Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Untold Legends: Forbidden valley

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Untold Legends: Forbidden valley

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:39 pm

The other three helps him in some way while Melina did the same but she wishes these people would respect this place a little more but knowing much, that's not easy to do.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:51 pm

one by one montsers and monster groups were slain and he didnt destroy anything else. when asked abotu it later he said it was the fastest way into the lair.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:55 pm

Melina didn't say anything else from that while the three of them kept walking through the forest, collecting gold and new weapons to keep to themselves.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:02 pm

it was quick worktill the first boss
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:33 pm

Melina sees the first boss waiting near the back area of two larger trees but the other three was wondering of what they should do now after this. She hopes they would think of some plan while doing this and not attack without thinking.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:51 pm

i go in first i can take a hell of a punishment you guys attack from behind to kill it
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:19 pm

"Alright." The other two said but Melina didn't answer but just nods.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:28 pm

he threw his massive sword silentl at the beast then roard as he followed his blade. the blade sunk in making it howl then he leaps at the hilt ripping it out of the monster and turning it as he attacked without stopping to keep its attention on him. it moved slow hampered by his attacks as the alchemist splashed her poisons on the beast the other girl used her spells and melli went low attacking its legs with her duel blades. its unprotected back was ripped open by their combined efforts and they killed it fast. the alchemis melli and brandon were panting and they all decide to sit and rest.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:58 pm

"Seems we did it but I wish you still had some plan before attacking head on." Melina said as the alchemist and Brandon looks right at her to think she was not thinking right. "What do you mean? We stopped the beast from hurting anyone or coming to Alvora." "By destroying something that kept them back?! I know the druid is working on resealing the doors so it won't happen again but still. We always should have a plan." "We get that but if we did, the monsters would have broken free to attack us and the city of Alvora."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:05 pm

its not over. that was just a lieutenant for lack of a better term. the real boss is further in... perhaps in a lair of its own making. as for making a plan that was a good plan becuase it was so weak. ill have a better one fo rthe real boss. but i admit this one was stronger than i expected.

the druid returned that moment and she sighed. "the gate is repaired i can move the trees i grew there to let us pass. but no creature can pass without being ensnared and used to feed the trees." brandon nodded expecting this but something was off. no monsters were here int his town so there must be a second village or a cave nearby.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:16 pm

"Then after our rest, we can continue our quest to this mission. We shouldn't stall." the alchemist said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:11 pm

i agree. but druid i have a question... why didnt you get tired was it because you cast spells? brandon said
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:16 pm

"Yes. I was taught to blend my magic/spells along with using nature's energy to help boost it. Besides, it's safer just in case it gets too strong." He said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:34 pm

so you draw on natures power instead of your own. i like it. it means you can fight longer than any of us.he said smiling and he even admired melli for dual weilding becuase he could but only if he abandoned his mind.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:39 pm

"Yes. That's how most of all Druids fights. We trust nature besides other things." He said while Melli and the Alchemist sighed to look down at something or at the map.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:44 pm

he got up and decided to walk the perimeter to see if there was a breach. not finding one he searches each house each heypile and each farm taking a few hours to do so. he found what he was looking for and that was a path inot the deeper woods. he returned and reported his findings
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:48 pm

"A path? I thought all the paths were sealed up around here. It was said in history that they were used for escaping from inside. They said monsters from years ago can dig from under the walls to get out but that's why they put up that barrier." The alchemist said but he didn't say anything else while Melina shook her head a little now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:53 pm

something stopped the parrier killed everyone an dmoved in... im sure if we follow the path we will find out what and i wouldnt besurprised if it wasnt the monster we are hunting. he said and the druid agreed. melli didnt like brandon taking control like he was but she didnt speak out against it. they were very different
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:58 pm

"Fine, we can do that."Melina said as the druid and the alchemist was ready to move on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:07 pm

ive never seen this thing before but i saw its leutenant so im trustign in your studies melli...
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:13 pm

"My studies? Of course you can trust my studies! I'm not stupid enough to not doing anything else wrong to mess it up." she said a little angry but the three didn't say anything to shrug their shoulders. "Lets just go ahead and head to this hidden pathway. we need to find our clues and move on so lets go." Standing up, Melina leaves to where Brandon found the hole.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:32 pm

he followed them all watching therear until monsters appear
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:38 pm

Brandon, Melina, The alchemist, and the Durid gets ready to defend and fight as the monsters ran right at them before they attack them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:50 pm

together they kill all the monsters until they reach the cave.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:28 pm

"Brandon, is this the cave you spoke of?"Melina asked while turning to face him as he nods. "Yes." "Then lets go on in and take care of our quest." The alchemist and Durid heads towards the cave opening but Melina stops them. "Remember what I said? We need a plan first before doing anything. I don't know just going into the cave will help without knowing the beasts inside." she warns but they shrug to walk past her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:16 pm