Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Battle Odis

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Battle Odis

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:54 am

"......" "See? Even when I confessed my feelings of how much I love you it's just telling me why? Why waste your time." Brandon said looking down but Melina lets out a long sigh but turns away from him with arms crossed. "But why? I'm nothing special Brandon. I never had anyone expressing their feelings for me before and yet...you are. I am really confused as to what you see in me......" she said but Brandon didn't speak while she was.

"I was always taught that feelings are always getting in the way, that I shouldn't show emotion for anyone or anything because I'll be killed because of it. However, I don't know what it could be. It's like some pressure I feel in my chest of some pain when I'm away from you but when I'm close to you, it's gone." Brandon looks at her but feels the ice melting now. "Melina?" "I'm really so confused about this.......I just don't know."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:00 am

you were my only friend who was true... so to me you are special... he told her and he understood how she felt and she let him go to give her space to think but she didnt want to be alone. she had a lot to think about and alot of questions to ask.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:02 am

"I don't know what else to say but I'll give you more time. Find me in the living room when you wish to talk." he said quietly to her before leaving. Melina looks down at the floor, turning around to ask something but he was gone. She didn't say a thing after that before heading to her room to give it some thought for a while as she grips her left wrist. As Brandon gets to the living room, he sits down to look at the table, hoping Melina will be okay but since they were apart, the same chest pressure came back but he ignores it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:07 am

he waited and built things
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:15 am

She was laying on her bed sideways while looking at the wall, still lost in her thoughts about what just happened. Now, she was overthinking of what he said about falling in love with her. Was this love the reason of the pressure in her chest? She lets out a long sigh before turning to lay on her back and her arms covering her eyes. 'T-this is so weird. How can he fall in love with me? True we've been friends since we were kids and yet...it feels like we are alright at that level. Now, since we are older he says he loves me?' she lowers one hand to feel the strong heartbeats that came loudly from her chest, fingers gripping the fabric tightly. 'Already I feel my heart beating loud like a drum...all this emotion stuff is so....weird..'

'I wonder if I did right with telling her how I feel. I truly love her. I deeply wish to see her happiness and be by her side. Now, I don't even know if I angered here from saying the wrong thing. I don't want to make her feel bad nor make her feel like I'm going to do something....I just....I just wanted to express my love for you..' This was thought in his head while working on some things.

'What will I do? Do I really feel the same way?'

'Will she hate me if I tell her other wise?'

'Do I even deserve him?...i'm sure fire girl and maybe others will love him...me? I am so terrible at this and yet.....it's still weird when a boy likes-no loves you...'

'Will she hate me more if I wished to kiss her? No! What am I saying! She would hate me!'

Both her and him were thinking at the same time before saying, "What am I gonna do?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:18 am

he didnt move to keep his promise. she decided to tell him she had to think about it and she hugged him like she used to.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:19 am

"I understand.." he said but Melina lets him go from the hug while looking down at the floor. "I'm sorry but it's just...new to me. No boy been able to be that nice and even say he loves me. I just.....require some time to think this over......I hope you understand." she said but Brandon did before she stood up and goes back into her room.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:21 am

he did and it made him happy that she didnt hate him now
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:25 am

After that day, she and him just kept their distances while thinking things over. Her being in the bedroom to read and practice her powers. While for him was building new things in their home for later use. They almost went back to their normal patterns of living like nothing happened but the memories still remained. Brandon almost thought he still felt the sudden chill from her touch against his heated skin and her burning up when being near him. It was difficult to say but they kept it to themselves. Later on, she and him were still apart but they were also developing more as more mature/adult minds while she was writing something in a book and him experimenting with building something much more bigger now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:28 am

it was to be an interactive room for who ever was scanned into the computer. it would change to suit needs or desires.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:32 am

He wanted to be sure it would be at 100% so no problems will happen. However, it was just something that will be tested later on. He was hoping Melina was alright in her room but knowing her, she should be. While he worked more on his project, his mind wanders off to think about Melina again. He knew she was still busy but now it felt lonely for him while she was in her room. What was she doing anything? Melina was not in her room as steam was seen from the bathroom, taking a hot shower after she was thinking slightly. She felt the hot water running down her body and yet, their was some soap that coated her while doing so. Her mind was clear now but some images and thoughts remained about Brandon. Her face slightly flushed pink because of that but she keeps it to herself.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:34 am

the scanner was having problems telling the difference between concious thought and sub concious noise. he was working on it as her hidden thoughts grow inside her mind
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:38 am

She wasn't sure why but tries to block off these weird thoughts in her head, turning off the water and wrapping herself in a towel. Melina walks out of the bathroom and goes to get some clothes while checking for some panties and a bra since some clothes were already on the bed ready for her. She wonders if he was still working on his thing but judging from some thuds, he was. Melina decided to not bother him right now and get dressed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:42 am

she hears more and then a humming as a red light scanned the whole house. it was a test to see if the scanner was working
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:45 am

She was lowering her shirt down now before seeing the red light scanner, thinking it was just him again and sits back on the bed. The book she was planning on reading was right beside her as she picks it up and starts reading. Brandon sure loved creating many things and yet, it still left her curious about some things about him. Maybe when they have their talk, he might tell her more about it. That being the same of him knowing more about her. So far, Brandon was just almost busy now and yet, it didn't bother her at the least right now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:15 pm

she heard more banging after the light passed by NO NO NO NOT THAT WAY THIS WAY YOU HAVE TO SEPARATE THE SUB CONSCIOUS OR THE ROOMS WILL MALFUNCTION! she hears him shoutign in the pa system at his machines as they worked to repair what he was working on. she heard somehtign about the rooms and got curious. she was right he would tell her if she asked.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:21 pm

Hearing that, Melina decided to not bother him while reading her book.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:26 pm

there was another scanning light and the Pa system chimed in thats better now connect the new curcutry and feed it to the nanites all the nanaites did as they were commanded
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:31 am

"That was weird...." she said in her mind before going back to reading her book. However, she was glad his machines were working the way he wanted them to. Now, their home was ready to go of anything that comes their way. Brandon was pleased with himself to see this but hopes it will stay this way. He turns to leave and decided to re check on some things to be sure they were still working properly. So far, the day just passed on but Melina and Brandon still were apart from each other but busy with their daily activities. Melina was reading her fifth book and Brandon was working on his sixth invention for the day that they didn't seem hungry just yet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:48 am

she got thirsty and put her book down then saw there was a glass of pure water next to her that wasnt there before. she blinked and saw a light fog moving away and knew it was nanites whoo made it for her. then she got curious to what he did in the house and what the scanner was. he was on top watchign the ocean something she didnt expect so she spent an hour looking for him inside then going outside to see him up on the roof. she climbed up still holdign ehr book and she sat next to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:56 pm

He felt her next to him but Brandon didn't say a thing since Melina was reading her book. Both of them just did their own thing once more while the ocean was rippling from the low winds that blew on top. "Are you doing okay?" he asked trying to break the silence but Melina didn't answer him while turning the page. "Yeah, I did..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:00 pm

well ive upgraded the house as much as i can for now. it responds to your thoughts and needs but if you want somethign you dont need you have to ask for it its still new so its pretty limited to foods drinks and clothes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:08 pm

"That seems pretty interesting." she said still reading but her eyes still scan the words in her book. Melina did think it was relaxing up here on the roof but Brandon looks back out once more while they just feel the sunset's rays shining on their skin but the moon was already up but not as visible just yet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:27 pm

he stayed silent watching the sunset and moonrise waiting. just waiting. he did look at her sometimes and looked away when she looked a thim then returned to her book. he lays back and closes his eyes to relax.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:34 pm

Melina raised one eye brow seeing him laying back to relax but she looks away and back into her book. Brandon just kept his eyes shut and laying right on his back as the sun was starting to set over the horizon before it went down completely. The moon was more visible and bright while shining down on them both but they didn't seem to mind either way.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:36 pm