Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Breeding farms

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Breeding farms

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:08 pm

He was still calm but looking at her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:17 pm

"From your studies, I see you feed on most things but I think your demon form was the strongest or negative strongest." she said while Brandon was looking at her still annoyed with her and being re caught again. "You're point?" She lets out a sigh before reaching to unbutton her lab coat and remove it, setting it on the table then goes ahead to reach for her zipper on her skirt. "Wait; what are you-" "What? I'm going to help feed you. That should help your craving become as ease correct?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:22 pm

Yes but I warn you every other proud demon has been driven insane by me.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

"You already spiked my interests but I think I'll be fine. You won't break me that easily even from your past partners." Melli said before removing her skirt to show some black panties and stockings. She walks over to him still wearing her med high heel shoes to bend down at his level. "If you are what they say then I think I can handle you.." she said before getting him to lay back on his back but he saw her get on top of her and crawls above to his face. He sees her pussy when she moves her panties to the side. "Lets test that tongue of yours. So don't stop unless I tell you to." she said before grabbing his head and makes him press against her pussy. He didn't say a thing but begins licking against her pussy slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:32 pm

He felt normal no special power no nothing but helicked one spot when he found it and she almost lost herself with how hard his tongue was stabbing her g spot
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:35 pm

"T-tongue just as strong as your powers I see. Not bad I guess." she said feeling him licking more against her g spot as she begins rocking her hips against his tongue more slowly, feeling his hands touching her thighs. Melli felt that to stop. "What did I say? hands behind your back and don't touch. If you try it again, I'll be sure you get punished. Now keep going." she said before he continues again. She grips some of his hair feeling him licking deeper, his lips brushing against her clit.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:41 pm

He sucked hard to send her into a spasm of hard pleasure before resuming his licking this time swirling around inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:44 pm

She was panting slightly in pleasure but she groans out to grind her hips more against his face, looking down to let out a low moan. He was good with his tongue, she'll give him that. However, she might have to run a few more tests to be sure. While he was doing that, her pussy was twitching and itching as it was ready to cum hard from this. "Come on, make me cum or else we might be doing this for a while won't we?" she said arching her back a little as his tongue pushes and rubs her spot again. She hisses in pleasure but still kept grinding more against his face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:51 pm

He did something she didn't expect again and he sucks her clit as his tongue made her cum violently on his face
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:53 pm

She shook from her sharp climax but Melli sits up from his face while moving off of him as her pussy was squirting hard on the floor. How strong and a good effect on her own body but it left more questions. She walks back to the desk to write the notes down while Brandon sat up a little to see her writing but not looking at him yet. "*Writing*"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:02 pm

He knew she came because it was on his face but she seemed to be ignoring his pleasure. He thought it was a trick
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:08 pm

"Okay, so not bad. I never guess you could make someone cum that strong. We could try something else if you like." she said but Brandon looked down at the floor but she noticed that to sigh. "What? Is something wrong with you now? Or are you planning on not speaking to me?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:11 pm

I just want this to be over with. It's embarrassing when I lose control. He said and that made her more interested.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:17 pm

"You have a fear of losing control? Interesting. Tell me, what could happen if you did lost control. Could it be from feeling something good? Something pleasuring you? Or is it something so strong you can't tell me?" she asked now wanting to know but he didn't say a thing to Melli. He wasn't planning on telling her about it. "You won't find out about it so stop trying.." "You think I won't?" she said to set the pen down and walks over to him as Brandon sees her near him. Melli bends down on her knees before grabbing his cock. "What are you planning?" He asked to see her lick her small lips to stroke him. "I'm going to find out what makes you click....." she purrs but before he could speak, Brandon winces a little feeling her stoking his cock but licking against it while looking up at him to see his reaction.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:19 pm

He didn't seem effected but it as tasty the best and some of his cum was still on it and she could taste his energy. It was all so much she started to see how the others were fucked insane
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:25 pm

He didn't say anything but Melli sits up but strokes his cock. "Awww, what's with the look? You don't my touch?" she asked but he looks away from her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:27 pm

I don't want to hurt you. The others never got better.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:32 pm

"You don't know me do you? I can take care of myself, and that means I can take your monster cock. So, either you shove that cock inside of me and fuck me or I'll leave you here alone for a couple hours." she said with arms crossed over her large breasts. "You don't care do you?" "Oh come on, don't you want to fuck a sexy woman like me? Maybe males wanted to so I know you do right?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:51 pm

Isn't that simple. He said and she decided to show him she could handle him by forcing him inside her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:15 am

She sits on his lap while rubbing the tip slowly against her never touched pussy. "I hear that virgin females are your favorite so I know my tightness should do you some good." Melli said while rubbing the tip more against her more while Brandon was looking at her not speaking. He thought she was seriously insane but he was not sure about it himself. Either way, it was confusing and shocking. Before long, Brandon winces when he feels his tip slowly pushing into her as she feels him but slowly keeps pushing down more. "How are you not bleeding-" "It don't hurt me, just a slight pressure but I'm shocked that you are this size. Not many males are able to stay this big.." she said thinking a little but keeps going down before feeling his tip pressing against her womb.

"You okay?" he asked but she didn't answer him while trying to push him into her more. "Come on, you can push in way more deeper. Just need to get past the womb opening.....and..." she twitches feeling the tip pushing against it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:15 pm

She was panting and trying harder until at last she pushed past and fell on him hard. The sting was from too much too fast and it went away when she breathed in and started to move herself. He felt way too good to resist and already she was close to cumming. She never met a male lie this in her life no dominatrix had. He would be broken
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:22 pm

It was impressive that other dominatrix couldn't handle someone like him and yet, she was glad to know this. Her pussy was already clamping down on him but she still moved her hips down on his own lap. Her panting was against his neck while her breasts rub against his chest, her nipples pressing against him as well. "Hah I'm shocked mmmmm you should be liking this or I guess not? You don't like feeling a virgin being this tight?" She purrs slightly but Brandon kept still as she was bucking her hips.

Her wetness was still dripping down his length but sees Brandon trying to hold her hips but she held them down on the floor. "Don't move. I don't like anyone disobeying me so be still.." she moans against his lips but leans down to kiss him, swirling her tongue against his own.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:45 pm

She feel him swelling more inside her as she keeps moving her hips and kissing him. He was amazing and her pleasure was rising quickly as her nipples tingle and her soaking pussy drips down his cock. He doesn't move resisting the urges he had to really enjoy this as she started to fuck herself on his cock harder and
    deeper that her pussy stretched thin and nearly tore as his cock pulsed larger inside surprising her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:59 pm

"You gotten bigger I see? No matter, lets keep going shall we? Maybe you might get the freedom to cum inside of me." she said panting against his lips before slamming her hips down hard on his cock, pushing it deeper again more and more. She was shivers from the pleasure he felt but slowly groans out in pleasure. She moans to lean her head back while hearing the wet slaps of her pussy against his cock.

"Haa such a beast you are too. Maybe Cindy did a good job picking you hmm? Feeling you sure is exciting." she said before leaning near his neck to kiss against it and leave some bites against his skin.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:04 pm

She started to taste his power inside her pussy as she started to absorb it. Her pleasure shot up so fast she didn't know what to do at first but after she painted a few times she remembered and continues as he grows bigger trying to resist still. But why was he resisting he clearly loved it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:10 pm