Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Breeding farms

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Breeding farms

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:20 pm

You need the venom glands of an incubus that's the only way to reproduce the serum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:32 pm

"I'm sure I can find something like that...." she said going to a computer and begins typing in something.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:40 pm

He sat Nd watched her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:46 pm

She begins studying up some ideal incubus that might have something that could help later on. Melli wanted to fix whatever she can to get some venom to help her boost.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:23 am

He sat down looking at her files in secret to learn she had collected information on every incubus that passed in secret. He sat and watched her seeing her blushing at the desires racing in her mind. His venom was really that strong.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 am

"This has to be wrong; your venom surpasses the ones that I had here before. No one is that powerful unless their the over lord of all the incubus that live around. However, I'm more worried about it myself. With such power, that one person could rule over anyone and everyone however he wishes." she said worried but begins typing in new info to find something else. "Are you sounding worried about-"

"Hush.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:24 am

There wasn't anything else. He was mixed with the Lord of all incubus not only that but directly related to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:33 am

"I think I'm gonna have to figure something out or else I'll just forget about it and just do what is needed." Melli said but was trying to figure something out about that. She wonders what else she should do but sees what else is needed right after. "Lets see..........what else can I do..."

She didn't bother Brandon right now but just tries to figure something else out at the moment.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:39 am

Would it help I I said my serum can be changed to have any desired effect on the patient?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:43 am

She didn't look back at him still typing something but Brandon sighs to see she didn't look at him. "Listen; I might be of more help to you Doctor. I mean, I can show you the different effects that my venom can do to others instead of what you know so far." Seeing her still typing on the main keyboard, Melli lets out a sigh still not looking back.

"Right, same with you saying I can't do a thing to change my own view of your so called recipe. Listen, you are starting to waste my time with working with you and I don't see how much longer I can do anything with you..." she said muttering a bit. "Meaning?" "I can have you sent back to your cell and leave you there instead. I can figure this out myself since I'm not getting a good view from this...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:22 pm

You dont get it do you... there is no recipe it is from my body. It can't n synthesized. It can n produced with incubus glands and nothing more you would have to cut the glands out of the incubus.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:47 pm

"........." He was right. In order for this to work, she would have to do that but Melli never did things like that. Her work was up with helping with sexual tension, nothing more. Right now, things like this was not helping her. With a sigh, she covers her face to go ahead and ignore it. "You know what? Fine. I guess you will have to go ahead to leave and all. Just go back to your cell. I'll figure something else myself." she said.

Brandon sighs to see her not listening to her but sees that she didn't answer her. "Look, are y-" "I am telling you to leave. I don't need your help I guess so let me....just work." she said before sitting down and starts typing again for some info again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:09 pm

"Or." He said "You can work with me and I will supply you with as much as you need." When he said 'need' her pussy shifted in want. She started needing him inside her. As she ignores th I impulse she thinks about his offer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:16 pm

"Work with you?" She asked with a eye brow raised.

"Yes. I can offer you what you need in order to make this work. However, you have to trust me in any way for me to help you. I won't do anything wrong, I just wish to help you." he said but she didn't say a thing about it. Her mind was thinking slightly because of it but feels her body burning from that. She didn't know what to say at the moment but Brandon just waited for her to say something till he just ignores it. "Look you, I don't need your help. I'm fine the way I am now so no. I don't need it.......now, you are to head back to your-"

She gets away from him while trying to get away from him so she could call her guards.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:01 pm

He returned to his cell without a fuss knowing sh3 couldn't refuse him. Her body was distracting her driving towards him in lustful heat. And now even her private research was dependant on a substance only he could produce. She shudders and touchesherself try I g to ease her heat but as she find her desire for him grew worse than when she broke to him and begged for his cock. She shuddered and tried to ease the heat again only making . Her desperate to ease the desires building insid3 her all for him as the serum in her blood activates after dusk.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:19 pm

Other doctors in the facility was getting ready to stop their progress for the day but head to their rooms to rest. As for Melli, she was still in her office but the light was toned down and even her slowly shivering to herself. She sits in her chair while laying her head down, fucking herself with her fingers slightly because of it. Her body was starting to hurt but her soft moans was the only noise heard from the room, with the soft squishing noises being in the same way.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:27 pm

She needed him too badly now it was so hard without him she couldn't be a it any longer as she cuts and falls limp on her desk panting as she drools and her desires grow worse. "N-no choice h-He is what I need. " she said as she stumbles over to the door weak and shaking.

He was laying back in his cell tossing a ball knowing she would n craving him soon. He stopped the ball when he heard the lock on his cell turn then everything flicker and go out as she opened th3 door. She turned off everything in the room except life support that revved up the heat as she closes the door and locks it. He saw her shivering and stumbling as he stood to catch her and she tackled him down panting herd to undress his pants.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:39 pm

She tries to touch him but Brandon stop her to make her gasp. "What are you doing here? I thought you didn't need my help. You said you were okay with being by yourself.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:41 pm

He held her still waiting for a good answer if sh3 liked he would turn her away to suffer if she told the truth he would give her what she wanted.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:54 pm

"I...I need...your help. Please, I-" "No, you don't. Since you seem to have everything under control doctor. You don't need me to help you in any way as I think. Besides, you are able to take care of yourself." he said holding her but he could feel her nipples poking his chest but she closed her hands into fists, feeling the venom heating her body to make her weaker.

"I know I s-said that but.....I seriously need your help. After you t-took me, your venom is still inside my blood stream. I'm being effected by it and it seems to happen at n-night. I'm already aching all over and the only one that can help m-me is you. Please, I don't think I'll be able to.." She tries to kiss his lips but Brandon stops her again to grip her throat to see her wincing. "Why should I help you? As I remember, you said you don't need help, that you don't want anything to do with me now..."

"I-I know I said that but....please, I'll do whatever you ask now. I'll let you live in my dorm with me. I'll let you help me whenever it's needed. I'll....I-I'll...I'll let you fuck me whenever you wish and I won't stop you. You said I am the only one that could keep going with you till my mind breaks." she begs him but Brandon looks at her to show his eyes staring into her own.

"Then tell me what you want?" "I...I want you. I need you, please. If I don't, I'll die......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:57 pm

He heldnher shin and stared at her eyes. Tell me exactly what you want. He said and she gulped hoping she wouldnt have to tell him. Bit he wasnt going to give her pleasure if she didnt.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:08 pm

"I...I want you to hold me down..a...and fuck me. I need to feel you hurt me, I need to feel you biting me as you fuck me over and over with that c-cock of yours." she said embarrassed now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:15 pm

He pushed her down and hits her neck close to her nerve as his hands pin her down by her wrists and his legs force her squirming legs open as he hits her again earning a moan as her wetness stained amd ruined her outfit. He tore it off stinging her skin and he saw her breasts leaning down to bite them as his hands rip away her bottoms stinging her skin as his hands run hard.

Sh3 moans out loving it and squirms more until sh3 feels him strip and his cock splashed against her spake pussy making her yelp in pleasure feeling it's hot heavy size. He pushed her down by her breasts and slammed inside biting her neck again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:32 pm

She shivers slightly feeling his rough grip but was moaning against his neck too. He keeps her right where he wanted her, feeling her just grinding against him in heat.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:34 pm

She moans in pleasure as he granted her desire keeping his promise he made before that sh3 dismissed. She moans worse as he fucks her harder and his cock but against the entrance to her womb making her burn in lust for him to violate her and destroy her purity.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:20 pm