Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Adventure in memory

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Adventure in memory

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:13 am

or maybe i can reverse his power over the jar and turn it into glass that way you can simply escape. he said it wont be easy but i know it will work he said but she disagreed and begged him to find lu so that wsas what he did.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:55 am

Brandon looks around in the area they were fighting a while ago to see Lu weak but coughing. His body was not looking normal after using Melli's powers but it drove him to use it more and more before he stops. "Oh? You came back to where I was? What could I do the pleasure of seeing you here again?"

"Easy; this. Undo the spell you placed on Melli's soul." He said but Lu looks at Brandon then at the jar to let out a deep laugh. He thought Brandon was joking of letting her soul become safe again. Oh, how wrong he was. "You seriously think I'll do what you ask of me? Fool, I rather devour her to be sure you don't get to save her. You have the shell of her used to be self so why don't you take that?" he teases that only pissed Brandon off more.

"Why you-"

"Brandon......calm down please...." The sound of her voice calms him but he just keeps his gentle hold on the jar with her soul inside. He needed to get Lu to undo what spell he placed on her so he can set her free and she can go find her body. "I'm not going to ask again Lu, undo the spell you placed on my mate right now."

"I told you I won't undo what I did. Why? Because you don't deserve her. You think just because you are all powerful you get to claim what is good for you? it was because of her things changed!" he said but this confused Melli but Brandon gets what he was saying. "Lu-"

"No, you don't get it? You should know since you and me knew about the faith that raid us both just because she came in the picture. You forgotten everything from years ago? The same downfall that came between us!? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN EVERYTHING!" he said to make a magic ring appear and hit Brandon hard in the chest to drop the jar but something catches it and held it in the air above them.

"Melli!!"

"It's all because of her.......because of her, you seem to be forgetting what we went through. Aren't you, Maboroshi?" he said that he clenches his fist and sees Melli wincing in pain as if he was crushing her soul. Brandon tries to make him stop but he gets held down by some of Lu's own power.

Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:44 pm

ooc:How about bringing this one back? still looking for others.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Brandon sat there defeated and useless to help her. Lu finally won and broke his spirit. He didnt want to lose melli but he coulsnt save her. Maybe if he made a deal but what could concince lu to give her up?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:20 pm

She winces feeling Lu gripping her throat but wonders what might happen.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:27 pm

A blade of light cuts lu apart for a short time as he reforms and brandon was not acing onhis own. His spirit swelled inside him showing him what he needed to do to save her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:49 pm

She winces slightly in hopes he will be okay but Lu just keeps her down while regenerating once more. In some time, he looks down but Melli yelps feeling something holding her down to struggle. "Why? Why can't we go back to the way things were before she came? Why can't you see this girl has blinded you Brandon!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:54 pm

You dont get it lu... the darkness blinds you. It always did. I will shatter you if you do not stop.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:09 pm

"You don't get it, the darkness helps me see everything more clearly. I can view this world as the worthless rock it is. Your family knew this and yet you don't care do you? Brandon, we were close as partners...almost like brothers before she showed up." Lu said with a bit of hate towards her in his voice, hoping Brandon can see the truth towards all this. Why couldn't see this himself?

"......"

"You can see it, I know you can but somehow she blinded you from the truth. The real truth between us......however I can fix it." He used some of his powers to lift Melina up before aiming a blade against her chest as her beating heart was. She didn't move while shutting her eyes as he slowly sighed to keep her still. "I can make this right...if you only....*Makes a slight cut as she bleeds* make a slight.....*makes another to show a X on her chest* change. Kill her and we can become friends Brandon...just us."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:24 pm

Brandon reached out and clenched his hand on the air. Lu choked and sputtered coughinf up blood as he staggers off her as if folowing a command from brandons closed fist. "I have your heart lu it may be withim your breast but i can reach out and crush it any timw." Lu shivered as he twisted in silent agony melli watched stunned. Brandon never did this before and seemed to have been able to do it at any time. "You camt brandon you just shattered your relationship using that move on me" brandon looked down. "For her saftly i dont care. As long as you know and leave ill let you live if not your heart will turn to dust in your chest." Brandon said struggling against lu's will as he resisted.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:32 pm

"Brandon, you can't do this! W-we are partners! Friends! Allies! I've been with you ever since you created me. No one understood you except me. No one saw you as a human except me. You can't kill someone that was close to you as a family? Even that slimy blob you know..." Lu said but Brandon kept his grip on his heart, feeling the pounding of it but he didn't see Melli slowly struggling to sit up still while bleeding from the cuts on her chest.

Just what did Lu do besides hurt her to make him like this? Was she missing the known facts or was it private? Brandon keeps silent but tightens his grip around Lu's heart as more sputters of blood spills onto the ground. "I already gave you the warning, Lu. Make your choice..or I'll make it for you.."

"Wait! You can't do this Brandon. Just think."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:36 pm

"You betrayed my people scattered them to the winds of space and time. You destroyed my woerld and absorbed all the darkness you foufht to destroy. If i let you keep loving you wont stop until everthing is gone. But then you had to go after the only one i wished to marry. That was whwn you went too far."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:44 pm

"......."

"She's not worth your choice of marrying her Brandon. Maybe you can find a worthy woman that will show you things that are not dangerous. You can't be serious about marrying that..that thing while theirs more stronger women out there in the world can you?" Lu asked but Brandon was starting to get annoyed by hearing his tone of voice. Even after the warning, Lu was making it worse for himself.

"Take it from me, Brandon. You don't know wh-what your doing by helping her since she's the one that's not even fit to be your bride ugh!" the pain from his heart increased while Brandon felt more anger forming in his heart to see Lu's body in the gas like state fall on his knees. "Now you listen to me, Lu. She's worth everything to me and more of the woman I wish to marry. Melli-chan accepts me, she helps me, she helps me see the world in color, she saved me from being lost to where my heart is full with her love. I don't want you nor anything trying to hurt her because if you lay one finger on her..*eyes darkened slightly* I'll be sure to end you myself."

"B-Brandon...." she looked shocked but tears form in her eyes as Lu coughs more blood.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:54 pm

Brandon crushed his hand surming the heart to dust as the dust scattered to thw wind brandon knew lu would return one day but he didnt care as long as melli was safe that was all that mattered. "He pixked her upinhis arms kissing her lips crying as he apolofized over and over for giving up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:57 pm

She didn't say a thing but held onto him in the hug, gently rubbing the back of his head with eyes shut. "I'm so sorry...I'm so so sorry.." he mutters but Melli keeps him close to kiss his forehead. "Shhhh....it's alright Brandon....everyone has a sign of weakness and it's alright...."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:06 pm

Melli for a moment i lost everything that you love my strength my confidence my..." she kissed him to shut him up "be quiet... i sti love you." She said
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:13 pm

"But h-how can you still love me? You always seem to get hurt or worse because of me. I couldn't forgive myself if it lead to your death or getting hurt from my enemies or something else. I wish I just knew how to ask you for forgiveness..." he cried slightly but Melli looked more worried about him that she sighed to look at him.

"I don't care if I get hurt Brandon, you are the one I love and I only wish to keep you safe. Just like you do the same with me. I will mostly get hurt sometimes but it's because I'm willing to if it means keeping you safe."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:27 pm

He kisses her lips once more losing himself for a moment as she returned it and they pull away it was time to go home and they were happy with eachother.

When they return home they saw a letter waiting that detailed their next adventure togeher.

Oc: kust so we can do your orifinal idea hug
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:35 pm

"What is that, Melli? I thought you said the mail didn't run today." Brandon looks at the letter too but he didn't see no return address nor a name of who sent it. Melli knew the mailman didn't run today so she wasn't expecting mail from anything today so where did this come from?

"I don't know...could it be a mistake?"

"I don't think so, see? It has our address....so it has to be for you or someone." he said to see Melli sigh and open the envelope. As he stated, their was a letter inside with a red card but she looks at it before holding the letter.

Dear Mr. Maboroshi and Miss Shimaki,

We have a slight mission for the both of you if you wish to accept it. The slight trip will be going on in a lower part of town but the country is a little deserted because the people have been killed or eaten. We hope that you and him can help with this problem and seek the source of the problem. The map is in the red fold with two cards you will need to get inside. Security was increased for many years because of it.

We hope to hear from you both,
    Anonymous.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:08 am

Brandon didnt like it but melli wanted to go so he agreed woth her. He went to pack as she closed down thw house.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:15 am

She was checking a few things just to be sure nothing was left behind or missing. If this took a long time, might as well be prepared for it. Her eyes did see Brandon getting everything ready so when they leave, they just go on and leave.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:23 am

Walking to the south with melli on his arm he was happy to be at her side as they wnjoy some of the famiar sights
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:28 am

"You know? it's been a long while since we drove through the country side like this. I guess after being in that home for so long, we must have forgotten about it. Either way, lets hope this place of a city is close." she said quiet but Brandon nods, keeping his eyes on the road.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:37 am

He smiles and kicks up the speed a little
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:45 am

She just held onto him but knew at this speed, they should be at their destination in a few more hours. Maybe this town was having some little problem and needed someone that was more known towards it. Or it could be something else that involved one of their plans? Either way, they will find out soon.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:47 am