Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Adventure in memory

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Adventure in memory

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:34 pm

'Melli, it's gonna be alright between us. I won't let lu come between us...You know me being more powerful, stronger, and more willing to stop anything that comes in our way...'

Loud slow gasping escaped your throat, your eyes widen in shock and horror of the image seen before you. It was painful to see such a view and yet, you couldn't look away. The image just kept you in a lock down stare that it was not easy to look away.

'How are you so sure, Brandon? Even you know how difficult Lu can be when it comes to claiming what he wants. You forgot what he made us go through together? Wanting to kill you over and over again till he could claim his so called prize? Have you forgot what he did to me and other girls in this city for his own enjoyment?'

Your heart is heavy, your body became paralyzed in fear, feeling like you were going to be sick. Fingers gripping the mud and dirt that stained your skin. However, it didn't matter right now. It just made your heart skip a beat.

'I won't let it happen again okay? Come on, you can trust me, Melli. I'll always be there for you. I'll always be here to-'

'Save me. Just as you always been when it comes to me. I fear I hold you back, Brandon. I'm scared I'll lose you and worse, you losing me. I can't become any better as the one you love. Have I lost my heart so quickly that my own thoughts are not becoming clear to me now?'

Everything was dark around you, the sounds were muffled, voices wordless. You couldn't look at anything else.......besides right down at her. Seeing her lifeless eyes while the rain drenches you both but not much of her body was wet but dried with some dirt and blood. other victims blood that she spilled as Lu orders.

'Melli-'

'You know I love you Brandon, right? *Sees him nod slowly* I'll always have you in my heart because I love you. I've always loved you to where I want to have a big family with you. I want to give my life, my soul, my happiness to you so we won't be apart again....'

'I.....'

'Just remember; no matter what my sweet love. I'll always love you...'

Brandon didn't know what to do nor had the heart to speak as he looks down at the one he loved named Melli looking as if her whole life has became lifeless. She wasn't dead or anything but she's been committing dark deeds under Lu's small spell. He didn't think it was true since Melli was strong but after all the times Lu's broken her, he went all out with breaking every bit of sanity in her. He forced her to do things for him in order to bring fear into others around her and it seems to have worked.

Of course, her lover found out and had to stop her but he feared her old self, her happiness, everything they build together is now gone because of Lu. Looking down at her, Brandon slowly sits back while picking her up, holding Melli in his arms to touch her bloody cheek. "T-this wasn't suppose to happen......not to you, Melli-chan.....and yet....it has......I should have just kept you with me and the kids so this wouldn't happen......" "............." "Melli....I'm so sorry....I'm sorry I wasn't quick enough to help you..." he whispered to her but held her close while she looks up with her dulled indigo eyes, not saying a thing from his tone.

Near by, Lu smiled and lets out a laugh that caught his attention. "I'm so sorry Brandon. I just had to prove to you that she was just at the perfect moment for me to make her my pet. She's never been such a good girl and now, she is." Lu hears some thunder in the sky but Brandon didn't reply to him while Lu spoke. "You know I'm right, monkey boy.....you know this would have been all avoided if you just kept things going along and she wouldn't have been involved. Melli still would have that cute personality of hers and such a high delicious taste to her. You could say she wanted to do what was needed to be of some use......didn't she?"

"..........."

Lu walks near Brandon before he begins circling around him and her slowly with a smirk on his face. "But look where's it gotten you, Brandon. Here she is in your arms. Emotionless. Empty. Cold. Lifeless. Heartless. All because she was foolish to not listen......you could say she would be better off dead.." Lu begins laughing at this till he was slammed hard against the wall that splits and cracks around her. He saw Brandon gripping his shirt but his hair was down because of the rain. He could feel and see the anger that burns within and out around Brandon because of Melli being like she is now.

"You can't be angry with me, Brandon. I was just doing you a close favor-"

"Favor?......A favor!? How is making her a emotionless female a favor!?! You first attack her, changed her, abused her, and now she's nothing but a empty shell!? *slams Lu harder against the wall* You ruined everything about her to where she's just....."

"A shell. Brandon, you know it's bound to happen knowing how many men and women wish to claim her as their own. It's not just you thinking that but many because I wanted her for myself. Melli's something special and you know that just as much, making her a beautiful target for others to claim.

"Shut up..."

"You know I'm right, Brandon. It's just how you would act when you claimed her as your own over the long years. The fight we both endure. The pain, the suffering, the whole darkened hearts...all because of her..."

"I said shut up.."

"You know she's something you care for in your life after she changed it around but looking at her now...I don't know if she even knows that anymore. Not even your healing abilities can help her now. She's just a shell..." Lu said before he smiled at Brandon again. "Just like the times I've claimed her...right?" he said laughing but sees Brandon punching the wall beside his head in anger while looking more unstable with tears running down his cheeks. He looks behind him seeing Melli sitting up and looking at the dark sky as the rain still soaked her through her clothes but it seems like she was looking more emotionless because of it.

"Did I strike a nerve?"

"*Closes hands to fists* This is all your damn fault.....your damn fault for hurting the one I love...."

"I was just doing you a favor, Brandon but it seems to have some effect. I saw you were enjoying the fight with her and she didn't seem to mind the blows you threw at her. Don't you remember? All the blood she coughed up, the bones you probably broken, even damaging her soul? You told each other that same promise right? If anything was to happen; you were to stop each other no matter what. You should be proud...you stopped her but with your own hands that almost killed her. You were close to ripping her heart out from that animal look in your eyes but you.....froze. Do you remember how?"

His eyes widen slightly remember from a few hours earlier when he and her was fighting with Lu on the sidelines watching. He had her weakened and ready to snap her out of it till he saw that look on her face.

He was just done trying to weaken Melli after beating her up. It wasn't easy to get her this way but he just kept fighting her till punching her in the cheek into the ground. He quickly holds her down to sit up quickly but gasped. '........*Panting heavily looking down*'He was holding Melli down with one hand, having the second one in the air ready to hit her but stops with his arm shaking hesitating to punch the love of his life.

"........"She looked up with her hair dirty, bangs covering one eye and showing the other one. She was badly beaten up from the small fight they just had but didn't say a thing. He didn't hit her but sees her laying in the dirt with blood down her chin. He looks down before seeing some tears running down her cheek.

"........."

"You know I'm right, Brandon. You saw her tears; the same pained tears that pulled at your heart whenever you hated hurting her. The same pain she would feel if she had to fight you and now....seems that was the one thing that gave her the chance to finish you but she stopped when seeing your tears-"

"Shut up!!! Why do you even fucking care?! You caused this whole thing to happen between us and now you're expecting us to just murder each other?!" he shouts out in rage but Lu sees Brandon now shaking in rage. "Because you know the pain too well, Maboroshi. From all the times you and her fought, argued. The times she's listened to me, ran away from you to get away, even when she was lost to her own memories. Everything she's gone though still leaves the scars in her heart Brandon........don't you think so?"

Lu lets out a dark chuckle before hitting Brandon back into the mud and disappears. He coughs some of the mud from his mouth but looks ahead to see Melli just sitting where she was looking at the sky since she didn't hear what happened between Lu and him. Brandon sits up while watching her but he felt more tears running down his cheeks, knowing Lu was lying about this. She was still okay...she wasn't just some shell that Lu created right?

He still sees her staying where she was but he saw her own warmth becoming cold now that it rose some fear of Lu speaking the truth. Shaking his head, Brandon gets up and walks over to Melli before slowly sitting in front of her to look into her dulled empty indigo eyes. "Melli?...Melli, can you hear me?" "............................." "........Don't worry Melli, It's all over now okay? I won't let him take you away from me or make you do more bad things........" he said in a gentle tone while holding her cheeks but Melli tilts her head to the side looking at him.

".........."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Adventure in memory

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:27 pm

brandon knew melli's mind was gone. Taken form her body much as her spirit and soul had been. as he holds her broken body already she began to heal her natural powers of regeneration rivaled his own as her body healed he knew it would gain conciousness and he had to contain it.

meanwhile trapped in a soul jar that looked like a canopic jar from egypt pharaohs tombs. this one was clear and floating in the indigo mist was melli's head representing he rmind as the mist was her soul. unable to escape she was sleepless forced to watch as her body battle brandon and she couldnt escape or turn away becuase she could see all around her in this form. she wept crying out in dispair unable to show tears as her body was with brandon and she was disconnected from it except for the thinnest spirit thread that none not even her or brandon could trace. only the almighty could percieve it for no angel or demon could.

before her body woke he trapped it and melli was glad that he was at least safe form her body as Lu appears out of the darkness. to watch with her. her soul burned red at his preasence in both hatred and lust. he had tainted her soul which was the only way he could remove it form her body in the first place. she raged at him but he sent a bolt of energy into the jar flooding her soul with mixed pain and pleasure making her scream out. the jar was one way sound proof thanks to his powers so she could hear him but he couldnt hear her. he changed it to that becuase she wouldnt stop cursing him. true it was her own fault that she was captured like this for underestimating Lu and trying to fight him alone.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:09 pm

"I love your anger when you shout but no worries. I'll be sure to keep you safe now since you are here with me. We will always be here for you." Lu said with a smirk on his face, seeing her looking away from him before he sighs. "I know you think another way of loving." he said. "You won't get away with this, Lu!!! You monster freak!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:17 pm

with he rbody contained in stasis brandon sat down to think the worry showed on his face as he rarely let emotion show on his face and melli could see his worry. it broke her heart that she tried to fight alone and even more seeign his face as she twisted her energy into hands to rest them against the jar. she was alright for a disembodied soul and she had to let him know that some hot but her powers were limited. he did once say that her vampire, spirit, and energy powers came form her soul and now that she remembere dhim saying that it gave ehr a hcance to find a way to escape. she settles down and clears he rmind trying to connect with her energy and her power that resides in her soul.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:29 pm

She slowly tries to figure out what to do but Lu slowly tries to figure something out. He wanted for her to be safe but Lu was noticing that. "Oh no, their won't be any of that my dear. Keep that to yourself." he said with a smirk, shocking Melli's soul that made her scream out in pain to break her focus. He then picked up the jar in his hands and looked at her. "IF you don't behave then I'll have to fix that won't I?" he said before shocking the soul again. Somehow, while Brandon held her close, he felt the intense shock that made him a little more worried of what was happening.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:36 pm

the shock changed something he saw a thin glittering line going form his core to melli and somewhere else. the extra energy in her soul form the shock revealed the spirit thread to him and he could follow it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:56 pm

Brandon looked down from the point before slowly trying to follow the thin trail. He wanted to find out to help her and bring her back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:01 pm

melli was weakened and still unable to lose consciousness she remained silent. brandon was coming for her she had to believe that even if he didnt know where she was he would come for her like always.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:15 pm

lu sighed before opening a portal and sets the jar through while she looks at him. "What are you doing? Why am I being placed here?" she asked him but Lu touches the jar to cast a small sleeping spell on her soul that effected her badly. "I can't have him finding you so I'm placing you right here just in case he comes here. I won't give you up that easily so just rest..." He sees that and closes the portal while Melli tries staying awake but goes to sleep slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:23 pm

the connection grew faint very faint. he almost couldnt see it anymore but brandon worked hard to follow it all the same.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:51 pm

Her body felt more weaker now right after all this but it just lays on the side in the ground. After a while, others found her and wonders if she was okay. Brandon kept looking around for the faint trail but he still could pick up some things slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:57 pm

he was getting close. he couls smell her energy nearby hidden maybe in a pocket dimention or a demon portal.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:06 pm

Lu kept waiting but he was just looking at the area still being silent a little bit. Brandon wonders where this was going but he wasn't sure what was going on or where to find her. He knew she was very close.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:10 pm

he burst into Lu's lair and saw the remains of an opened portal and he dashed for it only for Lu to get in the way.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:43 pm

"Get out of the way, Lu!" he said in a threatening tone but it only made Lu smirk. "Are you still angry about what happened? Get over yourself monkey boy, you lost just as I knew you would. Melli's already broken because of you and you are still fighting it?" he said but Brandon tries getting past him to the last bits of the portal before being shoved back against a wall as Brandon winces in some pain from the impact. He sees Lu looking up slightly before giving a laugh.

"You won't find her here if that's what you wish. You have what you wanted-"

"Stop lying Lu. I know she's here. Her soul is trapped somewhere here with you as you torture it over and over till she's dead. Now where is she!?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:46 pm

brandon tacked Lu and started to fight him blinded by rage.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:31 pm

They both rolled against the ground but Lu laughs to kick him off of him into the rock floor surface. He saw how angry Brandon was while knowing that he was losing focus. Snickering slightly at this, he kicks Brandon away that he rolls into the ground. "Seems someone's losing their touch. Come on, Brandon. If you cared about this woman then lets see."

"Or were you laying about it? Do you even love this woman? Did you care about her? Did you worry to the point of Melli losing her own soul and become lost to the darkness in this world? Are you that worthless because of her!?"he sees Brandon powering up and tackle him again as they begin fighting each other, throwing punches and tossing attacks at each other. They moved in quick speed while attacking but Lu keeps the hidden portal strong so he couldn't be able to find her soul.

In the small space Lu placed her in, she still was sleeping but her soul was flickering slowly as if this place was draining her. Melli knew Lu was planning on doing whatever he could to keep her; no matter if it means absorbing her or killing her. Feeling the demonic energy flowing around this place was not helping her either. "*hears her heartbeat*........."She still felt weak but she felt this place absorbing her energy and power to become sealed away. "....B...Brandon........Please.....Please be careful...where ever you a-are..."

During the fight, Lu dodges a few of his own attacks while he stabs Brandon with his own spears, laughing slightly at the sight. He ignores the attacks but was standing up while bleeding. "What's wrong, Monkey boy? Can't focus because you lost your life? How sad. I thought you said you were more focused on things but it seems not. right?!" he said hitting him down that Brandon coughs some blood to stand up. "That's because you caused this to happen between us!" "Fool! You don't know how bad it was since you couldn't even save her soul. She's already gone all because of you! She's suffering right now and not it won't do you good will it!?"

"SHUT UP!!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:12 pm

suddenly Lu's face cracked and brandon roars pounding him harder and faster than ever. lu was losing himself somehtign was happening as he drained melli's power out of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:34 pm

Brandon just kept punching in Lu's face harder and harder as blood spatters across the floor where he lays. He never knew Brandon's anger gotten this bad over the years back then and now he was getting just worse. He grabs a punch Brandon throw at him before he got kicked off over him. Lu sat up again to see Brandon panting animal like while seeing him rushing over to him, Lu held up his hands to form a barrier in front of him to block his attack. Brandon looked shocked seeing the barrier because it was the same one as Melli's. Lu's face kept bleeding before shoving him back to have him stare right at the barrier shield that seemed cracked and damaged.

"T-that's..."

"Oh? You recognized this barrier, Brandon? I'm sure you do because it's hers. The same one she's used to shield you, protect you so nothing would come of harm to you. Are you stunned by seeing this?" Lu teased before he shoves Brandon down against the floor as he struggles to push it back. It felt like Melli's barrier but it was infected with his own power. He just laughed from the sight till he moves back again to watch Brandon struggling to stand up to spit some blood out of his mouth till Lu rams him down into the wall with a smile. "You won't even fight seeing that barrier won't you? Weak little warrior. Unless you want me to use more of her abilities?"

He begins slamming his face into the wall as laughter escaped his lips to see Brandon's blood spilling from his face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:49 pm

brandon ignored it and kept pounding away then he stopped seeing the shield glow red when he hit it. lu was making the damage go to melli. and he stopped attacking. before aiming at the portal and opening it to free melli and cut the connection to Lu. lu of course moved in the way blasting at brandon and brandon tackled him down taking advantage of the sphereical shape of the barrier that Lu couldnt stop himslef from flying wihout lowering it but by then brndon was already inside ready to break melli free.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:00 pm

He could see her soul in the small jar that floated in the air but he gets close to hold it close in his hands. "Melli, Melli can you hear me?" "......." she didn't respond to him but it tells him that she was put in some sleeping spell by Lu and wouldn't wake up. "Don't worry Melli, I'll get you out of this. Just hold on a little longer.." he said before something stabs into his back.

He looks seeing some chains with blades at the ends, pulling him out of the area where Melli's soul was back to the real world. Brandon looks up seeing Lu glaring at him till he kicks him away from the portal opening and blocks the way. "I knew you were holding her h-here.." he panted out in rage and tries to attack again but Lu held a hand beside him to gather more of Melli's energy that made her wince. He stops him quickly seeing that and Lu smirked. "Don't move..or else I'll go right ahead and damage her soul just as worse. I know how much you love her to where you won't have anything happening to her right?"

He closes his fists to cause the jar to darken that Brandon still powers up more that he stops. "Grrrr...damn you Lu! Leave her alone!"

"Why? She's better this way and you can't do anything if it ends up killing her. Now, why don't you be a good boy and back off. I know she's strong and it's not making it worse." He said but gathers more powers that the soul twitches slightly from the point. Brandon saw the soul darkening now that he was slowly cracking the jar she was in to have some dark energy seep through.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:13 pm

BECUASE SHE IS MY LOVE! lu was cracked again as their love resonated an dhis spell broke. branodn rushed to the portal again copying the sheild melli had and sending the damage to a vessel in his pouch destroying the vessel in the process he took the jar in his hands putting it in his pouch as melli woke up inisde and surrounded by many things like junk. around her she saw energy clones of brandon one by one vanishing as brandons shield took more attacks branodn worked quickly to escape with melli and lu had to stop attacking and lower the shield to restor his form. melli's power was corrupting his form and damaging him. how could that be he was capable of copying and improving any ability so why was her power destroying him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:19 pm

He shook it off trying to find a way to get Melli back from the real Brandon but the clones that stopped him was making him worry about them. He gets more powerful to then scream out in rage, trying to destroy them and follow them. As for Brandon, he hurries off while running but made sure the jar in his pocket was safe. He wasn't sure if her soul was too damaged or something but it was not too hard to see. "Damn it, where can we find a way out of here?" he grumbles slightly while Melli still was resting but not sleeping anymore but her soul was weaker now from being away from her body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:00 am

when he had a spare minute he stopped runnign long enough to pull the jar out. he knew all he had to do was break it and she would instantly return to her body. he raises the glass over his head ready to smash it on the rocks.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:06 am

She opens one of her eyes to see the rocks under her that she yelps slightly. "B-brandon, wait! You can't break me just like that!" He heard her voice before lowering the jar down to see her soul awake now. "What do you mean I can't break it?" he said while she was looking worried.

"While I was sleeping, he did something to my soul so it won't be easy to just free me. If you shatter this jar with me in this state, my soul will die as soon as I'm free." she said as he looked worried now hearing the words. "W-what do you mean?""He did something to where I can't be helped that easily. You have to go and f-find Lu and get him to undo what he did to me........." she said to him but Brandon didn't say a thing while holding the jar up near his face.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:30 am