Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Battle Odis

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Battle Odis

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:49 pm

"But Brandon-" "Trust me.." he said to the two girls as they see the bullies making fun of him more but the girls couldn't do anything to stop them or at least fight them. The generals were still watching over the kids to be sure none caused any fights and Melina was already caught way back as a child.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:00 pm

another week passes and changes happen to melli and the fire girl. they were about the same age and their bodies hit puberty hard. they powers grew explosively more powerful and melli could only be satisfied to restrain her powers absorbign heat. while to keep her powers form going wild fire girl had to use her powers up. this was pwerfect fo rhte mboth and they developed a special bong with eachother. they were embarrassed abotu their powers going wild and hide it form brandon. he didnt seem to notice the new change.

the guards were all changed out replaced with weaponized trainees who graduated long ago.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:07 pm

Right now, others that didn't pass was still sent home but passing students were now young adults that was watching the new teenagers just working or practicing on their powers. Melina and the fire girl was both talking about their powers but they didn't mind each others company but their powers were still powerful. It made them wonder what else could their powers be like right after they become adults? Will they become too strong? Or will they lose them?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:46 pm

the next few months pass smoothly and their powers matured as their bodies slowly did. their powers became more powerful than ever and his suits made them even tronger. they developed more of a physical attraction to him more as he was always busy working and lifing heavy machine parts as he worked on projects for the controllers. he grew mid level build of muscle and his mind was really special as his powers and machines matured. the nanites were unbeatable now but when disconnected form his mind they self destructed. the controllers couldnt get a decent sample and they assumed it was a weakness for his power like always but it was still part of his plan. the suits were perfect now any modifications would be redindant armor and further amplification of their powers. by now each of the good trainees were aware of the escape plan and the evil ones were in the dark. the day had come to break free.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:50 pm

The now young adults were acting as innocent as ever but waiting till Brandon said it was time. Melina and the fire girl were stil eating breakfast with each other while hearing the chatter with the others here.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:13 pm

brandon vanished to compact the suits into pebble sized buttons secretly giving one to each of the good trainees. they already knew the plan and some didnt expect the day to be here so soon. and on melli's signal they begin the breakout by putting on their suits.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:35 pm

The alarm rang from the sudden noise as other guards was trying to stop them from escaping. Melina noticed that before using her freezing ability to trap them in ice domes while she sees them leaving. The fire girl was helping by setting up a fire wall to the guards so others ran through trying to hurry and get out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:48 pm

the rush was quick and soon only branodn an dmelli remained to seal up the escape hole and erase the trail. before running off to the meeting point. form there melli took everyone to a secret place only she knew and after three days they wer eall hidden safe and sound.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:49 pm

The others decided to go straight home as it was clear but Melina sees them already heading home or some still getting ready to leave. The fire girl was already starting to head home but she waves bye to Melina and Brandon before disappearing.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:02 pm

she promised to visit them as soon as possible and brandon told her to keep the suit saying it would protect her. all the others kept their suits and they all needed them becuase the controllers and enforcers were waiting at eah home. only melli and brandon remained together becuase she knew he didnthave a home and her family sent her to the camp int he first place betraying eh rtrust.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:12 pm

"It seems it's just us now..." He said looking up at the stars while Melina looks up at them as well. "Seems like it." They shared a long silence together but Brandon sees her looking down at her feet. "Ahem, so....what do you plan on doing now? Are you going to go home like the others?" he asked. "No. I don't want to go back home after my parents sent me here to be some weapon...I guess I can look for a new planet to call my home......"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:16 pm

he looked down. oh... i kinda hoped you and i would stay together...
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:20 pm

"Stay with you? Don't you have your own home to get to?"Melina asked him but Brandon didn't answer right away, looking down at his feet now just like she was. "It's....complicated. However, I just like being here...." he said as another long silence started between them now but it was so quiet here it was actually soothing. "I understand, Brandon. Either way, you should just do what you like; stay here or go find a new home." she said standing up while brushing her pants a little. "I guess I should get going myself now since I have a new home to look for...."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:26 pm

can i go with you? he asks not wanting to be alone.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:35 pm

"If you want to." she said looking at the sky still but was ready to go since she didn't have much to take with her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:46 pm

he blew on the ground and watched the nanites form into a starship that could do anything using their dead to build it it was made up of molocules and so was one single part making it very strudy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:52 pm

She crosses her arms watching this but Melina looks up at the sky again, waiting for him so they can leave.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:08 pm

there this should work... but i couldnt make a decent sheild array so we have to be careful... only you can fly it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:09 pm

"Alright. Then shall we go?" she asked as Brandon nods to her, ready to go.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:20 pm

he got in and sat down
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:22 pm

She takes a seat as well, ready to go while Brandon looks ahead. Seeing everything was all in green, Melina started this and begins driving the ship towards finding a new home for him and her. So far, their were planets that was unknown but it didn't seem to show much right now. She kept her eyes forward while Brandon looks down at the controls seeing the star map.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:38 pm

she took them to uncharted space and slowly she grew to love his gift to her while he charted the new stars and planets
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:42 pm

"How about that one? Do you think we can call it home?" she asked pointing to the north part of the section. "I don't know about that one but we should still keep looking.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:43 pm

i thought your powers needed heat to work he said to her and she nodded but she wasnted her powers restrained to avoid hurting him. she wasnt going to tell him that tho.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:45 pm

"Melina-" "How about that one?" she stops him from asking anything else but still kept steering the ship as Brandon looks at what she was pointing at then at the map.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:18 pm