Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Breeding farms

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Breeding farms

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:52 pm

It was another warm afternoon today at the giant breeding farms building as female doctors were walking down the hallways with notes and clipboards about some things and tests about the males known in this world. So far, the building was filled with millions and millions of male species; Demon, elf, slime, vampires, witches, sayians, incubus, werewolves, dragons, Etc. Many males were brought here or traded here for giving off their needed sperm but they were testing them out to be sure it was for good reasons. So far, the female doctors were always getting big results with females that would let the males fill them up with their cum and either gets to live here with them. One doctor was checking a chamber with three males breeding some females inside as they were coated in their cum but too dazed to speak because of the pleasure. She saw they were easy to break but still enjoys the feeling of being with a man.

"Tests are still the same I guess. We already got some new males added in the building but we are starting to already expand thanks to the strong aphrodisiac each gets. You sure it's strong than the last dose?" The doctor named Melina asked her helper as she nods. "Yes, we made sure it was the strongest we have right now since we are collecting and checking each sample we receive from a male here. Right now, the new males have been given their shots and well......we even selected a special one for you, Doctor."

"Special? What do you mean?" "Well, we know many of the guys here wish to breed with you but you said they were not good enough for you. So, we and some others have looked and finally got traded one that will be perfect for you. We just hope you like him. He's really attractive." "Really? You think this man is perfect for me? After so many have not spiked my interests, you think he's the good choice?" she asked before seeing her friend walking beside her to smile. "Yes; we didn't inject the shot into him just yet because he seems to be already excited about coming here but it could be just me." she said but Melina sighed to still keep walking looking at the notes on her clip board. "I won't have time to even see him, Cindy. Can't we re think about this later on?" she said but Cindy shook her head. "Please? We know you will like him, Melina. Just give it a shot." she begs her friend but Melina looks at her then back down the hallway.

She already had a lot of things to do but it might not be too bad to see how strong this male was with resisting a woman dominating him. "*Sighs* Fine...I guess I'll give it a shot."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Breeding farms

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:17 pm

Cindy smiles confident that this was the one because every facility he ever went to was destroyed and any female given to him would be so dazed and stuffed with cum they couldn't move and they were insane begging over and over to go back or not spill the cum. These were sent to rehabilitation where they were turned into breeders. Chained they are lowered into the cells of the most sexually violent males and fucked mercilessly until they get pregnant.

Brandon was chained and had his face covered with a special cloth that blocks sound and airflow from outside it. Inside was a rebreather that filtered out the air he breathed. He was big and hard because even the strongest doses of aphrodisiac mellow him out without arousing him. Touch sound taste were his arousal points and his file was rather large. Melli noticed and saw his history and how no dominatrix could wrest him to work. "All who tried became ever faithful to him and destroyed the facility to free him." Some of the names on the list were names of women who were I the top of their league. "Race: undestermined... (subject shows multiple traits from many races some artificially introduced through unknown means on a level beyond the subatomic. ) well that means he's a nobody." Melli said her heels claiming total command of all other sounds her lab coat hugging her bountiful curves and her breasts ready to burst from her bra and over the v of her coat. She stood in from of his cell and saw it had its own relative dimensions. Cutting it off from the rest of the facility. As the door opened she saw him chained up as he was with her isolation bag on his face.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:47 pm

She never could guess this man was able to defeat the more dominant women from the other facilities, even breeding them to broken sanity. Even joining the other breeders that wanted more. Her indigo eyes scan the paper work again before checking for any extra info on him but most of it said 'Unable to identity. Subject destroyed history to keep hidden.' Dangerous, strong, cunning, but mostly dangerous. How could the other women become so weak regarding their studies toward this one guy? "Geez, Cindy. You are one insane person but a good friend non the less. Lets try a little blood sample then.." She pushes two buttons near the door as a needle robot arm lowers down with whirls and hums, pressing against this man's arm to try piercing the skin.

At first, it seems it wasn't able to from how strong he was. Melli raised one eye brow from this before waiting for it to get the sample. However, after pressing into his arm more, the needle snaps and fling over to the wall. "Seems he's indestructible. Just what kind of male are you..." she said to herself before writing something down on her clipboard and sees him up close and personal. She was impressed from the strength but his body strength. If he was able to break a machine robotic arm and needle, he had to be something right?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:19 pm

He said something but the cloth made him soundness so she took it off. "Aaah a mind reader thank you milady I know you didn't hear me but I hoped you were watching. So what is it this time what trick are they trying to use to break me.?" He was calm relaxed even happy? It seemed impossible but here he was
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:28 pm

That confused her to how someone like him was so calm about this? Is this what Cindy told her about? Either way, she ignored it and looks back at her clip board and walks back to some other computers that kept with his medical status. "I won't be breaking you just yet since you are not like the other males we have in my building. I don't know what you are so happy about and yet, I'm not going to ask." she said pressing some buttons before writing some info down. "Please understand milady, I'm not trying to be different or anything. Not in a mean way...." "Of course you aren't."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:32 pm

He bites his tongue and spit the blood into a test tube. "There enough blood to clone an army of anything you want or enough to learn what I am. It's a doozy."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:39 pm

She looks at the test tube filled with his blood before taking it and looks at it. This color was normal but it still seems off. "I don't understand why you are being so calm about this. Usually males that come here would try to escape but you seem just...calm. I don't know if you are planning something but if you are, I won't hold back with keeping you in line." Melli said but Brandon just shut his mouth before swallowing the last bit of blood in his mouth. "Again; I won't do anything milady. I did give you my blood sample did I not? That should prove I won't do anything." he said but Melli looks at him then down at the blood filled test tube. She turns to the computer to run a DNA test on it, seeing what she might be working with here.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:05 pm

He was told he would go free if this went well so he knew enough not to act out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:14 pm

She was scanning the info as the computer run scans on his blood but when it was done, Melli raised one eye brow. "Status?" "Acknowledged; male is made from different species but they are still close to becoming what is known as a immortal. These species are rare and not many are known in this world. Test shows only two were alive but other is unknown." Melli looks down at the notes on her clipboard but then back at Brandon that was waiting calm before she walks over to him again and looks at him again. This man was something else and the computer never is wrong. "Have you gotten what you wished to know, milady?" he asked but she didn't answer him. Was something else not known about him or is she just confused or losing some info? Either way, she lets out a sigh.

"No, I believe you have shown enough.." Melli turns to leave the room as the door re opens again and closes behind her. Before leaving, she flips a switch as the chains that was holding him releases him and lowers him down to the ground on his feet, the area was still okay or on stand by before she was writing something down again before speaking. Before long, she sighs again. "I have enough to know what is needed. You are free to go or if you wish, you will be shown to your room during the time being for other testings. Either way, we thank you for your time..." she said not looking at him and walks off into another hallway with the information she needed. Brandon sees the back door open to the outside if he wishes to be free or he could walk down another path that will show him to his room.

"You did what? You didn't-" Cindy finds out Melli let him go but she was busy once more checking on some male demons that was fucking some females in the sealed up chamber near by. "I don't understand. You let him go and I thought he was perfect for you." "Well, I was interested when finding out the test about him but after that, I didn't know. I think he would be too strong from his tests to destroy my farm and I can't have that, now can I?" he said while walking to the main hallway of this place with Cindy following her. "But we were sure it was good for you. Are you sure he was.." "As I said, he's free to stay or leave. I collected enough data for me to study on."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Ooc: you and I both know that wasn't your idea. He was lied to. He is her hookup
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:32 pm

ooc:Do you want me to edit my post then? I can do that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:34 pm

No just make it a trap from melli a good one and do your original idea too.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:43 pm

ooc: I could change my post but fine....

bic:"So, does this mean he won't come back? I guess you really were not serious about having a pet huh? I'm sorry Melli." Cindy said with a sigh but she didn't say anything else before Melli reaches to type in some code. "Ummm, what are you doing?" she asked but Melli looks at a small screen from her desk before seeing her med army drones cloaked to make them invisible. "If he think he can be somewhat of a subject for me, I have to test it. Right?" she said but Cindy looks more confused. "Test him? Wait, did that mean-"

She looks at the screen before watching Brandon walking off down the path but he senses something near by, looking around seeing nothing right now. He didn't say anything else before slowly going ahead and walking again till he stops when something grabs his arm to pull him back but he blasts it. He was not sure what was going on till he sees them holding him down before getting in some fight with him. Melli and Cindy could see how strong he was but it was something new for her. Either way, she was watching them holding him down as more and more grab Brandon and carries him back to the breeding place.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:49 pm

I knew it never trust the ruling class they will always bite your ass.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:56 pm

"There. He should be okay with us now. I'll be sure they get his new cell ready to go for him." Melli said writing something but Cindy blinks at her friend and lets out a sigh. "I will never get how chasing after your targets are fun for you." she said with arms crossed but Melli looks at her before both of them wait. After a couple hours, the drones get back into the breeding farms before heading into the new cell that looked like a apartment but they drop him inside while leashing him against the wall but leaves the room to wait for Melli. He struggles trying to break free but the chains were not breaking. It was some new metal that was not allowing him to break free. He lets out a sigh feeling annoyed with being changed but was still struggling. "That won't work you know.."

He looks up seeing the same doctor again but she was alone while holding a clipboard. "What is this? I thought you said I was free. Why am I back here?" "I needed to test something and I got some interesting results of you being that powerful. Now, It makes me want to keep you." "But you can't keep me here......" "Actually, I can. Can't you tell the difference of something? *Sighs* Anyway, you will be here for a long while but I hope you like it."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:01 pm

He sat down and thought about blowing th3 place up then he broke the wall where the chain was so he could lie down.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:06 pm

"By the way; if you blow up my breeding place, I'll be sure you blow up along with us. I'm sure we can get along with each other but I don't need you misbehaving." she said but Brandon didn't answer her at the moment to see her just being unfair. "........." "I'm hoping you will behave yourself..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:10 pm

Fine let's just get th i over with.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:13 pm

Looking at him, Melli walks over closer to him before looking down at him. "Stand up and let me see what I'm working with." she said as he grumbles and stood up. "Hands behind your back....and don't move them." she said warning him but Brandon looks away from her gaze with arms behind his back. "Alright. Seems nomal; healthy skin tone with some muscles.....guess you work out. Hmmmm....." she writes that down on her clipboard before slowly reaching down to grab his cock as he winces from her touch. "Hey, what are you-" "Hush.......thickness is normal; seems normal as any other male here. heaviness is normal too......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:24 pm

She did see something about his ability to transform into many forms as a mutation in his dna.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:27 pm

"is it true that you can become different species in forms?" "Why do you care?" he asked but Melli sighed not effected by his angry tone of voice. "I need to see them so change." she demands but Brandon looks at her then away from her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:36 pm

He changed so his hair was gold and he possessed power unlike anything . An ever saw more than the sun and he change again bulking as lightening arcs around him then he changed again as his hair gets super long and his power was too much do his cell and it crumbled around him. He went back to normal and changed again this time into a full fledged demon of the highest ruling class making her wet and wanting to see. None had ever seen one and now sh3 knew why they were tucked into insanity he was part member of her race too. Th3 computer confirmed it and she craved his cock knowing what he was capable of now.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:39 pm

She said nothing but was writing her notes down, wondering what else he could do. However, she was wondering what he was like. "I showed you what you wanted. Are you happy now?" "Easy now okay. I am pleased with this but I just need to test out a few more things if you don't mind." she said turning to a table and sets her clipboard down. "Of course I don't if I wasn't being held like this, I would have fixed you right away.." he said in a threatening tone but Melli ignores him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:44 pm

He sighs and clams down and a sudden tingle fook hold on her body want I g him to ruin her and she ignotrf it because it was a trait of her own. He laid down again hungry.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:51 pm

"What's wrong? You hungry?" she asked but he ignores her words, forgetting about his hunger. "You know, I can feed you if you wish but you have to be able to-" "What else are you wanting from me? You got me here again and you still wish for something?" he asked not amused.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:22 am