Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Untold Legends: Forbidden valley

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Untold Legends: Forbidden valley

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:01 am

The four just keep close doing what was needed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:49 am

the nests grow thin and scattered before vanishing altogether. after a few turns and travelling deeper they stumble on a cult of druids summoning grotesque monsters with twisted nature magic one turned into a bear another turned into a huge cat and one cast empowering spels on each as the fourth continued the summoning.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:47 pm

The four wonders what they should do but keeps up their defenses.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:23 pm

bradnon lashed out fightign creatures and the druids. melli followed keepign the cat form attacking his back.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:03 am

"How many are their?! They just keep coming!" Melina heard the Druid say but the Alchemist hits more of the beasts back using a earth golem. "I don't know but keep fighting. They will run down eventually as if it's nothing. We got this." she said while Melina was kicking and hitting away any cat that tries to attack her and Brandon.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:38 pm

together they kill each druid one by one as the summoned monsters swarm brandon. melli tries to finish them off quickly but he was trying to fight them all at once to make an opening to attack the conjurer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:52 pm

They didn't say but was looking out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:23 pm

the conjuror was strong much stronger than the other druids and his spells protected him and roots sprouted and entangeled melli squeezing ehr tightly to keep her still as sun and moon fire rained down on brandon as the alchemist and the druid with them attacked the conjuror. melli was free after only 10 seconds and she leaps into the fray finishing off the enemy and panting. the druid found many artifacts and armor sets perfect for her as the alchemis found cloth boots and gloves. melli was heated and embarrassed from gettign caught the way she did and brandon continued down the tunnel pretending nothign happened. he wasnt abotu to tell an angry melli what he saw the roots doing befor ethey were destoryed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:31 pm

The other three caught up with him as they travel down into the tunnel but wonders if their was a way out of this place or another location for items. While the Druid and Alchemist follows Brandon, Melina was looking down while thinking how she could have got caught so quickly like that but hopes it won't happen again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:26 pm

this time branodn was cuaght by roots and the alchemist as two druids reveal themselves and attack. melli was able to finish them off quickly but the nearby lake housed a swarm of blobs. the roots held them for ten seconds befor eletting them go and branodn rushed to collect the acidic blobs before melli could get hurt. and together they all killed the blobs until a jello cube mad eof acid bubbles to the surface of the lake and advances. their weapons were useless and only spells would work as the alchemist slowly began to thorw calcium at the cube to trya nd neutralize its acid.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:38 pm

They see it just bubbling while Brandon, Melina, the druid, and Alchemist look at each other.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am

when it became cloudy and it couldnt move brandon picked up a huge rock and tossed it at the monster making it burst then evaporate leavign the calcuim and a bit of acid behing. brandon was tired and needed rest the druid cast spells to give him energy and heal him but there was only so much she could do. the alchemist took samples and melli searched for loot. there was alot of basic stuff they could sell for some coin but nothing really special that any of them could used so they decided to sell it in the town for a good price.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:17 pm

She gets whatever was worth some gold but the Druid was healing the ground that was hurt because of it. Melina wonders if anything else was here to take along with them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:49 pm

restoring the caverns was easy withotu the taint of the evil druids or the summoning of creatures. together they leave the reborn cave and head to town to sell the gear they found. melli looked at brandon and thought he wasnt too bad to be around anymore becase he was better at working on a team.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:00 pm

She decided to stock up on some things just in case of their next mission while the Alchemist and Druid was speaking of some new plans with Brandon just in case of it. Their talk was not loud but between the three of them, which was not a big deal to Melina, about some new abilities they could unlock right after more training and other things. At least they were working more close and together as a team so Melina didn't feel too bad nor left out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:59 pm

When night fell they retired to their room and he elected to have his own but they refused to let him be alone. He nodded as he pulled out his pack and set it down on his bed to rest facing th3 wall to give them privacy
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:09 pm

They waited while he had to do what was needed but heard the small shuffling from behind them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:32 pm

he ignored the temptation to look as they change clothes and he tried to go to sleep. the girls were silent unable to speak in secret with him around as the alchemist watched his back. she secretly liked him as melli did but with meli it was different she lied to hersel fsaying she didnt like him that way. the druid didnt seem to care as he rtrue love was nature btu she had to admit the other girls adbrandon were very attractive. melli looked over at him and told him it was okay to turn ove rnow but he didnt im not gonna. becuase im not gonna be accused of sneaking peeks. i was driven out of my city becuase my rival declared i was responsible for the rash of perversion that swarmed the city every night. when all i wanted was to sleep peacefully which is a very hard thing to do as a berzerker.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:18 pm

"That seems harsh." the alchemist said but Melli didn't respond to that nor did the Druid.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:44 pm

yeah well when you hunt monsters alone at night you dont have an alibi so i left.he wasnt bitter but he was hiding somehting and melli had a suspicion that he did want to look and ba a part of the group. the druid didnt care one way or the other.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:05 am

"Either way, I guess we know something." The alchemist said but the Druid decided to think of something else right now while doing something. She did the same thing that Melli was looking at him still worried about this. He wonders if something would be just kept in secret or something.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:37 pm

The druid spoke plainly and softly. "Why don't you trust us?" She asked and he flinched. Melli now understood the secret she sensed and she encouraged him to turn around to explain and that they trusted him. He sighs and agreed slowly turning around to find melli in a revealing lingerie the druid naked and th3 alchemists in a thinner version of her robe that showed her curves. He closed his eyes to avoid staring and td his tale.

"When I was accused. My girlfriend at the time stayed with me she supported me and helped me through the mental anguish. One day my rival visited us and took her away. I have Chase but when I got to his house they were in the bed and she was slamming herself on him. Then I heard how she and he planned the whole thing to make the town kill me knowing I couldn't hurt any of the town... So I left... later another girl meets up with me and it seemed every night bounty hunters would attack and I caught her sending them messages on where we were going to be and I set a trap killing her and the bounty hunters. I can't trust that women will not abuse my good nature so I try hard not to look." They were all shocked even the druid whoes heart broke feeling his pain and she went over to hug him. Melli fell in love with him that night hearing his story and the alchemist shuddered as her own feelings turned to an attraction for his inner strength.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:01 pm

"I don't mean to show rudeness to you three. It's just I'm not okay with trusting the other sex that easily right now. After the day 'she' betrayed me and after the other did the same thing. I just find it harder to trust any of them back then and now." Brandon said but the druid, scout, and the Alchemist look at each other and the other two joined in with hugging them close. Brandon sees them holding onto him but he didn't know if it was still safe to trust the other gender.

Maybe the three can give their trust so he can trust them. "Well, if it helps you warrior. I know how you feel. Over the years back, when I was in training I also had a love. He always was their for me, he never judged me, nor mind how I looked because he cared about me. At the time I became a full titled Druid for my people, he started to become distant because he saw me as a man, instead of a woman. I was still me; just more working with protecting my people and him. It didn't take long for him to then leave me for a woman that will stay as she is and not let the will of the warrior take over them. He even had his wife try to banish me and kill me by stabbing my eye and beating me up. I lay their crying from the pain but nature had other plans as they left me and tried to burn the house down. I was left for dead with a broken heart but I survived by some others that banished both of them though because of it..I started avoid your gender myself." she covers her eye but sees Brandon look at her before the Alchemist sighs to look at him.

"I'm guilty myself. When I was learning the ways of science and magic, I was loved by many guys. Some have tried to get my heart but I never saw the right one that would be someone I loved till I met one during my quest for the queen. He and I were.......unbreakable and a great team. I actually saw others become jealous of his charms, his gentle smile, and his sweet kisses. He even asked for my hand to marry him that I accepted." She said smiling but her eyes went cold to remember the second part. "However, after we was about to say our wedding vows, he betrayed me. He only wanted to marry me to get info about our city and even tried to kill me but missed that gave me this old burned cut on my shoulder." She shows it when looking down at her lap. "It heart my soul when finding out that my rage blinded me and..I sliced his head right from his shoulders but my heart broke. I couldn't trust anyone but myself after that day and didn't mind working with men but I wouldn't give my heart up again." The Alchemist sees Brandon look quiet before looking to Melli the scout but she looked silent. "And you?"

"When my people was never allowed to come with in the city walls, I always wanted to change my ways and my people too to show that others can trust us. It was when I met my ex who seemed to not mind me being a scout, an outsider to them. He would sneak out during the wars to see me and I would sneak in to see him but he and I was close......so close that I....I gave myself to him that he took it. However, I find it false because when I was visiting him one day, he was a twisted man that used his magic to force me to fall for his charms. He used me, abused my trust and heart.....even to telling the lie about him killing the princess that was ill that day. He put the blame on me and my people that made us lose your trust." she sighed to hold her arm before turning around to show her back as she lifts it to show a bad old scar that didn't heal the right way. The Druid and Alchemst covers their mouths before she lowers it. "AFter a while, I gave up on giving my heart to anyone.......but it passes." she said before the three looks at him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:10 pm

Melli fell forward kissing his lips as he told them he trusted them. And they all grew deep feelings for one another as a team.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:32 pm

He saw the scout, alchemist, and druid smile at him and cuddle close to him. Seeing them trusting him even after what they been through was surprising but that just made him wonder about his trust with them. Melli smiled with eyes shut but the other two checked the time to see it was getting late. So, they were now heading to bed but keeping close to Brandon just in case.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:28 am