Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Battle Odis

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Battle Odis

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:00 pm

He panted weakened slightly and he saw them coated before long as they keep pleasuring him making him dazed
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:49 pm

The two kept licking and moaning against his cock, one hand from each stroking up and down against it as he moans again to grip some of their hair. Sarah and Melina giggles lightly from the taste till they gently moved back and looks at each other still coated in his cum. He blinks to wonder what they would do till seeing Sarah lean closer towards Melina and licks some of his cum off her cheek, seeing her shut her eye to blush.

"You're pretty tasty Melina....even being coated in his cum." Sarah teased as she sees Melina blushing even worse now. Even from that made Sarah touch her cheek as Melina looks away. "T-that's not true Sarah. I mean, he's t-the one that.." Melina blushes a little more but slowly sees Sarah kiss her own lips, letting out a squeak of shock as Brandon blushes even harder as Sarah slowly makes out with her. Their tongues swirling against each other while Brandon sits up slightly seeing them do this. Melina and Sarah kept making out a little more but she falls back to rest on top of Melina, moaning against each others lips but exposing their pussies for Brandon.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:55 am

He wanted to fuck them like this their cum soaked birdies trusting around each other while his cock plunges into one then the other. He resisted his urge watching them thinking they forgot him and it made him smirk
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:03 am

Sarah kept making out with Melina before she shifts slightly to get right on top of her, pressing their clits and pussies together to gasp at the same time. She giggled to see Melina's flushed face before kissing once more while grinding against her own as Melina moans lightly in pleasure. She hisses feeling Melina move but that didn't stop her from pleasuring her more. Brandon did enjoy the scene but begins stroking himself slowly at them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:08 am

Fighting his urge to keep watching the show in front of him he resisted taking a next step enjoying the view. Mean while he got huge and hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:29 am

Sarah kept kissing Melina but grinds against her while Melina gasped to break the kiss, moaning from feeling her hips grinding against her. She smiled seeing Melina already losing it but this was so cute to watch her like this. Either way, it showed him how wet they were from what they did. Either way, Brandon found it rather arousing that more pre-cum drips down the tip to the sides.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:39 am

He couldn't hold back anymore grabbing them he pushes his cock between their pussies pushing it hard that it rubs their clits as well. To him it felt like he was fucking one loose pussy but to then he was fucking them both at the same time while they were loving on eachother
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:01 am

Sarah and Melina moans out at the same time while feeling even hotter while they felt his cock rubbing against their clits slightly. It was hot and warm but slowly shivering slightly to look more hotter.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:10 am

He thrusts hard pushing harder and faster as he swells and they groan feeling his tip slamming against them each thrust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:28 pm

They both moans out his name, feeling hotter as his cock just drips slightly against their stomachs. Feeling more weaker, their breasts and bodies felt even more hotter because of it. "Geez, your so needy Brandon. Your cock is bursting almost with your hot cum. Do we feel that good?" she asked while Melina panted to moan again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:01 pm

Haa haha you do. Mmm you both do. I can't hold back much more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:37 pm

"Then don't hold back, Brandon. Please cum for us." Sarah said panting as she kisses Melina again who was still dripping from the pleasure she felt on her clit. Brandon wanted to savor this for a little longer but his cock throbs close to releasing now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:04 am

He cums between them coat ing their faces breasts and bellies with his cum before he panted pulling it back
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:24 am

Sarah and Melina giggles slightly to still rest on top of one another before slowly making out in front of brandon, moaning against each others tongues. All he could do was watch while stroking himself like before but his cock just throbs seeing this to show them get off of each other and crawl over to Brandon to lick his cock and the pre-cum clean. He heard even light purrs from them as he blushed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:28 am

Haha I think I want to fuck you both at the same time. He said panting and having a guess how to do it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:36 am

"If you know how to then go right ahead. Our pussies been hurting all this time after pleasuring you so now, they want it Brandon." Sarah said before getting on her knees to spread her pussy open and wide for him as her juices run down her legs. Melina blushes to lay on her back and open herself up for him too. "W-what about me? I want some of Brandon's love juice too. My poor pussy has been begging for it again since you teased us." she said too while he blushes watching them submitting like this for him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:44 am

"Sarah get on top of melli like before I'm going to fuck you one at a time switching every few thrusts." He said making Kelli and Sarah burn hot imagining how they would trade his pleasure back and forth
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:46 am

Sarah gently held Melina close against her body while they blush to look at him, seeing his cock throb and burn in pleasure. He gets closer to see their pussies dripping and opening for his cock. He thought of who he should take first. Sarah or Melina? Who to choose, who to choose?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:56 am

He chose melli first since she was on the bottom and Sarah was the last one to touch him. After a few powerful overwhelming thrusts he did the same to Sarah giving them equal pleasure as they traded feeling the mixed juices mixing even worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:19 am

From being given the same pleasure, Sarah and Melina moans lightly for him to hear. Feeling their pussies dripping all over his cock as he rubs their clits slowly to keep them guessing. So far, they felt so good that the pleasure was going to their heads while Melina licks on Sarah's breasts and her grinding against her and Brandon's hand.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:26 am

He groans swelling more and and switching
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:32 am

The more he kept switching between them, the more aroused it started to get that Sarah and Melina's breast rub against each other while they gasp and moan even louder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:35 am

Each Tim be pushed inside he was bigger making them both moan and whine as they feel him see inside and suddenly bigger than a few moments before
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:12 pm

Sarah and Melina hugs each other blushing slightly as he keeps them guessing while thrusting back and forth between them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:01 pm

He was swelling and getting dazed keeping them aroused that when he cums He coats their legs upstairs and butts with it making them moan in heat and pleasure to want even more .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:31 am