Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Breeding farms

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Breeding farms

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:25 pm

She rested slightly because of it but her body was shivering slightly because of it. She wanted to feel more right after. She opens one eye to see him thinking to what he should do but she sits up slowly while her body was absorbing all of his power and cum.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:36 pm

He turned to look at he rad she sat up. He wasn't go in ? To do anything to her anymore already proving his point to her and he as curious about th3 demon powers he sensed in the facilities until he wa close then they vanished he was tracking incubus demons and their succubus partners who run the facilities
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:41 pm

He looks around to stand up from the bed and begins giving it some thought that he ignored Melli standing up from the bed and going to get her clothes. She didn't know what to say right now but feels like she got what she needed but why did she feel like he used her. Even though she got her info, with him it was different. She begins dressing again but said nothing to him. His cum was filled in her womb but she didn't say anything to fix her hair.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:48 pm

The recipe to my serum is not something you can safely copy... you have to take it from my body to use it. He explained to her and she knew his tail was the best place to get it from once she figured out how to get him to use his secret power
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:16 pm

"I see. I guess I will have to find out about it don't I? Either way, that's something." she said quiet but slowly tries to try and figure something out about what she should do. Right away, she will hope of figuring this out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:30 pm

The active ingredient is my own DNA which you can't copy" he said and she nodded and the sight if his relentless fucking hit her hard to make her blush and heat up. She panted and ignored it remembering what his sweat did to her. She thought about the serum more when she recovered and noticed that he wasn't trying to make her his or claim her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:41 pm

"So, what do I have to do then? If you won't let me just do what is needed to make this batch." she said not looking at him but Brandon sighed to just let it out. "Let me help you but I need to be along side you." he said to see her look shocked. "What!? Are you insane!!" "You want this batch don't you?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:14 pm

I'll give it to you and you alone it will be our secret. He was serious and he swore he would not escape. This was th3 biggest breeding farm there was in the public eye and he knew there was a connection to the leaders. His serum was enough to trade for a trip to see th3 boss.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:08 pm

Melli didn't say a thing after a while but she figures why not? It was a fair trade after a while during that. She would get the recipe while he gets his freedom to move around this place no matter what. Plus, she wouldn't take back her word when it comes to something important. "So my dear, do we have a deal?" he asked again but Melli looks at him then at the clipboard to sigh. "Fine, we have a deal. Just follow me and don't get away from me okay?"

"But of course." Brandon stood up and walks over to her after he did get dressed in some clothes but right after, she slides her main key card and watches the door open. The hallways was already busy with other female doctors at work but speaking about some things regarding it. Melli walks out and down the hallway with Brandon, looking at her notes but Brandon was busy scanning and looking around to see just how big this farm was.

"Doctor? If it's not too much to ask. How many males are-" "About 1.9 billion males in counting are in my farm but this is just to be sure everyone is given the equal amount of food and a place to live. Just as long as they give what they signed for." She explains while other doctors was seeing her and Brandon beside her. "That many? Goodness, you sure are full for a farm.." "We manage."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:57 am

He followed her until she reached her lab. Suddenly she wanted him again in her sanctuary.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:38 am

"Please make yourself at home or take a seat. Since you are going to be here with me, might as well make you a room here." she said blushing to head over into the next room, fixing the guest room. Melli rarely had a guest living with her in the breeding farms but in some way, it was usually for Cindy and no one else. She fixed up a guest bed for him, some other things as well during the time.

Brandon waited till she said it was okay for him to check out his new guest room but because of his strong hearing, he could hear many other males, including the strong ones, mating or training under the faculty. For one women, Melli sure was good when it came to doing this and yet, he was unsure what got her into doing this. In some way, he decided to wait to ask that to her. The room was ready as Melli walks back out and goes to him. "Okay; your room is ready to go. I'll send for someone to prepare some food for you since I get the feeling you didn't eat the food that was given to you."

"You can't blame a male for not wanting to eat. Plus, I was not hungry at the time." he said to her but Melli lets out a sigh. "Right; same with what you said about something else regarding it. Look, I'll go ahead and call for some food that you can eat if you are hungry." she walks over to a phone and picks it up to call someone. "That is nice for you to do that but what if I'm not hungry for food but something else? Maybe if I-" "Don't. You need food to eat okay? Don't bother with not eating me because you need food......" she said quietly to dial the number again.

He saw her waiting for the one to pick up the phone. "Hi Cindy. Can you go and prepare the food for a certain someone?" she asked.

'For someone? Are you sure about that it's not for youself-" "No, just send me a big buffet plate for my room please." She asked on the phone but looking right at him to then look away. Why was it hard for her to focus and ignore him but she didn't say anything else that Cindy was giggling on the phone. "Just get me some food please?" she asked before hearing Cindy nod to hang up the phone.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:29 pm

A Buffett. You know that can get pricy beautiful.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:35 pm

"Right but here it's not expensive here so you can eat all you want." she said hanging up the phone but sets her clipboard down and sighs. This could be a perfect time for taking a shower to get cleaned up but she was not sure about leaving him in here by himself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:59 pm

He sat and waited.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:02 pm

Letting out a sigh she goes to take a quick shower so this way, Melli won't have problems with other things later on. As for Brandon, he just waited for all this to happen and the same with the food coming to them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:04 pm

She panted holding her chest aS her body hit a pang of desire for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:14 pm

Her body was burning for him but she tried to ignore the hunger her body needed. Out of many males they get here at the factory, Melli tries to shake it off and tries to finish up cleaning up. He was waiting for her in the room but the room service did arrive after the food was set down for him so he could start eating.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:44 pm

He supplied her with his venom and she tak3s some on her lips to test if it was corrupted. And soon it began to effect her. Slowly she became more sensitive to touch and unnoticed by her or him she wanted to be closer to him get to know him better.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:50 pm

She begins asking questions towards him which Brandon answers honestly. At least he wouldn't lie to her during this but it's sweet to know. He was actually speaking with her and even enjoying his company. So far, they were talking for a couple minutes that became two hours as Brandon finishes the food. "So your saying my potion for your recipe is not strong enough? That it's not the same as yours?"

"Nope. Remember, the one you copied is just a copy of the real one. As for me, I have it and..heh, you got the result of it." he looks over at her to see her blushing red face when he said that then looks away from him again. Why did he have to sound like that? Even when they were just talking? "You're point, Mr. Maboroshi?" "You loved it......"

"P-please focus. Anyway, so even if mine is not as strong that I understand by the way. I don't get how strong yours is? Are you hiding something from me? Am I missing something that is needed to make my copy stronger as yours?" she asked to see him shake his head. "That depends on what you are adding as a sub to make what you have now. Here, let me show you a different way to explain it." He said looking around before going to her main hologram computer and types in something. She looked rather confused to why and what he was doing.

"Okay. Here's is a pic of your copy of my recipe of what you are giving males here each day," he shows a image of the bio structure of hers. "And here is my original recipe.." He then shows the second one that shows his. "As you can see, when comparing the two, you can notice mine has more structure, strength, chemicals, etc in mine that is injected into the male body and them injecting into a female. As to yours, it just has a few things from it that isn't not effected but still sends pleasure signals of arousal to the brain."

"Hmmmm, so you are saying even if it's the same thing, the original is more stronger than mine." "Yes. True, it's strong but not at it's full peak and from what you saw before, you already had a taste of what my power can do and what pleasure you felt because of it. Even now, the pleasure I gave you remains in your systems and blood stream to effect your body." She wasn't sure what but somehow, that could explain the feelings she's getting now.

"Care you explain the feelings or effects of your real serum then? Just to be sure?" "Well, I have a list but I don't know if their are more but hey, their could be. Side effects are as followed:

~Sensitivity is up to 89% and higher
    ~Sexual desire is up more stronger than usual
    ~Strong climaxes
    ~Wetness will increase/being hard will multiply to be more thicker
    ~fuzzy thoughts
    ~urges will increase. Touching yourself or masturbating.
    ~Weaker muscles
    ~Only the one that you see or has given you my full serum will not be happy with another
    ~Broken mind
    ~Craving for it over and over

"In other words; I think from what I gave you, you're going to need me from now on. Am I right-"
    "Now, now. Lets not get over ourselves here Mr. Maboroshi. Yes, what I did was just to test what your said about your serum and it helped. Now, I know I'm missing a few pieces here and there in it. If I can just get the rest of the-" He shook his head to make her more confused about it.

"What do you mean no? We have a agreement." she said getting annoyed. "Yes, I know that but it takes time for this to become made. Second, I need the proper body conditions to do that like food and other things. Same with being able to also relieve myself too." he said that made her slightly confused again.

"What are you talking about? Aren't you already relieved from......b-before?" she said with a hesitating tone. "Yes but I forgot to tell you; sometimes I get them again in a quick few hours or longer but the next one is stronger than the last time. Not many females I've taken could take the other ones. However, you seem strong enough so...maybe you can?"

"Me? What makes you think I can take them?!" "Because you're the only one that lasted my little test for ten hours straight and loved it. I have a feeling you can take the other levels as well, Doctor. If only I knew your real name then maybe we can get somewhere." he asked hoping she will tell him but Melli crossed her arms and legs with a serious look in her eyes. "Sorry Maboroshi. I won't tell you my real name. You can keep calling me Doctor if you wish but you won't get my first name."

So she was still somewhat stubborn, even to giving him her first name? With a sigh, Brandon shook his head to go back after turning off the hologram and sits down again. "I was just being nice miss. I wasn't trying anything if that's what you worry about." he said but Melli didn't answer. "Right. Anyway, if you are done with the food, I guess we can continue with showing you around the breeding farms here. Same with you having any questions you might wish to ask me as we go." She said standing up to get her clip board again.

He stood up as well, ready to go but he wished she wasn't so serious all the time. Could be since she's the one that started this facility, she had to stay as strong and tough as possible. Really attractive to him if he thinks to himself. Maybe it won't be so bad and because of his venom being in her body, she would be craving for more each time she thought about it. "So, shall we go?" she asked seeing him nod before they leave to go to the testing floor while passing other doctors.

"That leaves one question; do you have another boss here besides you? I get you created this place but..." "If you must know, that's Miranda. She's the boss of the higher heads and the one that placed me as owner to my own breeding farm. However, thanks to you getting the others to destroy their own farms, the higher heads are not happy and is trying to find ways to fix the damages. From reading your report records, you caused the females to never go back to re building it but just serving you forever...."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:33 am

Every move he made made her blush she wanted his worse and worse as his own want for her increases just as bad. His true serum connected them because she secretly even to herself wanted to be with him. He explained that to copy his serum that no chemicals could do I exactly
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:42 am

They kept walking to the other side of the farms, seeing the other doctors walking by and just doing their work till both her and him get to the breeding room. He was able to see a lot of contained males breeding with females sealed inside with them. Their bodies were coated in cum from past tests that the females were moaning out loudly that you couldn't hear another speaking. "Keep walking, Mr. Maboroshi." she said to him while she kept walking but Brandon didn't say a thing till he kept following her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:06 am

He wanted to end it but he had to be patient.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:14 am

They still kept walking more down the hallway till Melli sees the door near by, seeing some lab that was near. "Okay, now this is the lab where we create the copy of your recipe. However, with your help, I'll be having a stronger one." she said checking more notes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:34 am

You aren't listening to copy it you have to be like me. The I no other way.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:30 pm

"Gee, thanks for dropping my own idea of increasing it's strength." she said glaring at him while Brandon looks at her, seeing Melli's eyes shifting away from his own eyes to think. Now what will she do? This strength serum won't be as strong as Brandon's own but it could tell her she need to figure something out her own way. "Fine, I guess I'll figure something myself to make some booster for my serum. I Guess I don't need you to help me..." she said ignoring him now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:10 pm