Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Breeding farms

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Breeding farms

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:09 pm

She kept bucking her hips more faster now as her wet pussy was slapping against his own lap, wanting to feel more of it. He panted himself but feels Melli groaning slightly in pleasure while slowly wanting to buck his hips upward into her. Seeing that, she chains his wrists from behind before going faster and faster that his cock was leaving a lump inside of her stomach and hears him panting more. "Come on, Brandon. I know you love this. The feeling of my tight pussy clamping down on it....don't you want to fill my dirty womb inside of me with your hot thick cum? Or are you thinking of more dirty ideas?" she teased but he didn't answer as she bit his ear.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:12 pm

"Aha you mmm told me not to move so I'm nnnnnot moving haa haa. " he said panting and groaning as she fucked herself hard on him. She did remember that and was pleased he was obeying her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:19 pm

"A-at least you are obeying me since you gotten other women to break and let you go. However, I'm not like them. Sure, mmmmm I'm a woman but I don't break by a man. I break them but seeing how you are doing, I'll think of keeping you with me for a good long while." she said before sitting up on her feet and leans back, slowly slamming down harder to make herself and him moan out loudly in the room. The drones thought she was hurt to go inside but they stopped seeing her moaning in pleasure, not in pain.

"Are you okay Doctor?" one asked as Melli was leaning back and squeezing her breasts that she was shutting her eyes. "Haa haa i'm mmmmm f-fine. Go back to y-your posts. I'm all good h-here." she moans out but was slamming herself down harder that her pussy was squirting all over his lap from the loud smacks on sin. Brandon was panting himself but they changed into moans, feeling her getting tighter but wonders if she was even a full human or something else.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:26 pm

CN I move now? He asks as she was close to cumming he held back th I long impressive and at the moment it seemed that the girls fucked themselves insane with his cock but melli needed further studies on his pleasure before she could prove that little ideas.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:35 pm

"I don't know mmmm if you should. Why should I let you move n-now?" she asked seeing him blushing slightly. Brandon wanted to move now but she was not letting him till she said so. The feeling of his cock was good while slowly groaning that she was going faster and faster, her pussy was spilling out more juices. Before he could speak, Brandon feels her stop moving to sit fully on his cock.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:40 pm

She panted a little less than him as he was working harder to restrain himself
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:45 pm

Melli smiled but lifts up his chin to make her gaze into his own green eyes. "I asked you something, Brandon. Tell me why I should let you move to give me more pleasure? It better be good or I'll get off and leave you here not able to release into anything and just on the ground." she said as Brandon was panting throbbing more inside of her but was trying to think of something as she moves her hips in circles to move his cock more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:48 pm

Yes and more. You seem curious and I know the burden that it can be. He said as he moved his hips once making her feel ntense heat from his owner as he used it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:53 pm

"You think you do?" she asked but Brandon was looking at her since his eyes kept staring into her own. "I know you have that feeling r-right? You desire for someone to give you the pleasure you crave each time other males take a female for themselves. Don't you wish to be in one's arms to hold you, leave kisses on your body...and fuck you as hard as you want?" he asked against her neck but Melli didn't say anything while thinking but she lets out a sigh. "Seriously?"

"Everyone has that craving to have desire. Even someone like you."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:16 pm

He wasn't kidding and the kids he left on her neck burned through her whole body to her pussy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:22 pm

She didn't move her hips before standing up to get off his cock, feeling her juices dripping down right on the tip. He looks confused wondering why she got off but turns to look away from him while her body was still coated in sweat. "I don't know if you are planning on tricking me here but I won't let you try to claim me for your own just yet. However, you already made my pussy wet...." she said but spreads her legs a little to show him her drenched pussy again. "??????" "It makes me wonder just how hungry you are but I could be wrong.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:27 pm

His networks hit her hard describing how she felt all the time. " it's a burning knawing hunger. Ine that hits ypur weaknesses without mercy. You cant satisfy it you cant fight it all you can do is cum and pleasur yourself until the feeling goes away."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:37 pm

"I guess so." she said getting dressed again but looks back at him to press a button and release him from the chains but makes a metal control collar for him since the cell will be where he will stay. "You're leaving?" he asked but lowers his arms to flex them to get rid of the cramps. "Yes; maybe tease you either way but I guess I'll come back later tonight check on you." she said before gently going ahead to leave the room but Brandon looks down at his hard cock but looks where she left and was thinking she was that difficult or stubborn not to ease for pleasure. She was really different from other woman that gave themselves up to him.

Melli was back in her office writing some notes but she was seeing Cindy showing a small note from the labs. They got more females pregnant during the last few months and they were released. However, after giving birth, they get new ones or gives some pill that makes the female not able to become pregnant but take in all of the males cum inside their stomachs. "So everything is doing well?" "Yes, so far. I guess we will be done and still working with getting more and more." she said happy but Melli nods to work on some things again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:29 pm

He waited in his cell he hated waiting and g hated having to be nice to the leaders here.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:16 pm

Melli was alone in her room since she lived in the facility, writing some last notes down while dressed for the night. She sees most of everything doing well but thought about him and from what she felt. After that couple of minutes, her pussy was still soaked and hot from the time. However, she was thinking of how rough he can really be with her. Having a male like that was exciting and she knew he was waiting like a good boy he was. She knew the drones were watching over his cell so he can't escape but her notes were just fine.

Her fingers were stroking her pussy slightly while gently thinking about what else she could do with him. Should she keep him in her own room to be sure about some tests? No, it was not something else to bother her. Maybe tomorrow will find more tests to see her theory.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:28 am

It was sudden and something she didn't expect. Her body was suddenly and powerfully drawn to him she wanted him to go wild and she gasps as how wet the thoughts and feeling she had for him made her as she keeps rubbing. It was amazing that he could effect her for so long when she got bored with most males. And he did admit he wanted to fuck her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:55 am

Maybe tonight she could test her theory instead and gets up. Her body was already burning and feeling heated so she decided to go ahead and visit him. Maybe during that time, she could maybe check on him. Brandon was still waiting in his cell to wonder if he was ever gonna get visitors but it could be just home during the time. He lays back against the wall from the thought but he was still silent right after that. He was about to get some sleep before seeing the door opening to show someone walking in the cell.

"Oh, it's you." he said as Melli walks into the room and shuts the door that she pushes a code to lock it, walking over to only wear some black tight shorts with a very short T-shirt so he could see her stomach and curves from the light. "What are you doing here? Am I needed for more tests?" "No, I'm not here because of that, I wish to test some...theory of mine."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:53 pm

This mad his ears twitch. "Theory?do tell now I'm curious and that is a hard thing to do." He said sitting patiently and calmly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:14 pm

"When you first came here, my other doctors told me none of the serums we give all males effected you. Not even my stronger one did anything to you and it made me wonder; are you immune to that type of thing?" she asked but Brandon raises one eye brow to look at her slightly confused from what she was asking. "Immune? Like me not feeling any effect from your so called shots right? I'm been good so I figure I shouldn't have one right?" he said shifting against the wall but Melli lets out a sigh before thinking. "True; It's like your body is able to make it's own....."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:42 pm

And counter it... in fact th3 newest batch of your own serunlm was based off my own and it drives breeders insane needing pleasure needing to take any female near them. It's a horrible copy of mine which I purer and easier to adjust for the conditions you want
    He said and she smiles. He can make his serum have any desired effect on the other persons body.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:47 pm

"So that explains why it never effected you. Not it makes me wonder what I should do to have you help me with this." Melli said about to get her clip board and writ but Brandon leans back a little bit. "I won't let you get the recipe from that easily. I don't want to give it off for free." he said but she stops to look right at him or away a little bit confused. "And what do you mean by that? I could just punish you, ya know. I always get what I need if it comes for making something of work. I don't think you can beat me with doing nothing else at the moment." she warns him but Brandon just sighs a little bit.

"How about I make you a offer or a deal?" She turns around with arms crossed to look at him. "A deal or a offer?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:51 pm

See it is some thing natural to me and cannot b3 replicated yet. But using it you can hAve control over another's feelings to make them feel what ever you want the to feel so str9ngly it changed how th3 ey act to reflect 5hat

He said and she decided to test and see if it was worth it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:56 pm

"Hmmmmm.." She scratches her nose wondering what he was going to do but she didn't say a thing. "Hold on. I said I can make a deal for you so......what do you think. I'll be of more help for you if you like...." he said but shows his chains that she had him in. Melli was not sure if she should but it still made her curious. However, she was safe since he couldn't smell her desired heat for wanting him for herself but same thing. "So? If you want me to help...just let me out of this."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:57 pm

He waited

Ooc: I think you should take the time and do a huge super post of your whole idea. I think I'm going to like it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:51 pm

ooc:I will if you don't leave. I'll get right on it.

bic:Melli still kept thinking because she was not sure if it was okay to do such a thing with him. He still was something a male that is to help with the breeding so right now, it might be something else. She could trust him or she could not. Letting out a sigh, she goes over to him and stats to take out a key for his chains. "Alright then, I guess I'm going to have to see this for myself." she said quietly but was thinks about something of what he might do.

"Okay then. If you can prove it to me in some way then I guess it's something right. Maybe I can figure something out. However, if you are going to behave yourself then maybe you can be of some help for me." She said undoing his chains but Brandon waited while gently lowering down his arm that was free while gently rubbing his wrist. He sees her releasing his other wrist but even up close, he could smell her heated desires as well wondering that her pussy was dripping a little. "Thank you, I was feeling my own wrists cramp up." "I guess so. Now, your deal or offer. You said you would help me out if I let you go right after. So, let me see what you can do-" She suddenly gasped in shock when he grabs her wrists tightly in his hands, lifting her up as she was face to face with him.

"What are you doing!? Put me down right now! she said but Brandon looks up and down at her before dropping her before seeing her stand up to go ahead and getting ready to call security but he gets their quickly to hold her down and against the small bed this place was given. She struggles to try and get away from him but it was not easy to get away. "As I said, it takes a while and some help to get a more stronger serum to pleasure another female. The one that you gave her would not be as strong or dangerous. However, I can make one that is a lit more stronger than the one you made. I can help you as best as I can but.....it depends if you can handle it." he touches her cheek but she flips them to hold him down on the bed glaring.

"Listen you, I've told you that I don't let anyone make me their pet. It's the other way around. So unless you are going to help me, I'm going to lock you up again because you're wasting my time right now." she said looking angry but Brandon keeps his cool to look at her face. "Has anyone told you how cute you look....." he said showing a smirk but Melli glares more annoyed before getting off his lap to get ready to call security but he grabs her wrists to stop her right where she was. "Look, I know you can trust me okay? I won't do anything to hurt you, Doctor. All I ask is for your help with this to work. Who knows? You might like it." he teases her but Melli didn't show a smirk or smile on her face. However he looks up and down at her body and near her shorts. "Same with helping you with your 'problem' down there. I'll make it go away if you let me help you." he teases but Melli looks at him then away from Brandon's face. Guess he found out about her little problem and was offering to help out with this. She was not sure about what to do but Melli just looks down feeling silent. "You're no better than the males we find and bring here. What makes you think your so 'speical'?"

"Because most women couldn't take me as they say and if you can feel....I'm kinda different." he said as she feels his cock throbbing against her shorts that her pussy was pressing against her again. She didn't say a thing nor looked at him till Brandon taps her shoulder to make her look down at him again.

"So, if you want to call your security, go right ahead but you won't get the help you want if you do. So, what will you do, Doc? Let this help slip or waste your time and let me help you." He was messing with her head but she slowly just starts thinking about it before looking more down from the idea. Could she do something like that or will she just ignore it. In some way, it could help her in some way. "Well, my doctor? Want to accept my help?" "........."

~A couple hours later~
    The night was still dark or just turned 12:10 later on. However, she was looking down slightly because of it. Her shirt was lifting up around her shoulders, feeling her own breasts sweaty. Her shorts were on the floor along with her panties as his own naked body was coated in some sweat from pleasuring her. He was in between her legs licking her pussy and eating it out slowly, moving his hands down her thighs slightly. He was groaning out from how she tasted but it told him she was never touched by anyone just yet but was a virgin. "I never knew you are a virgin here, Doctor. No one took your little flower inside of you?" he teases but she glares at him to not answer him. She didn't have to because others wouldn't get her not finding the right one to pleasure her.

"Don't let this get to your head, Mister Maboroshi. You said I was going to help you with your theory. Same with seeing how you are able to create a more powerful serum for my new dose. S-so how is this any help?" she asked but Brandon just looks at her slightly but smirked. "Because you are allowing a male like me to do this to you. Isn't that telling me you wish for a real man to fuck you as the woman you are?" ".........Let me up right now. You are ruining this and making me re think of taking your help." she said but Brandon held her right where she was, licking her clit to make her shudder.

"Oh no. We are not stopping this right now so you can leave. I'm already asking for you to trust me and help me with this. I'll be gentle with you." he teases but lowers his head to spread her pussy open smelling her strong sweet scent to push his lips against her pussy and started sucking her hard. A loud gasp came from her lips feeling his hot tongue swirling inside of her but she bit her finger while watching him pleasuring her as if he already claimed her. "H-How is this b-being gentle? You are not helping me with this right now....and yet, it's not working." she said glaring but winces when his tongue was rubbing deeper and his thumb rubbing her clit that was hard under it. "You sure taste good, doctor....." "S-shut up......."

She leans her head back against the wall feeling him licking or trying to get deeper but Melli tries to ignore it. "This is just for science and help. He said he would help me either way.....and yet.....it's just the same way as other males pleasuring women. How is he any different?" she thought but tries to sit up away from his mouth but Brandon held her closer so she wouldn't move much more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:22 am