Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Battle Odis

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Battle Odis

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:50 pm

its your choice he told her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:55 pm

"......*Sighs* Lets take a look.." she turns the steering wheel of the ship to the planets location while flying over.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:58 pm

i like those islands. nice and isolated. he said as they pass over oceans.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:04 pm

"Seems everything is good for living creatures, it even says the water is clear, the air is breathable......and food is located here. Seems we found our new home.." she said before starting to land somewhere of a clear viewing for safety.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:11 pm

the ship took over and landed for her before opening up for them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:16 pm

Melina and Brandon steps off and onto the planet's soil while seeing the beauty of the word and the sky. She never seen anything like it before and it was relaxing, even Brandon thought the same thing as birds flew by them in the sky. "This will be nice new home for us. However, we should be sure to get a home ready for us so this way, we won't be living outside for the predators if any.." she said to him with her hands on her hips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:18 pm

ship says none but i would like a house. stone wood or metal?
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:26 pm

"I say go with the most strongest one for building. That way, it won't be destroyed as easily." she said with her arms crossed now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:30 pm

he use dhis nanites to build a sturdy house for them and let ehr choos the size and shape
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:58 pm

She told him to make it big enough for them both to have their own rooms and other things needed. That would be the same of getting food for them before being able to grow their own. Melina sees him get to work but checks on their supplies that came with them but it would help while doing so.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:35 pm

but my machines can make food out of anything. youve eaten it and siad it was good he said to her becuase the islands were a bit cramped. he built it to her specificatins as the machines fix the foundation deep inot the island so even powerful storms wouldnt upset the house. and he even planned a defensive barrier that would protect against complete submergence. in the event of flooding his machines would form an airtight shell around them from the foundation providing air and artifical sunlight if they were underwater for an extended period of time. at the center of the house he placed a monitor station that read sensor readings for the whole world to track weather and map landmasses and air currents.it all seemed to happen quickly but it took an hour to set everything up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:40 pm

"Are we all set now, Brandon?" he looks over to Melina and nods his head yes. She smiled seeing that before looking at the map that showed the whole area of their new home. "Guess we are all set and now have a place to call home. Nice work, man." she said smiling but Brandon smiled back before they looked away from each other. She decided to go and place some things in her room but wanted to relax for the small time she had.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:20 pm

her room was hot just the way she liked it for her powers and his was regular like outside in the shade. he was at the monitor setting the system to refine the signals and allow him to zoom in if he wanted.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:22 pm

She sits down to look up at the ceiling, thinking this will do just fine. However, even if this helps her Melina wanted to still train. This way, her powers won't be too dangerous or unstable that she can't later control it. She lays on her side and looks out the window to think a little.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:35 pm

her powers only lose control a few times in the next few months and his grow more focused as things seemed to materialize out of thin air instantly. she knew it was his machines and she also noticed how handsome he looked and how hot her body grew near him. a heat that she couldnt absorb or freeze. her powers still worked infact they worked better becuase of it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:38 pm

She wasn't sure why but Melina didn't know if she was developing something else from this. Was she starting to? Melina sits up to shake her head from having feelings for the other sex. It was pointless and weird so she didn't really seek anyone for it. Even if she did, it would just slow her down or the others not seeing what they feel with each other. Letting out a sigh, she clears it from her head to ignore it as if it was a waste of her tiime; which it was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:36 pm

he was busy building as usual adding levels as the machines dug the foundation deeper building an underground tower. mostly for storage of new machines.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:21 pm

Melina didn't say anything while checking on some things from the time, however, it was showing new levels that was scattered all over. She decided to do some training herself in another room while letting him do what is needed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:05 am

he came back with food for ehr and she got hot again. he sat right next to her the same he always did but she got up and walked away form him. to eat by herself. he didnt follow her letting her do what she wanted and started to think she didnt want to be around him anymore. the thought hurt his chest as it got tight and he couldnt breathe. he started to think she was avoiding him on purpose and after that day he gave ehr space.

a week goes by and she decided she wanted to talk to him again she missed him having not seen him in a week but knew he was in the house becuase she would catch glimpses of him she started to think he was avoiding her now and she didnt know why her chest got tight and she couldnt breathe form that thought. she decided not to stop trying to talk to him and soon she was running after him as he was running away but he tripped and she caught up with him as he stood up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:10 am

"Why are you chasing after me?" He asked but didn't turn to face her since Melina had her arms crossed. "Why? Well, I should be asking why you're avoiding me? I wanted to talk to you but you keep running away from me." she said but Brandon didn't answer her while she looks away from him. They were friends and always can talk with each other so why were they doing this now? "You know we can talk about anything Brandon so..."

"Why should I explain that? you're the one that's been avoiding me first."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:20 am

he tried to get away to give her space but she held on tight and realized hot hot she was and she liked it. it still felt weird but being around him made ehr feel bette rlike she could do anything. l-lemme go if i stay near you youre gonna hate me i dont want you to hate me thats why im giving you space.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:23 am

"Not till you tell me what's the matter with you. You're my friend Brandon and I know something is wrong. If you just tell me what it is then I can try to help you." she said still keeping her grip but Brandon struggles again before she shoves him against the wall as his cheek was pressed against the wall. "H-hey!!" "Now spill it! What is up with you? Why won't you just tell me what's the matter!? Are you hiding something from me? Are you planning on doing something that will get you in trouble!? Tell me right now!!"she said getting mad.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:32 am

i... melli i cant. please youll hate me i know it...he said but she pushed him harder freezing his hands. he shivered trying to resist but she wasnt lettign him go. f-fine... melli i dont know how to say it but... i think i love you. he really was scared she would hate him for saying that becuase he knew she thought love was weird and a waste of time. he didnt want ot waste her time with it or make her hate him like she seemed to right now as she had him pinned.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:42 am

Her expression still looked mad but when hearing the three words, her heart almost stopped. "....You...you love me?" she asked not sure but Brandon looks away to nod, wondering if she really hated him now. Melina never heard those words from a boy before, besides her dad, and yet it was weird. "I..I don't understand. You actually love me? the ice princess? How in the world are you-" "I'm not sure okay? I just...I just do..." he said as she was not sure herself before lowering her hands down his arms as the cold was spreading along with her. He shuts his eyes from the feeling before feeling her hands away now. "........" He looks at her but saw her head down now, gazing at the ground.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:48 am

he looked down and didnt try to get away since there was no hiding anymore. i dont know how or why all i know is around you im better. i want to have a life with you but you think that sort of thing is a waste of tiem and i dont want to waste your time becuase i care abotu you so strongly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:18 pm