Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Untold Legends: Forbidden valley

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: Untold Legends: Forbidden valley

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:28 pm

He tries to hold back because it was supposex to be a punishment but his cum burst out getting on her hand as it pumped forth. He panted and knew he was in trouble.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:00 pm

"Did you just came? Naughty knight. Here; this should stop you from doing it again." Rina used her own known magic to make a seal around his cock, stopping him from cumming again unless she released it. She sees his wincing slightly but watches Alicia spanking Melli's ass while she moans out drooling slightly in weaker pleasure. It felt so good, so good that it was making her insane wanting more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:44 pm

He groans throbbing bigger as she started to suck him harder feeling him throbbing as he filled with cum Again
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:35 am

"Good. Your back to being full but remember, don't cum till I say." Rina said but traps it in between her breasts, stroking against it up and down. He gasped again from her soft breasts but was looking at her flushed face with her breasts having his cock in between. He did hear Melli whimpering too but noticed Alicia tying her up with a paddle she summoned using her magic. "This is your punishment Melli.......I hope you like it." She said before slapping her butt with it.

Of course Melli yelps from the sting of the paddle but she couldn't move thanks to her restrains that held her still and on the bed. He blushes seeing her squirm and whimper before another yelp came from her lips. Rina and Alicia smirked seeing the two but they just kept going till they knew their punishment.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:51 am

Brandon was groaning as it swelled filling up with cum run as spell made the pressure increase his size as he groans watching her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Rina keeps stroking his cock more and more while tasting his pre-cum that appears on the tip. She knew it was punishment but seeing Brandon like this was sorta arousing to her. She could even hear Alicia's giggles and Melli's moans from the spankings she's getting from the paddle that she had a idea. "Brandon? Aren't you enjoying this or are you enjoying the view of what Alicia's doing to Melli?" she asked to squeeze the cock hard. He moans out feeling more hitter that his cock throbs slightly with veins showing up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:32 pm

Both. He said panting as he tried to control himself but he only pulsed getting larger.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:09 am

"Well, I guess I could help you if you wish..." Rina said while Melli moans out slightly in more pleasure again. She twitches again in more pleasure but whimpers out from another spank from the paddle. "So Let me ask you. Do you wish to pay with me.....or with Alicia? Or Melli again?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:14 pm

He looked away." I can't pick. "
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:41 pm

"If you wish...." Rina moves away from Brandon before walking over to the bed to sit beside Alicia that was rubbing Melli's red butt. "Then you have to watch while we have a little fun." she said before nodding to Alicia. She nods before going ahead to use her magic to create something of items. Before long, Rina lays back to get Melli on top of her while Alicia gets behind her.

She struggles again but Rina hugs her to kiss Melli's lips. "No worries, Brandon. You get to watch this..." Alicia said before rubbing the tip of the item against Melli's butt while Rina did the same for her pussy. "p..Please, you can't...I won't....." She whimpers feeling them before slowly they ram into her at the same time, hearing Melli screaming out with her tongue hanging out with saliva dripping off from it. The two of them was thick and big that it made her cum violently to grip the sheets.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:45 pm

Watching this Brandon Begin to wonder if they had been doing things like this before they met him
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:45 pm

She screams out from the feeling, shaking to drool more that her body was burning once more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:19 pm

Alicia and run see that he was under alit of pressure and know that he was trying his best to behave but they see his gaze drift a little as his focus was breaking.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:16 pm

Rina and Alicia giggles but Rina release the spell on Brandon but he could cum if he wishes as they deal with Melli who was moaning out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:49 am

His pent up cum exploded on them when she took off 9th spell and he groans watching them keep going. Melli was screaming out losing herself to everything as Alicia and rina have their fill punishing melli. Brandon thought it was interesting they were so harsh like mellibbroke a pact or something. He didn't know details but he wanted to learn everything.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:35 pm

Melli was screaming out louder and louder feeling weak but slowly screaming out. The feeling of them both doing this to them was making her feel weaker and hotter now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:01 pm

He watches and keeps still.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:50 pm

"Ahhh ahhhhh A-alicia please st-stop hhaaa haaa please mmmm please no more..." she moans out loudly while the other two grunts to thrust into Melli deeply as they held her down. She was so cute being like this but Alicia and Rina keeps her close to thrust differently into her harder and harder.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:43 am

Brandon throbbed watching this as melli took her punishment begging and pleading for mercy. They gave her none as they fuck her harder to see her cum again. Their lust was building seeing him big and throbbing again they knew he was going to cut watching them and he was behaving as they wanted his love and cum inside them like melli had.

When melli went limp and passed out his cum coated all three again. He panted and they saw he was sitting on his hands to stop himself from rubbing himself or joining them he panted at it dripped a little down his side's and looks at Alicia and rina
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:58 pm

The two went over to Brandon to clean his cock slowly, stroking him to make Brandon groan.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:08 pm

It swelled again and he groans getting sensitive. He was more than ready he was making himself suffer without pleasure to watch as they did their punishment. He stayed on his best behavior panting as their touch made it throb against their hands and tongues
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:32 pm

Rina and Alicia giggle seeing this but he panted again to feel more hotter and weaker.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:44 pm

I don't haa know how long I can hold back he told them being honest as they tease him and melli more
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:33 pm

"This is punishment, Brandon. You should have behaved." Rina and Alicia said at the same time while Brandon panted feeling close to cumming.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:04 pm

He was also close to losing his self control and groans feeling closer as rina sucked his balls and Alicia squeezes his cock hard. He groans cumming hard. His panting had growls as rina got her face covered by his cum and Alicia hands and belly were coated as well as spots on her legs and rina breasts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:10 am