Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Battle Odis

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Battle Odis

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:33 pm

a year of training and they progressed well melli and branond became inseperable and many groups formed amond the children. teams got names and alot of genius kids wanted to join brandon but he always refused becuas emany of them had teased him in the past. melli was the only one he let join him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:45 pm

"But why?!? we are guys and she's a-a girl! It's always been boys forever!" One said to him but Brandon shook his head while Melina looked at the girls that was speaking. "He's got a point. Melina should be just with us girls." One girl said but another girl looked nervous. "It's her c-choice who she wants to join remember? It shouldn't b-be a war between everyone." she said but the girl glares while seeing Melina checking on some things. "We won't let you take Melina from our team!"

"Same with him letting a girl join the boys side!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:34 pm

im not picking a side. im making my own. get used to it. you bozos always made fun of me well now you hate that im gettign away with having a partener not a team.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:56 pm

"But she's a girl, a young woman that will maybe trick you when she gets older. It's what all girls do." He said but Melina didn't answer him while the other girls now glare at the boys for their insults. Brandon was about to speak but Melina beats him to it. "Now you listen here; girls have just as much smarts as you do and we can be trusted with you guys. I've been Brandon's friend for a good while now so I don't think you have anything to argue about in this. If he wants to have a team of his own, let him. Don't just order him and think he will do what you say.." she said as he glares at her. "Stay out of this, ice princess....." "It's Melina..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:05 am

"whatever." they say pushing her down. brandon rushed to help her stand but she pushes him away to begin fighing. no one was going to treat her like that anymore.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:12 am

The girls and boys got into a giant fight as Melina was held down by the same boy that insulted her, sitting on her. He was punching her face hard with his fist, over and over again to make her bleed. No one else could help her since the other boys were holding Brandon back from even helping her. Same with the girls too as they heard her pained grunts and blood hitting the ground. Before he could make it worse than it already was, the general came in and saw this. "Enough of this! Why are you children fighting?!" He shouts as the boys and girls panted glaring at each other but looks away from each other. "We are sorry sir; a girl from the group caused a fight."

"A fight?? A FIGHT!? What have we told you children. NO fighting! Who started the fight!" he yelled as the kids kept quiet looking straight ahead. He looks at each one but wonders who did start it before the boy looks up at him.

"Sir, it was Melina that started the fight." he said as Melina glares at him but she was grabbed by the commander. "You huh?1? Well, since you like starting fights Melina, you can come with me for a punishment. As for the rest of you ;to your rooms now!" he said heading to the door. The boy leader panted and spat on Melina's face, gets off of her, and goes to stand in line while heading to their rooms. Melina turns on her side hurt but she stood up covering her black eye, broken nose, and bruises as the girls helped her back to the girl's room. The boys didn't say a thing but they all left as ordered; same with Brandon too. She was taken to another room for her punishment for the fight.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:29 am

isolation was something the children hated but it helped them calm down but not brandon he hated it it was driving him crazy as for melli she bitterly froze her isolation room to annoy the guard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:33 am

"Knock it off in their kid! Stop freezing the room!" He yells but Melina sat under the small bunk bed she was going to sleep in but the room being frozen helps her calm down. The wounds were bandaged up and was given a ice pack for the black eye. She didn't get why the boy wasn't being punished but they said because 'she' started the fight. Because of that, she was to stay in this room for two weeks. The boys were snickering thinking their leader was cool for getting a girl in trouble but the head leader told them to get ready for bed in one hour.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:46 am

when they were freed brandon plotted revenge
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:49 am

They all had power practice together in the room chamber later on. This was for anything that wanted to to see if Melina was broken yet from being inside the cold chamber. The boys still was showing off while the girls tried to ignore them so it wouldn't get in the way of things. It was said after some time, it wasn't as different but maybe it would be okay now. At the moment, the head general walked towards Melina's isolation chamber and gets her out, pressing a button that opens the door. "Alright Melina, you can leave now. Just be sure you learned your lesson and get some lunch. You will be doing a double training course for misbehaving but do it again, and you are going back in here for a whole month. Do I make myself clear?" He said but she looked silent at the ground. "I said; Do You understand!? Answer me when I speak to you!" He shouted at her but Melina lets out a slow breath before saying, "Sir yes sir..." "Good; now get out of my sight..." he said as Melina didn't say anything and leaves to do that.

The others were now eating lunch together before most went silent as they see Melina walk in and goes to get some lunch and heads to a table to eat by herself but the girls went over. "Hey, are you okay? You seem like you are okay???? We were waiting for you to let you go and-" They stopped when seeing Melina just eating not listening to them but it seems that she was still upset since some was against her again. "...Um, Melina? Did you hear us? Are you okay????" "Yeah...I'm just fine....." she grumbles while eating but the girls figure she was seriously angry but goes to sit by her just in case. The guys were silent because of seeing Melina free but it seems that it was going to be fun messing with her. "Seems they let ice princess out of her cold room. So unknown seeing that huh?" one boy said as the others snicker but the girls ignored him while Melina just kept eating.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:58 am

as soon as they coulnd they ran into the woods where brandon had his suit. there were more several more by now and they were tailored to specific powers. even melli had one. brandon was building his and it was taking longer because it was desined differently much mor ecomplicated becuase it had to channel and amplify his power. the other suits were for the two other gils who liked him. melli knew then and they were her friends but they didnt know abotu the suits escape plan or even the fact he could contorl his powers better. he wanted to save them for melli.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:09 pm

She didn't say anything from this but looks down, wondering what she should do. True, others were still seeing him as different but at least others were being nice. Melina decided to leave him be and head back to her room. While doing so, the same boy with his friends were waiting for her to make her stop. "Well, there you are ice queen. What? You seem a little down now." He said as his friends laughed but she walks by them ignoring them. "I'm not going to deal with you right now, okay? Just leave me alone and just go on with your business." she said but two of his friends blocks her way to the room. "Oh, why not? We just want to have a little fun with messing around with your head a little. I think you might enjoy this sort of thing. Don't you, Ice princess?" He said to walk over and shove her.

She hits against his friends who shove her away, right onto the ground. Melina winces from that but the leader kicks her hard in the stomach as she was trying to block each one. "Face it, ice princess. You just are going to be the punching bag to us. You girls need to learn how to know your place!" He laughed while the others beat her up but Melina winces. Before long, the other children found out as the girls and some boys tried to stop them but they couldn't from their level. This boy was the top best so others were not allowed to do anything. He smiled before the two boys pick her up by the arms so he walks over to punch her in the stomach as she coughed blood. "Stop it Daren! You're hurting her!"

"She can take it, can't you ice princess!! Or are you juts like the rest of these girls! Weak! Useless! Pathetic! a thing that don't know anything but being a door stop!?" he said ready to deliver another blow but that's when he felt the temperature dropping rapidly. The other children looked around but saw Melina fist her hands up till the two holding her drops her as feel her being really cold. She looks down while the flow of freezing temperatures keeps dropping but the area they were in was freezing over that ice started forming around the air. "What are you doing ice princess! Stop it!" He said angry but she lifts her head up but glares at him, holding a hand out that everyone saw a blue ice flame that was in her palm. They gasped to move away but she rushes at him and punches him dead in the stomach as he slams against the wall in pain. His body felt ice growing but it was also burning her while he screams out in pain.

"Make her stop!! Please, make her stop!" he cries out scared as the ice spreads but it was hurting him just the same that Melina just kept him against the wall that the general came in and grabs Melina to pull him away. "What are you doing!?" He yells as he quickly lets go feeling the bitter cold getting worse. She tries to attack him again but she was knocked out hard behind the head before she passes out. Another general held a bat but the area got warm again that the kids was whispering. "Take her to the isolation chamber now....and the others get to your rooms." He said as the kids does that but the other takes Melina to the isolation chamber. No one knew if they should tell Brandon when he gets back later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:16 pm

he never came back and secretly their controllers were worried becuase he wasnt on a camera and he wasnt anywhere to be found. they went to get his suits he built and study them but they were trapped and nothing they tried worked. melli heard her gaurds talking about brandon missing and she got worried. thinking he left or was in their secret blind spot in the security feild.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:42 am

She lets out a sigh while leaning against the wall of her isolation room but hopes her friend was alright and safe. The guards didn't know if he was just trying to break rules or showing off something and yet, they still had to find them. Before long, Melina was looking down but sees her self cuffed because they were worried of her hurting someone else, even if it was for self defense.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:18 pm

it wasnt long before she was let out and right away she was kidnapped by cold metal hands. when she could see again she saw brandon and he was working on somehting as usual but this time he turned to hug her. "im sorry i couldnt get you out of there wihtout being seen... im hiding... i figured out their plan for us. we are going to be trained to be weapons as soon as we control our powers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:51 pm

"How are you even sure?" she said quietly but Brandon looks at her then at the ground. "You trust me right? Then you know I never lie about things like that."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:34 pm

he told her his secret plan to help everyone and slowly began to show off his powers as time went on. his plan was to help eveyrone by building them a special suit for each of them using his powers and then whe they all mastered thier powers they would all escape at the same time. melli loved the idea of escape but wasnt sure abotu a few of the people. they were disturbed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Some wasn't even sure if his so called escape plan would work. Even so, Melina believed him and trusted him as his friend and others that wasn't on the bullies sides did too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:43 pm

over the next two years everyone got better with their powers and everyone started to really like brandon when he seemed unbeatable. in combat tests as clouds of tiny machines protected him and everything thrown at him seemed to make them multiply.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:49 pm

The children didn't say anything while seeing this but goes to the kids working on their training slightly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:05 pm

melli was growing to become beautiful her ice powers were fromidible and even as a preteen she was capable of taking down the older teenagers with mastered powers and more powerfl ones. brandon was something the same always building technology limited to his imagination and none of the security or controllers could examine the tech becuase it always stopped woring after it was used. they assumed it was a side effect of his powers but only melli knew it was his secret plan to make them think he had a critical weakness. melli thought he was brilliant giving ehr a portable heater to feed her powers becuase her powers worked by absorbing heat. the more she absorbed the more ice she had built up inside her to use how ever she liked. they were close friends now looking after eachother and her othe rbest friend liked them both havinf fire powers.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:17 pm

She was relaxing while studying her own flame but it was burning strong with in her hand.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:27 pm

together these two adn brandon formed a team. his tech would support their powers and their suits were perfect for them. he was always improving the suits as new ideas came into his head and they only became more streamline as his machines grew smaller and smaller each generation. olde rmachines were broken down to make new ones. and the girls were both atraccted to the infinite possibilities he could have for them. there were evil people here as trainees older ones who freely accepted the weaponization projects and bullied others. they came over to brandon to destory his lated invention a matter replicator. they taunted him making melli and the fire girl angry but they listened when branodon told them not to do anything.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:38 pm

They held back from the order while Brandon looks at them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:44 pm

the guys called him a sissy and hit him before walking off and the cloud of machines holds both the girls still so they didnt attack. its okay. bive me anothe rfew months and my machines will be small enough to do anything.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:35 pm