Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Battle Odis

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Battle Odis

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:10 pm

he opened his eyes to watch the moon and stars and he smiled enjoying the peace and quiet not having to hide and keep his powers a secret.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:16 pm

She just kept looking into her book reading before turning the page again and went back to reading. Here both her and him are free to do what they want, expressing themselves to the powers they were born with. "*Sighs relaxed* This sure is nice. Laying on the roof and stargazing with the moon shining down on us. Nice right?" he asked to Melina who still kept reading but had her answer. "Yeah, it's nice to be able share this feeling and experience this scene for yourself. I guess we did the right thing of picking this place for our home." "True; so true."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:33 pm

did i tell you how i felt about you? ive been so busy here i forget alot of things.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:50 pm

"...you did....." She said not looking at him still reading but Brandon heard that before looking up at the sky to see nothing else working. Slightly, it seems he did say something about that but they were needing some time to give it some thought.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:57 pm

good. thats a relief i wont have to say it again he said and smiled widely. he turned over and asked her to read her story out loud to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:12 pm

She lets out a sigh and started reading it out loud. It was a story about one little fairy that was trying to find a home for herself but no one wanted her in their home. They thought she was scary with her big gentle eyes, her old torn wings, and magic that never seems to do things right. All her life, she wishes to find friends and many someone to love her for who she is and yet nothing happened. Melina explains she was still reading the book and just passed the first two chapters and reading the third one. "That's how far I am right now but I've been reading all day....." he said. "That's pretty interesting for a story and yet it's not too bad either. Where did you get this book from?" he said with a smile and yet Melina shrugs her shoulders to still keep reading.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:35 pm

he listens and relaxes enjoying ehr voice.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:39 pm

She kept reading the book loud and clear to him to see the moon shining down on them both and the land around them. It was nice to have someone reading something to you but it made Brandon feel more relaxed with Melina. As for her, she was so-so on the issue but it's not too bad.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 pm

she got tired and went to bed and he decided to stay on the roof a bit longer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:50 pm

He sees stars up in the sky still bright but wonders how things will be since she and him are living here. Will new events happen or will things remain the same? Either way, he would go through with it if it's being with Melina. Letting out a sigh, he keeps looking up at the moon. As for Melina she looks at the book still in her hands before setting it down and begins to get in bed and get some sleep.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:29 pm

a few months later things were good. melli grew to love him dearly the same as he felt for her and he still loved her the same. she still hadn't told him how her feelings grew just enjoying his company she enjoyed reading to him and he enjoyed listening to her. his machines were smarter now and the whole house was comfortable and safe. one day a rain of meteors crashes and the tides rise while the automatic defense system destoryed the ones hitting close to the island the sea recovered and the island thrived more trees surrounded the house.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:34 pm

She wasn't sure why this happened but it was a guess that nature was doing this or something else. Brandon was still checking the map of the trees that still was around the house but she was looking slightly confused. "Do you think everything is normal again?" she said silently but Brandon didn't say anything because of that. "No, we should be alright still."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:42 pm

he smiles and hugs her for the first time. its fine are you okay? he asks her and she blushes seeing him pick her up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:44 pm

"I'm fine but please put me down. I'm not used to someone picking me up this way." Melina said in a quiet tone but Brandon didn't say anything before he sets her down on her feet. She looks away from him while seeing the water from the rain but it left her rather confused and not used to someone doing that. "Sorry; I wasn't trying to cause any problems with you." he said but she sighed. "It's fine."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:45 pm

she felt weird and hot then she went to read. he went to the bathroom to clean up
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:48 pm

She decided to go and use her powers to cool herself down before letting out a calm breath. The heat was gone once more but she then sees her book and started reading right after calming down. It still was weird and now Melina was not sure why. Maybe it was something else. Brandon was already in his destination while cleaning up to look at the wall or the water.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:53 pm

when he was clean he used his nanites to sap nutrients out of the water to refesh their numbers and fix defects cuased by degredation. the water outside was filled with the trace elements they needed
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:01 pm

Melina decided to stay in the room so she wouldn't get in Brandon's way and yet, it's not too bad. This way, she can read more and keep herself calm after the event that passed a while ago.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:05 pm

the house started to shine and sparkle as it grew healty with fresh nanites. soon brandon knocks on her dorr to invite her to a special lunch.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:10 pm

"Special lunch? How is it special?" she asked not sure about it nor heard of it but seeing his smile, it must be something. "If you wish to find out, just follow me and I'll show you. If you want to." he said but hopes for a yes. Melina wasn't sure about this and yet, she didn't want to be mean to her friend here. "Hmmm, I don't know Brandon. Are you even sure?" she asked again to nod.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:21 pm

she sighs and watche dhim make the lunch by hand instead of relying on his machines.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:23 pm

She never seen him make another else besides one of his creations so him making food was a shock. Brandon looks down at the food he was preparing while she goes to take a seat and watches him still curious to know if he knew more things besides this. "I never knew you could cook as well.." she said but he smiled to still focus.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:32 pm

thats what makes this special. he said and she blushed seeing him goign through so much work for her instead of using his machines.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:47 pm

She will still admit it was impressive to see him doing something else like this. Even almost more interesting.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:50 pm

when he finsiehd he made a fruit platter made with harvested fruits and a dessert that was white and fluffy with a cheery on top. under the fluff was a crumble cake.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:31 am