pussy feeding on the lust and growing to fill her with pleasure as she finds he was awakening many of her sealed powers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:00 pm

She tries to get away from him again but Brandon felt that, gripping her arms to keep her right here she was. Brandon was not going to have her get away from him again. He knew her body was already weak and accepting his pleasure and darkness again. "I will ask you once more and the last time, do you accept my heat and will-" "Y-Yes...." He opens one eye to look down at her while her mind finally breaks to him, she couldn't hold back much longer.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:03 pm

He slammed in harder as hard as possible pumping his power through her to take hold of her lust and feed off it. She could only feel pleasure as he drained her energy bringing her closer to ultimate pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:09 pm

"I knew it hah haa I knew you would lose to me just like many others. However, it took longer than I thought it did. No matter; it's worth it." He said with a smirk on his face while she moans out again because of it. Her body was already burning up and even shivering because of it. Her body was already burning up but was groaning out because of it. "NOw, you are being such a good little cutie aren't you?"

"Ahhh hah hah ahhhh g-good, feels so good to have y-you inside m-me haaaaa..." she whines slightly because of it but her pussy was already dripping slightly from it. Her body was all his now that she was drooling heavily. She wanted more of him, she needed more of him that she was reaching up again to grip the bars of the bed board to his cell. Brandon took noticed and slams into her harder to make her scream out.

"Oh no you don't, just relax and take my cock." he groans out again to her but she whimpers slightly to feel him getting stronger and weaker again. He was showing no mercy towards her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:08 pm

She was lost to his pleasure and feeling every hit made her cum hard as she wanted to feel his cum while she ws lost to pleasure. She begs for it as she grew closer and closer and she felt him flood her body one last time and she sucked it all up inside her even what she didn't want before. Panting and drained he fell on the bed as she panted stuffed and dazed. He certainly earned his reputation and now she knew just how the others fall to him. Her own demon side was awake now hidden from all except her and him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:01 pm

She panted slightly from the feeling of being full, however, Melli feels him slowly pull out of her pussy and lays beside her. He could see that she was lost and happy from the feeling now, lost to the heat of want because of it. "See? I told you that you will lose and bow towards me....just as others do." He said gently but Melina whimpers from the time being.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:10 pm

He wasn't sure what to do now and he was still investigating the source of the farms trying to find out who or what had the power to hold so many powerful creatures.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:55 am