Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Battle Odis

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Battle Odis

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:39 pm

ooc: This is when Brandon and Melina were was sent at a space defense boot camp as kids to defend other planets of enemies that wish to harm it. They use their powers to help them along the way and yes, Brandon and Melina has just one power. She has ice for her power.

It was the first day with the kids arriving in the main space station as they formed lines. One for just boys and another just for girls. They were not sure why but they were amazed from such a station was was sitting in the main areas of space. They were not sure about it but they didn't' know what was going to happen. At that time, two head commanders were waiting the children to quiet down before looking at them. "Attention!!! All children look ahead and keep silent." One said as the kids stopped talking, looking ahead. "Now, I will have focus on me, you all are to refuse us as Sir or ma'am. We will not have any problems regarding it. Understand!?" He said.

"Yes sir!" The kids said to him.

"I can't hear you! Do I make myself clear!" He said louder.

"YES SIR!" the kids shouted out this time.

"Good. Now, you're leaders will show you to your rooms. Now, get moving." The boys and girls looked ahead and walks down the way to their rooms. One of the boys named Brandon was looking ahead walking in line with the rest but he looks over to see a girl named Melina who was just looking ahead with them while walking. He didn't say anything but just kept walking. Later on, they got to their rooms to be more acquainted with their roommates but speaking of what they will be doing after a while. "This is pretty awesome but I wonder what is going on. Do you think they are gonna make us do. "I don't know. Could be something else but I guess we will learn later on." Brandon said but he wasn't sure about it during the time. "Well, I guess so but did you see the other girls that came along? They were pretty cute."

"I guess so...." Brandon said but he wasn't going to let the other bother him about things regarding it. Right now he just kept still wondering what could happen. Later on during the time, the kids were given some food for dinner but the boys were talking with each other while they saw the girls speaking with each other as well. Brandon messed with his food but also sees the same girl eating but listening to some other girls as well. "Brandon? What are you looking at?" he asked but he looks back. "Nothing, just thinking." "Right...are you looking at the girl over there? The one with the indigo eyes?" he sees her eating a bit but the girls sitting with her didn't say anything but agreeing with something. "Right, I guess..plus, I'm not looking at her.."

"Sure you're not.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Battle Odis

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:44 pm

he as thinking an dhis eyes happend to come to a stop on her. he was special not stroger faster or the best btut he could link his mind with technology and control or reshape or even build anything as long as he had materials.. his father built things for a living and tested them on him. but he didnt mind. the boot camp was merely a formality for him and he was lost in his own head thinking.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:51 pm

The girl looks up before she felt a pair of eyes on her, looking over to see Brandon. He looks at her but the girl didn't say anything to him before looking away from him to eat her food. This didn't bother her at the slightest since she thought boys were just boys. Brandon saw her looking away and just goes back to eating. She heard the other girls just snickering from that before going ahead and and heard the bell. "Alright, it's time to get some sleep. Head to your rooms." The female said as everyone looked quiet and stood up, heading to their rooms for the night for relaxing. The boys didn't say anything but were now just focusing on what tomorrow will bring but Brandon was wondering of that girl or see if she was just like him or more. He will find out tomorrow during training of showing their powers to the generals to see what abilities they can do.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:53 pm

he went to his cot and went to sleep tired form everything that happened.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:11 pm

The other boys were going to theirs as well, excited about tomorrow but wondering what they will be doing. The girls were thinking the same way. As they sleep, the children will discover new strengths of their powers or abilities in hopes of gaining something new along the way. As for now, time will tell.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:15 pm

when it was brandons turn the next day he explaine dhis powers and used raw materials from around him to build things on a molecular level changing stone to thin metal and using the ground to form tin machines to do his pidding but they explode in his face.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:23 pm

The generals were slightly disappointed because of it, however they didn't say anything after the time. Brandon looked down at the floor seeing his own mess being destroyed after a while. They write down his grade but tells him to move on from the next child. That was Melina who came next. She stood right in front of the generals before using her powers as the room slowly freezes around her feet to freeze some of the technology surrounding her. She sees the students shivering from the cold while the generals written her grade down as she was sent over with the other girls that went.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:28 pm

tiem after time he tired building things. hand guns. computers even a simple telescope the all blew up like a lightbulb being fed too much.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:33 pm

Some of the boys offered to help Brandon in order to see if they can be of some help. However, Brandon said he was fine but thanks them either way for the help, still working on his power. They see him just over working with his powers but they just let him be. After a while, they just saw him practicing. The girls just helped each other after the time but Melina offers some help which was not as bad towards it. They thanked her for it but just kept working on it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:38 pm

he goes off on their break to be alone and started to build again. this time with his hands. anything he built with his hands usually worked but he needed the actual parts. he stole them when he could and assembled them the way he wanted unknown that he was being watched at all times like the others. the generals let him take what he needed while he built this thing and continued to push and drive him to use his powers. he got the nickname bombman mecause everythign he made blew up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:53 pm

"Are you sure this will be of some help? What if this won't work from your suggestion?" Melina asked seeing her ice being formed as shards around her but she didn't say anything. "Yes, don't you see how the boys are doing? We are stronger than them so girls have to stay on top." she said but Melina sighed, moving the ice shards around her before aiming at the targets. "Right; same with you and some others taking back of how guys won't be as strong even though we are to never judge another." She said but the girl was quiet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:58 pm

there was only one boy missing branodn as usual none of the girls liked him he always kept to himself and always stole things to make his stupid machines or whatever that ended up blowing up in his face. he was always shown favoritisme like that but melli knew better. she would sneak out to watch im building somethng and saw that it was a suit a powersuit to make him stronger faster and it was built out of car part making it primitive. she saw smaller machines as well working on it like tiny robot worker bugs.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:09 pm

Melina had a guess she sure was working as well. It seems as he was working, his abilities was getting better and better to aim for something big. She didn't underestimated him like the other girls did which made her wonder what else he could be capital of. Brandon checked out his progress so far seeing it was coming alone but Melina just kept it silent that she would be seen sneaking out almost every time to watch him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:14 pm

he was testing it and it worked. the hydralics were good the machinery was good and while it wasnt too stable it worked. he use dhis powers on it to tyr and smooth it out and she saw it changed into a sleek mor balance dmachine as she leaned forward a twig snapped and she rushed to hide in a different spot as the machine blw up. she leanred that he loses focus and the thing he is working on becomes unstable.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:38 pm

She heard a angry groan from Brandon before some muttering under his breath seeing all that work was destroyed now. Melina wonders if he can just re fix it but now felt bad that she made him lose focus.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:57 pm

he started again by hand this time she saw his powers working. not only working working the wya thyey were supposed to until he made himself a suit that fit him and was more like an adult size. he got in and activated it as it hissed. he dtook a few steps and then jogged a bit before turning it off and hiding it. she followed him back to the camp where the little helper bots wouldnt go and they powered down. she saw him trying again in the crowd only to be laughed at when it blew up. he was frustrated not knowing why it would work when he was alone and why it wouldnt around people. but that was why he was at this camp to learn how to control it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:13 pm

She sorta felt bad for him but Melina knew others didn't understand how much work he had to do in order to make this work. Maybe she could offer some help or encouragement in hopes he can succeed. During lunch time, Brandon was still working where he was while some of the boys were watching him build but went to get some snacks. That was when Melina walked over. "?????? Can I help you?" he asked not looking up. "Sorry for bothering you. Just wanted to see if you are okay? You've been busy working on that thing for hours now."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:25 pm

he turned it on and it springs to life. it was anothe rone of those helper robots. i can see it in my head anbut no matter hwat i do i cant make it with my mind without it blowing up... so i have to odo it the ahrd way. he said and went on to describe his plan. imagin billions of tiny robots like this all working together to build or become anything you want... that is what i want but its hard.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:35 pm

"That does sound like that but can't you find another way to fix that? Or maybe have it work?" she asked but Brandon shook his head looking down. "That is why I need more time to practice and work with my hands to make this work. I know I can do it but it's also time consuming."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:48 pm

she sat next to him and decided to be his friend to help him. togther over the next week she helped him use his powers around someone and soon simple machines were staying stable as parts fly and attach themselves
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:06 pm

Melina was pleased to see that his creations was working perfectly while the other children was wondering if Brandon was crazy. Same with the girls thinking of Melina helping him. They have tried to break them up as friends but that just made them form a strong bound with each other where they are best friends.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:23 pm

"well your idea to use big parts helped but its so limiting." he said and she smiled "it has to be this way first silly if you do too much you hurt remember?" she replied and he nodded trying again anyways. this time he didnt finish and the half finished ball fell apart as the energy binding it was removed. it was progress but he was tired now form his training.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:27 pm

Melina was glad to see some change to this but hopes her friend will keep it steady and not go over board like back then.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:31 pm

he rown powers were growing making her colder to touch so noone wanted to but she only ever stayed warm around brandon.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:02 pm

Others have noticed that but so did the generals that still took notes of the children that came here. However, failed ones were sent home. Later, the children that still remained was having free time after training as Melina was focusing on her own ice abilities to freeze over things instead of objects. The other girls were impressed as the boys saw that Brandon's creations wasn't blowing up as much in his face.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:50 am