Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

midlands safe harbor in a city of horror.

Brandon Maboroshi
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Re: midlands safe harbor in a city of horror.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:10 am

As she dressed she looked out her window seeing Brandon dressing and she got another pain of lust from her dream. She knew it couldn't be true becuase he already said he was friends with chimera. She watches as he changed into a business suit and gasps seeing his member was bigger than her dream.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:47 am

Her face turns red again as he was checking for some underwear but her fingers lowers down to feel her place soaking wet. Melina wanted to just go over there and take him herself, rubbing her place back and forth to whimper. 'H-he's way more bigger than I thought.....that size will seriously rip my womb from the inside....b..but that's so hot.....' she said blushing to rub one of her breasts feeling hot again, wanting like her dream. After a sec, she imagines him holding her down on her bed, ripping away her clothes while touching her skin, kissing and biting her till he forces her legs open and....

A slight moan escapes her lips but Brandon was already dressed while looking for his house keys so he can get ready to go but too bad, Melina was off today but she could take this time to ease off this feels till she can see him again when he gets home.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:49 pm

She saw him leave and finishes with a loud moan making a wet mess then she panted hugging her pillow. After a few minutes she felt a quake and looked out her window to see a flash of light then she screams as a body slammed through her window and into her wall. It was chimera and he held his head vanishing towards the floating ship and its barrier flashed once then many times as more heroes attack. She gasps seeing Brandon's apartment destroyed and his shop. A speedter flashed by rebuilding her room and his building as the fight carried on. She watches as the ship was destroyed and its parts collected. Brandon returned that evening and she was ready to watch him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:57 pm

She stays in the shadows of her room so he can't see her, blushing as she wears a light night gown. Melina was still waiting but she was blushing, squirming like she couldn't wait much more longer.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:27 pm

He undressed and was naked before going to his bathroom after a few more minutes he came out and stood at his window looking at the stars as usual.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:19 pm

Melina blushes slightly but was shaking slightly now, seeing him standing near the window before she gulps.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:36 pm

She saw him seem sad again that same loneliness before their date and she watches as he went to bed like that without blankets.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:12 pm

Melina looked quiet but feels bad for him, shivering slightly as her place was opening and closing for him. Maybe she could tell him of her feelings but she didn't know who to tell; her hero? Or to him? Looking confused, Melina turns and gets to bed, leaving a puddle of her release.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:24 pm

Early the next morning after another wet dream she woke up and saw a letter in her mail pile. She picked it up and saw it was from Brandon opening it he invited her to his place for diner
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:26 pm

She blushes a bit after re reading the letter to be sure it was right and it was. He was inviting her over to his house! Melina thinks a bit about it but she smiled, happy to accept the invite.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:48 pm

Later Melli stood in front of his door but she seems to feel nervous to even knock. Her eyes looked down at the floor before taking a deep breath and knocked on his door. She waited after a little while for him to answer but she wasn't sure if he was home or not. She was about to turn to head home but heard a click as the door opened showing him.

He was wearing a nice suit with a tie and a smile shown on his face. "Ah Melina. Welcome come in. Feel free to make yourself at home. " she thanked him and took off her feathered scarf showing her glittering dress that showed her shoulders and cleavage. She put it on the hat rack and followed him into the kitchen he had dinner ready and it looked delicious.

There was a motor sound from the bucket on the counter and he smiles pulling out her chair. She sat down and he lit the candles before siting.

"I'm glad you could make it how was your day?" He asks and she smiled to answer him.

"Busy the shop recovered nicely from the attack and my insurance company paid for the damages. We had this customer come in and..." she talked half the meal making him laugh and she asked him about his day.

"Well I went to my shop and sold game nothing interesting there." he said and they finish dinner. He got up and enjoyed cleaning she couldn't help but stare at his pants starting to fantasize about his member. He came back with a bowl of fresh homemade icecream. It was banana strawberry. It hit her sweet tooth and pleasure spot. He was so nice.

He ate slowly and smiles picking a spot of melted icecream from her nose and licking it off his hand. After icecream he sat with her with a bit of wine on a blanket in front of a blazing fire. She giggles seeing him take off his jacket and tie as they sit and talk. "What games do you like to play?" He asks her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:52 pm

"Hmmm, I don't know to be honest, depends on the game that sounds like more fun. Why ask?" she said as Brandon took a sip of his wine and looks at the fire in front of them burning and crackling.

"Hey, everyone loves playing games just like I do so I know you do too, Melina." he said as she was taking a sip of her drink too, thinking a bit of what she was thinking.

"Well, I do play some games when I get bored but no one else usually notice that in some way. It could be fun or I'm playing because I was bored..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:54 pm

"I get what you mean but I mean for you to name some silly" he said making her shiver in want.

"Truth.. or dare..."she said naming one and he smiles.

"Dare."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:19 pm

"Already?" she asked but Brandon just laughs.

"Yes, now come on. Give me a dare."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:23 pm

He waited for her to think of one. He was thinking abut what to ask her or dare her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:34 pm

"I dare you to drink a whole wine bottle." she said pointing to the glass on the table.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:37 pm

He drank it fast then got another bottle. "Truth or dare."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:46 pm

"Truth.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:49 pm

He smiled. "What do you feel for me"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:07 pm

"Ummm, I feel a close bounding between us?" she said blushing in hopes he wouldn't know what she would do at times when he gets home.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:09 pm

You said truth. He said knowing she wasn't saying her real feelings.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:10 pm

"*Blushes* I also feel a loving desire for you..." she said blushing and looking to the fire.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:13 pm

He let it rest hearing the truth and she callednout truth or dare and he chose dare.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:29 pm

"You think you're so slick huh? I dare you to tell me who you have a crush on." she said to Brandon with a smile on her face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:39 pm

"There's this hot little number I keep an eye on down in the bar.. "he said and she glared at him " or maybe this spy I know who watches me undress"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:05 pm