Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

midlands safe harbor in a city of horror.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: midlands safe harbor in a city of horror.

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:50 pm

Melina knew she could make him beg to take her but maybe she was doing it wrong? She sits up to look at him before checking her bag again while the buzzing noise from the vibrator was loud in the room from how strong it was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:53 pm

he keeps watchign as she goesharder inside her and gets wet.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:04 am

She gasped from that but kept pushing it deeper into her and looks for something else like a thicker and bigger toy cock. Brandon wonders where she got that but watches her rubbing the length of it against her pussy that was twitching from the vibrator inside of her. He saw her being serious from this before she lifts it near her lips to lick and suck on it to make it wet for her, muffled moaning from how thick it was.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:10 am

he smiles and she pouted
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:21 am

"Oh come on. Why is this not working? I thought watching me would make you want me..." she said with arms cross to stop but Brandon shook his head to stand up but he sees her sitting up quickly. "H-Hold on, the dare is not over yet. You are not allowed to touch me yet." she said with a warning tone till Brandon was at the foot of the bed to look at her deeply in her eyes. Melina wasn't sure what he was gonna do till he pets her head. "Are you sure you don't want my touch right now? You know very well, theirs one way for me to get that urge of wanting you."

"R-really? And that would be?" she asked before Brandon shoves her down and ties her wrists up using the same rope she tied him up with. Melina struggles in the ropes but her arms was tied back behind her back, her legs tied apart till show her self to him that he smiled. "What a-about our game, Brandon? You c-can't..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:25 am

then punish me he said pushing into her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:44 am

She lets out a yelp when he pushes into her but Melina looks up at him with a angry look but he smiled to see that. "Don't give me that face, Melina. I know you love feeling me deep inside you."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:55 am

he slammed harder and faster pushign her into the gorund.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:58 am

She winces slightly from that but Brandon felt her clenching down on him hard, showing that she loved this sort of treatment from him. He watches her panted with eyes shut as he thrusts deeper and deeper into her that she started moaning out now each time he pushes in and pulls out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:52 pm

she felt him slamming harder and deeper going wild inside her and moaning inot her lips. she grips him hard to hold on taking him. when he beaks the kiss she panted moaning louder andd groaning when he was al l the way inside her making her drool and roll her eyes
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:51 pm

He kept thrusting his cock deep into her while gripping tightly on the ropes that held her. She was shivering in pleasure feeling him just take her, moaning out loud in the room while he was groaning heavily above her. He saw one of her eyes open and gazing up at him, his left hand resting on her left breasts before squeezing it. "Mmmmmm h-how is t-this me e-even punishing y-you? You're d-doing that a-anyway, Brandon.....haa haaa.." "Easy, because I know how to make you melt under me so no matter what I do, you are begging for it."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:27 pm

He smiles and slams harder and faster swelling inside and ready to burst.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:34 pm

She tried to ignore the feeling of her body ready to cum, feeling his own cock throbbing inside of her now. Melina never knew how in the world was he so good at making her weak at his feet, knowing he was her trust master and lover. He could do anything with her and she will be there kissing his feet or lips begging for him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:35 pm

He cums hard inside her and she falls limp after screaming out in pleasure. His throbbing pleasure hit him hard and he fell down to one knee rubbing her sides and moving out of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:33 pm

She whimpers slightly from his hot cum going inside of her but was shivering a little now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:32 am

He smiles and pulls away from her watching her twist and moan as his cuz worked it's way deeper into her collecting in her womb. All she wanted now was his pleasure as she forgot the game and forgot she was weak from feeling him cuz inside her. She got up shaking to walk over to him and push him down before opening her pussy lips and slamming herself on him. This time she slammed as hard and deep as she could stretching her own belly and destroying her pushy and womb all on her own. She wanted his cuz and knew that the hottest th8ckest cuz he gave her was when she was totally brutally fucked without mercy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:41 pm

She looked up at the ceiling feeling her body getting weaker and weaker as she was shivering slightly. Her body was getting stronger to shiver while bucking her hips down hard and moving up quickly. Melina was lost to moaning out feeling how big and thick he was before she was squirting slightly each time. He groans feeling her even tighter but her body was coated in sweat, burning up from his heat.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:48 pm

She hears his moans and slams down harder to hear more he was responding with deep thrusting l his own now and keeping his back on the bed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:52 pm

"I-Is it that good? I didn't know you would f-feel that good.." she said panting slightly while bucking her hips down harder and harder that he was gasping and groaning out slightly from the feeling of her clenching down on him. He winces to see how deep she was taking him but wasn't letting it up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:12 pm

"Hahh yes it's mmm that good you feel like you are going all out" he said rubbing her body feeling her heat with his hands
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:18 pm

"Haa it's b-because I'm doing all t-this for you my love. I'll be sure to show you good pleasure hhaaa no matter what you wish.." she said panting slightly but felt even weaker that her body was getting hotter and weaker. "Ahhhhhh ahhhhh s-so good! Your cock sure feels good thrusting in and out of him mmmmmm hhaaaa.." she shivers a little but felt her pussy dripping even more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:24 pm

He cums hard much sooner than she expected
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:38 pm

She blushes feeling his cum flooding her womb but looks back at him to watch Brandon panted slightly. Pouting a bit, Melina gets off of his cock to turn around and grab it in her hand. He winces still cumming but she leans closer to lick the tip and takes it in her mouth to suck him for the rest. Brandon sits up quickly to moan but she blushes to suck him and stroke the rest with her hand.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:24 am

She sucked him dry and he was still hard from her touch
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:01 pm

He sees her blushing from the feeling before stroking him once more, getting more moans and groans from Brandon. She saw him twitching in her hand and touch till it grew a little more because of that. Her eyes saw his looking down at her before she held it closer to kiss and lick the sides of it slowly to pleasure him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:58 am