Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Adventure in memory

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Adventure in memory

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:54 am

He had to slow down to cross the hills and she warched them go by seeing how hide tjey were with trees and grass growing on tjem. The road cut roght through som of them and she was amazed at the different colors of dirt
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:58 am

It was odd to see this but wonders what kind of rock material was here. Something sturdy and strong? Something soft and breakable? She looks to Brandon that still held her up before she looks around to find out which kind of rocks held some rare materials she could use for this trip. He sets her down to Melli can explore this place but he then noticed a black rock or something coating the rock with some warm ooze dripping from it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:02 am

He didnt notice as he was seting up to eat and use the rest stop.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:05 am

She was still collecting info of materials till she sees the rock with ooze dripping from it. "Uh, that's weird." Melli picks it up to check it out but sees some sort of gem melted material inside. That could be good for crafting something or selling it. Where did such a rock come from and how was this possible? Melli looks around the area till she sees a lower section with a sign that shows the town they were heading to.

From the view, it seemed like a old town with very thick fog foreshadowing it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:23 am

He stopped the car on the edge of thw fog and looked at her. He couldnt twll what was on the other side and wanted to know if she was serious beforw hw drovw in.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:29 am

"Hold on, this can't be the city..." she said checking the map and the card ID on her phone that was showing the right directions. This heavy fog place was where they needed to go? Even so, it's sorta odd that the fog is able to make no one see. However, the letter never lies.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:33 am

He drives in and she keeps her ears open but wvwruthing was muffled by thw fof
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:22 am

The city was of course deserted right now and it was just like the letter said. Something must have caused this but what was it? Did something happen to cause this Or was it something else right after. Maybe they can find out more about this later while getting to the main area of the city.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:51 pm

Brandon slowed diwn to quiet the engine and coasted at the lowest speed he was trying ti be ready for anything.

Ooc: do they have powers?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:55 am

"Okay, lets try to keep close and keep a look out for anyone." Brandon said while Melli nods to look around using her track of smell to try finding something but covers her nose. The smell terrible that he looks scanning the area himself. "Well, theirs a horrible smell lingering around. Do you think you can use your powers to find something Brandon?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:40 am

Thung is theres alot out there what apecifically am i looking for?" He asks. The smell didnt bother him and she never liked that about his nose.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:46 am

"What? You can't even smell that nasty smell?" Melina asked him but Brandon shook his head still looking around. She keeps forgetting his nose isn't as sensetive as her own nose. Lucky. "I guess try to find some clues we can go about to see if we can find out what happened to this place."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:07 am

Ooc: lol he can its just not the worst thing he smelled. To him its rotten eggs.

Bic: he didnt say anything and keeps going after a while he asks agaon "what am i supposed ti be looking for i think we might be surrounded."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:21 pm

"A trail we can follow to see what happened here Brandon." she said but senses something moving in the shadows to look at them both.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:53 pm

He took a deep breath making her gag at the thought of breathing so much and he blew down clearing the area within 59 ft of them and she gasped seeing some of the shadows revealed as a threat as well as the tail she was looming for.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:05 am

At least they found the trail but now, she was concerned about the beasts that were watching them all over.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:15 pm

They back away from him and she spotted the tra she wa slooking for and they rush to follkw it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:06 pm

She kept running down the trail as her eyes were dead on it. Brandon was behind her just in case she would do something. Or get lost. They kept running down the path thanks to the liquid trail till she stops and looks up. It seems to be some sort of old building and a bigger trail was leading right inside. Was it even safe? She didn't know.

Melina was about to take a step towards it but Brandon stops her. "Hold on. We don't know if it's safe to go even inside of it. Don't go walking into dangerous places without thinking first.." he said gently but she looks to him then ahead.

"Yes, you told me that before but no worries. I should be alright for the time being."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:48 pm

He followed her watching yhe shadows and clearing their path
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:11 am

She still looks around but the room wasn't as light so things were hard to see. However Melina gotten used to her surroundings thanks to smell before walking ahead. Sure the smell was terrible but it helped her. Brandon noticed and follows inside too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:58 am

With tj2 dog no longer an obstacle brandon tested his lunga
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:37 am

He took a deep breath but doing that caused him to cough and cover his face a little. The smell was annoying and it burned his nose. However Melina was still inside of here so he couldn't leave her alone where something could hurt her or kill her. But this place is abandoned at the moment so nothing should be able to right?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:16 am

He follows her curious how she knew what to look for but trusting her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:53 am

Brandon kept walking deeper and deeper into this building before stopping at the control room. He saw her looking through a book that had some records of what happened in this place. So far it showed people punching in and out and a few accidents. The one thing she noticed was a experiment date a few were to work on but not many showed up to have it canceled. Was the workers sick or something? Was it because of the weird liquid she found?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:36 pm